PDA

View Full Version : Muscles uneven, can training help?

Interceptor
01-07-10, 12:52 pm
So my right shoulder sits noticeably lower then my left shoulder and when i flex it is still noticeable. And my right light is quite a bit bigger then my left one, actually most of the stuff on my right side is noticeably bigger then my left. I know that is somewhat normal for biceps and legs and whatnot but I think this is also partially caused by a crooked back.

But there is no way in hell i can afford back surgery or anything and I"m not really in pain too much but its a huge nuisance as you could imagine. Should I focus on weak point training to try and bring up the left side to match the right or does anybody have any suggestions or a similar story? Thanks in advance fella's.

Kryptonite
01-07-10, 10:12 pm
I have a similiar question myself. My right arm seems to be more defined than my left. What can I do to "fix" this?

Birdman
01-07-10, 10:25 pm
So my right shoulder sits noticeably lower then my left shoulder and when i flex it is still noticeable. And my right light is quite a bit bigger then my left one, actually most of the stuff on my right side is noticeably bigger then my left. I know that is somewhat normal for biceps and legs and whatnot but I think this is also partially caused by a crooked back.

But there is no way in hell i can afford back surgery or anything and I"m not really in pain too much but its a huge nuisance as you could imagine. Should I focus on weak point training to try and bring up the left side to match the right or does anybody have any suggestions or a similar story? Thanks in advance fella's.

whenever i feel that a muscle is ahead of its counter part...pecks for example...i do few weeks of strictly dumbbells. helps to ensure that the muscles get equal weight and that each muscle is getting its own individual workout

TheTinyHulk
01-08-10, 12:10 pm
Definately switch to DB's for a while. Try to pay more attention to your form. I had this problem with a BB and with DBs and noticed that with one side my back was helping my lagging side.