PDA

View Full Version : The Box "Collection"

Universal Rep
01-14-10, 2:10 pm
Last year, some goodies were available for the FORVM guys who attended The Cage... Any suggestions for what should be included this year?

mritter3
01-14-10, 2:12 pm
im always up for some goodies...still where my blackout shirt to the gym...i believe some animals got shakers as well right?

Mr. Dead
01-14-10, 2:15 pm
I heard there was some pretty sweet stuff, there, last year...

Universal Rep
01-14-10, 2:20 pm
Mocha Cappucino Ultra Whey Pro?
Cookies 'N Cream Real Gains?

mritter3
01-14-10, 2:26 pm

i like where your going....i still have not tried the mocha cappucino...i heard its killer in oatmeal in the morning.

Universal Rep
01-14-10, 2:27 pm
i like where your going....i still have not tried the mocha cappucino...i heard its killer in oatmeal in the morning.

Where I'm goin? It's called the Land of Value Added for Loyal Customers, hahahaha....

Firefist
01-14-10, 2:37 pm

BUCKETS AND BUCKETS OF REAL GAINS FOR SALE!!!!!! and intra-aid!!!!! and storm!!!! and torrent!!!!

mritter3
01-14-10, 2:37 pm
Where I'm goin? It's called the Land of Value Added for Loyal Customers, hahahaha....

loyal indeed, we need to def. have some Universal there as well, i know the cage is primarily Animal, but def. need to have some of the new Universal stuff there as well.

mritter3
01-14-10, 2:38 pm
BUCKETS AND BUCKETS OF REAL GAINS FOR SALE!!!!!! and intra-aid!!!!! and storm!!!! and torrent!!!!

id be down with that....gotta stock up.

Universal Rep
01-14-10, 2:39 pm
loyal indeed, we need to def. have some Universal there as well, i know the cage is primarily Animal, but def. need to have some of the new Universal stuff there as well.

The Cage is Animal. Animal is The Cage... But it's kinda hard to sample "packs" in The Box, hahaha....

Universal Rep
01-14-10, 2:40 pm
id be down with that....gotta stock up.

Not to sell.... We're talkin' about to give out for free. Last year, I think there were free shaker cups and free Universal powders for everyone who entered The Box.... So you got a front seat for the action and could down a delicious Universal shake. Dinner and a show.

mritter3
01-14-10, 2:40 pm
The Cage is Animal. Animal is The Cage... But it's kinda hard to sample "packs" in The Box, hahaha....

ya agreed, i think they had intra aid, and torrent, and something else last year from universal....im pretty sure they gave out some shakers as well.

Mr. Dead
01-14-10, 2:41 pm
FORVM t-shirts!!!

Universal Rep
01-14-10, 2:43 pm
FORVM t-shirts!!!

Yes.... I see where you are going.

mritter3
01-14-10, 2:44 pm
FORVM t-shirts!!!

with our names on them to customize them...that would be cool.

Universal Rep
01-14-10, 2:45 pm
with our names on them to customize them...that would be cool.

I agree, that would be cool....

shortstack
01-14-10, 2:53 pm
I would have liked to see more real gains there. Some of the storm, shock therapy, interaid would be nice at the gym but at the expo, where people are struggling with meals, real gains would def hit the spot.

Jeremy

B Con
01-14-10, 2:55 pm
A grill :)

Mr. Dead
01-14-10, 2:56 pm
I would have liked to see more real gains there. Some of the storm, shock therapy, interaid would be nice at the gym but at the expo, where people are struggling with meals, real gains would def hit the spot.

Jeremy

Or some Ultra Iso Whey, for those of us that are cutting...

Universal Rep
01-14-10, 3:00 pm

Didn't someone bring burgers last year?

Mr. Dead
01-14-10, 3:01 pm
Juicy Watermelon EAA Stack...

MrMuscles22
01-14-10, 3:02 pm
Or some Ultra Iso Whey, for those of us that are cutting...

X2 and some watermellon EAA stack! I'm on keto and the Iso Whey would be GREAT and I also like B Con's idea of a grill! haha The yellow Universal shakers would be badass. It is my favorite shaker I own. The Forvm t-shirt is a good idea too and have plenty of sharpies available so we can write our Forvm name on the front. Those shirts would kick ass for the National ABC so we know who eachother is, haha.

Mr. Dead
01-14-10, 3:03 pm
The only problem with a grill, is that people like to get nit-picky about food handlers cards and all that..

MrMuscles22
01-14-10, 3:07 pm
The only problem with a grill, is that people like to get nit-picky about food handlers cards and all that..

I was joking about the grill. I'm sure the convo center wouldn't allow that bc of fire hazard plus all of the EXTREMELY OVER PRICED places to get food within the convo center. I'll have a food on me all day long to make sure I get my meals in.

B Con
01-14-10, 3:21 pm
Didn't someone bring burgers last year?

Yeah they did. I think it was Phil.

D-NUTZ
01-14-10, 3:31 pm
Ima cage virgin. Whats "The Box"?

Mr. Dead
01-14-10, 3:37 pm
Ima cage virgin. Whats "The Box"?

This should help...
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=23019

Beach91
01-14-10, 4:01 pm
I wont be attending but i do have ideas

How about a special "box" shirt made just for those in the box, special draws or whatever to give em away

sample size packets of whatever project Z is going to turn into. Ive read elsewhere Animal will be unleashing the new line at the cage, which will be Project Z, so why not sample packs of it, just like PUMP sample packs

Maybe a book with all the breach comics in it for a few lucky guys

or a book that is made up of the best articles on training, diet etc. taken from the forvm site

Beach91
01-14-10, 4:29 pm
How about the winners of the challenges receive some free stuff and some shwag, up the ante of the challenge a bit, put up some free supplements, maybe Universal could make small trophies in the shape of the bodybuilder in the Universal logo to give out to challenge winners

LittleMan55
01-15-10, 2:21 pm

B alwasy being that guy lmao... (if it matter I second this idea)

I say we have all the same supps as last year, with the addition of ultra iso whey. Give out mix boys (the best shaker on earth) again. Also bring out some of the less heard of or the recently updated products. Gain Fast and M & E ring a bell. Keep the microwave so that the dieters can warm their food, oh and the mini fridge helped too. If you have any prototypes in the works bring them to try too. I know last year the Lemon Lime BCAA Stack, FP EAA Nitro, and Sour Citrus Rush Torrent were all there to sample. That really kicked ass!

sanga
01-16-10, 11:31 am
Not to sell.... We're talkin' about to give out for free. Last year, I think there were free shaker cups and free Universal powders for everyone who entered The Box.... So you got a front seat for the action and could down a delicious Universal shake. Dinner and a show.

Yeah and they were great, I still have my shaker with Sanga written on the side from The Cage, very generous of Universal

cuse88
01-18-10, 11:19 am
How about bringing out either the Animal Snak or Proteon bars ? They'd make a killer addition to The Box.

Just bring a few for me at least ;).

firsthorseman97
01-18-10, 11:49 am
Yeah they did. I think it was Phil.

Actually it was Kyle. His name on here is cstmgp. Damn those burgers hit the spot!

BuddyBuilder
01-18-10, 11:12 pm
Love that shaker, still using mine from last year

Enforcer
01-18-10, 11:17 pm
Last year, some goodies were available for the FORVM guys who attended The Cage... Any suggestions for what should be included this year?

Hmmm how about Animal mesh shorts?

mritter3
01-19-10, 8:24 am
Hmmm how about Animal mesh shorts?

solid idea man...would def. love to rock those out.

naturalguy
01-19-10, 8:39 am
What if we had a new Universal formula for you guys to try before it hits the market?

joe-yamma
01-19-10, 9:03 am
Watermelon EAA Stack

and this:
What if we had a new Universal formula for you guys to try before it hits the market?yes!

mritter3
01-19-10, 9:40 am
What if we had a new Universal formula for you guys to try before it hits the market?

is that for real!!!!, that would be insane for sure..

dannynb
01-19-10, 9:58 am

Sure thing boss.....like you even have to ask. ;)

naturalguy
01-19-10, 11:01 am
is that for real!!!!, that would be insane for sure..

It's a possibility, we do have something new in the works

Mr. Dead
01-19-10, 11:04 am

You know me... Instant guinea pig... Just add product... *LOL*

mritter3
01-19-10, 11:14 am
You know me... Instant guinea pig... Just add product... *LOL*

good shit mr. dead, although what if it is a weight gainer....haha none for you bud, your in show prep mode...

Mr. Dead
01-19-10, 11:15 am
good shit mr. dead, although what if it is a weight gainer....haha none for you bud, your in show prep mode...

Don't think it will be... Real Gains is impossible to beat... Easpecially the recently released Cookies and Cream...

mritter3
01-19-10, 11:18 am
Don't think it will be... Real Gains is impossible to beat... Easpecially the recently released Cookies and Cream...

yaya...good point just wanted to rustle your feathers a bit...

Mr. Dead
01-19-10, 11:21 am
yaya...good point just wanted to rustle your feathers a bit...

Meh... It's all good... Rage upped my carbs, last week... *LOL*

mritter3
01-19-10, 11:26 am
Meh... It's all good... Rage upped my carbs, last week... *LOL*

well thats cool, and yes rg cookies and cream is by far the best tasting weight gainer out there.

rev8ball
01-19-10, 12:11 pm

If someone brings a BBQ, I volunteer to be the grill-meister for the ENTIRE weekend.
Seriously, what is more Animal than a slab of beef on a fire..... Oooooooh Yeah!

mritter3
01-19-10, 12:22 pm
If someone brings a BBQ, I volunteer to be the grill-meister for the ENTIRE weekend.
Seriously, what is more Animal than a slab of beef on a fire..... Oooooooh Yeah!

sounds good to me....byo beef.

dannynb
01-19-10, 12:28 pm

rare please...with just a dash of salt...lol

rev8ball
01-19-10, 12:57 pm
rare please...with just a dash of salt...lol

Nice.

I'm gonna have a custom ANIMAL chef apron made up. Hey, Universal has always been on the cutting edge of innovation, esp when it comes to the Cage.....lol

cuse88
01-19-10, 1:24 pm

I'm there.

Mr. Dead
01-19-10, 4:55 pm

How about some Universal body armor, I mean gear...???

mritter3
01-19-10, 4:57 pm
How about some Universal body armor, I mean gear...???

gear would be good....

Mr. Dead
01-19-10, 4:58 pm
gear would be good....

So would body armor...

Little Z
01-19-10, 4:59 pm
So would body armor...

you're gonna need it..

HAHAHAHAHA

mritter3
01-19-10, 4:59 pm
So would body armor...

well....at least shin armor....lol

puremx242
01-20-10, 11:54 am
A t and some supps would be sweet

LittleMan55
01-20-10, 4:37 pm

Hey I mentioned that before you did! I like this idea!!!

mritter3
01-20-10, 4:42 pm
Hey I mentioned that before you did! I like this idea!!!

you and me both...is it gonna be a new flavor...or a totally new product?

Mr. Dead
01-20-10, 4:42 pm
you and me both...is it gonna be a new flavor...or a totally new product?

Good question...

mritter3
01-20-10, 4:45 pm
Good question...

any ideas....or guesses?

Little Z
01-20-10, 6:07 pm
they are not going to give away everyting before the event fellas.. they gotta leave some stuff under lock and key.. just be patient..
the time is almost here..

mritter3
01-20-10, 8:23 pm
they are not going to give away everyting before the event fellas.. they gotta leave some stuff under lock and key.. just be patient..
the time is almost here..

patience and i dont do well...but i get what you are saying Z, def. excited for this...gonna be a great year.

LayzieBone085
01-21-10, 4:14 pm

Double WIN

FORVM t-shirts!!!

TRIPLE WIN!

I will be at the cage allday EVERYDAY! I am PUMPED!

mritter3
01-21-10, 4:23 pm
gonna be a good time for sure...damn if there is gonna be the mocha capp. flavor im bringing my oats so i can mix em up....heard it was good

Mr. Dead
01-21-10, 4:24 pm
gonna be a good time for sure...damn if there is gonna be the mocha capp. flavor im bringing my oats so i can mix em up....heard it was good

It is...

mritter3
01-21-10, 4:25 pm
It is...

u have tried it?

Mr. Dead
01-21-10, 4:26 pm
u have tried it?

Yep...

mritter3
01-21-10, 4:28 pm
Yep...

and????c'mon gotta give me more than that!

Mr. Dead
01-21-10, 4:33 pm
and????c'mon gotta give me more than that!

It tastes great... Of course I'm a mocha junkie, as well... *LOL*

mritter3
01-21-10, 4:35 pm
It tastes great... Of course I'm a mocha junkie, as well... *LOL*

very cool, i like mocha as well, looking forward to try this stuff.

Mr. Dead
01-21-10, 4:38 pm
very cool, i like mocha as well, looking forward to try this stuff.

It was well worth the wait I had, before I got to try it...

Mr. Dead
01-21-10, 5:46 pm
Maybe there will will be a new Intra Aid flavor...

Beowulf
01-22-10, 10:26 am
It's a possibility, we do have something new in the works

New. Hmmmmmmm.......

mritter3
01-22-10, 10:55 am
New. Hmmmmmmm.......

ya man...got me thinking as well.....

belladiabla13
01-22-10, 11:02 am

It tastes like Jesus loves me ..:)

LayzieBone085
01-22-10, 5:03 pm
It is...

If you were a good bro you would put a scoop or two in a baggy and send it to me :) Ill send you something in return (serious)

mritter3
01-22-10, 5:49 pm
It tastes like Jesus loves me ..:)

wow...not sure how that would taste...but thats one hell of an analogy.

Enforcer
01-24-10, 9:38 pm

Can I get some too? please? lol

Mr. Dead
01-27-10, 12:10 pm
Any info yet, as to what this year's version of the Box is going to be like...???

Little Z
01-27-10, 7:17 pm
Any info yet, as to what this year's version of the Box is going to be like...???

El Día de los Muertos..

=D

mritter3
01-28-10, 4:03 pm
El Día de los Muertos..

=D

i like it.

Mr. Dead
01-28-10, 4:50 pm
El Día de los Muertos..

=D

Has a nice ring to it...

Little Z
01-28-10, 7:05 pm
Has a nice ring to it...

hahaha i thought you'd like that lol

Mr. Dead
01-28-10, 7:08 pm
I offically got my plane tickets in hand, today, so now I'm reeeeeaaaalllllyyyyy dyin' to know...

Firedrake
02-02-10, 1:09 pm
Maybe, if the Cage theme is like the O "compound", the Box could be the Officers' Club?

smoothballer
02-04-10, 10:04 am
Announcement!!!!!!

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29619

LayzieBone085
02-04-10, 2:17 pm
we shold be honored just to be in the cage, Corp throwing in a collection on top of it is icing on the cake. Then again this is Universal and their customer service is second to none. One of the best in the business.

smoothballer
02-04-10, 2:46 pm
we shold be honored just to be in the cage, Corp throwing in a collection on top of it is icing on the cake. Then again this is Universal and their customer service is second to none. One of the best in the business.

+1

workhard2121
02-27-10, 7:04 pm
Cant wait!!! Counting down the hours until I start my drive to Ohio!

D-NUTZ
02-27-10, 7:22 pm
So how does the cage work? When u bring your ticket is it a one time entry? Or do u get all weekend access? What's all on the cage and what's there to do?

Flash419
02-27-10, 7:33 pm
So how does the cage work? When u bring your ticket is it a one time entry? Or do u get all weekend access? What's all on the cage and what's there to do?

Ticket gets you a VIP badge to hang around your neck. Gets you in all weekend. Schedule of events is posted here somewhere... something going on all the time. And there is a whole expo going on around you. If you are bored at the Arnold it is from a complete lack of effort. Get ready for the best weekend of your life.

My suggestion for the box is MORE shackers... seemed like they were running out Sat afternoon. I know a few people went away without one. Kinda hard to sample anything without a shacker.

Survivor831
02-27-10, 11:22 pm

Im pretty sure you get one VIP pass that is good for the entire weekend.....as far as whats to do......lets just say when you show up, you wont want to go anywhere else.

D-NUTZ
02-28-10, 9:13 am
Ticket gets you a VIP badge to hang around your neck. Gets you in all weekend. Schedule of events is posted here somewhere... something going on all the time. And there is a whole expo going on around you. If you are bored at the Arnold it is from a complete lack of effort. Get ready for the best weekend of your life.

My suggestion for the box is MORE shackers... seemed like they were running out Sat afternoon. I know a few people went away without one. Kinda hard to sample anything without a shacker.

Im pretty sure you get one VIP pass that is good for the entire weekend.....as far as whats to do......lets just say when you show up, you wont want to go anywhere else.

Sounds great guys. I can't wait.

cstmgp
02-28-10, 9:20 pm
Actually it was Kyle. His name on here is cstmgp. Damn those burgers hit the spot!

Haha, I did bring the burgers last year. Those were home grown on our farm, figured since i live close I may as well bring some food for those who traveled. Unfortunately my beef isn't ready this year! I was pretty disapointed, what do you think, maybe boneless chicken breasts this year??? It would be more carb friendly for the cutting guys??

SHAUN

Firedrake
02-28-10, 9:26 pm
Haha, I did bring the burgers last year. Those were home grown on our farm, figured since i live close I may as well bring some food for those who traveled. Unfortunately my beef isn't ready this year! I was pretty disapointed, what do you think, maybe boneless chicken breasts this year??? It would be more carb friendly for the cutting guys??

SHAUN

::chuckle:: I'll be cooking up chicken breasts before I leave SoCal, then freezing a bunch, shoving them in to my cooler back to keep the merely refrigerated ones cold on my flight. Now, if someone had yams or veggies available . . . <grin>

Little Z
03-01-10, 12:55 am

SHAUN

Im not passing on ANYTHING you bring this year.. so just make sure you mark a few chickens for me lol..

cstmgp
03-01-10, 8:00 am
ha, so Z wants a few whole chickens, should I prepare 'em first or are you just gonna eat 'em caveman style?
Shaun

Little Z
03-01-10, 8:02 am
ha, so Z wants a few whole chickens, should I prepare 'em first or are you just gonna eat 'em caveman style?
Shaun

you bring em.. ill eat em.. anyway they come lol.. hopefully someone has a george foreman hahaha

firsthorseman97
03-01-10, 8:06 am

SHAUN

Sorry bro. Not sure why I thought your name was Kyle. Nice work on the burgers last year. No doubt anything you bring this year will be appreciated.

cstmgp
03-01-10, 5:15 pm
you bring em.. ill eat em.. anyway they come lol.. hopefully someone has a george foreman hahaha
haha, I was just trying to decide wether to cook 'em on the grill or throw 'em on the george.

Sorry bro. Not sure why I thought your name was Kyle. Nice work on the burgers last year. No doubt anything you bring this year will be appreciated.

No prob, actually that happens often, I don't know what it is about the names shaun and kyle but I get it more than you'd think.

Shaun