PDA

View Full Version : Zonked Out: LittleMan on Project Z

LittleMan55
01-04-10, 12:57 pm
I must admit I'm a bit behind on getting this log up. I received my can of Project Z about 5 days ago. I started it immediately, because like most I had that kid in a candy store feeling.

The first 5 days went well. I'm in a training split shift right now, so this is a prefect time for me to really put Project Z to the test. I can tell already I'm sleeping a lot deeper, having much more vivid dreams and I am waking up very refreshed and ready to attack the day. I will have more as the next few days pass and I get further into the can and the split.

Like I saw in Rage's thread on Z the pills could use more coating. However, there could be a big reason for the lack of coating so I will wait and see. Other than that, I LOVE THE POTENTIAL THIS PRODUCT HAS!

mritter3
01-04-10, 1:00 pm
glad to see what you think of Z, i agree with some of them needing a bit more coating, but there is a reason for that like you stated.

Mr. Dead
01-04-10, 1:00 pm
2nd!!!

LittleMan55
01-04-10, 1:04 pm
glad to see what you think of Z, i agree with some of them needing a bit more coating, but there is a reason for that like you stated.

Thanks! I have been following some others threads with great curiosity. Now I'm going to put it to the test for myself and see what happens.

2nd!!!

Glad to have you. Looking forward to when you have your can and start it up.

LittleMan55
01-05-10, 5:26 pm
Ok I have to say I'm recovering exceptionally well at this point. The recent switch to volume has not left me entirely dead. My delts are sore, but no where near as sore as they normally would be after the beating I put them through yesterday.

Today is back day and next to legs this is my favorite day. So, Z is about to get a major test today!

LittleMan55
01-05-10, 7:16 pm
I have set the stage to see how well Z works! My back and abs are cramping already and are so full of blood it hurts. This is going to be interesting.

LittleMan55
01-06-10, 6:33 pm
I woke up and my back was no where near as sore as it usually is after a brutal back day. My recovery is picking up nicely. Best part of all: Project Z is the only thing that has changed in my daily routine, period.

sunny_max
01-06-10, 6:49 pm
good to know its keeping up with the intensity your putting it through......in to see the reviews!!

LittleMan55
01-11-10, 9:20 pm
good to know its keeping up with the intensity your putting it through......in to see the reviews!!

Thanks! It's honestly been one of the best assets I have in my supplement arsenal while switching to volume.

LittleMan55
01-11-10, 9:21 pm
Delts

wu

Seated DB Mils
4 x 12 - 6 --- Worked up to 90's... 2 weeks into these and moving nicely. I havent done them in over 3 months. So balancing is still funky, but its coming back.

Side Raises
4 x 12- 10

DB Front Raises
3 x 10

Bent Raises
3 x 12

BB Shrug
3 x 12 - worked up to 405

DB Shrugs
2 x 15

Side Raises
7 x 10 --- Oh man the pump was sick!

Lets see how Z helps out after this one!?

LittleMan55
01-11-10, 10:01 pm
One big observation. This is the only pack of pills I cannot swallow in one gulp. I think its the gritty nature of some of the pills. However, in the big picture this is minor compared to the enhanced recovery.

sunny_max
01-11-10, 11:51 pm
enhanced recovery.

good deal

Little Z
01-12-10, 12:13 am
One big observation. This is the only pack of pills I cannot swallow in one gulp. I think its the gritty nature of some of the pills. However, in the big picture this is minor compared to the enhanced recovery.

I never made this statement either, but the pills seem to grab my throat no matter the amount of water lol..

and the recovery is outta sight

psychabinol
01-12-10, 6:55 am
I never made this statement either, but the pills seem to grab my throat no matter the amount of water lol..

agreed

LittleMan55
01-12-10, 8:05 am
good deal

Oh yeah... Delts are a little sore, but no where near what they should have been after yesterday's beating.

OH yeah, the recovery far out weighs the scratchiness of the pills.

agreed

x2!

mritter3
01-12-10, 9:02 am
Oh yeah... Delts are a little sore, but no where near what they should have been after yesterday's beating.
OH yeah, the recovery far out weighs the scratchiness of the pills.
x2!

glad your liking z man, im with you on the recovery thing,

LittleMan55
01-12-10, 10:47 am
glad your liking z man, im with you on the recovery thing,

I can't wait until they have this stuff in mass production mode. It will be a major part of my plan year round.

Little Z
01-12-10, 5:10 pm
I can't wait until they have this stuff in mass production mode. It will be a major part of my plan year round.

Ive been telling everyone the same exact thing when they ask me about the product.. ive got at least 5 guys at the gym wanting to get
in on the action once available..

LittleMan55
01-13-10, 10:58 am
Ive been telling everyone the same exact thing when they ask me about the product.. ive got at least 5 guys at the gym wanting to get
in on the action once available..

I have been pushing it hard at my gym here. Should sell like hotcakes!

LittleMan55
01-25-10, 10:44 am
Another major observation... I have been unable to get close to even 6 hours of sleep the past few days due to my schedule. In this time I have not felt tired or drowsy. Project Z is allowing me to maximize what little rest I'm getting.

LittleMan55
01-27-10, 9:11 pm
I only have a few pack left at this point. I have to say that Project Z has exceeded my expections! I didn't know if it would play a major differenc but can affirmatively say that I have been able to push myself to crazier levels each session in the gym and I still recover. So, whatever is gong on is rocking!