PDA

View Full Version : NEWS: Animal Gym Bag Is In Stock

J-Dawg
01-05-10, 1:10 pm
It's official. The Animal Gym Bag is officially in stock. However, it's not been made "public" just yet. For all those who registered at Animalpak.com or members here in the FORVM, you can get first crack at it. A little bit about it...

This bad boy is made of heavy duty black cotton canvas and comes fully equipped with solid metal hardware and extra meaty zippers, all black to match. The Animal Gym Bag comes with three compartments. The main compartment is accessed by zip at the top, with extra zipped pockets on the side and the front. Yeah, and we threw in straps for your shoulder or your hands (velcro) too. Of course, no bag is an official Animal bag unless it proudly showcases the classic Animal logo. For that, you get two rubberized patches (3.75" x 4.25") on the front and back. At 23" long x 12" tall, this bag is perfectly sized for your needs. Tested and designed for the real world, the Animal Gym Bag will help you get through some tough sessions. To be the very first to get your own, go here: http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=389

Mr. Dead
01-05-10, 1:12 pm
Definitely a sweeeeet bag, there!!! Perfect as a carry-on, for the flight to the Cage...

Universal Rep
01-05-10, 1:15 pm
Nice.... Who's gonna get one?

PIJW
01-05-10, 1:19 pm
That bag is awsome, i will have to order one once payday gets here. Time to replace my very small Marine Corps bag i have been using.

InkdMuscle
01-05-10, 1:20 pm
already placed my order.

mritter3
01-05-10, 1:23 pm
you know mine is coming....whooooohoooo.

hemmy086
01-05-10, 1:26 pm
Awesome, just placed my order.

E-Train
01-05-10, 1:30 pm
I am ordering about 2 or three of these bad boys.

SailinScotty
01-05-10, 1:59 pm
Plan on ordering my Thursday. It's like Christmas came a little late this year.

Groundpounder88
01-05-10, 2:00 pm
ORDERED! It'll be a great present to myself once I get home. 6 DAYS LEFT!!!!

SailinScotty
01-05-10, 2:11 pm
Plan on ordering my Thursday. It's like Christmas came a little late this year.

Changed my mind. It's been ordered.

Elite
01-05-10, 2:17 pm
Look's the buisness & Cheap as chips too.

shortstack
01-05-10, 2:34 pm
Look's the buisness & Cheap as chips too.

I'll go with that Third eye said. Love the way the brothers over the pond say stuff.
Shortstack

The_Legacy
01-05-10, 3:47 pm
looks killer. if only i lived in the us.

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
01-05-10, 3:58 pm
Placing my order tonight!

naturalguy
01-05-10, 4:01 pm
Sweet!!

LittleMan55
01-05-10, 5:20 pm
Sweet!!

indeed!

BubbyLight
01-05-10, 5:57 pm
ahhh just copped one. hopefully in time for that PGH ABC

rev8ball
01-05-10, 6:58 pm
Total sick ass-ness!

Sweet...... great job, bros.....

Carpe Diem P.T
01-05-10, 9:30 pm
is it available to non us residents? i looked around but didnt see anything about that

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
01-05-10, 11:25 pm
Just placed my order! Pumped.

ghost
01-05-10, 11:56 pm
may have to find a replacement for my universal bag......hope this does the trick.

xMATT182x
01-06-10, 7:13 am
nabbin one on thursday!

Phil800101
01-06-10, 1:47 pm
Ordered mine yesterday.

Universal Rep
01-06-10, 3:30 pm
Amazin' to see some of the fellas already got theirs... For those who did, what did ya do? Overnight it?

Carpe Diem P.T
01-06-10, 6:59 pm
availability to oz, urep?

N. Motta
01-06-10, 7:09 pm
Amazin' to see some of the fellas already got theirs... For those who did, what did ya do? Overnight it?

Yea I got overnight on it.

Mc Buffin
01-07-10, 2:26 pm
Go perfectly with my shirt and skull cap

calcaneous
01-07-10, 2:55 pm
I should be getting mine in tonight!! will def post some pictures up when that shit comes in.

Phil800101
01-08-10, 5:06 am
This bag is great!!!

Definitely bigger than I anticipated, very roomy. Seems very durable; canvas, zippers, and straps feel like they are nice and strong. The rubberized Animal logos are huge, and look awesome too.

Carpe Diem P.T
01-08-10, 8:00 am
yo phil i cant get an answer here about aussies getting this bag. have u seen anywhere the answer to this question?

Universal Rep
01-08-10, 10:01 am
ups just dropped off the bag. This thing is great. it seems insanely durable. the zippers are large and strong, the bag is just great. a little bit bigger then i thought it was going to be.

This bag is great!!!

Definitely bigger than I anticipated, very roomy. Seems very durable; canvas, zippers, and straps feel like they are nice and strong. The rubberized Animal logos are huge, and look awesome too.

yo phil i cant get an answer here about aussies getting this bag. have u seen anywhere the answer to this question?

Yeah, that's what I'm hearing... That the bag is bigger than people expected. Don't know if that's good or bad. Def heavy duty, eh? I like the oversized zips myself. Makes it easy to open the bag with gloves on....

As of now, you can only get it in the States and only through The Shop at Animalpak.com. You might be able to get it internationally, but for that, you'd have to check with the official distributor in your country. That's what I've been told, anyway.

naturalguy
01-08-10, 10:02 am
Yeah, that's what I'm hearing... That the bag is bigger than people expected. Don't know if that's good or bad. Def heavy duty, eh? I like the oversized zips myself. Makes it easy to open the bag with gloves on....

You wear gloves?

Universal Rep
01-08-10, 10:06 am
You wear gloves?

Yup... Winter where I am now is mighty brisk. I also wear a hat too. That surprise you too? Hahahaha.

naturalguy
01-08-10, 10:18 am
Yup... Winter where I am now is mighty brisk. I also wear a hat too. That surprise you too? Hahahaha.

I would only be surprised if it's a beret

Universal Rep
01-08-10, 10:24 am
I would only be surprised if it's a beret

Special ops, eh?

Carpe Diem P.T
01-08-10, 10:33 pm
I think I am the universal distributor for australia.

calcaneous
01-08-10, 10:50 pm

As of now, you can only get it in the States and only through The Shop at Animalpak.com. You might be able to get it internationally, but for that, you'd have to check with the official distributor in your country. That's what I've been told, anyway.

the over size zippers show me that this bag is going to last through a great beating. The straps are hardcore as well.

i feel like i can throw it out of a airplane and it will survive the crash.

twoheadedboy
01-12-10, 7:00 am
The bag is exactly the size I would expect...maybe a hair taller and narrower than my bb.com bag, which will be great for squeezing into narrow gym lockers.

I also got a Journey book which looks sweet and my swag included bumper stickers and a Cuts sample, so that rocks!

DA GOVNA
01-18-10, 4:03 pm
looks sweet but a little over priced if you ask me. canvas and zippers = $30+shipping... ill stick with my $10 wal-mart brand. Hope your rich bastards enjoy it. HAHA

E-Train
01-18-10, 11:25 pm
Ordered two of these bad boys. Keeping one in the closet for future use, didnt even take it out of the box when ups delievered it.

deerenheimer
01-19-10, 1:28 am
One on the way, cant wait!

ionicrod
02-01-10, 11:50 pm
I bought this bag, about two weeks back, and have been using it. This is the best gym bag i have ever had, i have had some other gym bags given to me as a promotion, and they lasted all about two months... i judging by this bag, I will not need a new one for years. I love the quality of this bag, the thick nylon... once again Animal delivers.

ablof
02-05-10, 8:19 am
where can i buy it in europe?

TheCEL
09-15-10, 4:56 am
Plain, yet a great, "Oh, Yea! Im a bad@$$ alright!" kinda bag.
Imma get me one

metfan
09-19-10, 8:18 pm
Still waiting for the Shop to restock these so I can pick a couple up.

Would be cool if there was a Wishlist at the shop so we could maybe get an email letting us know it is back in stock.

Sandman
09-22-10, 5:08 am
I'm in the same boat, anyone PM Universal Rep and ask him?