PDA

View Full Version : PROMO: "Train With The Animals"

Pages : [1] 2

naturalguy
01-06-10, 1:53 pm
If you are attending the Arnold this year, you have an opportunity to train with an Animal. We did this the past few years and this is really a unique opportunity. Here's the deal. Tell us which Animal from the FORVM you would want to train with... And why.

- Wrath
- Ox
- Kuclo
- The House
- The Freak
- Vinny
- BigAnt
- Big Al
- G Diesel

The Animal Crew will pick the best entries. This will go down on the Friday night of the Arnold weekend (March 5th) so you gotta be there to qualify.

Post your entries right here in this thread.

naturalguy
01-06-10, 1:55 pm
Here is thread from last year:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=22881

Mr. Dead
01-06-10, 1:58 pm
Now this is a hell of an opportunity!!!

HOCKEY TEMPER
01-06-10, 2:00 pm
Hands-down the sickest promo. I'm in to train with Ox in 2011. Until then, good luck to everyone attending this year!

deanna7272
01-06-10, 2:09 pm
Seriously, if you haven't had the opportunity to get with meet these guys at an ABC, make sure you get in on this one. It's a chance of a lifetime to pick their brains for training info, diet tips, and so on.... PLUS I guarantee it will be an experience you won't soon forget.... Just sayin...

rev8ball
01-06-10, 2:12 pm
Seriously, if you haven't had the opportunity to get with meet these guys at an ABC, make sure you get in on this one. It's a chance of a lifetime to pick their brains for training info, diet tips, and so on.... PLUS I guarantee it will be an experience you won't soon forget.... Just sayin...

Bingo, D.

You bros need to jump on this big time......

Mr. Dead
01-06-10, 2:13 pm
I'd have to say, Vinny!!! I've followed his career for quite some time, and have followed him from bodyspace, to here, to myspace, and facebook, and it would be an incredible opportunity to train with him, and pick his brain in person!!! (And, finally, it wouldn't look like I was stalkin' him, or something... *LOL*)

jayanticoli
01-06-10, 2:16 pm
if i got chosen to train with a pro i would love to train with ox...his dedication and work ethic are the first two things that come to mind with me on reasons why i already idolize him and his growning career...i also share a similar past as him so i feel i directly relate to the certain things that drove him to become the class act that he is and even though were are only i think about a year apart in age i look up to him and follow his posts on here and other forums so that i may always have a chance to learn something else from him...so to be able to directly train with him would not only be the greatest privilege but also a huge freakin honor...i really appreciate ene the oppurtunity to be considered for this and chosen or not i look forward to seeing ox and all the animal athletes at the cage this year....thanks!

Mr. Dead
01-06-10, 2:51 pm
When will the winners be picked...???

MrMuscles22
01-06-10, 3:14 pm
I want to train with Evan. At the National ABC last year, he asked to work in me on a few sets of Back and I want the oppurtunity to really pick his brain on back training on a full training session this year. He gave me some really good pointers and I still use them today. Plus with me being on a keto diet and I know he has used this diet a lot in the past, I have a lot of questions and I trust his advice on this subject.

Firedrake
01-06-10, 3:32 pm
I know I learned a lot from Vinny last year, in our workout with Sanga.

This year, I'd love to train with either BigAnt, Wrath, or Kuclo.

BigAnt, because I like his training philosophy, and he's another trainer, um, with experience.

Wrath, because he's about my own height, and knows about adding mass to the taller frame.

Kuclo, just because I like the guy a lot, and would love to throw the weights around with him.

Kon_Rock
01-06-10, 3:49 pm
This is a pretty awesome promo.

Kinda torn between House and Wrath.

House - juggles a family and bodybuilding with amazing success. Would like to hear some info from him on how he goes about it all. His training sessions pack the punch.

Wrath - No glamour, just trains balls to the wall and doesn't seem to get caught up with all the little details that can come with bodybuilding. He knows what works and sticks with it.

Good luck guys, can't wait to get to the ABC with everyone.

LittleMan55
01-06-10, 3:52 pm
This is a hell of an experience! Every pro on that list brings a tremendous amount of experince and above all else are approachable and down to earth.

I'm ready to see a ton of entries in here!

D-NUTZ
01-06-10, 4:04 pm
Man, what an opportunity this is!

I would KILL to get a chance to workout with THE House! This guy is sensational, not to mention hes HUGE.

The intensity he trains with and the way, like Kon Rock said, how he balances his family with bodybuilding. He seems like a friendly feller and would take me under his wing for a workout.

I have watched many of his workouts on Muscle-Development and seeing one of those makes me want to get in the gym and work my butt off.

Im a young gun being only 17 and ANY info about ANYTHING would help me tremendously and i feel that House would help me out and answer any questions i may have and even throw in some pointers anyways. His arms are very massive and mine has always been a little lacking so im hoping i could get some great tips on this. His legs are also quite large and honestly, who doesnt want legs like his.

House, if you pick me, i can promise i will come with 200% intensity and train like a mad man. You would not be disappointed.

The House isn't just a Animal in the gym but one out in life also. He is a great guy and would love to be picked. I am not a guy of many words so i will end this here before i begin to bore everyone.

Good luck to all entries, people need to jump on this ASAP.

mritter3
01-06-10, 4:05 pm
I gotta go with HOUSE on this one...first off, he's got the best wheelz in the business, would love for him to torture me thru a leg session, second of all he juggles family and work and bodybuilding...thats very comendable...and lastly he seems like such a down to earth guy...very approachable, he'd be very easy to talk with...and the man is all ANIMAL...thanks for the great opportunity...if your gonna be there fellas, get in on this.

InkdMuscle
01-06-10, 4:19 pm
My pick is Big Al. I had the pleasure at the last Cage and this years Olympia of chatn with him and picking his brain. Hes a very down to earth ANIMAL who takes his training seriously and always tries to push his body to new limits and heights. Not to mention always doing it with a joke or two. =) Al has the freak standard that I want to be able to reach one day in my training and efforts in this sport. So after chatn with him and seeing him put in work at the gym i know for a fact that big al can definitely help me pick up my game and improve it as well. With his knowledge in and outside of the gym i know there will be no limits on how hard i can push myself harder and further then i ever have. So it would be a great honor for me to work with Big Al at this years cage.

MrMuscles22
01-06-10, 5:47 pm
Last year I was lucky enough to train chest with Wrath and it was an awesome experience! So if anyone is considering trying to train with Wrath, it is definately worth trying!

Mr. Dead
01-06-10, 6:10 pm
Uhm... This is still only on it's first page...??? *confuseled...*

D-NUTZ
01-06-10, 8:34 pm
Uhm... This is still only on it's first page...??? *confuseled...*

Oh me too Mr. Dead, me too...JUMP ON THIS PEOPLE!

arsilva
01-06-10, 11:58 pm
Kuclo.
He's right in the middle of his rise to greatness as we speak, and I think getting to train and talk with him at this point in his life when he's working his hardest to get to the top would be very cool. And, after seeing his "Day in the Life" vid on MD, he just seems like a laid back dude.

arsilva
01-07-10, 12:16 am
broc may very well be littleman, however. in that case, well...he's littleman not b con

G Diesel
01-07-10, 5:26 pm
When will the winners be picked...???

A couple weeks before the event I would imagine, so probably late February. The fellas that are going to be in C-Bus have a good 6 weeks to step up to the plate.

Peace, G

J-PILE
01-08-10, 3:30 am
I'm with mritter3 on picking HOUSE. Not only because I'm going with Ritter to the Arnold ;-), but I've always thought it was cool how House manages to juggle his responsibilities so well. I would love to pick his brain on ways to save time on things (including workouts) and stay organized, as my wife is pregnant with twins and I will need all the help I can get!! Another great promo Animal. Thanks for the opportunity.

Mr. Aestheticz
01-08-10, 8:47 am
I remember i got the opportunity to train with ox while prepping for the ny pro!

We hit a crazy hamstring session so i take credit for his great hamstrings lol!

Anyways this is a great opportunity to take advantage of, when do you ever ever ever get the chance an opportunity to train with a ifbb pro?

take advantage nnnoowww!!!!

Mc Buffin
01-08-10, 9:04 am
Great promo going on here. Wish I was going to the Arnold

Mr. Dead
01-08-10, 5:47 pm
Awful damn quiet in here...

InkdMuscle
01-08-10, 6:26 pm
i know its quiet. can i post again. LOL

Mr. Dead
01-08-10, 6:45 pm
i know its quiet. can i post again. LOL

Only, if I can, too... *LOL*

InkdMuscle
01-08-10, 6:48 pm
Only, if I can, too... *LOL*

i say yes Mr. D go ahead. u can post as much as u like.

deanna7272
01-08-10, 9:07 pm
I have gone back through and read some of the entries... What I have noticed is, knowing most of these guys personally, all the reasons that you have quoted are SO true, from work ethic, intensity, to individual body part training (i.e. House's leg training)...

I hope more of you get in on this...

scals
01-09-10, 9:32 am
Kuclo and The Freak.

Steve basically because we're both 23-24 and I would love to pick his brain on how he's done what he has to his body.

Derik because I will be 8 weeks out from my show and wanna try to learn some new ways to hit my legs to bring them up. I know he's definitely full of knowledge in that area.

The Freak
01-09-10, 12:20 pm
scals,

regardless if we train together, come pick my brain, glad to help.... but id b happy to train with u or anyone else.. ive been training longer than u or kulco has been alive.. let me help u avoid mistakes ive made...

D

Big Wides
01-09-10, 12:55 pm
why doesnt this thread have a lot more pages than it should. This is a true oppurtunity to pick the brains of those who do it the best

The Landlord
01-09-10, 12:57 pm
I'm with mritter3 on picking HOUSE. Not only because I'm going with Ritter to the Arnold ;-), but I've always thought it was cool how House manages to juggle his responsibilities so well. I would love to pick his brain on ways to save time on things (including workouts) and stay organized, as my wife is pregnant with twins and I will need all the help I can get!! Another great promo Animal. Thanks for the opportunity.

Not to announce The House's secret weapon without his ok but I have heard he has a pretty awesome wife that believes in him 150% and is thankful for what he does for his family therefore she does anything and everything she can so that all he has to worry about is work and training! ;)

NickW
01-09-10, 1:36 pm
Not to announce The House's secret weapon without his ok but I have heard he has a pretty awesome wife that believes in him 150% and is thankful for what he does for his family therefore she does anything and everything she can so that all he has to worry about is work and training! ;)

He is a very lucky man!

MrMuscles22
01-09-10, 2:05 pm

He is a very lucky man!

X2!!!

BigAnt
01-09-10, 4:11 pm
I know I learned a lot from Vinny last year, in our workout with Sanga.

This year, I'd love to train with either BigAnt, Wrath, or Kuclo.

BigAnt, because I like his training philosophy, and he's another trainer, um, with experience.

Wrath, because he's about my own height, and knows about adding mass to the taller frame.

Kuclo, just because I like the guy a lot, and would love to throw the weights around with him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am very flattered you would pick me...yeah us (older) guys gotta stick together...It would be very cool if we got to train together in Ohio!

Phil800101
01-09-10, 4:12 pm
I'm surprised this page doesn't have WAY more entries, this is the experience of a lifetime.

I was one of the winners in 2008. My boy Josh (Poptarts81) and I hit up chest with G-Diesel. It's an experience I'll never forget...I learned alot and had one hell of an awesome workout.

All I'm saying is, don't pass this up...

G Diesel
01-09-10, 6:48 pm

Don't give away the secret, Heather. We don't want the rest of the world catching up... The strong woman supporting her man makes the world go 'round.

I'm surprised this page doesn't have WAY more entries, this is the experience of a lifetime.

I was one of the winners in 2008. My boy Josh (Poptarts81) and I hit up chest with G-Diesel. It's an experience I'll never forget...I learned alot and had one hell of an awesome workout.

All I'm saying is, don't pass this up...

It was a blast my brother... Fun and memorable for me as well.

Peace, G

scals
01-09-10, 7:09 pm
scals,

regardless if we train together, come pick my brain, glad to help.... but id b happy to train with u or anyone else.. ive been training longer than u or kulco has been alive.. let me help u avoid mistakes ive made...

D

That would be awesome bro. Thank you.

InkdMuscle
01-09-10, 7:12 pm
scals,

D

Freak has a plethora of knowledge and believe me if u get to work with this pro he will make sure u get a lesson or 3. =)

Mr. Dead
01-09-10, 11:18 pm
This is only on the start of page 3...???

MrMuscles22
01-09-10, 11:24 pm

I know man. This is crazy. Hell if people don't want to train with these guys, I have no problem training with more than one, haha. Training chest with Wrath last year was a great experience and it also gave me a chance to see that he was a really cool guy and no some asshole like some of the pro bodybuilders out there. Everyone associated with Universal/Animal are a class act and extremely down to earth guys! Thing I thought was awesome was having dinner @ Max & Erma's with all of them Friday and Saturday night last year! Definately a great experience and people should be jumping all over this!

D-NUTZ
01-10-10, 9:51 am
Man, if no one is going to post entries then hell, ill start posting more than one. More than one chance to win is always better than one chance.

mritter3
01-10-10, 9:54 am

I feel that deadman, are not that many people attending the Arnold or what?, this is a once in a lifetime chance to pick someone's brain with major knowledge on the sport and we are on page 3...c'mon people jump on this one....ur crazy if you dont.

Jon_Blaze
01-10-10, 10:43 am
I'd love to enter but I won't be making it to the Arnold's this year...and seeing that this is only on page 3 makes me wish I was going so I could enter! Wish I was living back in Cincinnati now instead of out here in Korea.

Mr.Hardcore98
01-10-10, 6:40 pm
Hands down House, the man is simply amazing. he is a freak of nature and has alot of other things going on in his life besides lifting and he still manages to be on top. His physqiue is simply amazing the biggest calfs ive ever since!

Firefist
01-11-10, 3:21 pm
thanks for the heads up G.

im pickin G diesel. The guys the definition of what animal is. No bullshit, no frills, hard workin. His work, "On the Grind: Lessons from Three Decades of Hustle." has influenced me in all routes of my life, not just lifting. I have the 7 titles bulleted on a dry erase board that i see every morning, and i have them written on my straps, reminding me to be work hard and be a self made man, to be humble and defend the new guy at the rec, to protect my reputation.

He's been through the life and he knows whats goin on. I'd love to smash a back workout in with G.

Kuclo
01-11-10, 3:26 pm
Man I feel honored to be part of the cage this year and lookin forward to meeting everyone!

Feel free to come up and pick my brain or ask me anything if you are there. I love talking to fans or people that share the same passion in life.

Firedrake
01-11-10, 3:35 pm
Man I feel honored to be part of the cage this year and lookin forward to meeting everyone!

Feel free to come up and pick my brain or ask me anything if you are there. I love talking to fans or people that share the same passion in life.

Careful what you ask for -- with this crowd, you'll definitely get it! I'd love to train with you, even if you ARE young enough to be my son . . . <grin>

Kuclo
01-11-10, 3:46 pm
Careful what you ask for -- with this crowd, you'll definitely get it! I'd love to train with you, even if you ARE young enough to be my son . . . <grin>

LOL...its all good!
And once in a while you can learn something from your son! ;-)

Mr. Dead
01-11-10, 3:47 pm
LOL...its all good!

*LOL* Great stuff...

Shocker
01-11-10, 8:48 pm
I've actually had the opportunity to train in the same gym with Frank, not necessarily with him, but, just to be in the same gym inspires me to go balls to the wall. Wrath is super cool too, he's not one of those guys who shrugs you off because your half his size or asking dumb questions. He's definatly become my biggest inspiration and would kill for the opportunity to actually train WITH him.
This will be my first time attending the Arnold (not my last i hope) and training with Frank would make it memorable and just EPIC.
Thanks guys,
Greg Williams
Brantford, Ontario
gregwilliams9@hotmail.com

Mr. Dead
01-12-10, 11:09 am
It's still only on page 3...???!!! WTF???!!! I figured this would at least be at page 10, by now...

mritter3
01-12-10, 11:12 am

very cool of ya steve...def. will take the opportunity to .

mritter3
01-12-10, 11:13 am
curios.....anyone know how Machine is doing and whether or not he will be at the arnold this year?

Firefist
01-12-10, 2:25 pm
curios.....anyone know how Machine is doing and whether or not he will be at the arnold this year?

i am curious also. hope the big guy is doin well.

Phil800101
01-12-10, 2:34 pm

i am curious also. hope the big guy is doin well.

I am curious as well. Hope the big man is doing well and will be able to make The Cage.

freakofweak
01-12-10, 2:46 pm
Here is my entry. I want to train with Wrath because he is a warrior. . . Every meal every set every trip to the grocery store is one step closer to the goal . . .

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.”

Teddy Roosevelt

to me that is the enbodyment of Wrath. I want to walk in the step of a true warrior !!!

Firedrake
01-12-10, 2:51 pm
LOL...its all good!

Well, looking at the differences between the two of us, I suspect you can teach me MORE than a few things . . . there's this one shot of you and me at the Olympia ABC, and you make me look freakin' SKINNY!

Mr. Dead
01-12-10, 2:53 pm
Well, looking at the differences between the two of us, I suspect you can teach me MORE than a few things . . . there's this one shot of you and me at the Olympia ABC, and you make me look freakin' SKINNY!

Uhm... That could be taken 2 differnet ways... *LOL*

Big C
01-12-10, 3:16 pm

LOL u sick guy ......(in Arnold voice)

Mr. Dead
01-12-10, 3:17 pm
LOL u sick guy ......(in Arnold voice)

*LOL* I was actually referring to the skinny portion of the post...

nck219
01-12-10, 8:28 pm
I would love the chance to train the Steve Kuclo. He's always been a huge inspiration, well before the Animal crew picked him up...I remember a few years back watchin videos of him and Justin Harris squattin and deadliftin 500 and 600+ lbs, thinkin how the HELL are this dude and I almost the same age lol. Those videos, and his more recent ones have powered me through a lot of leg days and deadlifting days. All this on top of being on the Dallas fire dept working 24 hour shifts. He seems like a real, genuine blue collar dude and it would be an incredible honor to get to train with him. Whether I get picked or not, HUGE props on being able to hold it down on the national stage, inspiring others like myself, and serving your community as a firefighter. Best of luck on gettin your pro card!

Kuclo
01-12-10, 10:58 pm
I would love the chance to train the Steve Kuclo. He's always been a huge inspiration, well before the Animal crew picked him up...I remember a few years back watchin videos of him and Justin Harris squattin and deadliftin 500 and 600+ lbs, thinkin how the HELL are this dude and I almost the same age lol. Those videos, and his more recent ones have powered me through a lot of leg days and deadlifting days. All this on top of being on the Dallas fire dept working 24 hour shifts. He seems like a real, genuine blue collar dude and it would be an incredible honor to get to train with him. Whether I get picked or not, HUGE props on being able to hold it down on the national stage, inspiring others like myself, and serving your community as a firefighter. Best of luck on gettin your pro card!

Thanks alot bro! I"ll be looking forward to meeting you. Glad I can be an inspiration for you

Mr. Dead
01-13-10, 11:08 am
This thread is awfully quiet... But... At least that improves my chances... Seriously, though... I'm surprised that this thread isn't flooded...

LittleMan55
01-13-10, 11:29 am
This thread is awfully quiet... But... At least that improves my chances... Seriously, though... I'm surprised that this thread isn't flooded...

It was quiet last year for the most part. That is why a good deal of the pros involved picked 2 or 3 of the entries.

Mr. Dead
01-13-10, 11:31 am
It was quiet last year for the most part. That is why a good deal of the pros involved picked 2 or 3 of the entries.

I'm still just stunned, that people are passing on this awesome opportunity...

LittleMan55
01-13-10, 11:50 am

That is true! A lot get to work in with them on Sat at the National ABC too... Its a big ol' training weekend of fun.

I got to train with House the first year and Big Ant last year. Its so much fun to get pushed like they will push you.

Mr. Dead
01-13-10, 1:14 pm
That is true! A lot get to work in with them on Sat at the National ABC too... Its a big ol' training weekend of fun.

I got to train with House the first year and Big Ant last year. Its so much fun to get pushed like they will push you.

Being pushed=greater growth... But, to get a chance to pick their brains in person, would definitely be priceless...

mritter3
01-13-10, 1:23 pm

that would be cool for sure.

Phil800101
01-13-10, 3:23 pm

Being pushed=greater growth... But, to get a chance to pick their brains in person, would definitely be priceless...

I'm surprised as well. I would enter, but I already won in 2008 and I want other Animals to be able to take advantage of this opportunity.

Seriously people, don't pass this up...

freakofweak
01-13-10, 3:35 pm
I would love the chance to train the Steve Kuclo. He's always been a huge inspiration, well before the Animal crew picked him up...I remember a few years back watchin videos of him and Justin Harris squattin and deadliftin 500 and 600+ lbs, thinkin how the HELL are this dude and I almost the same age lol. Those videos, and his more recent ones have powered me through a lot of leg days and deadlifting days. All this on top of being on the Dallas fire dept working 24 hour shifts. He seems like a real, genuine blue collar dude and it would be an incredible honor to get to train with him. Whether I get picked or not, HUGE props on being able to hold it down on the national stage, inspiring others like myself, and serving your community as a firefighter. Best of luck on gettin your pro card!\\

Yea I agree! that video was amazing. I picked up quite a few tricks. . . I wanted to puke just watching it. The drop set on leg press was crazy. . . I hope Steve get his card soon.

Firefist
01-13-10, 4:29 pm
I'm surprised as well. I would enter, but I already won in 2008 and I want other Animals to be able to take advantage of this opportunity.

Seriously people, don't pass this up...

class act right here, methanks you for this.

Big Irish
01-13-10, 8:01 pm
This is a great opportunity for anybody that loves to toss around the iron. I'm planning on attending the Arnold this year for the first time and I would consider it a HUGE honor to workout with any of the pros occupying the cage this year. So toss my name in the hat and if it gets pulled by anyone I'll be blessed. I'd love to be put through a grueling back or arms workout. Rock on Brothers.

Enforcer
01-13-10, 11:07 pm
No one wants to train with the Enforcer? man im hurt....lmao

Mr. Dead
01-13-10, 11:56 pm

Hey, you should know I'm always down... *LOL*

BigAnt
01-14-10, 2:31 am

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember we had a blast last year....Looking forward to seeing you again in OH!

J-PILE
01-14-10, 5:52 pm

Yeah Erik seems to be a very hard worker... very admirable guy.

Did I mention in this promo that I want to train with House? 'cause I want to train with House ;)

Mr. Dead
01-15-10, 11:05 am
I'd have to say, Vinny!!! I've followed his career for quite some time, and have followed him from bodyspace, to here, to myspace, and facebook, and it would be an incredible opportunity to train with him, and pick his brain in person!!! (And, finally, it wouldn't look like I was stalkin' him, or something... *LOL*)

*A little bump...* Definitely would be priceless to train with him, or any of the pros on here...

mritter3
01-15-10, 11:08 am
Yeah Erik seems to be a very hard worker... very admirable guy.

Did I mention in this promo that I want to train with House? 'cause I want to train with House ;)

interesting you write this Jeff...cuz i would also like to train with House....

Big Irish
01-16-10, 6:49 pm
The chatter seems to be slowing down on this thread. Myself, I feel like a kid waiting on Santa. Wondering whether or not if I was good enough to get the bike, in this case workout with one of the pros, or the bag full of switches for not making the cut. LOL. For me, I'll be happy either way for just being among my peers. Let's go Animals, start pestering the pros for that awesome workout.

Mr. Dead
01-16-10, 8:19 pm
The chatter seems to be slowing down on this thread. Myself, I feel like a kid waiting on Santa. Wondering whether or not if I was good enough to get the bike, in this case workout with one of the pros, or the bag full of switches for not making the cut. LOL. For me, I'll be happy either way for just being among my peers. Let's go Animals, start pestering the pros for that awesome workout.

I just didn't want it to look like I was flooding this thread... *LOL* But... If that's what I need to do, to get Vinny's attention on this... Then... No problemo... *LOL*

Firedrake
01-17-10, 2:26 am

Sorry I didn't get back to this sooner. This is what I mean:

http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww297/firedrake54/Olympia%20Expo%20and%20ABC/IMG_0668.jpg

The House
01-17-10, 11:55 am
thanks guys i was reading over the entries and there are some good ones. i cant wait to train at the arnold the gym is full of energy. i will be on my contest prep and only a short time before i hit the stage in may.. i will be focused and ready to train... this is a great thread. keep up the good support guys.. thanks and see ya in march

Mr. Dead
01-17-10, 4:23 pm
A thought here, that might blow this up a bit more... Perhaps a list of Pros that are attending, and are down for this may help... (Still pushin' to train with Vinny... *LOL*)

deanna7272
01-17-10, 6:33 pm
A thought here, that might blow this up a bit more... Perhaps a list of Pros that are attending, and are down for this may help... (Still pushin' to train with Vinny... *LOL*)

You're funny Mr. D, but it JUST MIGHT work...lol

Mr. Dead
01-18-10, 9:56 am
*Morning bump...*

Firedrake
01-18-10, 10:04 am

Vinny's great to train with -- he gave me a helluva workout last year, and I learned a lot from him in a short period of time.

Mr. Dead
01-18-10, 10:08 am
Vinny's great to train with -- he gave me a helluva workout last year, and I learned a lot from him in a short period of time.

He's given me a lot of awesome advice online, but to get it in person, and to actually get it while training with him would definitely be an experience to remember for a lifetime!!! (I'll be bringing a notebook!!!)

Mr. Dead
01-18-10, 6:11 pm
Just saw pics and vids of the Delaware ABC... Friday is back day... Vinny would kill me!!! So... I say... "Sign me up, now!!!" Time to grow and learn!!!

InkdMuscle
01-18-10, 6:24 pm
Just saw pics and vids of the Delaware ABC... Friday is back day... Vinny would kill me!!! So... I say... "Sign me up, now!!!" Time to grow and learn!!!

did u see how massive Al was in the pics. hopefully i get picked to train with him. Arms/shoulders/chest. Shoot i dont care. either one will be fine with me. LOL.

Mr. Dead
01-18-10, 6:26 pm
did u see how massive Al was in the pics. hopefully i get picked to train with him. Arms/shoulders/chest. Shoot i dont care. either one will be fine with me. LOL.

Agreed!!!

dannynb
01-19-10, 10:05 am

You better check yourself...I've been waiting to bump into ya from the get go and sling some iron. I'm game if you are...

I personally would love to get in some time with BigAnt or Vinny this year, last year with House was an awesome experience and listening to Vinny and BigAnt talk at the cage I can only imagine what can be learned from some time with them in the gym.

mritter3
01-19-10, 10:13 am

the pics from the abc were very cool, you would be in for a beat down deadman...not a bad thing though...lol

Big Irish
01-19-10, 10:24 am
OK, hotel reservation has been made, now it's time to start soaking in the knowledge from the pros. It should be an awesome time.

Mr. Dead
01-20-10, 11:11 am
the pics from the abc were very cool, you would be in for a beat down deadman...not a bad thing though...lol

Nope... Not a bad thing, at all... I'm just still stunned that this thread is so damned quiet...

InkdMuscle
01-20-10, 11:13 am
Nope... Not a bad thing, at all... I'm just still stunned that this thread is so damned quiet...

i think people dont realize the magnitude of it all. Shortstack and I got to train with Freak last year and shit was it rough. But all the shit i learned from him has helped me big time this past coming year.

But hey if they dont want to sign up that means its a better chance for you and I to work with a pro.

Mr. Dead
01-20-10, 11:14 am
i think people dont realize the magnitude of it all. Shortstack and I got to train with Freak last year and shit was it rough. But all the shit i learned from him has helped me big time this past coming year.

But hey if they dont want to sign up that means its a better chance for you and I to work with a pro.

Agreed...

mritter3
01-20-10, 11:14 am

im thinking the same thing man...who would want to pass this one up...sure as hell not me.

Firedrake
01-20-10, 11:48 am
I just don't know if I'm screwing my chances saying I'd like to work with Wrath OR Kuclo.

mritter3
01-20-10, 11:50 am
why would that be screwing up your chances Jim?....at least you posted something.

Firedrake
01-20-10, 12:30 pm
why would that be screwing up your chances Jim?....at least you posted something.

I don't want to "split my vote". <grin>

mritter3
01-20-10, 12:39 pm

gotcha...hey 2 chances are better than one

dannynb
01-20-10, 1:13 pm
It's hard to pick...I've trained with House last year, lifted with G at a couple of ABC's. It's hard to pick who but it's a toss up between Vinny, BigAnt or House again. Than again I'd be happy to mix it up with any of them.

Big Irish
01-20-10, 8:13 pm

Agreed...

im thinking the same thing man...who would want to pass this one up...sure as hell not me.

All you guys hit the nail on the head, a person should want to gain as much knowledge as possible.

Big Irish
01-20-10, 8:14 pm

That's one smart man. LOL

Mr. Dead
01-21-10, 11:49 am
All you guys hit the nail on the head, a person should want to gain as much knowledge as possible.

I'm a sponge for knowledge...

Mr. Dead
01-23-10, 2:16 pm
*Still can't believe this thread is so damned quiet...*

mritter3
01-23-10, 2:24 pm
*Still can't believe this thread is so damned quiet...*

shhhhh...you will alarm everyone...and are chances will get slimmer...quiet down.

deanna7272
01-23-10, 3:08 pm
Okay, so since the thread is so quiet, I'm getting in... I am just going to say this... If there are any open spaces to train with any of the Pros, I'll jump on in.... The only stipulation (look at me, thinking I can add stipulations??? lol) You can't make fun of my lightweight!!! I promise not to hold you up... You can send me off to the corner to do my own thing, but I will absorb any info you can give....

So there, I guess I'm in... Thanks for your time...

BigAnt
01-23-10, 8:39 pm
It's hard to pick...I've trained with House last year, lifted with G at a couple of ABC's. It's hard to pick who but it's a toss up between Vinny, BigAnt or House again. Than again I'd be happy to mix it up with any of them.

How are you?

Very cool you mentioned to train with me....THANKS!

Hell, if you don't get picked, we can still mix it up one night at the Gym in OH...than we will get our "eat" on afterwards...You wil know, it is all about the food---In the off season! LOL

Just come up to me at The Cage during the day and introduce yourself to me...
Cool?

Looking forward to seeing you in Columbus!

BigAnt
01-23-10, 8:42 pm
Okay, so since the thread is so quiet, I'm getting in... I am just going to say this... If there are any open spaces to train with any of the Pros, I'll jump on in.... The only stipulation (look at me, thinking I can add stipulations??? lol) You can't make fun of my lightweight!!! I promise not to hold you up... You can send me off to the corner to do my own thing, but I will absorb any info you can give....

So there, I guess I'm in... Thanks for your time...

This lady is a killer in da gym, I trained legs with her at the NJ ABC...She is all business!

Dee, looing forward to another year with you in Columbus, just keep the pose down pics under wraps --- LOL

Mr. Dead
01-23-10, 10:17 pm
I have to say, that it would truly be an honor to train with and gain knowledge from any of our pro's...

Firedrake
01-24-10, 1:04 am
How are you?

Well, now -- I'm feeling ignored -- I mentioned you back on January 6, but I never heard if you were part of it or not . . . phhbbbtt! (said in my best mock-serious manner).

dannynb
01-24-10, 1:24 am
How are you?

Hell, if you don't get picked, we can still mix it up one night at the Gym in OH...than we will get our "eat" on afterwards...You wil know, it is all about the food---In the off season! LOL

Just come up to me at The Cage during the day and introduce yourself to me...
Cool?

Looking forward to seeing you in Columbus!

Oh it's a deal. i didn't get to lift with you last year but I did get to pick your brain a bit on training. I look forward to seeing ya there.

TheGreatWhite
01-24-10, 5:13 am
If I had to chose, I'd love an opportunity to train with Wrath. The man's got the sickest arms in the game, plus watching the Animal DVD's and seeing how he trains, it seems like he's all business in the weight room, same way I approach my training. I try to instill the same type of mentality to my clients that I train on a daily basis, as well as quality knowledge. At my gym, I seem to get a hold of quite a few young men who want to add size, and Wrath has plenty to throw around. I know a thing or two about trianing for size, but I don't know everything. Hopefully, if I am chosen, Frank could give me a few tips to take back to Evansville to help my clients (and myself of course) put on that coveted size! I would be thrilled at the chance to train with ANY of the Animal Pros, hands down. It is obviously a rare opportunity that many people dream about. As a trainer, I see too many people in my line of work not give a fuck about their clientel. Well, brothers, that's how I make a living while I'm still in school. I don't try to suck people out of money, but rather try to give them as much knowledge as possible and make teaching points whenever I can. I take my job as serious as my training, and what better way to learn a few things than to train with someone who is atop the professional ranks in the IFBB? I want to get a lot more out of this than a night of lifting. Hopefully I'm lucky enough to be chosen!

LittleMan55
01-24-10, 10:18 am
For those who aren't aware Big Ant is a freak of nature and an invaluable wealth of knowledge. I trained legs with him last year at the National ABC, and my legs were a wreck the day after. The best part of it though, is it was without doubt the funnest leg day I have been through in my life. He kept it real and we worked hard, but had a damn good time. Ant is someone I look up to as I start a quest towards a natural pro card. He has withstood the test of time, and gets it in despite having one of the busiest schedules of anyone around.

Those lucky enough to get to train with him during the Arnold weekend are in for an experience you won't forget!

deanna7272
01-24-10, 3:26 pm

This lady is a killer in da gym, I trained legs with her at the NJ ABC...She is all business!

Dee, looing forward to another year with you in Columbus, just keep the pose down pics under wraps --- LOL

Muahahahaaaaa.... You know I'm training with you at SOME point... I wouldn't let ya off so easily (ohhhhh what did I just get myself into????) See ya soooon!!!!

BigAnt
01-24-10, 10:37 pm
Well, now -- I'm feeling ignored -- I mentioned you back on January 6, but I never heard if you were part of it or not . . . phhbbbtt! (said in my best mock-serious manner).

F/D...thought is was A LOCK...You and I training....Us (more experienced) older guys gotta stay together!

Wouldn't miss it for the world...

We will do doubt hit a training session up and get food afterwards!

Cool?!

BigAnt
01-24-10, 10:41 pm
For those who aren't aware Big Ant is a freak of nature and an invaluable wealth of knowledge. I trained legs with him last year at the National ABC, and my legs were a wreck the day after. The best part of it though, is it was without doubt the funnest leg day I have been through in my life. He kept it real and we worked hard, but had a damn good time. Ant is someone I look up to as I start a quest towards a natural pro card. He has withstood the test of time, and gets it in despite having one of the busiest schedules of anyone around.

Those lucky enough to get to train with him during the Arnold weekend are in for an experience you won't forget!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the very very kind words...

But as I get older, I get wiser...LOL

Yeah, we (OUR CREW LAST YEAR) killed legs, and had a great time doing it...but my lowers cramped up all weekend long and the plane ride home was torture...

So this year...2010...I am training legs earlier in the week, at home (Mon. or Tues) and use Thurs/Fri/Sat---In OH for Upper Body!

Cool?!

Looking forward to seeing you again, in Columbus this year!

belladiabla13
01-25-10, 12:47 am
Lol..i love it dee..great post lol
okay, so since the thread is so quiet, i'm getting in... I am just going to say this... If there are any open spaces to train with any of the pros, i'll jump on in.... The only stipulation (look at me, thinking i can add stipulations??? Lol) you can't make fun of my lightweight!!! I promise not to hold you up... You can send me off to the corner to do my own thing, but i will absorb any info you can give....

So there, i guess i'm in... Thanks for your time...

belladiabla13
01-25-10, 12:52 am
It would be an honor to train with any of you guys. Vin has been a wonderful help by giving me information along the way! Rage, has the best diet advice! House was a super nice guy in person (ABC)..,,Franks journey has been one of the most inspirational pieces I have ever read. It got me motivated and out of my chair..took my big ass to the gym..But with everything I have been going through these past few months, I am going to have to say I am in no way in shape enough to take up anyone's time. I do look forward to meeting everyone in March though..Good luck to all!!!

Mr. Dead
01-26-10, 12:51 pm

*Reminder bump...*

bash
01-27-10, 12:40 am
it would be an honor to train with even. he is a down to earth guy and i love his dedication to nutrition. i am in the air force and at work i am known as the person to help people out with there diet. i have learned so much through evans training videos about nutrition and i pay it forward everyday teachin people what i have learned from him. and my favorite bodypart to work out is back and he kills back and i think i would learn alot from him. he just seems like a cool as dood and someone i would enjoy chillin with and training with. i have lived by animal pak since i was 18 and he continues to motivate me and push my self to reach my goals day by day. thanx evan.

Mr. Dead
01-28-10, 5:15 pm
Still awful damned quiet in here...

dannynb
01-28-10, 6:57 pm
Still awful damned quiet in here...

I know...c'mon folks this is a chance of a life time. Last year I learned an invaluable amount from House. Don't let this pass you by.

AmbitiousFitness
01-28-10, 7:20 pm
I would love to train, sweat, puke with Wrath. I'm driving to the Arnold all the way from Niagara Falls Canada. It would be an amazing experience to train with a pro. I am 20 years old now and have lived with the iron for 3 years and have gone from 170 lbs to 220 lbs and would love an opportunity to train with a true Animal. The way he trains, eats, and breaths is a true inspiration and resonates deep within me. I hate when people screw around in the gym, it truely aggrivates me when people talk to their buddies during their set.... Anyway, I'd love a chance to train with a monster.

Firedrake
01-28-10, 8:25 pm
I know...c'mon folks this is a chance of a life time. Last year I learned an invaluable amount from House. Don't let this pass you by.

Well, maybe if the rest of the Animals don't figure this out, we'll get more time with the pros we want? <grin>

D-NUTZ
01-28-10, 8:29 pm
Maybe we dont want people to sign up :P. Yeah its a great opportunity but less people post= better chance for us to win.

Man i hope House picks me!

Big C
01-28-10, 11:47 pm
Maybe we dont want people to sign up :P. Yeah its a great opportunity but less people post= better chance for us to win.

Man i hope House picks me!

I've been watching this young kid for a while.....his is mature beyond his years and really workin hard and puttin in major time/effort in the gym. I hope he gets a shot...

Big Irish
01-30-10, 6:55 pm
This definitely would be a great opportunity for anybody attending the Cage this year. The search for knowledge should be a never ending goal for everyone.

Firefist
01-30-10, 7:23 pm
I've been watching this young kid for a while.....his is mature beyond his years and really workin hard and puttin in major time/effort in the gym. I hope he gets a shot...

i agree, ive been followin his journey and seneca has been puttin in the work!

D-NUTZ
01-30-10, 9:00 pm

Thanks you two. Those words mean a lot coming from guys of your stature. I just do what i can as, hard as i can, nothing special

Little Z
01-30-10, 10:47 pm

I got the opportunity to meet this young man today and watch him in action at the gym. He is 100% Animal no questions asked, willing to learn,
you can tell he respects any and all advice he hears and will be a HUGE player in this game, TrueSeneca would be a perfect canidate to have the
chance to train with a pro of his choice.. this kid is the real deal brothers..

Mr. Dead
02-01-10, 5:04 pm
Still too damned quiet in here... I know I definitely want to train with Vinny G!!! Been following his career for a long time, also been with him on bodyspace, here, myspace, and facebook... Been sayin' for some years now, that I'd find a way to train with him... We both are close in age, and even have some similar injuries... I definitely plan on bringin' a notebook... Anyone else wanting to train with Vinny G...???

freakofweak
02-02-10, 11:24 am
Still too damned quiet in here... I know I definitely want to train with Vinny G!!! Been following his career for a long time, also been with him on bodyspace, here, myspace, and facebook... Been sayin' for some years now, that I'd find a way to train with him... We both are close in age, and even have some similar injuries... I definitely plan on bringin' a notebook... Anyone else wanting to train with Vinny G...???

still is quiet. . . . I am psyched up Wrath is a freak.

InkdMuscle
02-02-10, 11:37 am
When do the pros announce their picks?

Mr. Dead
02-02-10, 12:58 pm
When do the pros announce their picks?

I think G said 2 weeks, before the Arnold...

InkdMuscle
02-02-10, 1:10 pm
I think G said 2 weeks, before the Arnold...

cool. or if i dont get picked i say im working out with forvm pro Mr. Dead. LOL

Mr. Dead
02-02-10, 4:23 pm
cool. or if i dont get picked i say im working out with forvm pro Mr. Dead. LOL

Any time, brother...

stolzenator
02-03-10, 6:57 pm
i would love to be able to hit legs with vinny at the ABC! ive been followin his workouts for a long time now and hes got so many good techniques and ideas for trainin.

on top of that, legs are by far my favorite bodypart and i just wanna smash the hell outta them with all the Animals! no better person to smash them with than Vinny The Lip and no better place than Metro Fitness!

Mr. Dead
02-05-10, 11:37 am
The silence in this thread is almost deafening...

dannynb
02-05-10, 12:11 pm

I can't believe people aren't jumping at this....I just don't understand it.

Little Z
02-05-10, 12:40 pm

I can't believe people aren't jumping at this....I just don't understand it.

It is amazing that they are passing at an opportunity such as this.. Maybe they are waiting to build suspense? lol

smith06
02-05-10, 3:18 pm
I'd love to have the opportunity to train with G. I haven't had the opportunity to meet the man, but I do follow his articles and train with a similar mindset.. Powerbuilding.

kymeat
02-05-10, 3:28 pm
i'll train with any one that likes to move heavy ass weight, i'll be down friday and saturday and can change my mon-thurs workout to get a solid lift in those days. i am down for anything to get stronger than i was yesterday

scals
02-05-10, 4:31 pm
Derik, we may be on different teams, but I would definitely still like to get a session in with ya if possible.

Mr. Dead
02-05-10, 6:15 pm
Any chance of getting a list of which pros are participating in this...???

naturalguy
02-05-10, 7:44 pm
Any chance of getting a list of which pros are participating in this...???

See first post :)

mritter3
02-06-10, 10:54 am
insane that there is not a ton more interest in this, maybe some people are just shy and afraid of looking stupid, dont make that mistake people, no one judges on this site, animal is a family...so step up to the plate.

Phil800101
02-06-10, 1:14 pm
insane that there is not a ton more interest in this, maybe some people are just shy and afraid of looking stupid, dont make that mistake people, no one judges on this site, animal is a family...so step up to the plate.

Yup. It doesn't matter what level you're at, this is a great opportunity to learn, get in what promises to be one hell of a killer workout, and have an absolute blast.

Shocker
02-07-10, 5:01 pm
I would also LOVE to have the opportunity to pick Evan's brain on nutrition. Watching his videos with him talking nutrition is ridiculous, he has so much knowledge on the subject. Also in his videos, he trains with some serious intensity, so obviously I would learn way more than I could possibly imagine.
Thanks again guys.

stolzenator
02-07-10, 5:09 pm

this! this opportunity is awesome.

Mr. Dead
02-07-10, 5:33 pm
As I said earlier... The silence in here, is deafening...

deanna7272
02-07-10, 5:34 pm
As I said earlier... The silence in here, is deafening...

Huh?

Mr. Dead
02-07-10, 5:42 pm
Huh?

Uhm... We're only on page 8 with this thing, and most of the posts in here, are from the same people... Silence, can speak volumes, sometimes...

stolzenator
02-07-10, 5:58 pm
Uhm... We're only on page 8 with this thing, and most of the posts in here, are from the same people... Silence, can speak volumes, sometimes...

know what its sayin to me?

hey stolzenator, you got a decent chance here!!

WOOT WOOT!

InkdMuscle
02-07-10, 11:32 pm

I think we should just let it be Mr. D. This is a great oppertunity for ANIMALS. IF they dont chime in then its a better chance for us to train with the pro we picked.

Mr. Dead
02-07-10, 11:36 pm
I think we should just let it be Mr. D. This is a great oppertunity for ANIMALS. IF they dont chime in then its a better chance for us to train with the pro we picked.

Agreed...

deanna7272
02-08-10, 2:42 am

"It's deafening"... Hence the "Huh?"

Sorry, dumb, I know....lol

Firedrake
02-08-10, 11:05 am

Uh-huh, and what it says here is "Those that WANT it, GET it."

know what its sayin to me?

hey stolzenator, you got a decent chance here!!

WOOT WOOT!

I daresay!

Yup!

Agreed...

At this rate, we may have two pros for each of us! <grin>

jayanticoli
02-08-10, 11:21 am
i cant believe this thread isnt at like 20 pages yet...i'm sure glad i got in as one of the first posts though...hopefully get picked!

Big Irish
02-08-10, 3:54 pm
Maybe they don't realize the true learning experience they're passing up by not speaking up and that's ashame.

powerman54
02-08-10, 5:52 pm
im down to train with my hero wrath any day im 18 and ive trained since i was twelve and tried to model my self after him with the insane sessions to the diet always want to get bigger and stronger, and learn new training techniques.

Mr. Dead
02-08-10, 6:12 pm
"It's deafening"... Hence the "Huh?"

Sorry, dumb, I know....lol

Ah... I thought you were referring to something else... Got it... *LOL*

dannynb
02-11-10, 7:33 am
Somebody better pick House!! I got to train delts with him last year and let me tell ya...I learned so much valuable info in that one night and I also created a friendship. It's not just about training and lifting weights with these guys, but you actually get to talk with them, joke with them. See their personalities, not just their physiques. Hell I'd train with Erik again any day....hell first time I ever did front delt raises with 135 on the bar...wouldn't have happened without him there to motivate me. Hell I'll train with any of 'em House, BigAnt, Big Al, G, Vinny, Freak, Wrath....doesn't matter and I can't believe more people aren't signing up for this.

mritter3
02-11-10, 8:02 am
Somebody better pick House!! I got to train delts with him last year and let me tell ya...I learned so much valuable info in that one night and I also created a friendship. It's not just about training and lifting weights with these guys, but you actually get to talk with them, joke with them. See their personalities, not just their physiques. Hell I'd train with Erik again any day....hell first time I ever did front delt raises with 135 on the bar...wouldn't have happened without him there to motivate me. Hell I'll train with any of 'em House, BigAnt, Big Al, G, Vinny, Freak, Wrath....doesn't matter and I can't believe more people aren't signing up for this.

my training partner and i both picked house....fingers are def. crossed

Mr. Dead
02-11-10, 11:26 am
I wonder is it tomorrow, or next friday, that the winnere's get announced for this...???

LittleMan55
02-11-10, 11:28 am
I wonder is it tomorrow, or next friday, that the winnere's get announced for this...???

Last year the pros picked as it rolled, once they saw entries they liked. Could be different this year though. I'd say sometime soon as I'm sure they have been reading through this and giving it some thought.

mritter3
02-12-10, 10:27 am
well they dont have that many to choose from, which is just insane...although gives the people who entered a better chance.

freakofweak
02-15-10, 12:40 pm
well they dont have that many to choose from, which is just insane...although gives the people who entered a better chance.

when are winners announced?

mritter3
02-15-10, 12:41 pm
when are winners announced?

my guess is anyday now...but you never know.

The Freak
02-15-10, 1:17 pm
MY PICK...

Scals17..... yes on the red team , but this is about brotherhood ... hes one us regardless of being on the losing team lolol.. kidding guys...
dannyb, if u r welcome as well if u arent picked, i like mulitple training partners.. im up to showing u guys old school and new techniques.. tricks of the trade etc.. im an open book so ask away... well this goes for anyone all weekend though.. like big ant, we lovethis shit like no other, vinnie, big ant, big al, myself all old school guys who've competed in same big shows for quite a few yrs... pick there brains guys ... these guys have been through the grind and can help u elevate ur own progress..

FREAK

G Diesel
02-15-10, 1:18 pm
I'll start it off and choose all of the fellas kind enough to choose me to train with... It is truly and honor and privilege.

On Friday night I'll be training chest with The Anti-Asian and smith06.

arsilva you know you're always welcome to train with me bro, so if you don't train with Kuclo on Friday night (since we trained together last year) you can join us or if you want to train delts with me and Big Al at the National ABC on Saturday you can do that too. Just let me know bro.

Peace, G

mritter3
02-15-10, 1:20 pm
looks like the pics have started...very cool

Vinny G
02-15-10, 1:45 pm
I pick to torture Mr. DEAD and stolzenator -

LEG DAY

scals
02-15-10, 1:50 pm
MY PICK...

Scals17..... yes on the red team , but this is about brotherhood ... hes one us regardless of being on the losing team lolol.. kidding guys...
dannyb, if u r welcome as well if u arent picked, i like mulitple training partners.. im up to showing u guys old school and new techniques.. tricks of the trade etc.. im an open book so ask away... well this goes for anyone all weekend though.. like big ant, we lovethis shit like no other, vinnie, big ant, big al, myself all old school guys who've competed in same big shows for quite a few yrs... pick there brains guys ... these guys have been through the grind and can help u elevate ur own progress..

FREAK

Awesome bro! Can't wait!

stolzenator
02-15-10, 3:05 pm

LEG DAY

yessssssss!!!!

workin out with vinny AND mr. dead... now that is gunna be a treat for sure.

I should probably start eating and preppin mentally for this now.

Vinny, thanks man, i'm lookin forward to this for sure!!

Mr. Dead
02-15-10, 3:43 pm

LEG DAY

YESSSSSSS!!!!

yessssssss!!!!

workin out with vinny AND mr. dead... now that is gunna be a treat for sure.

I should probably start eating and preppin mentally for this now.

Vinny, thanks man, i'm lookin forward to this for sure!!

Leg day with Vinny and stolzenator is going to be an awesome time!!! Bringin' a big notebook, and gettin' my hands on a camera!!! I can't wait for the exquisite pain and torture!!!

Firedrake
02-15-10, 3:47 pm

LEG DAY

You guys are in for a GREAT time! Honest. Really. <grin>

Vinny was a blast to work with last year!

Mr. Dead
02-15-10, 3:53 pm

I'll be takin' lots of notes, however, I know I won't be walking properly, afterwards...

mritter3
02-15-10, 4:49 pm
thats gonna be awesome deadman....enjoy it

Firefist
02-15-10, 5:11 pm
well now i definitely have a shit ton of motivation for tonights chest day! thanks for the opportunity G.

Mr. Dead
02-15-10, 6:01 pm
I just want to give a HUUUGE thanks to Vinny for pickin' stolzenator and myself, and to all of our pros, for makin' this happen!!! Just like fantasy camp, for bodybuilding!!!

Mr. Dead
02-15-10, 6:02 pm
thats gonna be awesome deadman....enjoy it

Oh, I will!!! I'll be makin' sure my leg is good and healed, so I can truly torture my chicken legs!!!

dannynb
02-15-10, 6:38 pm
Hmmmm..I'm def hitting you up Freak and BigAnt...I'm picking your brains for sure.

Freak, I respect what you do and hope to take my Personal Training and Nutrition career as far is I can and I know you've got knowledge. Also about training with and around injuries....32 years old, not old but no spring chicken, learning to lift a lot smarter with joint issues.

BigAnt, really hope to pic your brain about stepping on stage again and giving a run for the Texas Natural Title and I know you got the know how.

....hell I'm just looking forward to tossing some weight around with ya'll and learning what all I can.

belladiabla13
02-15-10, 7:13 pm
well now i definitely have a shit ton of motivation for tonights chest day! thanks for the opportunity G.

Congrats Alex! You deserve this!!!

stolzenator
02-15-10, 7:28 pm

haha i cant wait!

I just want to give a HUUUGE thanks to Vinny for pickin' stolzenator and myself, and to all of our pros, for makin' this happen!!! Just like fantasy camp, for bodybuilding!!!

this!!

and woot woot for not bein able to walk!!

deanna7272
02-15-10, 7:40 pm
I'll start it off and choose all of the fellas kind enough to choose me to train with... It is truly and honor and privilege.

Peace, G

Great choice G.... I've watched these guys come alive over the past year, this pick is definitely deserved....

deanna7272
02-15-10, 7:41 pm
haha i cant wait!

Good Luck...lol

Big C
02-15-10, 7:46 pm
Great choice G.... I've watched these guys come alive over the past year, this pick is definitely deserved....

I second this statement.....these boys have been bustin their ass and gettin big.

Firedrake
02-15-10, 7:50 pm
Of course, now, I'm sitting on pins and needles wondering if I'll get picked this year . . . and whether or not I can hang with Wrath or Kuclo . . . or even . . . Ox?

Enforcer
02-15-10, 8:16 pm
Damn I didnt get a single vote....

Firedrake
02-15-10, 8:21 pm

Um, maybe that's 'cause you weren't one of the choices? <grin> Just sayin'.

Not that I wouldn't enjoy throwing the weights around with you . . .

Big C
02-15-10, 8:26 pm

Come on bro...I thought we were gonna throw some small weight around in Friday, we gots to.

D-NUTZ
02-15-10, 8:30 pm
Of course, now, I'm sitting on pins and needles wondering if I'll get picked this year . . . and whether or not I can hang with Wrath or Kuclo . . . or even . . . Ox?

Me too. Man, the suspense is killing me!

LittleMan55
02-15-10, 8:31 pm
Come on bro...I thought we were gonna throw some small weight around in Friday, we gots to.

Uh-hum... I know someone else who wants in on this session!

Big C
02-15-10, 8:36 pm

Ya I figured we get the old crew together for a sequel....

Enforcer
02-15-10, 8:49 pm

Ya I figured we get the old crew together for a sequel....

Oh hell yea, I cant wait. The old crew will be back in action

BigAnt
02-15-10, 8:57 pm
DannyNB....

Okay please bring your A game, we will have fun and train hard....
You can pick the body part you want to train....Shoulders/Arms/Chest

See you in Columbus!

BigAnt
02-15-10, 9:03 pm
DannyNB....I know you have the passion and the dedication to get the job done...100%

Friday night....it is on!

And make sure you hang out aftrerwards for the all important post workout eat to
"get swole" meal!

See you in Columbus!

**Anybody else who does not get picked...Please hit me up via PM or stop by The Cage and grab me if you want to train Thursday night or Saturday night...

I am looking forward to this very much!

BigAnt
02-15-10, 9:21 pm
This definitely would be a great opportunity for anybody attending the Cage this year. The search for knowledge should be a never ending goal for everyone.

Hey BI;

If you don't get picked...come introduce yourself to me at The Cage...If you like---we can train Arms on Saturday night...

Deal! ?

smith06
02-15-10, 10:07 pm
Hopped on tonite to check my journey thread and saw that Dee said I got picked to train chest with G..

I'm thrilled for this... This is a great opportunity!! Thank You G!!

dannynb
02-16-10, 12:14 am
DannyNB....I know you have the passion and the dedication to get the job done...100%

Friday night....it is on!

And make sure you hang out aftrerwards for the all important post workout eat to
"get swole" meal!

See you in Columbus!

**Anybody else who does not get picked...Please hit me up via PM or stop by The Cage and grab me if you want to train Thursday night or Saturday night...

I am looking forward to this very much!

BigAnt....really looking forward to this. Depending on how my shoulder is feeling I'll let you know for sure what I hopeto hit up....and yes whoever cares to jump in lets do it. I'll come find you in the Cage, really looking forward to this.

Sometime this weekend I hope to get in some time with Freak....perphaps saturday, I'll find you in the Cage

dannynb
02-16-10, 12:26 am

Oh hell brother, how long have I been griping about getting to lift with you...bout time the South meets North once again. lol

stangkiller
02-16-10, 7:16 am
I would like to train with Wrath ( although training with any of the pros would be an honor). Wrath's dedication to the iron is just impressive to say the least. I believe getting the chance to workout with him and get tips/advice would give me that extra motivation to meet my goals. (which is to become a swole mother effer) I hope to hear back soon if I'm selected.

stolzenator
02-16-10, 8:26 am

i couldnt agree with this more, even though i have been watching this happen from afar lol

Good Luck...lol

imma need it!!

G Diesel
02-16-10, 9:10 am

You get my vote bro... You me and Big Al for delts on Saturday?

Peace, G

B Con
02-16-10, 10:23 am
Oh hell yea, I cant wait. The old crew will be back in action

You know how we roll... get that dirty 4 horsemen back together... 'cept no stilettos this time haha

InkdMuscle
02-16-10, 11:17 am
What about the rest of the pro's pic's *cough cough* BIG AL?

mritter3
02-16-10, 11:19 am
What about the rest of the pro's pic's *cough cough* BIG AL?

haha...ya wonder if there just gonna randomly choose from here on out.

Big Al
02-16-10, 7:49 pm
My bad,InkdMuscle I wasn't checkin in on this thread. You want to bang some shoulders with us saturday night??
Depends on what day we do the 315 for reps.What do you want to train friday???

bodybabe10
02-16-10, 8:28 pm
I'm a little late on this but I'll still throw my name in the hat. I would like to train with The House or Wrath since Vinny and Big Ant have picked. I'm not one of the big boys on here but I'm a pretty tough old chick so I'll do my best. I would be proud to train with any of you that's fo sho!

Big Irish
02-16-10, 8:38 pm
Hey BI;

If you don't get picked...come introduce yourself to me at The Cage...If you like---we can train Arms on Saturday night...

Deal! ?

Hey BigAnt,
I most definitely would love to hit arms with you Saturday night and I'll have my BigAnt Swill in hand to toast along side as well. It's a deal!

BigAnt
02-16-10, 8:41 pm
I'm a little late on this but I'll still throw my name in the hat. I would like to train with The House or Wrath since Vinny and Big Ant have picked. I'm not one of the big boys on here but I'm a pretty tough old chick so I'll do my best. I would be proud to train with any of you that's fo sho!

Who is old....girl you are younger than Vinny & I! lol

If you want to train with us, just come ask us at The Cage...

When do you arrive in Columbus?>

We have Thurs open....and Saturday as well....

*Bonus pionts if you can cook and bring us snacks...(joking) no I am serious! LOL

BigAnt
02-16-10, 8:43 pm
Hey BigAnt,
I most definitely would love to hit arms with you Saturday night and I'll have my BigAnt Swill in hand to toast along side as well. It's a deal!

DONE DEAL...

We might have a few more on with us cool?! (BodyBabe10)

Make sure you introduce yourself to me at The Cage...

When do you arrive?

bodybabe10
02-16-10, 8:49 pm

Who is old....girl you are younger than Vinny & I! lol

If you want to train with us, just come ask us at The Cage...

When do you arrive in Columbus?>

We have Thurs open....and Saturday as well....

*Bonus pionts if you can cook and bring us snacks...(joking) no I am serious! LOL

I'm a Masters...LOL! You already know me big man (Trish)!

I'm scheduled to be in on Thursday with a few others and will be there til Sunday close but that arrival depends upon whether I start a new job which I have my 3rd round of interviews.

This year I am not in contest prep so I can actually cook and do snacks...LOL!

BigAnt
02-16-10, 8:54 pm
I'm a Masters...LOL! You already know me big man (Trish)!

I'm scheduled to be in on Thursday with a few others and will be there til Sunday close but that arrival depends upon whether I start a new job which I have my 3rd round of interviews.

This year I am not in contest prep so I can actually cook and do snacks...LOL!

Trish the Dish,,,,aka The softball freak, yo girl you still go those crazy arms and shouders...?

BANG!

Okay, wanna train Thurs. night>

Masters...when did you get old! LOL

Big Irish
02-16-10, 9:00 pm

DONE DEAL...

We might have a few more on with us cool?! (BodyBabe10)

Make sure you introduce yourself to me at The Cage...

When do you arrive?

Not a problem with others joining should make for a great time.

I'll definitely look you up.

I'll get there late Thursday night. See you there.

bodybabe10
02-16-10, 9:02 pm
Yep that would be me!

Everything is bigger now...OFF SEASON! Cutting a lil bit before the Arnold so I'm picture worthy...LOL!

Pencil me in tentatively for Thursday...if I get this job I may not be able to come up until Friday evening but I'm not complaining because I've been laid off since July '09.

Yes, I'm right behind you....41 in April! :-)

stangkiller
02-17-10, 10:40 am
Wrath pick anyone yet?

InkdMuscle
02-17-10, 11:42 am
My bad,InkdMuscle I wasn't checkin in on this thread. You want to bang some shoulders with us saturday night??
Depends on what day we do the 315 for reps.What do you want to train friday???

Im up for anything. So depending on the DL's. But i would like a few pointers on arms and chest. But anything you pick is fine by me.

D-NUTZ
02-17-10, 2:46 pm
Congrats to everyone picked so far. Im hoping I'm next!

arsilva
02-17-10, 4:29 pm

arsilva you know you're always welcome to train with me bro, so if you don't train with Kuclo on Friday night (since we trained together last year) you can join us or if you want to train delts with me and Big Al at the National ABC on Saturday you can do that too. Just let me know bro.

Peace, G

Man no idea how i missed all the latest posts in this thread. But you know youre always top on my list G, i just didnt know if you'd be down two years in a row! lol. but ima definitely take you up on it..i'll be down for shoulders, just so i dont risk taking away from AA and smith's session with you..plus we all know Big Al's shoulders run no risk of suffering any size or strength from me getting in on the lift

josh90
02-17-10, 11:36 pm
I have amazing respect for all the animal guys but I feel I have the most in common with Steve Kuclo and would love an opportunity to train with him. Im 19 years old and I know Steve is among the younger of the animal guys. I also use some DC style training techniques which I know Steve continues to use. Aside from training I have aspirations of becoming a police officer so I can appreciate what Steve does being a firefighter himself.

Mr. Dead
02-18-10, 1:52 am

LEG DAY

Uhm... You mentioned 20 reps... I'm used to 50, and falling... Alone...

J Larson
02-18-10, 12:45 pm
I would give both of my nuts to be given the oppurtunity to train with Wrath. Ive been pushin iron plates around for most of my high school and college careers and throughout this time period, Wrath has been a huge inspiration and his accomplishments/attitude has served as a great motivation tool. If i were to choose any bodybuilder, professional or amateur, that I could soak of knowledge from and train with, hands down it would be Frank. I would highly appreciate the oppurtunity to be able to work with such a person such as Frank. With that said, Animal, I think you need to pick me to be able to train with frank this year at the 2010 arnold sports festival.

Mr. Dead
02-18-10, 12:52 pm
Uhm... You mentioned 20 reps... I'm used to 50, and falling... Alone...

There was supposed to be a *LOL* after that...

Shocker
02-18-10, 1:00 pm
Just watched a few videos of OX on MDTV, man he's fuckin sick. Anyone who gets to train with him is going to walk away with a wealth of knowledge.

Firedrake
02-18-10, 1:43 pm
Just watched a few videos of OX on MDTV, man he's fuckin sick. Anyone who gets to train with him is going to walk away with a wealth of knowledge.

I know, Shocker -- we're all waiting for him, Kuclo, Wrath and House to make their choices, among others.

I even sent Kuclo a message on facebook asking what I could bribe him with. <grin>

Any one of them would be a helluva workout experience. I know I learned loads from Vinny last year!

mritter3
02-18-10, 2:37 pm
well said Jim...whoever gets chosen..take in all you can from the pro's...they know there shit and they are all down to earth

The House
02-18-10, 9:21 pm
Man, what an opportunity this is!

I would KILL to get a chance to workout with THE House! This guy is sensational, not to mention hes HUGE.

The intensity he trains with and the way, like Kon Rock said, how he balances his family with bodybuilding. He seems like a friendly feller and would take me under his wing for a workout.

I have watched many of his workouts on Muscle-Development and seeing one of those makes me want to get in the gym and work my butt off.

Im a young gun being only 17 and ANY info about ANYTHING would help me tremendously and i feel that House would help me out and answer any questions i may have and even throw in some pointers anyways. His arms are very massive and mine has always been a little lacking so im hoping i could get some great tips on this. His legs are also quite large and honestly, who doesnt want legs like his.

House, if you pick me, i can promise i will come with 200% intensity and train like a mad man. You would not be disappointed.

The House isn't just a Animal in the gym but one out in life also. He is a great guy and would love to be picked. I am not a guy of many words so i will end this here before i begin to bore everyone.

Good luck to all entries, people need to jump on this ASAP.
TrueSeneca, you still game to train bro if so i pick ya... cant wait to have a great workout friday night bro... i will let ya know what i am training as we get closer to that date... you better take it easy on me bro.. jk we will hit it up hard..

D-NUTZ
02-18-10, 9:25 pm
TrueSeneca, you still game to train bro if so i pick ya... cant wait to have a great workout friday night bro... i will let ya know what i am training as we get closer to that date... you better take it easy on me bro.. jk we will hit it up hard..

Oh you bet i am game. Im up for anything man. I can't wait. Thanks alot. You wont regret this!

The House
02-18-10, 9:28 pm
Oh you bet i am game. Im up for anything man. I can't wait. Thanks alot. You wont regret this!

awesome i cant wait to hit the iron with ya....

dannynb
02-19-10, 12:11 am

Congrats! You are in for a treat. Last year was an experience I will never forget.

Kuclo
02-19-10, 10:23 am
I hate to just pick one person to train with this weekend but after recieving a few messages from different memebers I pick nck219.

I'll let ya know as we get closer what the plans are.

deanna7272
02-19-10, 12:33 pm
Congrats! You are in for a treat. Last year was an experience I will never forget.

I don't think any of us that were around you guys will either...lol

You still doing those rear delts the way House showed ya??

Firedrake
02-19-10, 2:16 pm
I hate to just pick one person to train with this weekend but after recieving a few messages from different memebers I pick nck219.

[sigh] Oh, well . . . I guess the bribe attempt was too much, eh? <grin>

Have fun, nck219!

Universal Rep
02-19-10, 2:19 pm
Congrats to all the winners...[

Who are they exactly????

Mr. Dead
02-19-10, 2:34 pm
Congrats to all the winners...[

Who are they exactly????

I know Vinny is going to torture stolzenator and myself...

InkdMuscle
02-19-10, 2:38 pm
I know Vinny is going to torture stolzenator and myself...

ANd me and Big Al are slang'n iron.

G Diesel
02-19-10, 2:45 pm
The Anti-Asian, smith06 and possibly arsilva will be training chest with me on Friday.

Peace, G

Big Irish
02-19-10, 8:17 pm
BodyBabe10 and I, possibly others, will be getting torched by BigAnt on Saturday.

nck219
02-19-10, 10:15 pm

Thank you so much for the honor bro!! I'll be there ready to train my ass off, whatever bodypart you decide. The Cage cant get here soon enough...

Mr. Dead
02-22-10, 2:00 pm
*Still waitin' to see who Wrath and Ox pick...*

Firedrake
02-22-10, 2:06 pm
*Still waitin' to see who Wrath and Ox pick...*

IhopeIhopeIhopeIhopeIhopeIhopeIhopeIhopeIhopeIhope . . . . maybe one of them will be willing to work with this old guy? <grin>

Shocker
02-22-10, 3:17 pm
Can't wait either, I'm checking constantly haha. Comgrats to whom ever gets to train with either of them.

Shocker
02-22-10, 3:54 pm
But I do hope it's me haha

mritter3
02-22-10, 3:55 pm
whomever they pick is gonna be one lucky animal...chance to learn from 2 of the best...take full advantage