PDA

View Full Version : The Cage "Uniform"?

Universal Rep
01-14-10, 2:21 pm
A while back, during the "Reign of Yellow" all the fellas wore the yellow Iconic shirt. Saw the pics and it was impressive. What are we doin' this year? Maybe we should all come with the Animal Gym Bags this year. Or maybe a special shirt we can buy before the Arnold?

mritter3
01-14-10, 2:22 pm
id be down for either, but ill have my gym bag ready, a new shirt would be sweet.

Universal Rep
01-14-10, 2:23 pm
id be down for either, but ill have my gym bag ready, a new shirt would be sweet.

Corporate should do a promo... Like come with an empty Animal Gym Bag. A winner is picked where that gym bag is then filled with goodies. Maybe in The Box for the loyal FORVM guys...

Firefist
01-14-10, 2:24 pm
corporate should do a promo... Like come with an empty animal gym bag. A winner is picked where that gym bag is then filled with goodies. Maybe in the box for the loyal forvm guys...

urep for president!!!!

mritter3
01-14-10, 2:25 pm
Corporate should do a promo... Like come with an empty Animal Gym Bag. A winner is picked where that gym bag is then filled with goodies. Maybe in The Box for the loyal FORVM guys...

id be down for that for sure....but yah gotta keep it for the loyal forum guys

Universal Rep
01-14-10, 2:26 pm
urep for president!!!!

Tell me, how cool would that be? 100 guys showing up with Animal Gym Bags and a coupla lucky bastards leaving The Box with bags filled with the new Animal supp (Project Z), limited edition Animal Gear, clothes that the Animal Crew themselves are wearing, autographed equipment, samples, etc.????

mritter3
01-14-10, 2:27 pm
Tell me, how cool would that be? 100 guys showing up with Animal Gym Bags and a coupla lucky bastards leaving The Box with bags filled with the new Animal supp (Project Z), limited edition Animal Gear, clothes that the Animal Crew themselves are wearing, autographed equipment, samples, etc.????

that would be the coolest...i want in for that...how do we make it happen...lol

Universal Rep
01-14-10, 2:29 pm
that would be the coolest...i want in for that...how do we make it happen...lol

Dunno. I'm sure there are gonna be some really cool promos for the Legion who are attending The Cage soon.... Anyone else like the idea or got ideas of their own??? The Cage Intern promo is pretty cool too.

mritter3
01-14-10, 2:31 pm
Dunno. I'm sure there are gonna be some really cool promos for the Legion who are attending The Cage soon.... Anyone else like the idea or got ideas of their own??? The Cage Intern promo is pretty cool too.

i like the intern promo...thats very cool, any idea if they are doing the box again this year..or something similar so some animals can get close to the action...

Universal Rep
01-14-10, 2:32 pm
i like the intern promo...thats very cool, any idea if they are doing the box again this year..or something similar so some animals can get close to the action...

I believe The Box will be there and even bigger than last year.... Stay tuned.

Firefist
01-14-10, 2:32 pm
i would LOVE to see some uni supps there, can someone make that happen? i know its the animal cage, but i would love to walk out of the expo with my bag filled with cans and gear and a bucket of real gains in each hand hahahaha.

mritter3
01-14-10, 2:33 pm
I believe The Box will be there and even bigger than last year.... Stay tuned.

i always am....wouldnt mind seeing a new legacy tee appear before the cage, maybe we could all rock those out.

Universal Rep
01-14-10, 2:33 pm
i would LOVE to see some uni supps there, can someone make that happen? i know its the animal cage, but i would love to walk out of the expo with my bag filled with cans and gear and a bucket of real gains in each hand hahahaha.

Happened last year, so as long as The Box is there this year (which it should), I don't see why not... Go here and post your thoughts.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29322

Mr. Dead
01-14-10, 3:10 pm

*Sniffle...* Stuff like this, makes me so proud to be your wing man...

Beach91
01-14-10, 4:23 pm
Just what u said Urep, what if a new uniform, for the cage was created. Obviously the guys working the cage always have a special uni, why not have a contest to give away whatever uniform is gonna be used to 10 lucky winners, those winners also get to work the cage, maybe the box portion and some extra goodies thrown in as well

sanga
01-14-10, 4:26 pm
Happened last year, so as long as The Box is there this year (which it should), I don't see why not... Go here and post your thoughts.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29322

This was great last year, the box is a must have IMO.

Great stuff, wish I was going this year!

Universal Rep
01-14-10, 4:56 pm
*Sniffle...* Stuff like this, makes me so proud to be your wing man...

And you are?

Universal Rep
01-14-10, 4:57 pm
Just what u said Urep, what if a new uniform, for the cage was created. Obviously the guys working the cage always have a special uni, why not have a contest to give away whatever uniform is gonna be used to 10 lucky winners, those winners also get to work the cage, maybe the box portion and some extra goodies thrown in as well

Why not make 'em the same?

Mr. Dead
01-14-10, 5:00 pm
And you are?

*Sigh...* See what you get for not being around as much... You forget names... *LOL*

Anihilator09
01-14-10, 5:08 pm
I really think that it should be something brand now that no one would expect and that will set Animal on a new level in the industry! I know you all have this old school add about sissy squats...maybe do something with an old school lifting vibe for the Arnold.

Beach91
01-14-10, 5:21 pm
Hey U Rep, it could be made the same, no problems on that it works

LittleMan55
01-15-10, 2:12 pm
A while back, during the "Reign of Yellow" all the fellas wore the yellow Iconic shirt. Saw the pics and it was impressive. What are we doin' this year? Maybe we should all come with the Animal Gym Bags this year. Or maybe a special shirt we can buy before the Arnold?

Cook up a white iconic... They had them in the Big 88 and were LE. They looked great. Do another one with a different Iconic and lets WHITE the damn expo out!

Kon_Rock
01-15-10, 2:18 pm
We got plenty of time to whip up an Animal tee special for the wearing to the Cage we can all buy and wear there. Maybe along the line of the Cardio Sucks Tees, that style. One color picture of previous year cage with text. An idea.

Mr. Dead
01-15-10, 5:38 pm
How about a T, that says specifically "The Cage 2010"...???

InkdMuscle
01-15-10, 5:40 pm
or a T that says

Mr. Dead
is
Numero UNO

Mr. Dead
01-15-10, 5:46 pm
or a T that says

Mr. Dead
is
Numero UNO

Meh... More like Numero DOS... *LOL*

Big Irish
01-15-10, 7:19 pm
Why not put a pic of "Breach" on the back to promo him as well. Nothing like a "Mean Ass" Animal on the back. Oh yea, how about some shirts that fit us "BIG BASTARDS" in the group. LOL

mritter3
01-15-10, 8:11 pm
it would be cool to have a shirt with Machine on it, too support everything he has gone thru and show our support to him....he is truley an inspiration.

FITGYM
01-15-10, 8:21 pm
How about the Animal shirt with all of the ABC chapters listed on the back

Anihilator09
01-16-10, 10:12 am
Why not put a pic of "Breach" on the back to promo him as well. Nothing like a "Mean Ass" Animal on the back. Oh yea, how about some shirts that fit us "BIG BASTARDS" in the group. LOL

I gotta agree with that...us big guys want shirts that fit!

puremx242
01-20-10, 11:52 am
Ohh yeah that would be sweet .. i already have the gymbag would be great to have it filled to the zipper with Animal and Universal gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Dead
01-20-10, 11:53 am
With the "Spec Ops" theme, I'm definitely curious, as to what the Uniform will be...

mritter3
01-20-10, 11:57 am
With the "Spec Ops" theme, I'm definitely curious, as to what the Uniform will be...

you and me both man...i got a shop by my house that sells old arm fatigues and gerally anything associated with that....if anyone needs anything let me know.

Mr. Dead
01-20-10, 12:02 pm
you and me both man...i got a shop by my house that sells old arm fatigues and gerally anything associated with that....if anyone needs anything let me know.

I've still got a lot of my old gear...

mritter3
01-20-10, 2:02 pm

oh very cool....got nothing myself gonna have to pick up a few things.

InkdMuscle
01-20-10, 4:12 pm

you have any extra boots.

Mr. Dead
01-20-10, 4:23 pm
you have any extra boots.

I'll look... I'm not sure if my Jungles are still intact...

smith06
01-21-10, 2:30 pm
I have my tac boots.. what's the shirt gonna look like???

Mr. Dead
01-28-10, 5:34 pm
Any more word on this...???

InkdMuscle
01-28-10, 5:45 pm
I'll look... I'm not sure if my Jungles are still intact...

cool stuff lemme know. but i may have to buy boots. but is cool.

belladiabla13
02-01-10, 5:13 pm
This is why we heart you!!!

corporate should do a promo... Like come with an empty animal gym bag. A winner is picked where that gym bag is then filled with goodies. Maybe in the box for the loyal forvm guys...

Mr. Dead
02-01-10, 5:16 pm
cool stuff lemme know. but i may have to buy boots. but is cool.

Uhm... Lack of use has rendered them useless... I've got soles, and some bits of fabric...