PDA

View Full Version : M-Stak Cycle Length

WilsDaddy
01-17-10, 1:11 am
Just wondering if there is a cut off on the length of m-stak cycling?

J-DOG
01-18-10, 12:26 am
I have done back to back cans myself and have heard of guys doing 3 cans continuously.
But its like anything bro you need to give your body a break and let your receptors get back to normal. As with anything your body will eventually build up a tolerance and you will get diminished returns.

Hope this helps.

JD

C.Coronato
01-18-10, 2:02 pm
I would do 2 cans, then 4-5 weeks off, then repeat if you wanted to.

puremx242
01-18-10, 2:10 pm
I’ve done 2 cans back to back with no brake in between.. it worked great I took 3-4 weeks off after.

WilsDaddy
01-31-10, 2:28 pm
alright i ordered 3 cans and 3 cans of pump, with the pak. so should i go 2 cans of m-stak 4 week break then the last can?

J-DOG
02-01-10, 12:42 am
Sounds like a good plan bro! Do 2 cans bak 2 bak the have a break for 4 weeks then drop the last cans!

Let us know how you go cause you should get some good gains of that cycle!

Peace

JD

WilsDaddy
03-20-10, 7:31 pm
I would do 2 cans, then 4-5 weeks off, then repeat if you wanted to.

I’ve done 2 cans back to back with no brake in between.. it worked great I took 3-4 weeks off after.

Sounds like a good plan bro! Do 2 cans bak 2 bak the have a break for 4 weeks then drop the last cans!

Let us know how you go cause you should get some good gains of that cycle!

Peace

JD

Thanks for the advice boys, just got done 2 cans of m-stak and 2 cans of pump, back to back like you mentioned. Gained about 8 lbs in the cycle length, solid weight!

Aggression
03-21-10, 11:18 am
Thanks for the advice boys, just got done 2 cans of m-stak and 2 cans of pump, back to back like you mentioned. Gained about 8 lbs in the cycle length, solid weight!

Legit results with M-stak. I've experienced nothing but positive results whenever I use M-stak.

WilsDaddy
03-21-10, 3:31 pm
Legit results with M-stak. I've experienced nothing but positive results whenever I use M-stak.

Word man, solid product. I had some good gains overall but I like the increase in protein synthesis, enables me to eat all day long.