PDA

View Full Version : test boosting/estrogen increases?

Go Away
01-12-10, 9:10 pm
wouldn't taking testosterone enhancing supplements (ie: animal test, animal stak, universal test boosters) make your estrogen levels increase to balance your body out? so once you finish a cycle your test levels would go back to your normal amount and your estrogen would slowly decrease?
I thought I saw somewhere that taking an estrogen blocker after coming off a testboosting cycle was recommended. my test levels have always been good, but as I get older (I'm 26) I'm sure they'll slip a little.
low testosterone is linked to increased trunk fat, and that's always been a problem for me...fuckin trunk fat. so my curiosity is growing on how testosterone works and why supplementation would be wise.
holla at me - I'm just coming off a lower back injury and I'm gettin back in the swing of things...starting my storm/shock therapy combo again and gettin hungry. one.

Aggression
01-13-10, 11:18 am
It may happen a bit, but its not severe. When it comes to illegal anabolics, then yes, its something you definitely need to worry about. With natural testosterone boosting supplements, not so much.

Also, Animal Stak does have DHT blockers built into their formula.

G Diesel
01-13-10, 11:30 am
Animal Test also has some potent natural anti-estrogens in its formula, but PCT following use of a natural test booster is probably unnecessary.

Peace, G

mritter3
01-13-10, 12:21 pm
It may happen a bit, but its not severe. When it comes to illegal anabolics, then yes, its something you definitely need to worry about. With natural testosterone boosting supplements, not so much.

Also, Animal Stak does have DHT blockers built into their formula.

oh yeh...forgot about the blockers built into it...good call.

Go Away
01-13-10, 6:33 pm
that's what's really good. swift info.

yall cycle test boosters right?

I would be wary of not doing that because theoretically it could hinder the bodys natural test producing process right?

I fuck with yall. one.

Aggression
01-14-10, 8:50 am
Yeah, you should definitely cycle testosterone boosters. Both our Stak and Test direct you to take for 3-6 weeks and then follow that up with a break, usually 1-4 weeks.