PDA

View Full Version : your thoughts on protein bars

g_mau18
01-15-10, 6:40 pm
I've been eating 2 cans of tuna between meals for a snack. I was picking up my tuna from the store when I saw these protein bars. only 2 bucks each, same price as 2 cans of tuna except more protein and a few carbs and a few more calories...which is good. I know we all harp on whole foods but this is a dietary supplement. plus they got some good stuff in there, creatine, glutamine etc etc. just wondering about the animals thoughts on these bars versus some whole foods.

fenix237
01-15-10, 8:51 pm
nothing wrong with eating some protein bars as a snack, but whole food is always a better option, especially tuna.

DA GOVNA
01-15-10, 10:14 pm
I got this trick from EVAN CENTOPANI, a protein shake (around 50 grams) with 1/2 a cup raw oats. let it sit for like 2 mins to soften up the oats. I makes for a great snack that is easy and cheap plus it is very balanced with carbs and protein.

Little Z
01-15-10, 11:11 pm
They are fine if you are on the go and munch on them between meals, but they can not replace meals.. you will hear it over and over brother
gotta get your whole foods lol..

IronWilson
01-16-10, 1:07 am
They are good to eat when you are in a pinch. But don't make a habit of it.

You can make quality homemade protein bars. But about 99% of all protein bars sold in stores are complete crap. Eating them a lot will give you gastrointenstinal issues and fat gain.

If you can possibly get a whole food meal in, eat that. Only eat protein bars when you absolutely have to.

Kryptonite
01-16-10, 8:31 am
They are good to eat when you are in a pinch. But don't make a habit of it.

You can make quality homemade protein bars. But about 99% of all protein bars sold in stores are complete crap. Eating them a lot will give you gastrointenstinal issues and fat gain.

If you can possibly get a whole food meal in, eat that. Only eat protein bars when you absolutely have to.

It looks like someone already wrote my post for me. Haha, I agree 100%, bro.

g_mau18
01-16-10, 11:01 am
guess i'll be going back to tuna...thanks!

DA GOVNA
01-16-10, 1:14 pm
guess i'll be going back to tuna...thanks!

fuck tune go with the protein shake and oats man!!!

N.Rees
01-16-10, 1:42 pm
fuck tune go with the protein shake and oats man!!!

i have to disagree... not even a "Even Centopani super shake" thingy of yours can replace a whole food meal...

But adding some oats to your PWO shake certainly won't do you any harm...

DA GOVNA
01-16-10, 1:44 pm
Read the whole thread dude...its a snack NOT a meal.

Kryptonite
01-16-10, 2:42 pm
Read the whole thread dude...its a snack NOT a meal.

Hahahaha, my mom used to say that to me when I was fat.

g_mau18
01-16-10, 5:06 pm
Everytime I add oats to my shake all the oats go to the bottom and when I drink it theres a pile of oats at the bottom of the bottle

Joseph V
01-16-10, 6:56 pm
i personally think protein bars suck..its only if your gonna be out of the house or traveling for a period of time

t_mh
01-16-10, 7:07 pm
I use them when I get hungry and have nothing else.

smith06
01-16-10, 7:17 pm
Protein bars are food..and food is good.

Sure it doesn't replace tuna or other whole foods, which are irreplaceable. But it might satisfy your sweet tooth when you're really craving a candy bar. Or hold you over til your next meal.

PORTERHOUSE
01-16-10, 8:15 pm
Everytime I add oats to my shake all the oats go to the bottom and when I drink it theres a pile of oats at the bottom of the bottle

grind up the oats first by themselves so they're like a powder, then add the rest of the shit for your shake and blend again.

charlievanriper
01-16-10, 8:33 pm
Dont like them, dont use them. To much added crap in them.

etank
01-16-10, 8:41 pm
Another relatively cheap add in is flax seed meal. It's almost and even 1:1:1 blend of macronutrients, provides you with Omega F.A., and helps thicken up the shake.

In regards to the protein bars, whole food always trumps; but if your sweet tooth/convenience necessity wins out make sure to look for products that are made with Whey protein and at least provide you with a good amount of vitamins and/or minerals. There are some decent products on the market if you do your research.

J Wong
01-16-10, 9:48 pm
I like certain protein bars (the ones that taste good). Really convenient and a good meal replacement for me if I am on the run.

Beowulf
01-19-10, 10:16 am
Nothing wrong with a bar every now and then.

Razor
01-19-10, 10:22 am
I really only eat one like every other week. it usually happens when i'm friggin starving when i arrive at the gym. Happens every now and then.

Beowulf
01-19-10, 10:23 am
I really only eat one like every other week. it usually happens when i'm friggin starving when i arrive at the gym. Happens every now and then.

It's all about moderation. As long as you don't eat several on a daily basis, nothing wrong with having a bar and every now and then.

mritter3
01-19-10, 10:43 am
i have no issues with protein bars for those on the run, or for a snack, but im a believer in whole foods and meals, and the occasional protein shake, bars are good, but not to rely on.

JUGGERNAUT
01-19-10, 11:05 am
I can't find any fault with the Proteon Bar and there is no lack of food in my diet but I still eat bars like that one and CarbRite.

The_Legacy
01-19-10, 1:41 pm
Nothing wrong with bars, but I wouldnt eat like 5 a day.

Tifferzzz
01-19-10, 5:42 pm
Dont like them, dont use them. To much added crap in them.

I would disagree. The only protein bars that I use - as a snack of course since the protein is around 18g - is ****** Completely natural with no additives. one of the main things you want to look for, and avoid is anything that says 'Hydrogenated' or 'partially hydrogenated.' Think of Trans Fat like battery acid - you eat it, and it will kill you.

JUGGERNAUT
01-19-10, 5:58 pm
but but trans fat is a staple in my diet... now what?

What is wrong with this?

http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/html/packaging_image.cfm?id=273

NJC_Manhattan
01-19-10, 6:11 pm
I like making my own.

Natty PB
Whey
Crushed natty almonds
a bit of heavy cream
fruit if you want
mix
spread on a cookie sheet
bake at 350 for 20
put in fridge
next morning BOOM protein bars

Firefist
01-19-10, 6:16 pm
unless i make em myself, i cant eat them. that shit puts the worst pressure in my stomach, bloats and gasses me up. cant take em.

Kryptonite
01-19-10, 6:20 pm
I would disagree. The only protein bars that I use - as a snack of course since the protein is around 18g - is ****** Completely natural with no additives. one of the main things you want to look for, and avoid is anything that says 'Hydrogenated' or 'partially hydrogenated.' Think of Trans Fat like battery acid - you eat it, and it will kill you.

Well, most natural bars aren't really protein bars. They're nutrition bars. If you look at pretty much any protein bar, you're going to find a high amount of fat a large percentage of which is unhealthy saturated fat, and possibly unnecessarily added sugar.

Hendo
03-28-10, 7:58 pm
Everytime I add oats to my shake all the oats go to the bottom and when I drink it theres a pile of oats at the bottom of the bottle This used to happen to me. Just add less liquid and it will stop happening. You'll get a thicker shake that holds the oats in place.. and personally, I think they taste better like that if you're gonna be adding oats.

msktyshha
03-28-10, 9:54 pm
i know how the fuck it feels and i know exactly why most of us turn to protein shakes, protein bars, and tuna. We don't sit home all day, which I wish was the case so whenever it was meal time, I would go right to my kitchen and make something tasty and nutritious, but most of us got jobs and classes, sometimes the only time we are home is to sleep. So we need something on the go, which is bodybuilding friendly. First things we turn to is fuckin shakes, bars or yucky ass tuna. But are shakes and bars really a good replacement to solid meals? I can't tell you cause I haven't done any research or study, but I do know many of us have doubts about it. So whats the solution for all of the on the go guys??? A SANDWCH :-)
pick your protein, put it between two carb full bread or buns add some greens top it off with some dressing and olive oil as your fat source, and pack it up in aluminum foil, put it in some tupperware and take it wherever you go in your backpack.

peteraugusts
04-01-10, 6:07 am
My advice would be to stay away from protein bars. Generally the protein bars that taste good and are worth eating are normally made up of mostly sugar. Or at least things that break down as sugar when you digest them. I have cut them out completely, and have noticed a big difference in results and energy levels.

For my midday snack, I take either one scoop of my protein in a blender bottle and then just add water, or I have some raw trail mix. Occasionally, and only if necessary, I will have a Larabar only 4-6 ingredients per bar, but not much protein and I think better for a morning snack after working out.

JUGGERNAUT
04-01-10, 10:28 am
Wow, maybe I should stop eating Proteon Bars and CarbRite bars...NOT Sorry but if you think a bar will ruin your diet if you are just using them to fill in or add to your cals that is just way off. MOST Bars are crap, not all. Did you know Universal Nutrition is one of the VERY FEW that make their own bars? Do you really think they would make them crappy? I think not. Sure you can make your own bars but do your bars have a shelf life of a year? No they don't.

Aggression
04-01-10, 10:46 am
i know how the fuck it feels and i know exactly why most of us turn to protein shakes, protein bars, and tuna. We don't sit home all day, which I wish was the case so whenever it was meal time, I would go right to my kitchen and make something tasty and nutritious, but most of us got jobs and classes, sometimes the only time we are home is to sleep. So we need something on the go, which is bodybuilding friendly. First things we turn to is fuckin shakes, bars or yucky ass tuna. But are shakes and bars really a good replacement to solid meals? I can't tell you cause I haven't done any research or study, but I do know many of us have doubts about it. So whats the solution for all of the on the go guys??? A SANDWCH :-)
pick your protein, put it between two carb full bread or buns add some greens top it off with some dressing and olive oil as your fat source, and pack it up in aluminum foil, put it in some tupperware and take it wherever you go in your backpack.

I don't necessarily agree here. You say that most of us don't have the luxury of being at home all day to make tasty/nutritious meals, and in that sense, you're right. But I have to disagree that you need to turn to bars/shakes/sandwiches b/c we lack time. I am one of those people that you mentioned; I leave my house in the morning at 6:45am, not returning until 8pm. I commute 80min each way, work 8.5hrs and then I head straight to the gym for a workout. I still manage to eat 6 whole food meals per day along with a postworkout shake. How? Proper time management. I cook twice a week, in bulk. Sundays and Wednesday after work (no training on Wednesdays). Sure, I might have a weight gainer or a proteon bar instead of a whole food meal every now and then, but 95% of the time, its whole food. Shit, I've eaten a meal of turkey, sweet potatoes, and broccoli, cold, out of a Tupperware container, in my car while driving home. I did this twice a day, every day during my contest prep.

All I'm saying is, its possible to eat all whole food meals. Cook in bulk and then when you get home at night, it only takes 5min to throw a couple meals together for the next day. Easy. I'm not calling you out specifically. I just wanted to shed some light on everyone that it is a lot easier than people make it out to be.

For me, I make that extra effort for whole food meals because I know my body responds better to whole foods. Big heavy shakes/gainers bloat me, give me gas, and leave me feeling uncomfortable.

Wow, maybe I should stop eating Proteon Bars and CarbRite bars...NOT Sorry but if you think a bar will ruin your diet if you are just using them to fill in or add to your cals that is just way off. MOST Bars are crap, not all. Did you know Universal Nutrition is one of the VERY FEW that make their own bars? Do you really think they would make them crappy? I think not. Sure you can make your own bars but do your bars have a shelf life of a year? No they don't.

Gotta love me the chocolate banana nut CR bar! I agree. It won't ruin your diet. Sometimes I'll throw one in after a meal if I find out that the meal has shortchanged me on calories, haha.

Ronnie JR
04-01-10, 11:05 am
I HATE protein bars. I have never tasted 1 that I wuz able 2 stomach. I'll do a shake or whole food b4 I would do a protein bar. Does anyone kno of a protein bar that is tasty & also low carb and high prtein?!

Aggression
04-01-10, 11:09 am
I HATE protein bars. I have never tasted 1 that I wuz able 2 stomach. I'll do a shake or whole food b4 I would do a protein bar. Does anyone kno of a protein bar that is tasty & also low carb and high prtein?!

You'll thank me later: http://www.carbritediet.com/store/html/category.cfm?id=45

JUGGERNAUT
04-01-10, 11:15 am
This too for a bigger appetite than CarbRite (basically just larger):

http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=71

GJN5002
04-01-10, 3:50 pm
Sure you can make your own bars but do your bars have a shelf life of a year? No they don't.

yea, preservatives are good for you.

adidas
04-02-10, 7:47 am
Sure you can make your own bars but do your bars have a shelf life of a year? No they don't.
Not really a selling point to me. And then makes me wonder what's in the bars that allows them to have such a LONG shelf life?

Besides those that are making their own protein bars aren't planning for the bars to last a year anyways...

adidas
04-02-10, 8:07 am
This too for a bigger appetite than CarbRite (basically just larger):

http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=71

Soy protein-- Not for me so no thanks
Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernal Oil-- No thanks
Corn Syrup--No thanks
Partially Hydrogenated vegetable Shorting- Now we have 2 hydrogenated oils...doubly No Thanks
dl alpha tocopheryle acetate- synthetic Vitamin E (half absorbation rate in the body) Pass but thanks
Sugar Alc's--have to take a pass again.

Needless to say I wouldnt drop 50 cents on a protein bar like this. Also IMO the notion that Universal "Doesn't put crap in their protein bars" went out the window with those ingrediants listed above. Also I can now see why the bar's can last a year on the self. I wonder what the total Trans fat content is on the those bars? As a matter a fact I would expect better from a company such as Universal in this regard, but thats probably just me.

Sorry but I'd rather make my own bar anyday of the week FOR A YEAR, so I can at least know what is put into it, than to eat ANYTHING remotely made like the bar above.

However this is just IMO and YMMV.

Aggression
04-02-10, 8:33 am
I don't understand why some people in this thread are knocking the protein bars that are sold. If you're going to sit here and say ''I'd rather make my own'', then why not spend that time making REAL food?

It seems that the majority of people in this thread are blaming 'time' for not being able to eat 8 whole food meals per day. Well, if you're going to set aside some extra minutes to cook 'real' protein bars, then why not throw some chicken on the grill and some sweet potatoes in the oven instead?

And the people bashing the ingredients? Having a bar or two occasionally, no matter what the ingredients, is not going to hurt you. If in a pinch, they're perfectly fine. If you're looking at these ingredients thinking they're no good for daily consumption, then you obviously have to rethink what you call your 'diet'.

adidas
04-02-10, 8:55 am
I don't understand why some people in this thread are knocking the protein bars that are sold. If you're going to sit here and say ''I'd rather make my own'', then why not spend that time making REAL food?
When you make a Protein bar from scratch it IS real food. cause last time I checked, oatmeal, honey, peanutbutter, almondbutter, raisens...etc...are ALL real.

It seems that the majority of people in this thread are blaming 'time' for not being able to eat 8 whole food meals per day. Well, if you're going to set aside some extra minutes to cook 'real' protein bars, then why not throw some chicken on the grill and some sweet potatoes in the oven instead?
Not that I eat 6 or 8 times a day, Hell I dont even eat 3 times aday right now. But still...It's for when you know your daily schedule and know you want/need something when you're on the go. Or it's for those who want something "sweet" or something that reminds them of a Snicker Bar or simply because they like protein bars, but don't want to ingest the crap in manufactured bars. Plus it's not like you make the Protein bar to eat it when your done making it, unlike some chicken and sweet potatoes.

And the people bashing the ingredients? Having a bar or two occasionally, no matter what the ingredients, is not going to hurt you. If in a pinch, they're perfectly fine. If you're looking at these ingredients thinking they're no good for daily consumption, then you obviously have to rethink what you call your 'diet'.
why exactly do 'we' need to rethink our 'diet' if we think these ingrediants are no good? I avoid ALOT of shit because of what's in it...and argueing that eating them "once in a while" doesn't negate the fact that most protein bars are full of SHIT (IMO).

Aggression
04-02-10, 9:12 am
When you make a Protein bar from scratch it IS real food. cause last time I checked, oatmeal, honey, peanutbutter, almondbutter, raisens...etc...are ALL real.

carbs and healthy fats. I thought we were talking about 'protein' bars. Sure, the carbs/fats you mentioned are protein sparring, but where's the outright protein in there? You going to add some whey protein to it? That's fine, but in my personal opinion, and that's all this is, protein powder is not real food. Again, all my opinion.

Not that I eat 6 or 8 times a day, Hell I dont even eat 3 times aday right now. But still...It's for when you know your daily schedule and know you want/need something when you're on the go. Or it's for those who want something "sweet" or something that reminds them of a Snicker Bar or simply because they like protein bars, but don't want to ingest the crap in manufactured bars. Plus it's not like you make the Protein bar to eat it when your done making it, unlike some chicken and sweet potatoes.

I don't really follow you here. You say its for people who want the sweetness of a snicker bar without the manufactured crap. Well, that snickers bar is made from that manufactured crap. So instead of just grabbing a Snickers when you're hungry, you're going to go through the process of making your own bars to try to emulate the 'sweetness' in more of a healthy way?

The main issue here comes down to frequency. If you're one who is having 1 protein bar per day, then I absolutely think you should make sure its of a high quality. Personally, I wouldn't recommend a daily protein bar in place of a meal, but that's me. Obviously you shouldn't be putting down 7+ snickers bars per week. But if you're in a pinch and you're forced to pick up a bar once a week for that one day that's busier than usual, then there is no worries there.

why exactly do 'we' need to rethink our 'diet' if we think these ingrediants are no good? I avoid ALOT of shit because of what's in it...and argueing that eating them "once in a while" doesn't negate the fact that most protein bars are full of SHIT (IMO).

So you don't eat anything that has 'shit' in it? So you don't occasionally have fast food? You don't occasionally stop at a grease-joint restaurant for a solid cheat meal? You've NEVER reached for a preservative based food item in the frozen food section at the store? Eating the aforementioned as well as protein bars on a DAILY basis would not be a wise choice; I agree with that. However if in a pinch and needing something, I'll never think twice about grabbing a protein bar for some sustenance.

adidas
04-02-10, 9:34 am
carbs and healthy fats. I thought we were talking about 'protein' bars. Sure, the carbs/fats you mentioned are protein sparring, but where's the outright protein in there? You going to add some whey protein to it? That's fine, but in my personal opinion, and that's all this is, protein powder is not real food. Again, all my opinion. well whey comes from cows milk, which ironically is considered real food. However *if* I where to make a protein bar I'd use Milk Isolate, or dehydrated milk as my primary protein source.

personally I'd just pop a hard boiled egg over making a damn protein bar, or not eat at all. but thats just me.

I don't really follow you here. You say its for people who want the sweetness of a snicker bar without the manufactured crap. Well, that snickers bar is made from that manufactured crap. So instead of just grabbing a Snickers when you're hungry, you're going to go through the process of making your own bars to try to emulate the 'sweetness' in more of a healthy way?
Some people like to think or try to fool themself by eating something that they consider to be healthy and sweet as a sort of cheat meal. it was simply an illistration of why someone may want a protein bar.

The main issue here comes down to frequency. If you're one who is having 1 protein bar per day, then I absolutely think you should make sure its of a high quality. Personally, I wouldn't recommend a daily protein bar in place of a meal, but that's me. Obviously you shouldn't be putting down 7+ snickers bars per week. But if you're in a pinch and you're forced to pick up a bar once a week for that one day that's busier than usual, then there is no worries there.
The HIGH quality point here is what I was trying to illistrate above with the ingrediants I listed. NOT high quality IMO.

So you don't eat anything that has 'shit' in it? So you don't occasionally have fast food? You don't occasionally stop at a grease-joint restaurant for a solid cheat meal? You've NEVER reached for a preservative based food item in the frozen food section at the store? Eating the aforementioned as well as protein bars on a DAILY basis would not be a wise choice; I agree with that. However if in a pinch and needing something, I'll never think twice about grabbing a protein bar for some sustenance.
No I said I AVOID ALOT of shit. however I only go to fast food places I know don't serve up trans fat drentched crap. I always check on-line to see what the nutritional content of the food is from the place.

Grease-joints--I'm not sure exactly what YOU consider to be a grease-joint...but for what I would consider I would have to say NO I do not.

and I am very choosy in what I pull out fo the freezer section.

I avoid MOST products in stores with the following ingrediants:
HFCS
Corn Syrup
Partially-Hydrogenated
Hydrogenated
Dl-tocopheryle's
sugar Alc's
soy-based

or if just has too many damn ingrediants in it, when I know I could make the exact same thing with less ingrediants and healthier.

JUGGERNAUT
04-02-10, 12:53 pm
Nothing wrong with a bar every now and then.

I agreed with this guy with the whole moderation thing. I have been eating these bars for about to 20 years...and I still only have 2 heads, not three.

Don't be so sensitive about preservatives either, eating rotten rancid negative bacteria infested food will hurt you long before that preservative will. Most of all, don't pretend you have a clue about bar manufacturing processes, it's nothing you can google or understand the regulations for unless you are in the industry at the manufacturing level.

Great strides have been made and will continue to improve, so like most things and advances; you will see that cleaner bar one day. Don't think Universal is not reading your complaints and doing nothing about it. That is why I remain loyal to them and how many times have they improved upon already great staples we have?

To all that are making their own bars... you are still at the mercy of the materials you choose and also subject to the same potential contaminations while making them. I prefer to trust the manufacturer who follows correct guidelines since 1977 than adidas in his kitchen who loves to rain on my parade.

Aggression
04-02-10, 12:57 pm
In the end, an occasional protein bar would not cause any harm to one's physique or body in general. However, I do not recommend one to be eating protein bar on a daily basis in place of whole foods.

Moderation is key, gentlemen.

adidas
04-02-10, 1:16 pm
I prefer to trust the manufacturer who follows correct guidelines since 1977 than adidas in his kitchen who loves to rain on my parade.
One must ALWAYS have an umbrella on hand...

I must be doing something right in my kitchen to go from 145lbs in HS to over 200lbs at age 32 ;-)

Plus it's not like we're making METH in our kithcens, using stardard house hold cleaning gear and broke open batteries.

I would also like to point out that I am not knocking Animal/Universal here, just pointing out what I consider less than stellar ingrediants in the protein bar. As a matter of fact I went over to BB.com to search through there 100's of protein bar's...and after scrolling and searching and comparing NONE of them where what I would have considered worthy. even some that claimed to be "Health Bar's" contained my all time favorite HFCS and Hydrogenated oils.

Beowulf
04-02-10, 1:42 pm
Bars, health or otherwise, are bars. Ultimately, they are about convenience. And convenience always means tradeoffs. Being able to shop in a hypermarket, 24 hours in the day, means tradeoffs. Being able to buy tens of thousands of different kinds of food in the store, means tradeoffs. Doesn't mean those tradeoffs aren't worth it. I'll eat nutritional bars from time to time. They can deliver nutrients and macros in a pinch. Do they include ingredients that aren't wholly desirable? Yes. But then again, I'm not eating a dozen bars a day. Moderation. Common sense. My mantra.

JUGGERNAUT
04-02-10, 1:50 pm
One must ALWAYS have an umbrella on hand...

I must be doing something right in my kitchen to go from 145lbs in HS to over 200lbs at age 32 ;-)

Plus it's not like we're making METH in our kithcens, using stardard house hold cleaning gear and broke open batteries.

I would also like to point out that I am not knocking Animal/Universal here, just pointing out what I consider less than stellar ingrediants in the protein bar. As a matter of fact I went over to BB.com to search through there 100's of protein bar's...and after scrolling and searching and comparing NONE of them where what I would have considered worthy. even some that claimed to be "Health Bar's" contained my all time favorite HFCS and Hydrogenated oils.

Please, no "how-to" meth lab info here haha I get what you say, nice jump in mass too bro.

Deathride
04-02-10, 1:55 pm
My problem with protein bars is that they are utterly disgusting and make me puke a little into my mouth. I have had a couple and the grainy texture and saliva-absorbing nature just make me hurl.

Give me a can of tuna any day :-D

JUGGERNAUT
04-02-10, 1:59 pm
My problem with protein bars is that they are utterly disgusting and make me puke a little into my mouth. I have had a couple and the grainy texture and saliva-absorbing nature just make me hurl.

Give me a can of tuna any day :-D

"the grainy texture and saliva-absorbing nature just make me hurl" I kissed a girl like this once.

fenix237
04-02-10, 3:04 pm
over the last 15 years, i've tried a LOT of different bars, MRP's, and protein powders. all i can say is that today's shit is LIGHT years ahead of what was out back then. you younger fellas/gals have it good nowadays- some of the stuff out today taste like dessert LOL!!!

...regarding the nutrition and quality of protein bars- in my case if the worst i was doing in my diet is to eat a bar here and there, i'd be a lot better off. in our modern mass produced world, it's next to impossible to eat as clean as what's 100% ideal- that goes for meat, veggies, fruits, supps...etc. you decide for yourself what's worth/not worth eating/taking.

Deathride
04-02-10, 4:14 pm
"the grainy texture and saliva-absorbing nature just make me hurl" I kissed a girl like this once.

Quote of the day

N. Motta
04-02-10, 5:39 pm

Drink til she's pretty.