PDA

View Full Version : scalZZZ ... my take on Project Z

scals
01-01-10, 7:09 pm
Finally got my Project Z last night. Will be starting it tonight, 1/1/2010. Stay tuned.

Little Z
01-02-10, 2:11 am
About time my man! hahaha

Cant wait to see what you think of the Z..

you know since its called Z it has to be solid..

scals
01-02-10, 7:38 am
About time my man! hahaha

Cant wait to see what you think of the Z..

you know since its called Z it has to be solid..

Haha, I figured since it had an "A" on the cover it was gonna be solid, but I see your logic too :)

scals
01-02-10, 7:39 am
Day 1 down. Had a great night sleep. Too early to really tell what the Z is doing. I'll keep ya posted.

naturalguy
01-02-10, 8:29 am
Looking forward to your thoughts

scals
01-02-10, 9:43 am
Looking forward to your thoughts

Thanks bro. Glad to have this opportunity.

LittleMan55
01-02-10, 10:19 am
ScalZZZ <----- Oh, I sea what you did there!

Can't wait to see your thoughts.

Mr. Dead
01-02-10, 1:00 pm
You know I'm down for this!!!

mritter3
01-03-10, 9:45 am
def down for this one scals....subbed

scals
01-03-10, 12:46 pm
ScalZZZ <----- Oh, I sea what you did there!

Can't wait to see your thoughts.

You know I'm a sly sly cat LOL.

You know I'm down for this!!!

Great to have ya MD.

def down for this one scals....subbed

Awesome bro.

__________________________________________________ _______________
Second night on Z. Great sleep again. Trained delts and back yesterday and was sore right after the workout, but not bad this morning. I'm pumped for this stuff.

scals
01-04-10, 2:13 pm
Man this stuff is good. I woke up this morning after training legs yesterday and very minimal soreness. Usually I'm limping around the day after, but not today. Still sore, but no where near the usual.

LittleMan55
01-04-10, 2:15 pm
Man this stuff is good. I woke up this morning after training legs yesterday and very minimal soreness. Usually I'm limping around the day after, but not today. Still sore, but no where near the usual.

I was the same way after my leg day! It was awesome!

scals
01-08-10, 9:26 pm
I was the same way after my leg day! It was awesome!

Awesome bro.

scals
01-08-10, 9:28 pm
So, it's been a week. Awesome product no doubt. I have been psuhing it hard during contest prep, and Z has helped me recover like no other. I feel much less sore than normal and that's amazing! Just one week down, and loving it.

C.Coronato
01-11-10, 11:26 am
Good to see Z is treating you well. Always good to have something extra while dieting.

scals
01-11-10, 1:28 pm
Good to see Z is treating you well. Always good to have something extra while dieting.

No doubt bro. It's great stuff. Last night was the first that I woke up in the middle of it. Probably shouldn't have dank a gallon of diet green tea before bed LOL.

zanderfever
01-11-10, 8:32 pm
Project z?

What have I missed?

mritter3
01-12-10, 9:36 am
No doubt bro. It's great stuff. Last night was the first that I woke up in the middle of it. Probably shouldn't have dank a gallon of diet green tea before bed LOL.

ha that will do it to ya.....when you woke up could you fall back asleep pretty easily or was it difficult.

scals
01-30-10, 7:43 pm
Ight so finished my run with Project Z. Very, very excited with the results. Truly a great product and definitely something people should consider adding to their stacks. There are a lot of great things that Z has helped me with:

Recovery - just solid. I am using sore the 2 days after a workout, the 2nd being the worst. With Z, the soreness was still present, but not to the extent that it was without it. I truly feel like I could have trained the same body parts on 2 days rest and felt good. Definitely the top attribute of Z is recovery, for me.

Sleep - I am one who gets up probably twice a night, looks around and falls back to sleep. None of that shit happened when on Z. Sound night sleep, all the way through. And shit, it was a deep sleep. At one point I got nervous I was gonna sleep through the alarm LOL. I felt great each morning after taking Z at night. Definitely helped me with my sleep. I will say this, for me I needed to take it 30 minutes before bed. If I happened to take it and not go to bed it was harder for me to fall asleep. There was one night I took it and something happened where I was up for another 2.5 hours and it was tough to get to sleep. Follow the directions and you'll be fine.

Energy - I started taking Z about 9 weeks into my diet. My energy levels had gone down a bit from my offseason. When I started taking Z, I noticed a lot more energy and endurance. I did not feel slugish whatsoever. My training was spot on and I actually felt better cardio wise. I was hitting sets of 30-50 without wanting to die LOL. I felt great with Z.

Overall, I am extremely thankful for the opportunity to test this product out. It was a great experience, and the minute that it comes out on the market, I'm grabbing myself a couple cans.