PDA

View Full Version : strongest man

msktyshha
01-13-10, 2:32 pm
hey guys haven't posted in a while, but my curiosity made me post today. I was wondering who is the strongest man in the world, listed in the guinness world records? Is their anyone even listed cause i was searching for it and couldn't find it. I was browsing through youtube and i found this wierd video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIVCpzSQTPc&feature=related
on a strong guy. compliment on the video and let me know about the guiness. peace guys

smith06
01-13-10, 6:30 pm
fake...

msktyshha
01-13-10, 8:19 pm
anybody knows who's the strongest man in the guiness book of records?

GJN5002
01-14-10, 3:03 pm
anybody knows who's the strongest man in the guiness book of records?

me

JeremyT
01-14-10, 5:07 pm
The guys strength thing could be totally crap, but the fact that its on Memri is fairly interesting. I'm sure that most of you don't know what that is, but a quick google search should net you something.

Legacy
01-16-10, 11:51 pm
Zydrunas Savickas lol. Not in the guiness book of records, but as of now is the worlds strongest man

karthik
01-17-10, 2:34 am
me

hahaha don't be full of yourself, you belong on the Get Bullshit Forums working out with the idea that one day your physique may resemble Ron Avidan, or whatever, while i'll be thinking of Jon Pall Sigmarrson.

Zydrunas Savickas is the strongest man in the world now no questions asked, come on you so called animals who respect gigantic squatting, and hardcore workouts, etc etc.

Based on the Animal pak criteria established firmly in 1999 and 2000 way before this forum even got created, i'm talking about all those fucking hardcore warrior ass articles written by John Defendis, Machine, etc. Zydrunas is in a league of his own and is the epitome of what all those articles are about, Zydrunas sometimes fucking trains at 5 in the morning in subzero degree weather loading 400 + pound stones on a platform plus he wears Universal Gear, what you guys should be asking is, Can AnimalPak please get Zydrunas Savickas to write articles or be on this site?

Did you know that AnimalPak has a European website, and supplements there also?

It would be cool if he could come on the American website also.