PDA

View Full Version : My Journey to Being the Best!!!

Biggie973
01-14-10, 8:30 am
Last week, I started my diet & so far, it's going great. I had some moments where I wanted to go crazy but I keep my composure. The one thing that cracks me up is that people look at you so different when you're not doing the norm. I eat 6 times a day & most of my co-workers don't understand what it takes to do what we do. It's not normal to do but what we do but, we love the results & continue to strive to be the best. We don't settle for average!! We push ourselves thru Hell & beyond!!! So Animals out there, I'm gonna be telling you my journey & my workouts!!! I like to hear your comments or questions & hopefully, I can answer them in the best way.

Biggie973
01-14-10, 8:35 am
Quads

Leg Extensions 4 x 15-20
Squats or Front Squats 4 x 8-10
Hack Squats or Leg Press 4 x 10-12
Leg Extensions 4 x 15-20
Superset with
Walking Lunges 10-12 per leg

Biggie973
01-14-10, 8:39 am
Shoulders

Side Lat Raises 4 x 12-15
Pre-Exhaust with
Behind the Neck Press 4 x 8-10
Rev Pec Deck 4 x 10-12
Steering Wheels 1 x 60
Wide-Grip Upright Rows 3 x 10-12

Traps

BB Shrugs 5 x 8-10
Seated DB Shrugs 4 x 10-12
Farmers Walk 3 x To Failure

Forearms

Wrist Curls: 4x10-12
Reverse Wrist Curls: 4x10-12
Reverse Curls: 4x10-12
Superset with
Hammer Curls: 4x10-12

Abs

Weighted Crunches: 4x12
Broomstick Twist: 3x50 per side
Knee Ups: 4x15-20

Calves
Standing Calf Raises: 4x20
Seated Calf Raises: 4x20
Donkey Calf Raises: 4x20

Biggie973
01-14-10, 8:40 am
Chest

Incline BB Press: 5 x 6,6,8,8,10
Flat DB Press: 4 x 6,8,8,10
Decline Flyes: 4 x 6,8,8,10
Cable Crossovers 4x12
Superset with
Push ups: 4xFailure

Forearms

Superset with

Abs

Biggie973
01-14-10, 8:41 am
Hams

Lying Leg Curls: 4 x1 0-12
Jefferson Squats: 5 x 10-12 per leg
Seated Leg Curls: 4 x 10-12
Stiff-Leg Deadlifts: 4 x 10-12
Standing One-Leg Curls: 3 x 10-12

Biceps

Standing BB Curls: 4 x 8-10
Superset with
Seated DB Curls: 3 x 10-15
Machine Preacher Curls: 3 x 10-12
Superset with
Two Arm Cable Curls (The Front Double Biceps Pose) 3 x 10-15

Biggie973
01-15-10, 10:23 am
Back workout - 1/15/10
Wide Grip Pulldowns 3 x 8-12 (2 warmup sets of 15 reps)
One Arm DB Row 3 x 8-12 each arm
Bent Over Row 3 x 8-12
Supported T-Bar Row 3 x 8-12
Rack Pulls 4 x 8-12
Straight Arm Pulldown 7 x 10 (30 seconds break)

Forearms

Superset with

Abs

Calves
Standing Calf Raises: 4x20
Seated Calf Raises: 4x20
Donkey Calf Raises: 4x20

Biggie973
01-19-10, 12:37 pm
I'm beginning my 3rd week on my diet. I'm gettin used to it. My mind wants to have some nasty foods at times but I know what I want so, my cravings will have to wait. Now, I'm craving for some iron more & more. I can't wait to compete & show off what hard work can do.

Biggie973
01-20-10, 8:41 am
Yesterday, I switched up my work out & I hit quads & biceps. My quads are on fire!! I can feel the blood shooting up my leg. When I woke up, I said, Holy Shit!!! I couldn't freakin move. But, I'll survive. Today is shoulders & I wanna make my caps become bowling balls. Talk to u guys later.

Biggie973
01-21-10, 8:35 am
I blasted my shoulders and traps yesterday. Holy shit, my delts are sore like that. I was impressed with my new strength as I'm dieting is crazy. Today is Hams day. I'm gonna be doing more reps to switch up my workout.

Biggie973
01-22-10, 10:32 am
Well, I thought we're doing hams but we did back yesterday. My back is sore 2day. But I know the muscles were concentrated on. Every other set, I either stretch or pose. My back is looking better thats what my gym buddies are saying. I'm just ready to workout!!! Hit it hard & go home.

Biggie973
01-25-10, 1:33 pm
My diet has been going great. I've been getting stronger & I'm not tired as many people I should be. I went to a sports bar and I know that's not good for anybody who's dieting but I did a few things to still do good on the diet. First, I looked at the menu to see what I can have that's not fried or breaded. I found the burger sliders. I ate them without any bread. And drank lots of water. No matter what, you gotta strive for your goals wherever you're at. Be positive & more good stuff will be coming from me.

Biggie973
02-09-10, 8:35 am
Hey everybody, how things going? I'm great. I'm feeling great & I lost a good amount of weight plus, the muscles are filling in real nice. So far this is week was been tough for me because, I've been doing a new job where I gotta taste food so my students can their breakfast or lunch. Now, another weekend of goodies will be here is coming...Super Bowl sunday. Thats crazy, temptation is a mofo. I'm just gonna work hard, train hard & diet hard. Talk to you guys later.

Biggie973
03-01-10, 1:19 pm
These weeks were tough due to my schedule was thrown off. But I got on the right path. Training hard & now seeing results that I accomplished so far. A good amount of fat is gone while, new muscle is popping up. It's weird that as I'm dieting down, I'm able to lift more & become stronger during this process. Many people think you can't have a life while you're bodybuilding. People have to understand that you can have a life & go out to have a good time but you have to be accountable for what you do. I'm signing off for now, but remember this: "If you want to be a champion, you can't have any kind of outside negative coming in to affect you." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Biggie973
03-03-10, 8:34 am
I tried something new in my Quad workout. I got this workout from an old Muscular Development mag. It was called Centuries Leg Press. It was created by "The House" Eric Fankhouser. You use the Leg Press machine & you start at 1 plate per side for 10 reps. Every time you had a plate per side, you increase the rep count by 10. So, 1 plate per side = 10 reps, 2 plates = 20 reps & so on, so on. The ultimate goal is to do 10 plates per side for 100 reps. Well, I got pretty far for the 1st time doing this. I completed 6th set. I tried number 7th set & I was done. My legs were like Jell-o. My workout partners had to help me from the machine. I did a total of 248 reps. I was very proud of myself & many people at the gym staring at me with amazement on their faces. I'm gonna get that Ultimate Goal. My legs feel pretty good for now but I know on March 4th, they're gonna be in some much pain. But I love it!!!

Biggie973
03-11-10, 8:39 am
My body is going thru its changes. I'm up & wiry but I'm tired as well. I wake up early and hit my cardio. While most people are sleeping, I'm bustin my hump to make improve the new me! As I eat my 6 whole meals, some of my friends & co-workers don't understand why I do what I do. But If you wanna be a bodybuilder, you gotta do the things like a bodybuilder. Bring your meals with you wherever you go & eating every 2.5-3 hrs, Posing & flexing at the gym & at home or friends house. Doing whatever it takes to get your goals accomplished. I'm getting to my goal(s) everyday & continuing to push on. Take to you guys later.

Aggression
03-16-10, 8:52 am
It's weird that as I'm dieting down, I'm able to lift more & become stronger during this process. Many people think you can't have a life while you're bodybuilding. People have to understand that you can have a life & go out to have a good time but you have to be accountable for what you do.

Felt. I was a hermit during my first contest-prep. I hid away in my home and didn't even go out. Post-show, I realized I could have/should have done things differently. Good insight.

Well, I got pretty far for the 1st time doing this. I completed 6th set. I tried number 7th set & I was done.

Century Leg PRess is no joke, B. Highest I ever got was 5pps for 50 reps. niCe work.

My body is going thru its changes. I'm up & wiry but I'm tired as well. I wake up early and hit my cardio. While most people are sleeping, I'm bustin my hump to make improve the new me! As I eat my 6 whole meals, some of my friends & co-workers don't understand why I do what I do. But If you wanna be a bodybuilder, you gotta do the things like a bodybuilder. Bring your meals with you wherever you go & eating every 2.5-3 hrs, Posing & flexing at the gym & at home or friends house. Doing whatever it takes to get your goals accomplished. I'm getting to my goal(s) everyday & continuing to push on. Take to you guys later.

I like it. All of it. Gotta do what you gotta do. Separate yourself from the pack, B.

Subb'd in here for sure. What show are you doing? What's the date?

Biggie973
03-19-10, 10:37 pm
Hey everybody, I'm feeling good. I love the changes but I'm not where I wanna be yet. Gotta be humble in the gym. Check that ego at the door. I like to train at different gyms to feel a different vibe & train with different people. I'm always to listen to new ways of training to get new muscle gains. Keep doing what you're doing but I hope it makes you a better person.

Biggie973
08-14-10, 2:41 am
I'm wide awake & I'm listening to the After Hours show, drinking a shake with BCAA & Peanut Butter. My training is gonna great. I hit shoulders, hams & calves. When I get up, I'll be hitting my cardio & then hitting abs. I just got my new supplies of Cuts, Flex, Pak & Pump. I'm excited to see some the results from the Cuts & the diet.