PDA

View Full Version : Valkyrie's Project Z thoughts

Valkyrie83
01-06-10, 4:26 pm
I'm pumped for my very first Animal Alpha testing experience. First, a little about me:

I'm female. I weight train 5 days a week, eat 4 meals a day and live a very active lifestyle.

Training split:
Monday - Legs
Tuesday - Chest
Wednesday - Rest
Thursday - Arms
Friday - Back
Saturday - Shoulders/abs
Sunday - Rest

Other supplements taken:
SportPharma Multi-V
SportPharma Joint-V
Animal Omega
Universal Green Tea
EAA Stack
Ultra Whey Pro

I took my first dose of Project Z yesterday after hitting chest in the gym (coming back from 10 days off during the holidays). Like some of the other guys have said, nothing much to report after one dose. After taking more than a week off I expected to be sore this morning, and was surprised when I woke up and felt nothing. Looking forward to seeing the effects of Project Z as time goes on...

Mr. Dead
01-06-10, 4:28 pm
In, for this!!!

C.Coronato
01-07-10, 4:23 pm
Very excited to hear more from a female tester!

Valkyrie83
01-07-10, 5:14 pm
In, for this!!!

Very excited to hear more from a female tester!

Thanks for the support.

Ok, I downed the second pack yesterday. In true Animal fashion - that is a pack filled with different pills. Since I missed a session on Monday, I skipped yesterday's rest day and decided to hit arms. They were feeling a little heavy and sore by the time I got home. I took the Project Z later at night, on a very empty stomach. I definitely got a good night's sleep and woke up feeling pretty good. So far, so good. Let's see how it goes...

Universal Rep
01-08-10, 10:26 am
Sweet... Nice to get some feedback from the female persuasion...

J-Dawg
01-08-10, 10:40 am
Definitely in to check this out.

Valkyrie83
01-11-10, 3:45 pm
Been almost a week now and I've taken Z consistently every day. I gotta say, I really like this stuff. I feel relaxed and less sore overall. Plus, I'm getting really good, deep sleep. I do wake up in the middle of the night, but that's nothing new for me. I have no problem getting right back to sleep, and I always feel nice and refreshed in the morning.

Mr. Dead
01-11-10, 3:46 pm
Good stuff, there!!!

Valkyrie83
01-15-10, 5:15 pm
Been about 2 weeks now and so far I really like Z. I notice that my body always feels very relaxed at night, just comfortable. I've been getting really good sleep in the early morning hours, and no matter how much I don't wanna get out of bed in the morning, I always feel wide awake and energetic when I do. Good stuff.

Mr. Dead
01-15-10, 5:19 pm
Great news!!!

mritter3
01-15-10, 8:15 pm
glad to see your liking the project z...me as well....cant wait to see how the rest of this turns out for ya.

Valkyrie83
01-25-10, 12:32 pm
It's been about 3 weeks now and I really love this stuff. I have enough packs for the next week or so, and when this stuff becomes available to buy, I will definitely continue to use it. Been sleeping great, and I just feel good.

Universal Rep
01-25-10, 12:38 pm
It's been about 3 weeks now and I really love this stuff. I have enough packs for the next week or so, and when this stuff becomes available to buy, I will definitely continue to use it. Been sleeping great, and I just feel good.

Nice....

Mr. Dead
01-25-10, 1:11 pm

Agreed...