PDA

View Full Version : pre with cuts

PIJW
01-16-10, 11:35 pm
I am currently taking a prework formula and i was wanting to add cuts for my cutting cycle. I work out at 5 in the morning and i drink my Pre on my way to the gym. Is there any concern about taking the cuts when i wake like the can says and then drinking my pre on my way to the gym

twoheadedboy
01-17-10, 12:18 am
I am currently taking a prework formula and i was wanting to add cuts for my cutting cycle. I work out at 5 in the morning and i drink my Pre on my way to the gym. Is there any concern about taking the cuts when i wake like the can says and then drinking my pre on my way to the gym

Sounds like a lot of stims...you probably want to omit the red pill in Cuts if you do that. Also if the pre has a significant number of calories you're probably going to limit the effectiveness of Cuts.

When I use Cuts, I like to take it first thing AM, do some cardio and drink as much water as I can physically down in the process, then eat a big clean breakfast once I'm done and lift at night. On weekend days I take Cuts, water and cardio, big clean breakfast, then wait a half hour and lift, then whey shake after that. Then if I really want to cut hard core, I repeat the cycle starting 6 hours before I want to go to bed (usually 4pm-ish, maybe a little later).

PIJW
01-17-10, 9:42 am
I only take one serving of the pre and it has 50 calories in it, but i can use up to 3 servings at a time. I think i may be ok since i am not taking the high does of pre and the cuts will have the rest of the stims in it. Caffine and energy drinks never really phase me anyway other than alertness, i can still go to sleep or do what ever after i consume them. But it is kind of hard to tell how much in stims is in it.

Little Z
01-17-10, 3:28 pm
Best thing to do to see how everything will effect each other is to.. take your Cuts upon waking, remove the red stim pill..

Drink your Pre as normal, having 50 cals before your session isnt going to be an issue for Cuts, see how you feel with that combo and
take the second cuts 6-8 hours later. If things feel fine and you still want a little more kick, keep the red stim pill in the mix the next day..

Aggression
01-18-10, 8:37 am

Just remove the red stimulant capsule from Cuts when taking it with a preWO drink. You'll be fine.

PIJW
01-18-10, 10:12 am
Well no harm done, i took my cuts when i woke and i drank my pre just as i got there which was about 30 min later. Seems fine other than really awake and starting to crash a little now but about to eat breakfast so ill be ok. I think tomorrow i will try it without the stims and see how i feel.

PIJW
01-24-10, 8:51 pm
Well time to mix it up a bit. I can't stand to drink my lame PWO any more. Im going back to PUMP and pick up a can this weekend. I have read about different things to do. I am just wondering what everyone else thinks.

#1. Take Pump and CUTS same time but remove one stim pill.

#2. Cuts when i wake, Pump on the way to the gym removing 1 stim pill.

#3 Pump 1st thing then CUTS after my work out.

#4 Any other options i am open to trying.

I do head to the gym around 5 in the morning and i am lifting by 530 at the latest. I have ran PUMP before and really enjoyed it is why i want to go back to it.

Aggression
01-25-10, 8:38 am
I would take Cuts first thing in the morning, and then take your Pump at 5am.

PIJW
01-25-10, 8:45 am
Well i switched it up this morning, i too my pump when i woke, got dressed and headed out to eh gym. By the time i got there i could feel it kicking in. I am going to take my CUTS about 3-4 hours after i took that PUMP and the my 2nd serving of cuts 4-6 hours after that. Thanks for the advise Aggression, but i am not sure if i have enough time between waking and getting to the gym to get te full affect of the cuts without still having a pump while on my way to work.

Aggression
01-25-10, 8:46 am
No problem. You have to find what works for you, brother. If what you're doing now does the job, then keep at it.