PDA

View Full Version : theMword - or just MONSTER

theMword
01-18-10, 2:01 pm
Once upon a time.... fuck this , this is not a happyend story , this is my life before and now.The everyday sacrifices i made and the iron.
I was a fat king.Everyone was laughing on me,telling me "fat kid" "meat ball" and other shits.I was depressed.My father was personal trainer and he was having a GYM (the secodn gym in varna,fucking hardcore place). WHen i reached 13 y i decided to make something with my body.I start training just for fun and after few months i saw the results and i liked it.I star reading books and magazines about bodybuilding and this was something like my hobby.I was growing bigger and bigger and was getting some R.E.S.P.E.C.T. Now after 2 years of training i`m dedicated to this sport.I just cant walk alone.People are asking me " why you do that, you want to look like freak ?! - I just watch them with big smile and telling them this is the way i am,the way i choose and the Freak im becoming.This is the life for me.The other people ? - They are just like 99people... So im here to meet some real hardcore training people,make some new friend and learn some new stuff. Ok.... here i`ll tell you something about me and my results: Im 15 y old , 80kg now (still gaining mass) . My Plan - reach 85 till april. After that i will "clean"
2008 - the beginning - 76kg.
2009 winter - 82kg.
2009 summer - 69kg.
2010 now - 80kg.
My stats now: 172sm , 82kg,
Arms 38sm.
Forearms 35sm. (genetic)
thigh 63sm. (genetic legs)
calves 42sm.
Chest 120 sm.
I do deadlift with 130kg. , 4 reps
Sqads with 80kg. ,12 reps
and bench press - 75kg , 6 reps
My training -
Day 1: Chest
Day 2: Back
Day 3: Shoulders
Day 4: Arms
Day 5 : LEGS (my favourite training)
I eat about 150gr. of proteins a day , 300gr. carbohydrates and dont know about fats.

This is me and the life i choose. Hope you welcome me here.... fuck it , we are all in it !

theMword
01-19-10, 2:48 am
Okkk. today is non school day ,becouse the snow and i`ll have more time for eating,reading and training.Soon i`ll post what i eat.