PDA

View Full Version : "The Early Bird..." and so on and so forth

Universal Rep
01-14-10, 2:37 pm
Some of the Animal Gear in the past has sold out on the first day (Friday), and some within the first few hours.... Historically, shirts like "Shut The Fuck Up And Train" are gone by Friday. Limited edition Animal Gear can disappear before Saturday as well. Same with the commemorative "The Cage" t-shirt that's given away for free every year....

So, if you are going, think about getting there Friday.... That is all.

mritter3
01-14-10, 2:39 pm
agreed comletely, if you want the le gear, dont plan on it being avail. on sat or sunday...gotta get there early on friday to make sure you get it.

B Con
01-14-10, 2:57 pm
The hats normally sell out quick as well.

D-NUTZ
01-14-10, 3:37 pm
Oh ill be there right when it starts! Goin down thursday night

Mr. Dead
01-14-10, 3:51 pm
I plan on spending almost all of my time at the Cage...

D-NUTZ
01-14-10, 6:11 pm
I plan on spending almost all of my time at the Cage...

Me too brother. Me too.

Reacher34
01-14-10, 7:21 pm
Haha, it only took me FOUR YEARS to learn this lesson. I will be there first thing Friday morning this year to make sure I get my chance at the sweetest gear in the whole expo.

Big Irish
01-15-10, 8:49 pm
I know I'm sounding like a broken record on all these thread BUT I'm 6' 3"-4" and almost 350lbs and need at least a 3XL. Any such luck of getting a shirt that size while I'm there? LOL

cuse88
01-16-10, 5:24 pm
Some of the Animal Gear in the past has sold out on the first day (Friday), and some within the first few hours.... Historically, shirts like "Shut The Fuck Up And Train" are gone by Friday. Limited edition Animal Gear can disappear before Saturday as well. Same with the commemorative "The Cage" t-shirt that's given away for free every year....

So, if you are going, think about getting there Friday.... That is all.

Good advice. I learned the hard way and missed out the LE t-shirt :(. Will be grabbing the shirt first thing Friday.