PDA

View Full Version : Question on M-Stak

PRM
01-02-10, 5:18 pm
I saw all the reviews, and it seems like an amazing supp. (Got a can coming in the mail)

Anyway, why don't people run 12 cans a year if it's so great? I see some people have pump or nitro instead. I plan on swallowing a can a month if it works good for me.

Shed some enlightenment brothers?

One more question, on cuts this time. (I did search by the way) If I use Cuts, while not necessarily cutting or following a cutting diet, would it be a waste of money?

Thanks

mritter3
01-03-10, 9:31 am
first off, i like to switch supps from time to time to keep my body guessing, i think taking it for 12 months straight may be over kill, but thats just me, and as far as cuts goes, you dont necessarily have to take it to cut down, although you should shed some fat while your on it, and the mstack should help preserve the lean mass gains, also people run mstack with pump and nitro...since they are both foundational supps.

PRM
01-03-10, 9:41 am
The body would get used to m-stak 12 months out of the year, and its effect would calm down a bit?

I might just rotate between cuts and m-stak then. Thanks man.

DA GOVNA
01-03-10, 11:38 am
The body would get used to m-stak 12 months out of the year, and its effect would calm down a bit?

I might just rotate between cuts and m-stak then. Thanks man.

Do not alternate cuts man. Cuts should be used only before contests or if you need to cut weight for some event. Cuts is hard on the body and causes a lot of water weight to be lost, it would be very hard on your body to just cycle cuts like you would stak or mstak. If you plan on alternating mstak with something do it with stak and make sure you tak uni-liver or another liver detox. all those pills being in your system 365 is really hard on your body.

Cstlfx
01-03-10, 12:02 pm
A good rule of thumb, more is not always better.

Use some Mstak to get over a plateau. EAT other months. Also, MStak is not a foundational supplement like Pump and Nitro, which have ingredients that dont need to be cycled to have maximum effectiveness. As said above, your body will get used to it.

Not having a cutting style diet with Cuts isnt a waste of money, but it wont be anywhere near worth the money. Its a dietary supplement. So, when you're cutting, Cuts supplements your diet to make your cutting more efficient. It is packed with diuretics that will suck water out of you, which will make bulking or gaining mass a little bit harder.

PRM
01-03-10, 12:10 pm
Do not alternate cuts man. Cuts should be used only before contests or if you need to cut weight for some event. Cuts is hard on the body and causes a lot of water weight to be lost, it would be very hard on your body to just cycle cuts like you would stak or mstak. If you plan on alternating mstak with something do it with stak and make sure you tak uni-liver or another liver detox. all those pills being in your system 365 is really hard on your body.

A good rule of thumb, more is not always better.

Use some Mstak to get over a plateau. EAT other months. Also, MStak is not a foundational supplement like Pump and Nitro, which have ingredients that dont need to be cycled to have maximum effectiveness. As said above, your body will get used to it.

Not having a cutting style diet with Cuts isnt a waste of money, but it wont be anywhere near worth the money. Its a dietary supplement. So, when you're cutting, Cuts supplements your diet to make your cutting more efficient. It is packed with diuretics that will suck water out of you, which will make bulking or gaining mass a little bit harder.

Alright fellas, thanks a ton. Won't be using Stak for awhile, not beneficial for my age right now.

DA GOVNA
01-03-10, 1:24 pm
Alright fellas, thanks a ton. Won't be using Stak for awhile, not beneficial for my age right now.

Stak at your age will boost your strength and gains TREMENDOUSLY. Stak is good for younger lifters who dont need the test boost but want a boost. Test is better for the 35+ guys who may need a little boost. Look into Stak man it is really good shit.

PRM
01-03-10, 3:11 pm
Stak at your age will boost your strength and gains TREMENDOUSLY. Stak is good for younger lifters who dont need the test boost but want a boost. Test is better for the 35+ guys who may need a little boost. Look into Stak man it is really good shit.

I've decided against Stak by reading this thread:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29128

Everything is fine right now. Training, strength gains are great, growing. Just looking for an extra boost to my size gains and M-Stak seemed ideal. Every other month sound good for it? Or maybe every third month?

Aggression
01-03-10, 3:29 pm
M-stak can be summed up by the 'law of diminishing returns'. This can be said about M-stak, Cuts, Stak, and Test. The more you use it, the less it will have an effect on your body. Your body will become 'tolerant' of its ingredients and you won't see much results in the end. I would run it the way its described, 3 weeks on, 1 week off, and follow that protocol for about 3 cycles worth. After that, take at least 4-6 weeks off to let your body totally reset itself.

If you're not trying to really diet down, then I wouldn't bother with Cuts. If you have a little 'flab' that you wish to get rid of, alter your diet a bit and add in some cardio. Up your protein intake, clean up the diet, and add some cardio in while on M-stak and you should gain some solid muscular weight and you may even lean out a bit.

It all starts at the dinner table.

PRM
01-03-10, 3:48 pm
M-stak can be summed up by the 'law of diminishing returns'. This can be said about M-stak, Cuts, Stak, and Test. The more you use it, the less it will have an effect on your body. Your body will become 'tolerant' of its ingredients and you won't see much results in the end. I would run it the way its described, 3 weeks on, 1 week off, and follow that protocol for about 3 cycles worth. After that, take at least 4-6 weeks off to let your body totally reset itself.

If you're not trying to really diet down, then I wouldn't bother with Cuts. If you have a little 'flab' that you wish to get rid of, alter your diet a bit and add in some cardio. Up your protein intake, clean up the diet, and add some cardio in while on M-stak and you should gain some solid muscular weight and you may even lean out a bit.

It all starts at the dinner table.

Perfect, thank you good sir.

You would recommend (3 weeks on, 1 off) doing 3 months and 2 off, rather than 1 on 1 off? Or was that just an example?

Enforcer
01-03-10, 5:28 pm
I saw all the reviews, and it seems like an amazing supp. (Got a can coming in the mail)

Anyway, why don't people run 12 cans a year if it's so great? I see some people have pump or nitro instead. I plan on swallowing a can a month if it works good for me.

Shed some enlightenment brothers?

One more question, on cuts this time. (I did search by the way) If I use Cuts, while not necessarily cutting or following a cutting diet, would it be a waste of money?

Thanks

Bro Im all about keep a product in my arsenal all year round if I am getting results from it. However, as with some products, too much can become ineffective. I always found it better to cycle a product liek M-Stak to really see positive results. Taking it for too long of a period may cause your body to become too used to it and stop working for you. It wouldnt be a waste of money bro, but why use a weight loss product when you are not tring to lose weight?

PRM
01-03-10, 7:03 pm
Bro Im all about keep a product in my arsenal all year round if I am getting results from it. However, as with some products, too much can become ineffective. I always found it better to cycle a product liek M-Stak to really see positive results. Taking it for too long of a period may cause your body to become too used to it and stop working for you. It wouldnt be a waste of money bro, but why use a weight loss product when you are not tring to lose weight?

Well I've been convinced otherwise. I was just curious to if it was worth it, cause hell, won't hurt to lose a bit of fat eh. Was just curious to see what the outcome would be if taking cuts like I mentioned earlier.

I definitely want to get my hands on zome project 'z' once it hits the shelves.

TheTinyHulk
01-04-10, 9:12 am
Save the cash you would spent on cuts and get a staple supp or post wo. I think adding torrent made a larger increase to my gains the m-stak or stak did.

PRM
01-04-10, 10:22 am
Save the cash you would spent on cuts and get a staple supp or post wo. I think adding torrent made a larger increase to my gains the m-stak or stak did.

I've also been looking into Torrent as well. Once I get the cash flow up I'll definitely see how that adds up to my post-wo stack right now.

fingerM3
01-04-10, 4:49 pm
Your body will for sure get used to sups. Breaking it up every 2-3 months will help you a lot. For instance, if your taking pump, switch it up with some shock therapy. You will notice a difference! I usually do 2 cycles of M-Stak, and then take a break from it. Although, I haven't used M-Stak since summer, so maybe its time for me to cycle some in. A great supp though, as long as your diet complements it the right way.

Universal Torrent works great for me, and most my buddies that use it have similar results. The taste is great, and it has the nutrients your body needs right after a work out. On top of that, its a great deal. A tub of Torrent lasts a long time.

JasonG
01-04-10, 4:58 pm

Ok the way I'm reading this is "make sure you take uni-liver or ANOTHER liver detox" you know uni-liver is made from liver for aminos and vitamins right? It's not a "liver support" supplement. Just making sure you understand that...