PDA

View Full Version : Parking...simple suggestion!

Shadyside
01-07-10, 2:57 pm
This may seem stupid or unimportant but I'm going to tell a simple story with a simple moral for those attending The Arnold....

2008 was my first Arnold...I drove three hours to get there and when I arrived I pulled into the first garage I saw, hopped out of the car and followed the masses into the expo center......

6 or so hours lapsed

I left the expo center ready to hop in the car for the 3 hour drive home. I got outside, looked forward, left, right, and back and there were identical looking parking garages in every direction!

To keep a veeery long (2 hours) story short, all I knew is that I was on the 3rd floor of some parking garage. Police officers wouldn't help. Parking garage attendants wouldn't help....walking through the fourth garage I finally found my car!

Moral of the story, MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHERE YOU PARKED!

good luck and have fun! Also, unless you want to have the shits for three days and feel like a paranoid skitsofrenic, don't eat every sample handed to you!

BubbyLight
01-09-10, 9:40 am
good story. i chuckled. and then felt bad

smith06
01-09-10, 10:17 am
Both valid points... The first year I went I ate every protein sample handed to me. My stomach turned into a concrete mixer and I had a cinder block to shit out.

mritter3
01-09-10, 10:51 am
Both valid points... The first year I went I ate every protein sample handed to me. My stomach turned into a concrete mixer and I had a cinder block to shit out.

i did the same thing 2 years ago...big mistake...but i learned my lesson.

smith06
01-09-10, 11:13 am
i did the same thing 2 years ago...big mistake...but i learned my lesson.

Drink water!! Lots of it... And get the goddamn veggies on ur chipotle..lol.

J-Dawg
01-10-10, 5:08 pm
Haha, I've forgotten where I've parked even when there's only one parking lot so I always make sure to make note of landmarks and such around my car. Good call on the suggestion Shady.