PDA

View Full Version : Skin question

ChadO
01-04-10, 11:59 pm
Just wondering how all these body builders have great skin. I mean with all the stuff they take i would think they would have problems with breakouts, but i never see it. I dont know if its just me, or other people have the same effect, but I've seen a slight increase in breakouts recently with the stack Im on. I could just have sensitive skin or just acne prone, but does anyone else have this problem. Also Some of you body builders, how do you keep the nice clean skin? For me, its mostly on my back and upper chest right by my shoulder blade.
Thanks guys.
Chad

PRM
01-05-10, 9:09 am
I've always had acne, since grade 5. I have very little now, just scars, but I find I get a few on my chest and face, if I don't shower very very shortly after training. If I hang out a bit, eat, type up my workout, relax, eat, then shower. I expect to have a bit of acne.

Zooman
01-05-10, 12:37 pm
well they've got that fake tan covering a lot up

The_Legacy
01-05-10, 3:54 pm
it just depends on who you are really. I don't get any pimples, I'm 21 so my body is pumping test at an all time high.

C.Coronato
01-05-10, 4:28 pm
Agreed with the Legacy, some people have bad skin, some do not, and mostly it is a puberty thing. When you get older you do not see many people breaking out.

AFTazz06
01-05-10, 10:31 pm
Zooman hit the nail on the head. Pro's use fake tans, oils, etc to look all crisp and shinny on stage. Same goes when they're on magazine covers, they're pics are photoshopped to make their tanning lines go away, and whatever blemishes they have not show up on their bodies. If you've seen any Pro's training video, or lifestyle video, you'll see that most of them have stretch marks, pimples, etc. point is, they dont pay attention to it because they're in it for the love of the sport and they know that pushing their bodies past the limits is the only way to make it in this sport.