PDA

View Full Version : RICER88's DoggCrapp Training Journey

RICER88
01-02-10, 10:32 am
Hey Fellas, been away for a while, shit just got busy and wasnt able to post as much as I had wanted. So since it is the new year I thought it was about time to start a new journey. As the title says I am now hooked on the DC training. I did my fisrt blast which lasted 12 weeks, and am on my second week of a cruise. monday Jan. 4 I start blast number 2. I am pumped for this. A little about me for those who dont know me...I am about 5'6" weighing in at 192lbs, turning 22 in Jan. I work a security job, and at a supplement store, and am currently trying to find a job as a personal trainer. Well fellas its time for a meal, and to prep a few more for work, when I am done Ill be back and lay out my training and diet for you all to see.

RICER88

D-NUTZ
01-02-10, 10:36 am
Im subbed. I love reading about DC training bro! Good luck and kill it!

RICER88
01-02-10, 11:05 am
Im subbed. I love reading about DC training bro! Good luck and kill it!

Thanks bro, I read about it for a good 8 months before I even tried it, and I am happy I did try it.

RICER88

RICER88
01-02-10, 11:18 am
A1
Push Press (Goal 30reps)
HS Shoulder Press 20-30RP
Smith CGBP(ass off the bench) 11-20RP
Reverse Grip Lat pull down 11-20RP
Rack Pulls 6-9, 9-12
B1
Close grip spider curls 20-30RP
Reverse curls 10-20SS
Toe Press 10-12
Lying Leg curls 15-30RP
Hack Squat 6-10, 20Widowmaker
A2
Push Press
DB Shoulder Press 20-30RP
Floor Skull crushers 15-30RP
Machine Pullover 11-20RP
HS Rows(1arm) 11-15RP
B2
EZ Curl Bar curls 11-20RP
Hammer curls 10-20SS
Seated calf Raise 10-12
Seated leg curls 15-30RP
Front Squat 6-10, 20rep Widowmaker Done on leg press
A3
Push Press
Smith Machine shoulder press 11-20RP
Reverse grip Bench Press(ass off seat) 11-20RP
Rack Pullups 11-20RP
BB Rows 6-9, 9-12
B3
Straight bar preacher curls 11-20RP
Reverse cable curls 10-20SS
Donkey Calf raise 10-12
SLDL 9-12SS
Power Squat 6-10, 20Widowmaker

I am doing a chest specialization that DC himslef had recomended to another guy over at intense muscle.com the pushpress is suppose to help beef up the middle chest which I lack in. So the idea is that I have to start at 50lbs and and every day it comes up I have to up the weight 10lbs. goal is 30reps, once I cannot get the 30 I try for 20-25, then drop it to a 15-20, then a 10-15. This is suppose to take about 8 weeks, then Ill be back to a regular chest rotation.

RICER88

RICER88
01-02-10, 11:26 am
Meal 1
2whole eggs
1cup egg whites(approx 10egg white)
1 cup oats
1oz rasins
Digestive enzymes
omega
pak

Meal 2 (pre workout)
2 scoops beef iso

Pre workout beta alanine product + creatine

During workout BCAA product + creatine

Post workout(weights) Animal Nitro G+ animal nitro+ creatine
(cardio days) 2packs Animal Nitro +1 scoop waxy maize

Meal 3
8oz ground beef
9oz potatoe or yam
1cup greens

Meal 4
10oz chicken
9oz potatoe
1banana or 1oz rasins

Meal 5 (carb cutt off after this meal)
10oz chicken
9oz potatoe
1 cup greens

Meal 6
4 whole eggs
3/4cups eg whites (approx 8egg whites)

RICER88

addiction543
01-02-10, 2:25 pm
solid diet, solid rotation. DC is a great training program, you'll make awesome gains on it.

RICER88
01-04-10, 9:16 am
A few more hours and Ill be hitting the iron hard again. I have been losing my mind, the last two weeks have been a cruise period, the weights are lightened up, I didnt go to failure, I wasnt going to the gym with a purpose, well I was but it was a different purpose, it was to try some new exercises and see how they feel. It takes going through a period like this to really make you appreciate lifting heavy. A few hours from now I will be doing battle once again with the heavy weights, and Im not gona let those fucking weights win!

RICER88

mritter3
01-04-10, 10:22 am
done dc in the past ricer...your gonna love it...especially the stretching...subbed bro

RICER88
01-04-10, 11:03 am
done dc in the past ricer...your gonna love it...especially the stretching...subbed bro

I hear ya bro, this will be my second blast, and the damn stretching fucking kills, but the rush of blood you get after each stretch is amazing!'

RICER88

mritter3
01-04-10, 1:14 pm
I hear ya bro, this will be my second blast, and the damn stretching fucking kills, but the rush of blood you get after each stretch is amazing!'

RICER88

yah i agree, they help out a ton, but while doing them, i just want to cry...lol...especially the triceps and chest.

RICER88
01-04-10, 3:24 pm
yah i agree, they help out a ton, but while doing them, i just want to cry...lol...especially the triceps and chest.

I hear ya on that, I get the biggest rush of blood after the tricep stretch. Chest makes me want to cry. Back hurts like a mother especialy when your grip starts to slip. and the calfs...half way through I am ready to cry like a fucking baby it hurts so good, lol. Ill be posting my work out from today tonight when I get home from work.

RICER88

RICER88
01-04-10, 8:49 pm
A1
Jan 4, 2010
1200hours
Chest/shoulders/Triceps/Back
Peckdeck Push Press: 50lbsx30
Stretch 40lbsx 1min
HS Shoulder Press: 160x 11/4/3=18
Stretch 1min
Smith CGBP: 185x10/4/3= 17
Stretch 25lbs x1min/arm
RG Lat Pulldown: 160x 10/5/3=18
Rack Pulls: 330x8, 275x12
Stretch BWx 1min20seconds

Man O man I love heavy weights, I can already feel the DOMS starting to kick in. I should also note that towards the end of my last blast as the weights started to get heavy my reps started to get faster. So to keep my reps slow, I am counting out a 4 count negative. And god damn does it make those reps hurt even more. I had to adjust the weights already.

RICER88

RICER88
01-05-10, 9:31 am
Made a slight change for today, normally I would go to the gym and do cardio some abs, and stretching at noon. but I am going to change that up and tuesday, wed, thursday, friday I am going to wake up early and do cardio and stretching at home fasted. So this morning was 35 minutes on the treadmill and 10 minutes of stretching.

RICER88

mritter3
01-05-10, 11:21 am
last session looked good ricer.....its amazing after the first set how drained you are...and then you got to do not one, but 2 more.

RICER88
01-05-10, 12:56 pm
last session looked good ricer.....its amazing after the first set how drained you are...and then you got to do not one, but 2 more.

Yea man I hear ya, but thats the buty of it tho... it takes you to that place where your muscles have no choice but to grow.....and be very sore the next day, lol, I can barly put my arms over my head today, looking forward to biceps forearms and legs tomorrow.

RICER88

RICER88
01-06-10, 7:24 pm
Jan 6, 2010
B1
Biceps/Forearms/Calves/Hams/Quads
CG Spider curls: 70x13/3/3= 19
Stretch 1minute
Reverse curls: 75x17
Stretch 50lbsx 1minute
Toe Press: 260x12
Lyning leg curls: 110x 12/6/3= 21
Stretch 1minute
Hack Squat: 180x10, 140x36
Stretch 1minute

What a work out tonight fellas, shit, those dc calf raises friggin kill, The burn was so bad, but after the set the rush of blood you get is an amazing feeling and then comes the extream pump. Also all exercises with the exception of the calfs where done with a 4 second negative.

RICER88

D-NUTZ
01-06-10, 8:35 pm
Nice workouts Ricer, what to get after it.

RICER88
01-07-10, 8:57 am
Nice workouts Ricer, what to get after it.

Thanks man. It feels great lifting heavy again, I took 2 weeks of easy workouts over the holiday, and it drove me fucking crazy. Its amazing how sore I am so far this week. I love it!

RICER88

RICER88
01-08-10, 9:26 pm
Jan 8,2010
A2
Chest/Shoulders/Triceps/Back
Pecdeck Push Press: 60x30
Stretch: 40lbsx1minute
DB shoulder press: 50x12/7/4=23
Stretch 1minute
Floor Skullcrushers: 85x12/6/3=20
Stretch 25lbs x 1minute/arm
Machine Pullover: 100x12/6/3=21
HS 1arm rows: 80x8/5/3=16
Stretch 1minute 20seconds

Shit boys, first week back into the heavy lifting, and it feels like my first week of lifting persiod! sore as hell, this workout is already hitting me. well fellas im off for the weekend, be back on monday with week 2 of preparing for war.

RICER88

RICER88
01-11-10, 8:48 pm
B2
Bicep/Forearms/Calves/Hams/Quads
Jan 11, 2010
1200hours
EZ Bar Curls: 85x 11/5/3=19
Stretch 1minute
Hammer curls: 45x16
Stretch 50lbs x i minute
Seated calf Raise: 85x12
Seated leg Curls: 130x 12/7/4= 23
Stretch Bar x1minute
Front Squat: 155x11
Leg Press Widowmaker: 360x21
Stretch 1 minute

Good workout today fellas, legs are really feeling it. Those DC calf raises are enough to make a grown man cry. They hurt so good. It felt good to squat again to, I havent done any type of squats for a few months, thats why the weight seems low. I focused on a 4 second negative on all exercises, including the quad movements. I hope that this slow negative will help perserve my knees. Later fellas

RICER88

D-NUTZ
01-11-10, 8:51 pm
Killer work bro!

RICER88
01-11-10, 9:45 pm
Killer work bro!

thanks bro, just trying to set the tone for the next couple weeks.

RICER88

RICER88
01-15-10, 9:09 am
A3
Jan 13, 2010
Pecdeck Push Press: 70x28
Stretch 40lbs x 1minute
Smith Shoulder Press: 175x 8/4/2=14
Stretch 1minute
RG Smith Bench: 175x 11/6/3= 20
Stretch 25lbs x 1minute/ arm
Rack Pull Ups: BW x 11/6/4= 21
BB Rows: 255x9, 215x12
Stretch BW x 1minute 20secs

This work out felt good, it felt really good the next day, so sore. I cant wait till I have to beat that log book like a red headed step child, lol, 1 more workout to go and then the war really begins!!!

RICER88

RICER88
01-16-10, 9:25 am
B3
Jan 15, 2010
1200hours
Straight Bar preacher curls: 50x 11/5/4= 20
Stretch 1 minute
Reverse cable curls: 100x20
Stretch 50lbs x 1minute
Donkey calf raise: 185x10
SLDL: 205x12
Stretch bar x 1minute
Power squat: 230x11, 180x25
Stretch 1 minute

Good workout here fellas, feeling pretty sore today. especially in the hammies. well Im off for the weekend, gotta eat, and rest up, because as of monday that war with the log book really begins!

RICER88

PRM
01-18-10, 9:55 pm
Workouts looking good bro, I'm in for this.

One thing I noticed you do though, for back thickness... Isn't the heavy set supposed to be after the light set?

RICER88
01-18-10, 9:57 pm
Workouts looking good bro, I'm in for this.

One thing I noticed you do though, for back thickness... Isn't the heavy set supposed to be after the light set?

Nah man, its heavy then lighten up, kinda like a burn out. thats the way the guys at intensemuscle.com helped me set it up.

RICER88

PRM
01-18-10, 10:53 pm
Nah man, its heavy then lighten up, kinda like a burn out. thats the way the guys at intensemuscle.com helped me set it up.

RICER88

Oh damn, I just took another look and I see that. I swear when I got started it was a light set then heavy... Maybe things have changed since then?

I will definitely be switching it to heavy first.

PRM
01-18-10, 10:55 pm
I am also jealous that you have a machine capable of the pec deck push press. Mine, simply doesn't work.

RICER88
01-19-10, 9:06 am
I am also jealous that you have a machine capable of the pec deck push press. Mine, simply doesn't work.

Yea man, when I first read that post...the very next day I was searching for it at my gym.Its pretty painful to, and Im not even over 100lbs yet. but I am noticing that my inner chest is alot fuller.

RICER88

RICER88
01-19-10, 9:19 am
A1
Jan 18, 2010
1200hours
Pecdeck Push Press: 80x25
Stretch 40lbsx 1minute
HS Shoulder Press: 160x 13/6/3= 21
Stretch 1minute
Smith CGBP: 195x 10/5/3=18
RG Lat pullDown: 170x 9/5/3= 17
Rack Pulls: 360x8, 315x12
Stretch BWx 1minute 20seconds

Great work out, was feeling really strong on the rack pulls( paying for it today, lol) I am really starting to get motivated, especially on my weak body parts. Right now I am thinking of doing my first show in november 2011, depending on my progress. Only time will tell, but its definitely something to keep in the back of my head to make sure I keep pushing hard and make the improvments I want to make.

RICER88

mritter3
01-19-10, 9:36 am
strong workout man....how those stretches feeling.

RICER88
01-19-10, 10:14 am
strong workout man....how those stretches feeling.

Thanks bro, those stretches hurt like a bitch!!! It feels so good when its done, lol.

RICER88

PRM
01-19-10, 10:15 am
Nice numbers bro. I am also paying for my workout yesterday, today haha
You do pec deck push press for your chest exercise all 3 days, correct? Or just a few? I've read Dante telling people to only use that for a few months.

RICER88
01-19-10, 10:23 am
Nice numbers bro. I am also paying for my workout yesterday, today haha
You do pec deck push press for your chest exercise all 3 days, correct? Or just a few? I've read Dante telling people to only use that for a few months.

Yea Dante recommended it for at least 8 weeks. So at the end of 8 weeks Im going to go back to rotating 3 presses.
Here is the post by DC explaining how to do it...
I am going to show you how much exercise selection is of an utmost importance.....and Im going to do this in a way thats going to make some of you unhappy for the next 8 weeks but there is a method to the madness.

I would like anyone reading this thread who is on the 2 way split....and feels their chest is lacking to do the following.....and no there are no exceptions because this is my deal and im doing it my way.

Most gyms have the following machine....a cybex pec deck on a very slight incline...I know most of the major gyms out here have it.....not a deep incline one...the very slight incline one that is close to vertical

I want you to throw your regular chest rotation in the garbage and use this machine every single chest day for the next 8 weeks or so....this is your chest exercise.

Will other parts of your chest probably go down a little bit.....yea probably but they will go right back up with muscle memory after I teach you this example---in fact your chest will be much better in about 10-12 weeks when you go back to your regular 3 exercise chest rotation and I bet any money 80% of you will be saying "aint no way im taking that pec deck out of my rotation now....its in there with my smith incline press and my hammer strength flat press (or whatever your third exercise is) now"

Lets Begin:
Put the seat all the way up to the top,

put the notch to hold the arms all the way back (so you have to start at the very beginning--i think its got one notch after 6)...this is for the stretch of the movement and is very important---you arent going to bottom out here so put the notch all the way back for the arms. If you are hitting the rack when you go into your deep stretch, you arent doing it right.

Your pinky and ring finger are on the bottom of the pad (near that corner) the rest of your fingers are on the side of the pad....YOU PRESS THE PADS NOT THE HANDLES--A POWER PRESS OF THE PADS--im going to put a red arrow where your hand should be on the pad on the right so you see what i mean. Im also going to put a red arrow where the notch is to put the arms all the way back to get the full stretch.

Heres how i want reps done.

1)ass back against the pad, sternum held high, chest out, shoulders down and back at the beginning of the movement.

2) YOU NEVER ROUND/ROLL FORWARD THE CHEST WHEN THE REPS GET HARD--YOU ALWAYS KEEP THE CHEST AND STERNUM HIGH.....when the reps get really hard you are going to want to roll forward and press the handles together because it will be the only way you can do it---DONT--thats your last rep if you do---so now you know you cant do the roll forward or you lose the set---good--- a little pressure on your ass

ok this is how i want a rep done--feet flat on floor--and on the stretch you can raise yourself about an inch (and youll see where this will come into play on the tough reps)--what i mean is you can kind of push with your feet and raise yourself about an inch (an inch only) in height on the back pad in the upper body on the negative portion of the movement......dont overthink this--its not going to be much but its going to help you greatly on the tough reps when you get a rhythm.

REP: its back into to full stretch with full air in your lungs, sternum high, head back, and that slight (and i mean slight--i dont mean 4-5 inches--i mean an inch) push with your feet to raise your torse upward and hold the stretch for "one onethousand two one thousand" count then push the handles together with your chest and sternum still held high----you can blow out your air BUT DONT ROLL YOUR CHEST AND TORSO FORWARD TO COMPLETE THE REP---chest and sternum held high!

Thats one rep---as you press the handles together you will automatically drop that inch that you pushed up with your feet and the very slight drop with momentum will give you a lil bit of oomph to complete the rep. When you get to the really tough reps that inch drop/momentum is going to get you 3-5 reps trust me. Those are the grind it out reps and they are golden so get your rhythm down.

First time doing this i want something like 50 pounds for 30 reps straight

(think thats easy? it will be for the first 15, and then the one onethousand, two onethousand pain will kick in and it will get a little more uncomfortable)

And then i want you guys to bump this up 10-15 pounds every week for the next 8 weeks every chest workout

And this is straight setted not rest paused.

Try to be a badass and keep it in the 20-30 rep range.....youll fall out of it but try.....and then at that point try to stay in the 15-20 range....youll fall out of it but try week after week

and then do the same thing for 10-15

id like to see something like this

50x30
65 x 27 next time
80 x 24 next time
95 x 21 next time
110 x 20 next time
125 x 16 next time
125 x 19 next time
140 x 14 next time

etc (and all this above is hypothetical---i want you going to failure here--complete utter failure)

and at that point i will have taught you all a lesson----you will see that you have more muscle mass on your sternum inner pec line than you have ever had previously--and you will do a most muscular in the mirror and see a great deal of thickness in your inner pec area than you ever had previously.....and your going to come to realize how extremely important exercise selection is and doing an exercise that involves an enhanced stretch and then a press in a key mechanical position (sternum high chest high)

and at that point your going to go back and pick 3 rotated exercises for your chest and probably like i said have the pec deck presses in your rotation and really think about the other 2 exercises

Who is up for this --- who is going to be my guinea pig? You dont have a chest anyway what is it going to hurt? Your going to lose 8 weeks of getting nowhere anyway doing it your way right? Try it out and let me prove to you what this stuff is all about.

When you do go back to your regular 3 exercise rotation your going to NOW have inner pec thickness this time along with GAINING BACK your old muscle mass in your chest in ONLY 2 weeks due to muscle memory....so dont worry about it.

And here is the link to the page.
http://www.intensemuscle.com/31864-bringing-up-weak-body-parts-via-widowmakers-2.html

RICER88

PRM
01-19-10, 10:45 am
Ahh yes, that's the same one I read before. Nice to refresh my memory. My pecdeck, sucks. It has the pads that hang from the top, and kind of dangle... doesn't work well but I will be trying it again on friday.

RICER88
01-22-10, 9:52 am
B1
Bicep/Forearms/Calves/Hams/Quads
Jan 20, 2010
1640hours
CG Spider curls: 70x14/5/3=22
Stretch 1minute
reverse curls: 80x20
Stretch 55lbs x 1minute
Toe Press: 270x11
Lying leg curls: 110x 13/6/4= 23
Stretch bar x 1minute
Hack Squat: 230x10, 180x22
Stretch 1minute

I gave my self a headach on the hack squat widowmaker. I probably could have gotten to 25 but at rep 22 I had a sharp pain go up the back of my neck and head. It took me a good hour to get back to normal. lol other wise felt good.

RICER88

PRM
01-22-10, 6:52 pm
Yes sir nice work out!

How you like them spider curls?

I am also quite jealous that you have a hack squat machine.

RICER88
01-22-10, 10:39 pm
Yes sir nice work out!

How you like them spider curls?

I am also quite jealous that you have a hack squat machine.

Spider curls burn like a mother, I am thinking of bringing the rep range down a bit, after the first mini set, i am burnt, the last 2 I am really grinding them out. Yes this is the first gym I have worked out at that has a hack squat, and we have a vsquat (what I call the power squat) and the burn it leaves in the legs is unreal!

RICER88

mritter3
01-23-10, 11:09 am
strong ass workout ricer....love the widowmakers....thats where boys become men!!

RICER88
01-25-10, 9:24 am
strong ass workout ricer....love the widowmakers....thats where boys become men!!

Thanks man, I hear ya on those widowmakers. sometimes you see the weight on there and you dont think you can make it to 20reps, but you just gotta man up and push the shit as hard as you can.

RICER88

RICER88
01-25-10, 9:28 am
A2
Jan 22, 2010
1200hours

Pecdeck push press: 90x21
Stretch 40lbs x 1minute
DB shoulder Press: 50x14/7/5=26
Stretch 1minute
Floor Skull Crusher: 85x 13/6/4= 23
Stretch 25lbs x 1minute
Machine Pullover: 120x11/6/3= 20
HS Rows: 90x 8/5/3=16
Stretch BW x1minute

Good workout today, I made a little miner change, and instead of doing the HS rows 1 arm at a time, I did em together, and I found I got a better stretch at the bottom of the ROM.

RICER88

PRM
01-25-10, 4:53 pm
Nice workout as always bro. How do you like the skulls off the floor? Deload each rep? I personally love them, but switched all my tricep work out for ones that involve chest.

D-NUTZ
01-25-10, 6:01 pm
Nice Ricer! Killed it.

TheTinyHulk
01-25-10, 10:16 pm
How is the DC training coming? Definitely a lot different from what I've been up to.

RICER88
01-26-10, 9:43 am
Nice workout as always bro. How do you like the skulls off the floor? Deload each rep? I personally love them, but switched all my tricep work out for ones that involve chest.

yea I really do like em. Right now i am doing them with 10lbs and you get a massive stretch its great.

RICER88

RICER88
01-26-10, 9:43 am
How is the DC training coming? Definitely a lot different from what I've been up to.

Its going pretty good.

RICER88

RICER88
01-26-10, 9:58 am
So yesterday I woke up and was going through my normal routine like always, wake up eat breakfast, hang out a little at home, then I had to drive my little bro to get some blood work done, and it hit me, my stomach just wasnt right. I took my pre workout shake and still wasnt feeling right. got home hung out again for a while and started with my NO, then I start my drive to the gym, feeling a little better then earlier, get half way down the street, have to pullover and puke my guts out. Felt much better after that, decided to still go to the gym. the work out was good for the most part, beat my log book on everything. so then I get home from the gym, make up my normal post workout meal and could only get about 3/4 of the way through, I thought that was weird, so now my stomach is upset, so I lay down and see if that will settle it, nope I was wrong, like an hour later I puke it all back up. So for the rest of the day, I couldnt keep food down I was basically pissing out of my ass, and I feel like a pile of ass. So the plan is to take the rest of this week off, hopefully be able to eat normal by the end of the week, then next week start an early cruise and determine how much strength I have lost, make a few changes to the routine, and hopefully be back to killing the log book the following week.

But here is the workout...
B2
Biceps/Forearms.Calves/Hams/Quads
Jan 25, 2010
1200hours
EZ Bar curls: 95x8/4/3=15
Stretch 1minute
Hammer curls: 45x19
Stretch 55lbs x 1minute
Seated calf raise: 90x 10
Seated calf raise: 130x14/7/4=25
Stretch bar x 1minute
Front squat: 185x8
Widowmaker Leg press: 380x20
Stretch 1 minute

So like I was saying, hopefully I will be back to hammering out the heavy weight in about 2 weeks. Ill keep you guys posted on whats going on.

RICER88

hemmy086
01-26-10, 11:43 am
I had that shit about three weeks ago. Drinking gatorade helps a lot if you can keep it down. Mine only lasted about 3 days before I was able to get in the gym again. Hope it passes quick bro. Strong workouts btw.

RICER88
01-26-10, 12:34 pm
I had that shit about three weeks ago. Drinking gatorade helps a lot if you can keep it down. Mine only lasted about 3 days before I was able to get in the gym again. Hope it passes quick bro. Strong workouts btw.

Thanks bro, its alot better 2day, just trying to get what ever i can in to me nutrition wise.

RICER88

PRM
01-26-10, 3:01 pm
Damn bro, that sucks. Wish you best of luck with this, and enjoy your cruise. (lol!)

Aggression
01-26-10, 3:10 pm
Subb'ed for another DC log. I love this system of training. Get it done in here!

Hope you end up feelin' better. It must have been something you ate.

mritter3
01-26-10, 3:11 pm
hey man take care of yourself get plenty of rest and drink plenty of fluids....you will be back in the gym in no time.

RICER88
01-26-10, 4:27 pm
Damn bro, that sucks. Wish you best of luck with this, and enjoy your cruise. (lol!)

Thanks man, yea I was bummed out but hey, Ill just come back well rested and ready to move further ahead.

RICER88

RICER88
01-26-10, 4:28 pm
Subb'ed for another DC log. I love this system of training. Get it done in here!

Hope you end up feelin' better. It must have been something you ate.

Thanks man, I dont know if it was something I ate or not, my step dad had the same bug over the weekend, so I think I might have caught it from him.

RICER88

RICER88
01-26-10, 4:30 pm
hey man take care of yourself get plenty of rest and drink plenty of fluids....you will be back in the gym in no time.

Thanks dude, Yea I am taking in some gatorade, and some gingerale havent really eaten much , but hopefully get some food in me tonight and tomorrow. Hopefully be able to eat normal by the end of the week, and be back in the gym by next week.

RICER88

hemmy086
01-26-10, 4:40 pm
Popsicles. I know they arent the best thing nutrition wise but they are pretty easy to keep down.

RICER88
01-26-10, 6:17 pm
Popsicles. I know they arent the best thing nutrition wise but they are pretty easy to keep down.

I hear ya man, Ive already had a few, Was able to get some toast and pb and apple sauce down to, hopeing to be able to get some chicken and potatoe in me 2morrow.

RICER88

RICER88
01-27-10, 5:43 pm
Well today was a better day, appetite isnt where it was before, but Ive been able to get down some eggs/ egg whites, some oats, 2 RTDs and some chicken and potatoe. hopefully be able to get 1-2 more little meals in me. so far my stomach isnt normal yet, but hopefully by monday be able to eat pretty close to normal. Im just gona take it slow, dont want to push 2 hard and end up back at squar one again.

RICER88

PRM
01-28-10, 9:53 am
Glad to see the food is starting to stay down bro.

RICER88
01-28-10, 10:26 am
Glad to see the food is starting to stay down bro.

Thanks bro, me to.

RICER88

RICER88
01-30-10, 12:58 pm
Well fellas, its been almost a week, and today I am going to try and get back on track with some of my meals. Eggs have gone down good so far, next up is some beef and potatoe and green beans. from there Im not to sure since its my bday, I dont know what we are doing for dinners. and then I might try some eggs before bed. tomorrow the plan will be to have all six of my normal meals but scalled down in size. from there I plan on adding more cals in every 2 days, that should bring me back up to eating my normal amount of food by the end of the week. I am also going to hit the gym monday, wed, fri, next week hitting every body part once. the following week, if all goes well, will be back to DC. I am going to make a few changes to my programm, and I will post them when I do.

RICER88

RICER88
02-01-10, 3:31 pm
Well fellas, I am a head of schedule, I upped my calls today because the food just wasnt enough yesterday. Going to see how the rest of my meals go today and might up my cals again tomorrow. weight was down about 10lbs, but that will only take a week or 2 to put back on (thank god for muscle memorie) Training went pretty good today as well. was pretty strong all considering. I didnt get the best pump but it just felt good to have the iron in my hand again, and have the blood moving around.
I didnt bring my log book with me so ill just list the exercises I did.

Chest
Low incline BB bench press off of pins
HS Flat bench press
Shoulders
DB shoulder press
Burn out set of seated lateral raises
Triceps
Smith CGBP
alternating with
Smith reverse grip bench press
Floor skulls
1 huge drop set of tri push down.

RICER88

RICER88
02-01-10, 3:37 pm
Here is the new plan of attack. should be starting Feb 8th.

A1
Low incline BB bench (in power cage, pins set about 1-2 inch of chest, dead stop for every rep)
Smith shoulder press
Smith CGBP
RG Lat pull down
Rack pulls

B1
CG Spider curls
Reverse curls
Toe Press
Lying leg curls
Hack squat

A2
HS Flat bench press
DB shoulder press
Floor skullcrusher
Machine oull over
CG Cable rows

B2
EZ Curl Barbell curls
Hammer curls
Seated calf raise
Sumo Leg press( feet high on the sled) (going to try these out and make a deciasion after)
Front squat
Widowmaker on leg press

A3
Flat DB Press
HS shoulder press
RG Smith bench
Rack pull ups
BB Rows

B3
Straight bar preacher curls
Reverse grip cable curls
Donkey calf raise
Seated leg curl
Power squat

RICER88

hemmy086
02-01-10, 4:43 pm
Looks real solid bro.

And I can vouch for Sumo Presses. Addiction recommended them and I gave em a shot. Blasted the hell outta my hamstrings. Dont think they have ever been more sore the next day.

PRM
02-01-10, 5:35 pm
New blast looks good bro!

RICER88
02-04-10, 10:30 am
New blast looks good bro!

Thanks bro, I am excited to start it. Gona really push myself this blast, I have muscle that I have to put back on now, lol.

RICER88

RICER88
02-04-10, 10:33 am
So yesterday I hit back and biceps, nothing crazy or anything, heres how it went down

Reverse grip lat pull down
BB Rows
Cable rows
Rack pulls ( was able to hit 335 for like 6 reps)
EZ curl bar curls
Hammers curls
behind the back wrist curls

All and all not to bad, felt good pulling some heavy weight, as was supprised at the strength I was able to keep. next up legs on friday, then the weekend off to rest and watch some football, and the new WAR begins monday, And I am already looking forward to the pain.

RICER88

Aggression
02-04-10, 10:58 am
I like the bench press in the cage with the dead-spot. I've done that before; great movement.

hemmy086
02-04-10, 11:31 am
Nice work on the rack pulls. Lookin good

RICER88
02-05-10, 3:44 pm
Hit the wheels today, again nothing to crazy just getting the blood moving around again.

Toe press
Leg press
Single leg leg curls
squat
sumo leg press
Seated calf raise

Felt pretty good, I didnt go to failure, but just enough to feel the burn. so now its time to rest up and crank it up on monday.

I have found my self at times unmotivated, even tho I am progressing and getting bigger there are times where I dont feel like I have pushed the envelop far enough, For this I have come up with a solution, I am going to pick key exercises out of my blast, and pick a weight, rep and a time limit, if I reach all my mini goals by the time limit I will reward myself with something, maybe a new supplement, maybe an extra cheat meal, dont know yet, I am going to post the numbers some where where I can see them everyday, making sure that I know where I have to go, and how hard I will have to push. I hope this helps.

RICER88

PRM
02-05-10, 4:44 pm
Good idea with the goal setting bro. I'm sure it will pay off well.

addiction543
02-05-10, 4:58 pm
I like the bench press in the cage with the dead-spot. I've done that before; great movement.

I'm going to have to give this a try in my next blast. I train alone, so this might be a good way to incorporate free weights into DC training for me.

RICER88
02-05-10, 9:53 pm
Good idea with the goal setting bro. I'm sure it will pay off well.

I think it will to, itll be a way for me to keep focused and on track. I have never really put on spacific goals on exercises, it was always body weight/ muscle size. I think this will make me grind out those extra reps that I know I have.

RICER88

RICER88
02-05-10, 9:54 pm
I'm going to have to give this a try in my next blast. I train alone, so this might be a good way to incorporate free weights into DC training for me.

I tried it out on monday for the first time, and my chest was sore for the next 2 days it was great. looking forward to really pushing the weight.

RICER88

RICER88
02-08-10, 11:39 am
The time is near fellas, in about 45 minutes, I will be starting the new war, I am getting my head on right, preparing for the war that is about to start. From this point on, I will be taking my training that much more serious. It is time for me to really push my boundaries in order to attain the size I need to one day step up on stage. Time is running out, I refuse to be one of those guys that says he is going to compete but never does because he never feels ready. I have set a deadline, I am going to do my first show by the time I am 25, that gives me 3 years to put on the size I believe I need. From this point on I am going to make every workout count, I am going to make sure no muscle fiber goes un harmed. Today is the day I take it to the next level. I hope you all are in for the ride, cuz its going to be a wild one!!!!

RICER88

hemmy086
02-08-10, 2:01 pm
Definantly in for the ride. Good luck in all your goals bro. Looking forward to seein ya succeed.

PRM
02-08-10, 3:14 pm
Buckle up and floor it bro, I'll be in the backseat.

Aggression
02-08-10, 3:43 pm
HELL YEAH bro. I did the same thing. Put up or shut up! Let's get this shit in the works.

RICER88
02-08-10, 3:59 pm
Thanks alot fellas, Ill be posting my work out from today later on 2night if I get a chance, I put up some pretty good numbers, and made sure not a single rep was left in me.

RICER88

RICER88
02-08-10, 10:06 pm
A1
Chest/shoulder/Triceps/Back
Feb 8, 2010
1200hours

Low Incline Bench Press(dead stop) 185x 8/5/3= 16
Stretch 40lbs x 1minute
Smith Shoulder Press: 175x 8/3/2= 13
Stretch x 1minute
Smith CGBP: 195x 8/3/2=13
Stretch 25lbs x 1minute/Arm
RG Lat pulldown 170x 10/5/3=18
Rack Pulls 350x8, 305x12
Stretch BW x 1minute 20seconds

Great workout today, I can already feel the DOMS starting to kick in. I was really focused in the gym today, and made every rep count, just like I said I would. All sets listed where done to absolute failure, (thank god for that smith machine there where a few time where I tried for 1 more rep but could only get half way. I cant wait to beat these numbers in 2 weeks. Cardio and stretching 2morrow along with some rest.
Body weight is starting to come back aswell, back up to 187lbs.

RICER88

PRM
02-09-10, 9:59 am
Next page for ya.

A1
Chest/shoulder/Triceps/Back
Feb 8, 2010
1200hours

Low Incline Bench Press(dead stop) 185x 8/5/3= 16
Stretch 40lbs x 1minute
Smith Shoulder Press: 175x 8/3/2= 13
Stretch x 1minute
Smith CGBP: 195x 8/3/2=13
Stretch 25lbs x 1minute/Arm
RG Lat pulldown 170x 10/5/3=18
Rack Pulls 350x8, 305x12

Great workout today, I can already feel the DOMS starting to kick in. I was really focused in the gym today, and made every rep count, just like I said I would. All sets listed where done to absolute failure, (thank god for that smith machine there where a few time where I tried for 1 more rep but could only get half way. I cant wait to beat these numbers in 2 weeks. Cardio and stretching 2morrow along with some rest.
Body weight is starting to come back aswell, back up to 187lbs.

RICER88

We're the same weight bro, and good job on the work out. Smith CGBP is probably my favorite tricep exercise. You killed it today! Nice rack pulls, and everything.

What stretch do you do for delts? The barbell behind you?

Aggression
02-09-10, 12:24 pm

I remember reading about this technique in an old Muscular Development as a means to bring up your chest. I tried it a few times and it felt nice. I just never stayed consistent with it.

RICER88
02-09-10, 9:14 pm
Next page for ya.

We're the same weight bro, and good job on the work out. Smith CGBP is probably my favorite tricep exercise. You killed it today! Nice rack pulls, and everything.

What stretch do you do for delts? The barbell behind you?

Thanks bro, Yea i set the smith machine up and lean way forward with my hands behind me, pronated. it fucking kills too.

RICER88

RICER88
02-09-10, 9:15 pm
I remember reading about this technique in an old Muscular Development as a means to bring up your chest. I tried it a few times and it felt nice. I just never stayed consistent with it.

It feels even better today, lol, I am looking forward to seeing what it can do for me over the next few months.

RICER88

RICER88
02-11-10, 9:33 pm
B1
Feb 10, 2010
1645 hours

CG Spider curls: 75x 12/4/3= 19
Stretch 1minute
Reverse curls: 80x20
Stretch 55lbs x 1minute
Toe Press: 270x12
Lying leg curls: 110x 11/5/4= 20
Stretch Bar x 1minute
Hack Squat: 240x10, 190x20
Stretch 1minute

Good workout really feeling it today. An odd thing happened at the end of hack squats, I was really pushing on the widow maker, and during the last rep I got a huge pain in my neck/ head, I basically gave myself a headach for like the next hour. Hopefully it just has something to do with the way the pad is on my shoulders. On another note, this week of training is going good, sore as hell, and really feel like I am pushing myself. New growth is around the corner!

RICER88

PRM
02-12-10, 2:39 pm
Looks like you killed it today man, very nice!

RICER88
02-14-10, 6:33 pm
A2
Chest/Shoulder/Triceps/Back
Feb 12, 2010
1200 hours

HS Bench Press: 100lbs/side x 12/5/3= 20
Stretch 40lbs x 1minute
DB Shoulder Press: 50x 11/6/4= 21
Stretch 1minute
Floor Skullcrusher: 85x13/6/4= 23
Machine Pullover: 120x 10/6/4= 20
Cable Rows: 140x9, 120x12

Good workout here, really felt it on saturday, everythig was sore as hell, looking forward to hitting it hard on monday. Im going to drop the front squats and do regular squats. Looking forward to it!!!!!

RICER88

TheTinyHulk
02-15-10, 11:05 am
How you liking the new program?

RICER88
02-15-10, 11:18 am
How you liking the new program?

Its going good so far, I didnt lose much strength from when I was sick, so the weights are pretty much the same as before I got sick. Now its time to put my nose to the grindstone and push my body to the limit!

RICER88

RICER88
02-16-10, 1:00 pm
B2
Feb 15, 2010
1200hours

Ez curls bar curls: 90x 13/5/3=21
Stretch 1minute
Hammer curls: 45x19
Stretch 55lbs x 1minute
Seated calf raise: 90x 11
Sumo Leg Press: 270x26
Stretch Bar x 1minute
Squat: 265x6, 175x23
Stretch 1minute

Goodwork out today, squats felt good, looking forward to getting in the groove of them again. I do however think I may have tweeked something in my neck, because it was sore the rest of the day after this. I donno, just gona keep on grinding. I am getting excited for next week, when I really get to challenge myself and beat my numbers from last week and this week. its gona be a fun ride, lol

RICER88

hemmy086
02-16-10, 1:18 pm
Nice lookin lifts there.

D-NUTZ
02-16-10, 9:18 pm
Nice work man. You like DC? Im thinking about doing it next fall after football season.

RICER88
02-17-10, 9:44 am
Thanks alot fellas, T.S. yea I love DC, I dont think I could train any other way now. the stregnth gains are un real. workouts are fairly quick as well.

RICER88

Aggression
02-17-10, 11:44 am
Thanks alot fellas, T.S. yea I love DC, I dont think I could train any other way now. the stregnth gains are un real. workouts are fairly quick as well.

RICER88

This is why I loved DC training. Strength gains were phenomenal. In the few months I did it, I never had to swap out an exercise for another. I always beat the logbook. I was pushing the heaviest DB's ever, and it felt great. Workouts were always around an hour, at best.

Hmm, got me reminiscing now, Ricer. I have the DC Training DVD sitting right next to me. If I pop that in, game over; I'll be training DC tonight, lol.

RICER88
02-17-10, 7:53 pm
This is why I loved DC training. Strength gains were phenomenal. In the few months I did it, I never had to swap out an exercise for another. I always beat the logbook. I was pushing the heaviest DB's ever, and it felt great. Workouts were always around an hour, at best.

Hmm, got me reminiscing now, Ricer. I have the DC Training DVD sitting right next to me. If I pop that in, game over; I'll be training DC tonight, lol.

lol, I dont have that DVD yet, deff on my wishlist, lol, The training just makes so much sense, escpecially the way Dante has laid it out for everyone. I have switched a few exercises, not because I didnt beat my log book, but because I felt that the new exercise showed more promise. but I think the blast I have laid out now, should be good for at least 6 months worth of training.

RICER88

NJC_Manhattan
02-17-10, 8:00 pm
Been looking around this journey. Pretty solid work man. YOu thinking of DC training?

RICER88
02-18-10, 8:58 am
Been looking around this journey. Pretty solid work man. YOu thinking of DC training?

Doing right now, Love it, most intense program I have ever done!

RICER88

RICER88
02-21-10, 12:04 pm
A3
Chest/shoulders/triceps/Back
Feb 17, 2010
1650 hours

Flat DB Press: 75x 13/6/4= 23
Stretch 40lbs x 1minute
HS Shoulder Press: 45=35/Side x 12/5/3= 20
Stretch 1minute
RG Bench Press on smith: 175x 10/6/4=20
Stretch 30lbs x 1minute/arm
Rack pull ups: BW x 12/4/3= 19
BB Rows: 255x9, 215x12
Stretch BW x 1minute 20 seconds

RICER88

RICER88
02-21-10, 12:25 pm
B3
Feb 19, 2010
1200hours

Straight Bar preacher curls: 55x 11/5/3= 19
Stretch 1minute
R> Cable curls: 100x 20
Stretch 55lbs x 1minute
Donkey Calf raise: 180x10
Seated Leg curls: 130x 15/7/4= 26
Stretch Bar x 1minute
Power Squat: 250x12, 180x30
Stretch 1minute

Feels good right now, head and neck are feeling better, I think I am going to drop the hack squat for the leg press, just because the hack squat triggered this sore neck thing. over all it was a good week tho. Looking forward 2 beating everything on monday. Unitl then, have fun watching Canada hockey beat up on the US tonight at the olympics.

RICER88

PRM
02-22-10, 10:10 am
Nice work up here man, keep it goin.

Would your chest happen to be a week point? Don't take it the wrong way sir, but I thought you'd be pressing more since you're rowing such a big number.

Also, I don't remember if I asked you, but what is your favorite tricep and bicep stretch?

RICER88
02-22-10, 10:50 am
Nice work up here man, keep it goin.

Would your chest happen to be a week point? Don't take it the wrong way sir, but I thought you'd be pressing more since you're rowing such a big number.

Also, I don't remember if I asked you, but what is your favorite tricep and bicep stretch?

I wouldnt say my chest is weak, but its not top notch either, its average. I find I am just stronger at rowing movements for some reason. It may be because I am short, and have a lower centre of gravity, so I am more stable when I row, I dont know. As for bicep stretches, I do the behind the back on on the smith machine, similar to the shoulder stretch just hands over the bar, not under. For triceps I do the seated 1 arm DB stretch.

RICER88

D-NUTZ
02-22-10, 2:21 pm
B3
Feb 19, 2010
1200hours

Straight Bar preacher curls: 55x 11/5/3= 19
Stretch 1minute
R> Cable curls: 100x 20
Stretch 55lbs x 1minute
Donkey Calf raise: 180x10
Seated Leg curls: 130x 15/7/4= 26
Stretch Bar x 1minute
Power Squat: 250x12, 180x30
Stretch 1minute

Feels good right now, head and neck are feeling better, I think I am going to drop the hack squat for the leg press, just because the hack squat triggered this sore neck thing. over all it was a good week tho. Looking forward 2 beating everything on monday. Unitl then, have fun watching Canada hockey beat up on the US tonight at the olympics.

RICER88

Strong looking workout bro.

RICER88
02-22-10, 2:46 pm
Strong looking workout bro.

Thanks bro,

RICER88
02-23-10, 2:25 pm
A1
Feb 22, 2010
1200hours

Low incline Bench Press(Dead stop): 195x8/4/3=15
Stretch 40lbs x 1minute 5seconds
Smith Shoulder Press: 175x9/4/3= 16
Stretch 1minute 5seconds
Smith CGBP: 195x9/5/2= 16
Stretch 30lbs x 1minute 5seconds
RG Lat Pull Down: 180x 8/4/4=16
Rack Pulls: 360x8, 315x12
Stretch BW x 1minute 25seconds

What a workout, this felt good from start to finish. weight is up to 190lbs and hopefully still climbing. I am however changing my diet slightly. Its going to kinda be like a carb cycle. I am going to eat my normal diet posted back on page one, on days I lift. On off days I was going to jack up the protein and drop my carbs, but what I think I am going to do starting thursday is, leave my protein the same (roughly 60grams/ meal) and drop my carbs by about 3oz for my beef and 1st chicken meal, and add greens to my first chicken meal. I am going to cut carbs earlier as well, for my dinner or second chicken meal I am going to only have greens and drop the potatoe.

RICER88

PRM
02-24-10, 10:49 am
Good idea for the diet adjustments man. Nice work out as well, keeping it strong.

RICER88
02-25-10, 8:56 am
Good idea for the diet adjustments man. Nice work out as well, keeping it strong.

Thanks bro, Just gona see how my body responds to this. If I can lose some bodyfat, while still getting bigger I will be happy.

RICER88

RICER88
02-25-10, 10:16 am
B1
Feb 24, 2010
1645hours

CG Spider Curls: 80x9/5/3= 17
Stretch 1minute 5 seconds
Reverse Curls: 85x20
Stretch 55lbs x 1minute5seconds
Toe Press: 280x12
Lying Leg Curls: 110x 13/6/3= 22
Stretch bar x 1minute5seconds
Atlantis Leg Press: 540x12, 410x26

Felt really tired going into the gym, but once I got there and got going the key was in the ignition, and my engine was reving. WEight felt good today, today was the first time I tried that particular leg press, and boy o boy was it good, was able to get nice and deep without my knees feeling like they were going to explode. I think Ima really come to have a love hate relationship with it. till next time fellas

RICER88

Aggression
02-25-10, 3:39 pm
Lookin' good in here, R. Lovin' the DC stylez. How's that 'dead stop' bench press feelin?

RICER88
02-26-10, 9:24 am
Lookin' good in here, R. Lovin' the DC stylez. How's that 'dead stop' bench press feelin?

Good man, Im climbing up the latter slowly with em, looking at 205 next go at em. Hopefully by the end of my blast might be up at about 225. Im pushin real hard right now, doing everything Dante has outlined over at intense muscle. Eating like a 300lber but cardioing like I am 4% body fat. (man I wish I was at 4%, lol)

RICER88

RICER88
03-01-10, 11:15 am
Go canada go

RICER88
03-02-10, 9:51 am
A2
Feb 26, 2010
1200hours

HS Bench Press: 110/side x 11/4/3= 18
DB Shoulder Press: 55x 11/5/3= 19
Stretch 1minute 5seconds
Floor Skull Crushers: 90x 12/5/3= 20
Stretch 30lbs x 1minute 5seconds/arm
Machine Pullovers: 130x 10/6/4= 20
Cable Rows: 160x10, 130x10

Good workout here, the machine pullovers gave me the biggest pump ever!

RICER88

RICER88
03-02-10, 9:56 am
B2
Biceps/forearms/Calves/Hams/Quads
Mar 1, 2010
1200hours

EZ curls bar curls: 95x12/5/3= 20
Stretch 1minute 5seconds
Hammer curls: 50x16
Stretch 55lbs x 1minute 5seconds
Seated calf raise: 92.5 x 10
Sumo Leg press: 320x 25
Stretch bar x 1minute 5seconds
Squat: 265x10, 185x20
Stretch 1minute 5seconds

Good workout, hamstrings where shot after this, felt like someone charlie horsed me in the back of my leg. I think I am going to switch quads and hamstrings around just on this day, so that I can really focus on my quads without my hamstrings giving up first because they where already taxed. Cardio this morning was fun to, lol when you cant bend down to tie up your shoes, you know you had a good leg workout the day before, lol.

RICER88

Aggression
03-02-10, 11:29 am
Good man, Im climbing up the latter slowly with em, looking at 205 next go at em. Hopefully by the end of my blast might be up at about 225. Im pushin real hard right now, doing everything Dante has outlined over at intense muscle. Eating like a 300lber but cardioing like I am 4% body fat. (man I wish I was at 4%, lol)

RICER88

Good shit. I'm looking to maybe jump back on DC training post-Arnold. Either that, or 5/3/1. Gotta love the DC mentality.

RICER88
03-05-10, 9:04 am
Good shit. I'm looking to maybe jump back on DC training post-Arnold. Either that, or 5/3/1. Gotta love the DC mentality.

You should hit up DC again man,

RICER88

RICER88
03-05-10, 9:11 am
A3
Mar 3, 2010
1645hours

Flat DB Bench: 80x 11/6/4= 21
HS Shoulder Press: 80/side x 13/6/3= 22
Stretch 1minute 5seconds
RG Smith Bench Press: 185x 10/6/4= 20
Stretch 30lbs x 1minute 5seconds/arm
Rack Pull Ups: BW+10 x 10/5/3= 18
BB Rows: 265x10, 225x15

RICER88

PRM
03-05-10, 7:39 pm
Nice increase on the flat dumbbell presses bro. Up 5lbs a db and only 2 less reps!

RICER88
03-09-10, 2:00 pm
Thanks bro

RICER88
03-09-10, 2:05 pm
B3
Mar. 5, 2010
1200hours

Straight bar preacher curls: 60x 10/4/3= 17
stretch 1minute 5seconds
R.Cable curls: 110x 17
Stretch 55lbs x 1minute 5seconds
Donkey calf raise: 180x 11
Seated Leg curls: 140x 15/6/4= 25
setretch bar x 1minute5seconds
Power squat: 270x 12, 230x 25
stretch 1minute 5 seconds

This workout was alright, I dont know what it was but I just didnt have any insperation for this workout, felt kinda flat.

RICER88

RICER88
03-09-10, 2:11 pm
A1
Mar 8,2010
1200hours

Low incline bench press: 205x 6/3/2= 11
Stretch 40lbs x 1minute 10 seconds
Smith Shoulder Press: 180 x 8/3/3= 14
Stretch 1minute 10 seconds
Smith CGBP: 200x 9/5/3= 17
Stretch 30lbs x 1minute 10seconds
RG Lat pull down: 180x 9/5/3= 17
Rack Pulls: 370x 6, 325x 11
Stretch BW x 1minute 30 seconds

This was another flat workout for some reason. it might have been because i had to weight for the smith machine. dont know, all i know is that I need to kick it into high gear asap.

RICER88

PRM
03-09-10, 6:20 pm
"I had to weight for the smith machine"
I can tell what's on your mind bro.

I know what you mean about the flat workouts though. Perfect time for a sick training partner to give you a slap in the back of the head. Wish I had one! Nice smith CGBP sir.

RICER88
03-11-10, 1:36 pm
"I had to weight for the smith machine"
I can tell what's on your mind bro.

I know what you mean about the flat workouts though. Perfect time for a sick training partner to give you a slap in the back of the head. Wish I had one! Nice smith CGBP sir.

Yea there are times I wish I had a training partner. that was the great thing when I was in college, there was a group of us that went together all the time, so it was like having 5 or 6 training partners. now that I am done I went to a gym that a budy from college goes to, and are schedules dont match up so I hardly get to train with him. Plus there isn't alot of people doing DC aroud here.

RICER88

RICER88
03-11-10, 1:43 pm
B1
Mar. 10, 2010
1650hours

CG Spider Curls: 85x 8/4/2=14
Stretch 1minute 10seconds
Reverse curls: 90x 18
Stretch 55lbs x 1minute 10seconds
Toe Press: 290x 10
Lying Leg curls: 120x 10/6/3=19
Stretch Bar x 1minute 10seconds
Atlantis Leg Press: 590x11, 450x 24

This workout was a little bit better than the last 2, I hope I get out of this slump soon. It might be time for a change, Might try doing a hybrid style of training. Once I decide for sure, ill post up my outline and let everyone know. but for now, Ima try to finish off this blast strong.

RICER88

RICER88
03-11-10, 1:51 pm
I am amongst the nameless of this sport. I am one who has heard the call of the iron, is putting in the work, and is dreaming of one day competing. I am amongst the few that toil in the dark corners of the gym embracing the pain of every rep, set, and workout. I am amongst the few who have the dedication to eat every 2 hours, everyday, year in and year out. I am amongst the nameless who when the time is right, the mood is set will look destiny in the face and become one of the few with a name.

RICER88

PRM
03-11-10, 8:52 pm
Have you ever tried Drag Curls? I'm thinking about giving them a shot some day soon. In regards to your reply above - there's not a lot of people that do DC anywhere I find, let alone anywhere near me. I have not seen anyone train DC except for me, and my old training partner. (I got him to go for DC)

RICER88
03-12-10, 10:13 am
Have you ever tried Drag Curls? I'm thinking about giving them a shot some day soon. In regards to your reply above - there's not a lot of people that do DC anywhere I find, let alone anywhere near me. I have not seen anyone train DC except for me, and my old training partner. (I got him to go for DC)

I havent tried drag curls. let me know how you like them. I hear ya on the no one does DC, there where 2 other guys at my gym doing it for a while, last time I saw them they had stopped and doing some worrier diet/ training.

RICER88

RICER88
03-15-10, 9:18 am
A2
Mar. 12, 2010
1735hours

HS Bench Press: 115/side x 8/4/3= 15
Stretch 40lbs x 1minute 10seconds
DB Shoulder Press: 60x 9/5/3= 17
Floor Skull Crushers: 90x 14/4/3= 21
Stretch 30lbs x 1minute 10seconds/arm
Machine Pullover: 140x 9/4/3= 16
Cable Rows: 160x 8, 140x11
Stretch BW x 1minute 30seconds

I was dragging my ass, the second half of the day while I was at work, so I looked in are little sample chest, and grabbed a sample pre workout, through that back with all my normal pre work out stuff, and was off to the races, fucking killed it, one of my better workouts of the last 2 weeks for sure.

RICER88

PRM
03-15-10, 3:39 pm
Love seeing someone else run DC bro, look forward to checking your journey. Nice should press! 5 reps for second rest-pause, damn!

RICER88
03-16-10, 9:32 am
Love seeing someone else run DC bro, look forward to checking your journey. Nice should press! 5 reps for second rest-pause, damn!

Thanks bro. I just go until the weight wont move anymore.

RICER88

RICER88
03-16-10, 9:36 am
B2
Mar. 15, 2010
1200hours

EZ Curl bar curls: 100x 8/4/3= 15
Hammer curls: 55x 13
Stretch 60lbs x 1minute 10seconds
Seated Calf raise: 92.5x 11
Squat: 275x8, 195x 22
Sumo Leg Press: 360x18

Good workout today, squating before doing hamstrings worked out good today, was able to progress on both exercises.

RICER88

Aggression
03-16-10, 3:44 pm
I am amongst the nameless of this sport. I am one who has heard the call of the iron, is putting in the work, and is dreaming of one day competing. I am amongst the few that toil in the dark corners of the gym embracing the pain of every rep, set, and workout. I am amongst the few who have the dedication to eat every 2 hours, everyday, year in and year out. I am amongst the nameless who when the time is right, the mood is set will look destiny in the face and become one of the few with a name.

RICER88

And when your time comes, you'll smash the competition. niCe post.

I havent tried drag curls. let me know how you like them. I hear ya on the no one does DC, there where 2 other guys at my gym doing it for a while, last time I saw them they had stopped and doing some worrier diet/ training.

RICER88

Too many people don't like to go against the 'norm'. They see one set workouts, and extreme stretching, and they turn their heads. They read that they have to beat the logbook every workout and become intimidated. I've done DC before and I'll tell ya, I've never gained strength on anything else like I did with DC.

RICER88
03-17-10, 9:46 am
[QUOTE=Aggression;919900]And when your time comes, you'll smash the competition. niCe post.

Thanks alot Aggression. I just gotta stay focused and do what I got to do. I agree with people not wanting to go against the norm, its easy to do what everyone else does, thats how you fit in. If I wanted to fit in, in that matter if any of us wanted to fit in, we wouldnt be in this game.

RICER88

Aggression
03-17-10, 9:55 am
Thanks alot Aggression. I just gotta stay focused and do what I got to do. I agree with people not wanting to go against the norm, its easy to do what everyone else does, thats how you fit in. If I wanted to fit in, in that matter if any of us wanted to fit in, we wouldnt be in this game.

RICER88

Felt, and I agree. I do HIT training, so its a similar experience; doing 1 set and being done. People tend to give me a weird glance when they see me moving around so quickly, but hey, I'm the one gaining and growing, right?

RICER88
03-17-10, 7:16 pm
Felt, and I agree. I do HIT training, so its a similar experience; doing 1 set and being done. People tend to give me a weird glance when they see me moving around so quickly, but hey, I'm the one gaining and growing, right?

Exactly right, as long as you are growing you are doing something right. The way I see it is, it doesnt matter what your training style, routine, exercise, rep rage, set scheme is, as long as you make progress in weight lifted, and constantly push yourself for more reps or weight you are going to grow, and thats the name of the game!

RICER88

RICER88
03-18-10, 12:06 pm
A3
Mar. 17, 2010
1640hours

Flat DB Press: 80x 13/7/4= 24
Stretch 40lbs x 1minute 10seconds
HS Shoulder Press: 85lbs/ Side x 9/4/1= 14
RG Smith Press: 195x 9/5/3= 17
Stretch 30lbs x 1minute 10seconds/arm
Rack Pull ups: BW+ 15lbs x 10/5/4= 19
BB Rows: 270x8, 235x12
Stretch BW x 1minute 30seconds

Good workout here, my chest is really sore today,. 1 more workout for the week and then its rest time over the weekend.

RICER88

RICER88
03-18-10, 2:41 pm
This voice in my hear, somedays its with me, somedays its against me. This voice tells me I am able, that one day my time will come, and I will stand up on that stage. Sometimes this voice whispers in my ear that I am nothing special, that I will never be able to hold my own on a stage, even that I wont get through this next set. Brothers when this voice says that you gotta tell it to Fuck Off! That voice in my head it can be a powerful SOB, the positive that it brings is one of the best feelings in the world, when it is down on you you have to tell it to shut up, you have to prove that voice wrong by smashing the shit out of your goals. Once you smash that goal, that nagging negative voice will become a positive one. A voice of accomplishment, a voice of pride!

RICER88

RICER88
03-21-10, 12:20 pm
B3
Mar 19, 2010
1200hours

Straight Bar preacher curls: 65x 8/4/3= 15
R. Cable Curls: 120x16
Stretch 60lbs x 1minute10seconds
Donkey Calf RAise: 190x 10
Seated Leg Curls: 160x 11/5/4= 20
Stretch Bar x 1minute 10seconds
Power Squat: 320x12, 250x25
Stretch 1minute10seconds

RICER88

D-NUTZ
03-21-10, 1:46 pm
Solid work bro. I can't wait to try DC.

RICER88
03-21-10, 6:22 pm
Solid work bro. I can't wait to try DC.

Its pretty good man. I am glad I tried it. In a few weeks I am switching to something new, just to mix it up. DC is definitely a program I will come back to at some point in time.

RICER88

RICER88
03-25-10, 10:19 pm
A1
Mar.22, 2010
1200hours

Low Incline Bench Press: 205x 8/3/2= 13
Stretch 40lbs x 1minute 15seconds
Smith Shoulder Press: 185x 7/3/2= 12
Stretch 1minute 15seconds
Smith CGBP: 205x 10/5/3= 18
Stretch 30lbs x 1minute 15seconds/ arm
RG Lat pulldown: 190x 8/4/3= 15
Rack Pulls: 370x 8, 335x 10
Stretch BW x 1minute 15seconds

RICER88

RICER88
03-25-10, 10:23 pm
B1
Mar. 24, 2010
1630hours

CG Spider Curls: 85x 9/4/2= 15
Stretch 1minute 15seconds
Reverse Curls: 95x 16
Stretch 60lbs x 1minute 15seconds
Toe Press: 290x 11
Lying Leg Curls: 120x 13/5/3= 21
Stretch Bar x 1minute 15seconds
Atlantis Leg Press: 630x 10, 500x20

RICER88

PRM
04-03-10, 5:42 pm
Where you at Ricer?

RICER88
04-05-10, 11:07 am
Hey fellas whats up? sorry I havent posted in a while, just been busy with shit. well I finished up my DC training last week, then took thursday, friday, saturday, and sunday off from the gym, Im going in 3 times this week, just to get some blood moving type deal, then going to start regular training split. Once I get it all figured out I will let you all know what Ill be doing.

RICER88

RICER88
04-10-10, 9:37 am
Well fellas here is what I have planned for training over the next few months...
Still gona stay some what low volume. First I am going to rotate in cycles like this

Cycle 1: rep range 8-12
Cycle 2: rep range 3-5
Cycle 3: rep range 8-12
Cycle 4: rep range 20+

So for cycles 1 and 3 Ill do 2 all out sets of each exercise, cycle 2 I will cut out just about all isolation work and do 2-3 sets per movement. Cycle 4 I will do the same movements as cycle 1 and 3 but set 1 will be 8-12, and set 2 will be 20 plus reps using intensity techniques such as dropsets and rest pause.

THE SPLIT
day 1: calves Quads
Day 2: Off
Day 3: Chest/ Triceps
Day 4: Back/ Rear delts/ Grip strength
Day 5: Off
Day 6: Calves/ Hamstrings
Day 7: Delts/ Biceps/ Forearms
Day 8: Off
Day 9: Repeat

THE EXERCISE PLAN

Cycles 1/3/4

CALVES / QUADS
DC Toe Press*
Squat
Leg Press
Hack Squat
Extensions

CHEST/ TRICEPS
Incline Bench Press
Flat DB Bench Press
Dips
Incline Flys
CGBP
Skull Crusher

BACK/Rear Delts/ Grip
Machine Pullover
RG Lat pull down
Barbell Rows
Straight bar cable Rows
Bentover laterals
Rack Pulls**

CALVES / Hamstrings
DC Seated Calf Raise*
Lying Leg Curls
SLDL
Sumo Leg Press
Single Legged leg curls

SHOULDERS/Biceps/ Forearms
DB Shoulder Press
DB Lateral raise
Cable Lateral Raise
Shrugs
Incline Curls
Standing ez bar curls
Hammer curls
Wrist curls

* DC calf raises not done on Cycle 4
**Rack pulls not done on Cycle 4

CYCLE 2

CALVES/ Quads
Toe Press
Squat
Leg Press
Hack Squat

CHEST/Triceps
Incline Bench PRess
Flat DB Bench Press
Dips
CGBP
Pushdowns

BACK/Rear Delts/Grip
Machine Pullover/ RG Lat pull down done as warm ups higher reps
Barbell Rows
Straight Bar cable rows
R.Pec deck
Rack Pulls

Calves/ Hamstrings
Seated Calf Raise
Lying Leg Curls
SLDL
Sumo Leg Press
Seated Leg curls

DELTS/Biceps/Forearms
DB Shoulder Press
Seated Military Press
Shrugs
Incline Curls
Standing EZ bar curls
Hammer curls
Wrist curls

RICER88

mritter3
04-10-10, 9:42 am
looks good man...keep tearing it up.

RICER88
04-12-10, 9:43 pm
looks good man...keep tearing it up.

Thanks bro

RICER88
04-12-10, 9:48 pm
Apr. 12, 2010
1200hours
Calves/ Quads
DC Toe Press: 290x11
Squat: 275x11, 10
Leg Press: 540x 12, 12
Hack Squat: 180x12, 12
Extensions: 60x12, 12 (really slow controlled reps, squeezing at the top)

Wooow had a great workout today, havent felt a pump like that in my quads in a while, it was unreal! looking forward to chest and triceps on wed.

RICER88

RICER88
04-15-10, 12:32 pm
Apr. 14, 2010
1645hours
Chest/Triceps
Incline Bench Press: 195x 12, 9
Flat Db Press: 90x7,6
Dips: +25x 12, 11
Incline Flys: 45x12,11
CGBP: 185x 8,7
Skull crusher: 85x 10, 8

Good workout, chest and triceps where really pumped, I could hardly put my arm over my head. I mighta started a little to heavy on the DB bench press, but o well, as long as I get em in the rep range next time.

RICER88

PRM
04-15-10, 1:01 pm
Damn, nice incline bench man. CGBP looking good too.

RICER88
04-18-10, 9:52 am
Damn, nice incline bench man. CGBP looking good too.

Thanks man the switch to a different type of training is treating me well, and I still have alot of the strength I gained on DC.

RICER88

RICER88
04-18-10, 9:57 am
Apr. 15, 2010
1645hours
Back /Rear Delts/ Grip

*Cable Pullover: 100x 12, 100x11
RG Lat pulldown: 140x9, 140x7
Barbell Rows: 225x11, 225x11
Straight bar cable row: 100x11, 100x11
Bent over laterals: 25x11, 25x11
Rack Pulls: 315x12, 335x 11

*worked out at a different gym, that didnt have a pullover machine. I actually just got a job at this gym so I thought I would hit up a work out there since I will be training there more often in the future.

RICER88

RICER88
04-18-10, 9:58 am
Apr. 17, 2010
1815hours
Calves/Hamstrings
DC seated calf raise: 90x11
Lying leg curls: 60x12, 10
SLDL: 185x11, 10
Sumo Leg Press: 360x12, 12Single leg, leg curl: 25x10, 9

RICER88

PRM
04-18-10, 10:18 am
Nice barbell rows bro. Also, congrats at getting at job at a gym. What type of gym is it?

I was visiting family once and found out about a job that would be sick... this one guy at the gym was just paid to be at the gym incase anyone needed a spot. Imagine? Get paid to hang around the gym all day. He was lifting too at the same time.

RICER88
04-18-10, 10:29 am
Nice barbell rows bro. Also, congrats at getting at job at a gym. What type of gym is it?

I was visiting family once and found out about a job that would be sick... this one guy at the gym was just paid to be at the gym incase anyone needed a spot. Imagine? Get paid to hang around the gym all day. He was lifting too at the same time.

That would be pretty sweet, Im going to be a PT at a goodlife here in london, but this goodlife is a franchise not a cooperate one, it actually use to be a golds back in the day, lol. Its pretty hard core compared to the rest of em.

RICER88

RICER88
04-19-10, 2:08 pm
Apr. 18,2010
1200hours
Shoulders/ Biceps

DB Shoulder Press: 60x10, 8
DB lateral: 25x12, 12
Cable Lateral: 25x 10, 9
Shrugs: 70x12, 12
Incline Curls: 25x12, 10
EZ curl bar curls: 75x 11, 11
Hammer curls: 30x10, 9

Havent done lateral raises for a long time, thought I would start out light just to make sure I have form down again, I also made sure to do the movement super slow to make sure I didnt cheat any reps up. As for biceps I plan on focusing more on squeezing the contraction, thats why some of the weight is lighter also my arms had such a pump after the incline curls, it was hard to do the ez curl bar curls, damn I missed that feeling, lol.

RICER88