PDA

View Full Version : Train With the Pros...???

Mr. Dead
12-30-09, 3:12 pm
Any idea if this will be happening, again, this year...??? G said he's up for it...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=22881

Mr. Dead
12-30-09, 4:45 pm
Any idea if this will be happening, again, this year...??? G said he's up for it...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=22881

*Crickets...*

Little Z
12-30-09, 4:48 pm
*Crickets...*

You didnt see the aftermath of last years train with the pros lol!..

Mr. Dead
12-30-09, 4:54 pm
You didnt see the aftermath of last years train with the pros lol!..

Unfortunately, no... But, I'd be interested in this year's... *LOL*

shortstack
12-30-09, 5:07 pm
If you would have been there last year Deads you would have seen me, inkd, & zander trying to walk and not throwup or passout after a leg workout with Farnsworth. It was great.
shortstack

Mr. Dead
12-30-09, 5:24 pm
If you would have been there last year Deads you would have seen me, inkd, & zander trying to walk and not throwup or passout after a leg workout with Farnsworth. It was great.
shortstack

That DOES sound like a great time!!!

Little Z
12-30-09, 5:28 pm
That DOES sound like a great time!!!

What if I wanna train with Mr. Dead.. who do I have to talk to?.. and Hg.. haha

Mr. Dead
12-30-09, 5:31 pm
What if I wanna train with Mr. Dead.. who do I have to talk to?.. and Hg.. haha

*LOL* I'd be up for trainin' with ya, anytime we're in the same area!!! Unfortunately, it looks like Hg won't be there, though...

Little Z
12-30-09, 5:36 pm
*LOL* I'd be up for trainin' with ya, anytime we're in the same area!!! Unfortunately, it looks like Hg won't be there, though...

whaaaaaaat? i didnt get that update.. ok.. you and I road trip from Columbus.. lol

but seriously though, back on topic..

this is a great experience for everyone involved.. no one should pass this up.. i expect this to have 15 pages within 2 weeks full of entries!

Mr. Dead
12-30-09, 5:38 pm
whaaaaaaat? i didnt get that update.. ok.. you and I road trip from Columbus.. lol

but seriously though, back on topic..

this is a great experience for everyone involved.. no one should pass this up.. i expect this to have 15 pages within 2 weeks full of entries!

I'm still trying to find out, if they're going to do it, again... I figure if there's enough interest in it, that they'd do it again, this year...

Little Z
12-30-09, 5:40 pm
I'm still trying to find out, if they're going to do it, again... I figure if there's enough interest in it, that they'd do it again, this year...

Absolutely agree with ya.. gym was stacked Friday night.. I was tryin to work chest in with Big Ant and J-Dawg and another member that I have
forgotten his name (I apologize).. but my wrist was fresh still and didnt let me finish the lift out, this year will be different..

mritter3
12-31-09, 8:23 am
def. interested in it...

D-NUTZ
12-31-09, 9:03 am
Id be interested bros!

Big Al
12-31-09, 1:24 pm
Yo guys,we train almost everynight....Just show up at the cage and see who's training what each day and come train. We love having a good group of motherfuckers going hard!!!
Thats what Animal is man,family.

mritter3
12-31-09, 1:27 pm
Yo guys,we train almost everynight....Just show up at the cage and see who's training what each day and come train. We love having a good group of motherfuckers going hard!!!
Thats what Animal is man,family.

very cool big Al...not missing out on that this year....thanks

Mr. Dead
01-04-10, 1:09 pm
*Bumpage...*

mritter3
01-04-10, 1:12 pm
*Bumpage...*

all i know is im not missing a single session with the big boys this year or with any animals for that matter....looking forward to march thats for sure.

D-NUTZ
01-04-10, 6:40 pm
Ill be there saturday!

Enforcer
01-04-10, 10:45 pm
Im down for this, I may not be a Pro, but if anyone is down for an intense session, just let me know.

MrMuscles22
01-04-10, 11:16 pm
Im down for this, I may not be a Pro, but if anyone is down for an intense session, just let me know.

I'm always down for an intense session and I know my boy Big C is down for them too!

jayanticoli
01-05-10, 6:46 pm
i'm def down to train with anyone when i'm there..i think that when everyone is bs'ing at the cage during the day we can all just figure out what we wanna hit that night

hey universal rep or naturalguy...think maybe metro will cut a little deal for all us forum memebers besides just the night of the national abc...i remember last year they hit me for like 15 bucks the one night to train

Mr. Dead
01-06-10, 1:55 pm
Looks like Train With the Pros is a go!!!

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=876707#post876707