PDA

View Full Version : What are you looking forward to the most?

Universal Rep
01-14-10, 12:50 pm
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=435669801#post435669801

Mr. Dead
01-14-10, 12:52 pm
Simply the fact of actually being there!!!

Universal Rep
01-14-10, 12:54 pm
Simply the fact of actually being there!!!

*shakes head* you should be ashamed of yourself for past years.

Mr. Dead
01-14-10, 12:55 pm
*shakes head* you should be ashamed of yourself for past years.

I'm ashamed of my bank account... *LOL*

Universal Rep
01-14-10, 1:28 pm
All that talk of Mongolian barbecue in that thread is making me hungry.

Mr. Dead
01-14-10, 1:30 pm
All that talk of Mongolian barbecue in that thread is making me hungry.

I was eating my tilapia filet, when I was reading that... *LOL*

mritter3
01-14-10, 2:18 pm
love the mongolian bbq.....i just cant wait to meet everyone, kind of stood back to soak it in last year, but this year is gonna be totally different...cant wait.

Universal Rep
01-14-10, 2:22 pm
love the mongolian bbq.....i just cant wait to meet everyone, kind of stood back to soak it in last year, but this year is gonna be totally different...cant wait.

Stood back? Explain.

mritter3
01-14-10, 2:23 pm
Stood back? Explain.

it was my first year last year, it was crazy, just stood back and soaked in the atmosphere, instead of introducing myself to my fellow animals, didnt make the metro workout either, so this year is gonna be different for sure...i know a lot more animals than last year, and look forward to meeting more.

Universal Rep
01-14-10, 2:28 pm
it was my first year last year, it was crazy, just stood back and soaked in the atmosphere, instead of introducing myself to my fellow animals, didnt make the metro workout either, so this year is gonna be different for sure...i know a lot more animals than last year, and look forward to meeting more.

So, so disappoint.

Big or small, tall or short, thick or thin... when you're in The Cage, you are family. You should know that by now.

mritter3
01-14-10, 2:35 pm
So, so disappoint.

Big or small, tall or short, thick or thin... when you're in The Cage, you are family. You should know that by now.

i do now....i was new to the game last year...and your right this is a family for sure...that is what make animal/universal so different from every other company out there.

Universal Rep
01-14-10, 2:38 pm
i do now....i was new to the game last year...and your right this is a family for sure...that is what make animal/universal so different from every other company out there.

Word.

mritter3
01-14-10, 2:50 pm
i missed out on a hat last year, def. looking forward to picking one of those up...on the forum shop they only have one size, at the arnold last year they had a size smaller...this year its mine.

B Con
01-14-10, 2:56 pm
It's going to be hard to top last year where I had Arnold walk by and sign my Flex magazine with him on the cover.

Universal Rep
01-14-10, 3:01 pm
It's going to be hard to top last year where I had U Rep walk by and sign my Flex magazine with him on the cover.

Wut???

B Con
01-14-10, 3:20 pm
Wut???

Haha

D-NUTZ
01-14-10, 3:33 pm
I just want the time to come now! First time at the Cage! Gonna be there right when the expo starts on friday. Goin' up thursday night. Can't wait to put some faces with names and have no idea what to expect!

Reacher34
01-14-10, 7:23 pm
There is a lot that I'm looking forward to. Shit, I've been looking forward to it since March 8, 2009!!!

But to be honest, I'm most looking forward to seeing Machine stand tall and hearing him speak in the cage after all that has happened.

Little Z
01-14-10, 10:01 pm
It's going to be hard to top last year where I had Arnold walk by and sign my Flex magazine with him on the cover.

Ill sign a pic for you this year.. I know you've been wanting one.. HAHA

mritter3
01-15-10, 8:32 am
There is a lot that I'm looking forward to. Shit, I've been looking forward to it since March 8, 2009!!!

But to be honest, I'm most looking forward to seeing Machine stand tall and hearing him speak in the cage after all that has happened.

is he for sure gonna be there?

Reacher34
01-15-10, 11:14 am
is he for sure gonna be there?

Who knows, but here's hoping....

deanna7272
01-15-10, 11:48 am

Absolutely...

LittleMan55
01-15-10, 2:15 pm
Looking forward to seeing the FAMILY!!! Most of the people at The Cage I only get to see once a year, so this is a big weekend.

BBWifey
01-15-10, 2:48 pm
I'm really excited about meeting Animals face to face... Just being there is going to be a great expirence in itself.... But I'm most excited to find out who wins Rage's Iron Man contest!!!

mritter3
01-15-10, 2:52 pm
I'm really excited about meeting Animals face to face... Just being there is going to be a great expirence in itself.... But I'm most excited to find out who wins Rage's Iron Man contest!!!

dont know how that slipped my mind...cant wait to see who takes home those titles.

Big Irish
01-15-10, 8:18 pm
Meeting the Animals face to face and bringing home tons of memories. Oh, and listening to ALL the trash talking I know will be flowing freely. LOL

dannynb
01-19-10, 10:11 am
Looking forward to seeing the FAMILY!!! Most of the people at The Cage I only get to see once a year, so this is a big weekend.

AMEN to that!!! Being down here in Texas we don't get to mingle with most you guys or Pro's for that matter but maybe once a year. I look forward to seeing everyone there. Maybe this year I can sign another autograph like last year. I was working the entrance to the Cage when a few people walked up asking me to sign their DVD's and posters, I remember looking up and Sam Byrd was laughing and handed me a pen.

mritter3
01-19-10, 10:14 am
AMEN to that!!! Being down here in Texas we don't get to mingle with most you guys or Pro's for that matter but maybe once a year. I look forward to seeing everyone there. Maybe this year I can sign another autograph like last year. I was working the entrance to the Cage when a few people walked up asking me to sign their DVD's and posters, I remember looking up and Sam Byrd was laughing and handed me a pen.

thats priceless man, but very cool.

Little Z
01-19-10, 2:57 pm

I want you to sign my Journey bro.. im being for real.. lol

smith06
01-21-10, 2:24 pm
The national ABC.. that's what Im excited about.. Haven't made it the last 2 years

LayzieBone085
01-21-10, 4:13 pm
VIP Section?

Mr. Dead
01-21-10, 4:23 pm
Surviving...

Big C
01-21-10, 8:32 pm
Surviving...

I like this.

dannynb
01-21-10, 11:38 pm
Surviving...

*evil laugh* hehehehehe

Universal Rep
01-26-10, 3:20 pm
VIP Section?

Yes.

Firefist
01-26-10, 3:45 pm
Maybe this year I can sign another autograph like last year. I was working the entrance to the Cage when a few people walked up asking me to sign their DVD's and posters, I remember looking up and Sam Byrd was laughing and handed me a pen.

i need to start training harder and eating more. i can dream cant i? hahaha

LayzieBone085
01-26-10, 4:04 pm
Yes.

Hell Yes! Hope I am lucky to be apart again this year.
Thank's U

i need to start training harder and eating more. i can dream cant i? hahaha

Me and you both Alex.

D-Bomb
01-27-10, 3:01 am
i look forward to bitching about not being there...
but most of all reading G Diesel's round up, seeing all the faces (in photo and video) i can call brothers together and imagining the electricity and the comrade-re that surrounds the Official ABC's.

Enjoy it guys...One weekend ANIMAL takes presence 1000%

deanna7272
01-27-10, 7:46 am
Couldn't have said it better Broc...

It's the camaraderie and the opportunity to meet and/or reconnect with those across the country and around the world that we only get to see once a year...

joe-yamma
01-27-10, 10:48 am

It's the camaraderie and the opportunity to meet and/or reconnect with those across the country and around the world that we only get to see once a year...i'm excited to finally make it to the Arnold and The Cage!!!

Big C
01-27-10, 10:49 am
i'm excited to finally make it to the Arnold and The Cage!!!

Damn straight. I'm pumped yer gonna be there bro. I guarantee it exceeds your expectations!

deanna7272
01-27-10, 12:08 pm

Well.... If you weren't "cruisin'" last year...lol Ohhh you know, I kid... I'm glad you're making it this year!!!

joe-yamma
01-27-10, 3:27 pm
Damn straight. I'm pumped yer gonna be there bro. I guarantee it exceeds your expectations!can't wait bro.

Well.... If you weren't "cruisin'" last year...lol Ohhh you know, I kid... I'm glad you're making it this year!!!lol family responsibilities! haha
it's gonna be fun to hang out with everyone there.

deanna7272
01-27-10, 3:30 pm
family responsibilities! haha

I understand, but I wouldn't get ANYWHERE near a SHIP with MY family, they'd throw me in....lol

See ya SOOOOOON...

Enforcer
01-27-10, 9:56 pm
Honestly just the brotherhood of the Cage. People coming from all over sharing a common interst and being like one giant family. Cant wait to see all you freaks and freakets there.

Little Z
01-27-10, 11:32 pm
Honestly just the brotherhood of the Cage. People coming from all over sharing a common interst and being like one giant family. Cant wait to see all you freaks and freakets there.

Finally getting a chance to meet you bro is definitely something I am looking forward too..

LayzieBone085
01-28-10, 8:14 am

It's the camaraderie and the opportunity to meet and/or reconnect with those across the country and around the world that we only get to see once a year...

What you talking about? we just met up 2 weeks ago :)
Pittsburgh ABC represent.