PDA

View Full Version : Font at the top?

Razor
01-06-10, 9:12 am
i don't know where to post this so forgive me but what is the font at the top of the page "forum.animalpak.com"? Thanks to whoever has the answer.

ghost
01-06-10, 9:43 am
i don't know where to post this so forgive me but what is the font at the top of the page "forum.animalpak.com"? Thanks to whoever has the answer.

i believe it is owned by corporate. you may have to contact them directly at info@animalpak.com to ask about it and what-not.

Razor
01-06-10, 9:47 am
i believe it is owned by corporate. you may have to contact them directly at info@animalpak.com to ask about it and what-not.

Maybe i can also beg to do web design for them too! :P Thank you sir!

ghost
01-06-10, 9:49 am
Maybe i can also beg to do web design for them too! :P Thank you sir!

haha. begging helps, never works,.... just helps. and dont call me sir. i work for a living.

Razor
01-06-10, 9:52 am
dont call me sir. i work for a living.

Could have fooled me. i swore you showed up to the ABC in a bentley and in a mink coat with matching hat.

ghost
01-06-10, 9:55 am
Could have fooled me. i swore you showed up to the ABC in a bentley and in a mink coat with matching hat.

mayne, pimpin is hard work see.... haha.

Razor
01-06-10, 10:18 am
mayne, pimpin is hard work see.... haha.

hahaha

IronWilson
01-06-10, 11:02 am
The top, where it says FORUM.ANIMALPAK.COM? That looks like plain white Arial Black with a grungy texture in the background.

Razor
01-06-10, 12:42 pm
The top, where it says FORUM.ANIMALPAK.COM? That looks like plain white Arial Black with a grungy texture in the background.

Yup just tested it out. You're right thanks.