PDA

View Full Version : why cycle Cuts?

96darkhorse
01-17-10, 10:05 pm
hey guys!
well, point blank, ive been getting stronger and adding muscle at the same time ive been cutting the fat....ive been using cuts and i hit my last day of one can...now i got another can of cuts ready to go but i know i have to have one week off from the three weeks on....now, im noticing its been working well for me since i can tell my body is tighter and i can see veins on my arms that i never seen before...BUT, i have to wait till next week to continue using the cuts....now, whats the reason that we have to have one week off? is it bcus of the diuretic? if thats the case, can i just take out that one pill and use it continuessly? would there be a problem running it continuessly? now ive tried many fat burners, some good some bad, and none of them(atleast the ones ive tried) need this....now i know that cuts is said to be different than others, but that is why i ask...whats the reason for the one week off? i like what im getting out of the cuts and thats why i dont wanna have a week off of it...thanks guys

PORTERHOUSE
01-17-10, 10:20 pm
Its because your body will get used to the ingredients and they will become less effective. Take the week off, let your body reset, and go for it next week. The second cycle will probably be even better than the first.

96darkhorse
01-17-10, 10:24 pm
Its because your body will get used to the ingredients and they will become less effective. Take the week off, let your body reset, and go for it next week. The second cycle will probably be even better than the first.

i hear ya....i just thought there was another reason behind the rest!...i felt like last week the cuts REALLY made a dent on my body in a positive way, so i hate letting off now

Cstlfx
01-17-10, 10:33 pm
If its still working for you, go ahead with another can. I wouldnt do more than two cans in a row though as your body can get used to the stimulants, counter act the diuretics, etc.

Just like Stak and Mstak need to be cycled, they too can be used multiple cans in a row. You're just not supposed to take in for large blocks of time, for months, like foundational supplements Pak, Omega, etc.

96darkhorse
01-18-10, 12:43 am
If its still working for you, go ahead with another can. I wouldnt do more than two cans in a row though as your body can get used to the stimulants, counter act the diuretics, etc.

Just like Stak and Mstak need to be cycled, they too can be used multiple cans in a row. You're just not supposed to take in for large blocks of time, for months, like foundational supplements Pak, Omega, etc.

i hear ya! yeah...i might wait on the other can...but for sure yeah, i wouldnt do more than 2 cans in a row...thanks guys

Aggression
01-18-10, 8:34 am
After continuing with Cuts for several weeks, the effects will wear off and you'll be wasting your money. That said, you can run Cuts for 6 straight weeks and then follow that up with a 4 week break.

96darkhorse
01-18-10, 1:28 pm
i decided to take the one week off...it can only benefit me....i just felt it was working better at the end of the cycle and i just didint want for it to stop lol...thanks guys, much appreciated!!

G Diesel
01-18-10, 1:37 pm
It is true of everything beyond the basics (vitamins/minerals, aminos, EFAs) that the longer you use a compound the more the human body adapts and gets used to it and as such the less the results over time.

One should always cycle stimulants, hormone boosters, NO boosters and the like in order to ensure maximum efficacy.

Peace, G

MELTDOWN
01-18-10, 2:55 pm
True speak from the G. It's one of the main reasons I change variations of the products in my lineup. This can may be Cuts, but next cutter may be Super Cuts 3 or Ripped Fast. Pump this time then Shock with Storm the next. Although they are the same category of supplements, their compounds and how they work keep my system 'shaken and stirred'.
The only constant without change is PAK, FLEX, OMEGA, NSC, Aminos, creatine and protein shakes.

Beowulf
01-18-10, 3:31 pm
I cycle Cuts beause I don't want my body to become desensitized to the stims.

U Mad Brah?
01-22-10, 10:01 am
why cycle off if it's still workin for ya brahs... i use till i stop feeling it working for me brahs