PDA

View Full Version : Jersey Shore

Beowulf
01-18-10, 4:06 pm
Anyone watch any episodes of the Jersey Shore? Isn't that show supposed to be wildly popular? Some of those guys looked pretty jacked. Like that movie 300, I wonder is someone is going to be talking about a JS training method.

InkdMuscle
01-18-10, 6:23 pm
Anyone watch any episodes of the Jersey Shore? Isn't that show supposed to be wildly popular? Some of those guys looked pretty jacked. Like that movie 300, I wonder is someone is going to be talking about a JS training method.

i have seen it. but the interviewed the "situation" on TMZ about his training. His diet is prolly nothing we can follow or look at for tips. He said he has a high metabolism so he really never had to do that much cardio or diet down for anything.

Fury317
01-18-10, 6:36 pm
Yeah Ive seen it.....and I fucking love it. Terrible television, but by far one of the funniest shows on tv. Not sure how much justice it does to our east coast brothers on here, but its down right humorous.

But as for the dudes, theyre beach boys. You ever check their calves or legs? Tiny. Theyre beach bodies- spikey hair, tan, big chests/arms. As long as they wear baggy shorts or pants with tight ass sleeves they look more than good.

Also (not sure if I want to go here and start a riot) they're in the club most nights pounding alcohol, eating chips, sandwiches, whatever the fuck they want and are staying fairly big and lean? "Fast metabolism" orrrrrrr........just my thoughts.

jeff00z28
01-18-10, 10:06 pm
its just arms. no shoulder width or back or legs. they would not look big in person, just like guys that take steroids and work out arms

IronWilson
01-18-10, 11:46 pm
Those people are disgraces to the entire italian race, not to mention anyone who works out to build muscle.

Don't look to those guys as people who are "jacked." not what you want to aspire to, believe me.

I don't understand the anatomy of "The Situation." He has a small body, overly large arms, and then abs. I just don't get it.

That said....the show is pretty funny. And I do watch it.

ryan23
01-19-10, 4:14 am
ha the show is great....like someone said bad television but funny as hell to watch
i agree with mike just being arms and abs but if thats what he wants who cares...but ronnie on the other hand i think is just all around jacked even though you can never see his legs i am willing to bet they are proportional...but i also agree with the "fast metabolism" ha they probably buy it if you know what i mean

other than that they seem like cool guys dont know why anyone would hate on them

Nightshift
01-19-10, 5:31 am
I watched an episode once......I want my hour back.

violator
01-19-10, 7:39 am
^^hahaha...nice shifty...^^

Beowulf
01-19-10, 10:14 am
Yeah Ive seen it.....and I fucking love it. Terrible television, but by far one of the funniest shows on tv. Not sure how much justice it does to our east coast brothers on here, but its down right humorous.

But as for the dudes, theyre beach boys. You ever check their calves or legs? Tiny. Theyre beach bodies- spikey hair, tan, big chests/arms. As long as they wear baggy shorts or pants with tight ass sleeves they look more than good.

Also (not sure if I want to go here and start a riot) they're in the club most nights pounding alcohol, eating chips, sandwiches, whatever the fuck they want and are staying fairly big and lean? "Fast metabolism" orrrrrrr........just my thoughts.

Lol, that about sums up the feeling for many I think. Terrible show, but I can't stop watching it.

Are they jacked by IFBB or NPC standards of symmetry (whatever that means)? No. Based on that, yeah, they have lagging bodyparts. Still, you could argue that bodybuilding is nothing more than shaping your physique to achieve a desired look or goal. For competitive bodybuilders, that goal is to achieve the standard as set out by the NPC or IFBB. For guys who go to the beach, it could be to highlight those features that will create an attractive physique.

IronTeacher
01-19-10, 1:13 pm
beo...as your name suggests the mythical hero, slayer of Grendel and The Dragon. I respectfully disagree with what you define as lifting for looks to feel better. If that dude wasn't on TV and you had to look at that person lift in your gym. (prob bench and curls) every day and walk around like he owns it, while you suffer over squats and deads...I'm just saying F those guys from JS. We all suffer here to perfect ourselves, however our suffering is the perfect of the Oneself, not for Hollister models.

maybe im way off or just hate the world im around...

Big C
01-19-10, 1:15 pm
beo...as your name suggests the mythical hero, slayer of Grendel and The Dragon. I respectfully disagree with what you define as lifting for looks to feel better. If that dude wasn't on TV and you had to look at that person lift in your gym. (prob bench and curls) every day and walk around like he owns it, while you suffer over squats and deads...I'm just saying F those guys from JS. We all suffer here to perfect ourselves, however our suffering is the perfect of the Oneself, not for Hollister models.

Good stuff.

sly06
01-19-10, 1:18 pm
I've seen the show, and it's funny to see all the drama they go through, because a majority of it is surrounded by alcohol. Now as far as them being jacked...oh hell no! Some of my friends are like there huge! I simply told them look up Frank McGrath, Evan, House, BigAnt, The Freak, Big Al, Vinny, and those guys are jacked. The guys on Jersey Shore don't even work out their legs. Plus, did you notice all they eat are deli sandwhiches???

NJC_Manhattan
01-19-10, 1:23 pm
Not sure if I quote the 'above the fray' section or make a comment...

Let's go with comment...

I think it's pretty obvious that a couple of the guys on that show are taking supps not found in GNC....

Of course it is there choice, but those guys are not athletes. They smoke, drink, eat like crap, etc.

Don't want to sound like I'm in an ivory tower, but those people are the definition of human garbage; uneducated, immoral, questionable ethics, lack of priorities, etc. There are better things to do with your time than watch the underbelly of society.

smith06
01-19-10, 1:25 pm
Have any of you looked at Ronnie?? The dude is jacked. His upper body is fairly proportional. The only pics you can find of his legs don't show much. However, he doesn't have chicken legs.

IronTeacher
01-19-10, 1:36 pm
NJC-
I agree with you. I teach high school and people believe this is life and what you should aspire to! If I asked them if their life's goal is to become like those you see on tv, most would answer yes. So often I am plagued by the mediocrity of reality...

Look around, whom do you aspire to be like? Whom are your heroes? Look to the younger generation, what have they grown up on? What is their ultimate goal? We have fallen on spiritual hard times brothers, not in any religious sense but a sense of purpose here in the world. Most of you my dwarf me in the gym or out lift me, however I know at the end of my workout there is nothing left but the utopian feeling of nothing. That's the inspiration for the Oneself. I don't lift to look good for chicks, I don't scream or look down on people

...would those JS dinks survive in your life...could they bear your hardships...DO THEY HAVE THE BALLS to fight your battles you face in life. Or does that person in the gym who knows pain. Whom do you look up to?

Beowulf
01-19-10, 1:48 pm

Hey, no problem brother. I understand where you're coming from. I'm just saying every has their own goals in mind. In the mind's eye of each lifter, they have an ideal they're aspiring to, an image that's a goal. To me, that's what bodybuilding is all about, the desire to reach a lofty goal, to improve yourself, your physique. And most importantly, to not lot others tell you what that goal should be. If you want to look like Ox, so be it. If you prefer Wrath's look, great. But if you have a different ideal in mind, who am I to judge? But if we do judge, if we stereotype the guys in that show as being Hollister or Abercrombie Fitch, are we any different than those people who want to stereotype them just because they're Italian?

Beowulf
01-19-10, 1:49 pm
Have any of you looked at Ronnie?? The dude is jacked. His upper body is fairly proportional. The only pics you can find of his legs don't show much. However, he doesn't have chicken legs.

I agree. Is his physique what I want for myself? Nope. But can I see the work he's put into his physique? Yup.

IronTeacher
01-19-10, 2:02 pm
good discussion Beo...

yes, we are different for judging people on what they control and what they do not. Yes, I judge people based on a variety of different things, color, religion, socio-econimc status no. Repping brands, certain looks, certain activities...I will judge you because I have a strong belief in right and wrong. Not saying you don't, of course you seem to be a thinker which is rare (not so rare on here through).
However im not interested in the way you look but rather the reason for the way you look. As Henry Rollins says is it to be a strong arm bouncer or the man who inspires others pyhsically? Yes I find fault with the JS people because of the lifestyle they rep. Just what they say about their lifting habits transcend who they really are.

Beowulf
01-19-10, 2:10 pm
good discussion Beo...

yes, we are different for judging people on what they control and what they do not. Yes, I judge people based on a variety of different things, color, religion, socio-econimc status no. Repping brands, certain looks, certain activities...I will judge you because I have a strong belief in right and wrong. Not saying you don't, of course you seem to be a thinker which is rare (not so rare on here through).
However im not interested in the way you look but rather the reason for the way you look. As Henry Rollins says is it to be a strong arm bouncer or the man who inspires others pyhsically? Yes I find fault with the JS people because of the lifestyle they rep. Just what they say about their lifting habits transcend who they really are.

Yeah, good or bad, we always do judge, even if that judging happens sub-consciously. I think it's unavoidable, a part of our hardwiring. I think you're saying the issue you have with them is that they use lifting and bodybuilding just to get ass, which is not a noble reason?

ironshaolin
01-19-10, 2:15 pm
A horrible show about bad people with no honor code doing bad things and acting like idiots. Too much gel and chest waxing for my tastes.

Beowulf
01-19-10, 2:19 pm
A horrible show about bad people with no honor code doing bad things and acting like idiots. Too much gel and chest waxing for my tastes.

Have you actually been following the show? Now I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you, but I do think there are things honorable and admirable about some of the people in that house. I'll be clear, I'm not defending the show, but I think it's easy to jump on the bandwagon and criticize something that, on the surface, seems very easy to criticize.

G Diesel
01-19-10, 2:36 pm
I have no interest in the show whatsoever, but rarely do my tastes line up with the masses.

That said, I'm not gonna judge these kids, pimping MTV and the American public, taking their 15 minutes and running with it and putting some coin in their pockets in the meantime.

Do I think they properly exemplify Jersey or Italian-Americans for that matter? No. Do I think they're playing up a stereotype to suit the desires of our stereotype-obsessed world? Yes.

Don't always judge a book by its cover. I've known guys in my day who on the surface look like one thing but underneath the bullshit facade are something completely different and are actually good dudes.

I wonder how we'd all look with producers urging us to play up certain circumstances, put in compromising spots with cameras in our mugs 24/7, all subject to the wrath of the editing suite.

You don't like the show? Me either. But if I had a nickel for every show on TV that was horseshit brain candy or socially damaging I'd be laid up on an island in the South Pacific right now.

Peace, G

Beowulf
01-19-10, 2:39 pm
I have no interest in the show whatsoever, but rarely do my tastes line up with the masses.

That said, I'm not gonna judge these kids

You don't like the show? Me either.

Don't judge the kids, but it sounds like without even watching the show, you've judged it? Maybe you're doing some stereotyping yourself, maybe not the kids, but MTV and the people who put the show together? Fundamentally speaking, isn't that what stereotyping is about? Making judgments without firsthand knowledge?

G Diesel
01-19-10, 2:45 pm
Don't judge the kids, but it sounds like without even watching the show, you've judged it? Maybe you're doing some stereotyping yourself, maybe not the kids, but MTV and the people who put the show together? Really though, how can you critique something without even experiencing it first? If you spent time watching it, I think the show may surprise you.

We all have to make value judgments about what we will or won't invest the time and effort to experience as it relates to media and entertainment. If you think I would spend my time watching that show just out of principle, you don't know me very well.

Other than the VMAs and the golden years of YO! MTV Raps, I haven't dedicated much time to MTV. Do I think they have some talented and creative people in their outfit? Absolutely. They are catering to what people want to see because they need to generate ad revenue. Just doing their jobs.

Peace, G

Aggression
01-19-10, 2:49 pm
I've watched every episode, and I'll admit, I find it incredibly entertaining. I live in that same spot that they're 'vacationing' at. Places and people alike were trying to bring down this show b/c it didn't represent 'true jersey shore life'. Well, I'll tell ya what, from Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day Weekend, Seaside Heights is exactly what this show portrays; a bunch of mid-20's dudes and girls from northern NJ/NY coming down acting like they run this town.

Bars and clubs in Seaside are profiting off this show now. Just last weekend they had a 'Guido Night' at one of the bars; people had to dress up like Guidos. And I'll bet your ass that Seaside Heights is going to have one of the most profitable summers in history this coming summer. One reason; Season 2 is set to film, entire cast brought back (rumors).

I have no hate for any of these guys. Do they 'lift' with a different mindset than us? Sure. Do their priorities line up with most of ours? Most likely not. But like G said, they're stuck with a camera in their faces 24/7 for a month straight. Its hard to really establish how they 'truly' are.

ronald1919
01-19-10, 2:53 pm
about their physique, none of them are impressive. in fact they all look skinny except for ronnie who has a decent physique. lol @ fast metabolism bs... definetly juice involved and lots of it.

smith06
01-19-10, 3:20 pm
about their physique, none of them are impressive. in fact they all look skinny except for ronnie who has a decent physique. lol @ fast metabolism bs... definetly juice involved and lots of it.
I kinda thought the same thing. But I have buddys who aint juicing. They follow decent diets and workout hard all week. Then they drink their faces off every friday and saturday and they still manage to stay in better shape than I'll ever be in.

Beowulf
01-19-10, 3:30 pm
I've watched every episode, and I'll admit, I find it incredibly entertaining. I live in that same spot that they're 'vacationing' at. Places and people alike were trying to bring down this show b/c it didn't represent 'true jersey shore life'. Well, I'll tell ya what, from Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day Weekend, Seaside Heights is exactly what this show portrays; a bunch of mid-20's dudes and girls from northern NJ/NY coming down acting like they run this town.

Bars and clubs in Seaside are profiting off this show now. Just last weekend they had a 'Guido Night' at one of the bars; people had to dress up like Guidos. And I'll bet your ass that Seaside Heights is going to have one of the most profitable summers in history this coming summer. One reason; Season 2 is set to film, entire cast brought back (rumors).

I have no hate for any of these guys. Do they 'lift' with a different mindset than us? Sure. Do their priorities line up with most of ours? Most likely not. But like G said, they're stuck with a camera in their faces 24/7 for a month straight. Its hard to really establish how they 'truly' are.

Hey Aggression, thanks for this. I found your post really interesting. I agree with you about just how "real" this brand of reality TV really is. How can it be when you have a camera in your face 24/7? When you have editors "editing" who you are for the viewing masses? Got to be tough.

Now this may sound a little out there but bear with me............. In some ways, this show is pure genius. No, not because of what the show looks like on the surface, but what the show is really saying. If you watch the show, what do you see? I see a lot of things in the house that clearly say Jersey or Italy. Like the colors of the garage or the posters hanging on the walls. The characters themselves and the way they describe themselves and talk about themselves, they're like caricatures in a way. It's like you can't avoid the ethnicity of the show. Now the common, easy criticism about the show has been how the show itself simply perpetuates stereotypes of Italian-Americans. Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't, I dunno. But maybe this show is not about perpetuating stereotypes, but a way for people to talk about the act of stereotyping itself. As some have done here, the people in the show have been stereotyped. Maybe that's what MTV wanted? For people to see it, to stereotype themselves, and to show that by dismissing it, we're engaged in the act of stereotyping too? Therefore, the takeaway is, be careful of stereotypes as we all do it and don't even realize how easy it is to do it. Huh? Just a crazy thought.

IronTeacher
01-19-10, 8:26 pm
Genius? hmmm. I can't agree with it. Yes I know they make more money in month than I will see in a lifetime but selling to the lowest common denominator in our society. That is exactly what is wrong with people today. We aspire to the basest of our desires rather than the highest. It is easy to sell lust and envy, avarice and pride to the plebians.

deerenheimer
01-20-10, 5:50 am
I didn't sign on with the FORVM to talk about jersey shore. How long will this thread last? I feel RULE 7 can be applied.

violator
01-20-10, 7:24 am
Sorry, just cant resist...haha....

..... they use lifting and bodybuilding just to get ass, which is not a noble reason?

No, not noble at all.....not even a little bit...

.... I do think there are things honorable and admirable about some of the people in that house....

interesting....

.... but it sounds like without even watching the show, you've judged it?

Bro, i havent watched it, but just from the description in here, i can tell what it is...just like when i see a bottle of tomato ketchup, no matter what brand or how it tastes, its still ketchup...

...they are catering to what people want to see because they need to generate ad revenue. Just doing their jobs...

i agree, they are indeed giving people what they want to see, but it stretches far beyond generating ad revenue...

Now this may sound a little out there but bear with me............. In some ways, this show is pure genius. No, not because of what the show looks like on the surface, but what the show is really saying....

& ur right, it is pure genius, but thats the plan....however, i think u might be missing what its REALLY saying...(yes, yes, i can say that without watching even an episode...

....It is easy to sell lust and envy, avarice and pride to the plebians.

& thats the real message...the question is why?...& its not to drive corporate bottomlines...
the real purpose is to control your mind...control your thought processes...control how you perceive reality...hypnotizing us with materialism and ill behaviour...
but what would they possibly want with our minds?
They keep us distracted while they enslave you and your family to push and finance their agendas...
what could their agenda be, if not profits?...& who the hell are 'they'?...
i leave that to you....

"simply pack the 9...they fire at the prime time,
with sleeping gas, every home was like alcatraz...
& motherfuckers lost their minds...
theres no escape from the mass mind rape,
play it again jack...& then rewind the tape...
& then play it again & again & again...
untill ur mind is locked in....
believing all the lies that theyre tellin ya,
buyin all the products that theyre sellin ya...
they say jump & you say "how high?"...ur braindead...u gotta fuckin bullet in ur head."

-RATM

Fury317
01-20-10, 1:28 pm
I didn't sign on with the FORVM to talk about jersey shore. How long will this thread last? I feel RULE 7 can be applied.

Ease up man, many things can be discussed other than diet and training. Life doesnt revolve around the weightroom or kitchen. If you dont want to talk about a tv show, then dont click in the thread, the title was pretty straight forward. How hard is that?

The_Legacy
01-20-10, 1:32 pm
we don't get this show over here, i'm sort of intrested to watch at least one episode

Beowulf
01-20-10, 4:36 pm
we don't get this show over here, i'm sort of intrested to watch at least one episode

Doesn't hulu archive old shows?

andrewT
01-21-10, 11:53 am
This show stereotypes Italians and these guys STEREOTYPE themselves with the stupid way they act by purposely trying to live up to the steretype. IMO the amount of italian culture left in them is nada, and they just make asses of themselves to impress other douchebags with the same mentality while entertaining the rest of the people who want to believe these guys are examples of italians.

While I believe every stereotype has SOME remote form of truth in it (otherwise most would have never been formed) this show is taking it over the top and making it a joke.
I never even watch TV, because like G said, my tastes rarely align with the masses. I check the weather in the mornings, maybe watch Discovery or SPEED when I have down time because I cannot be bothered to follow others peoples lives or inject drama into my brain for no good reason. All the italian kids around me (who also AIM to live up to the stereotype) are submerged in this show. I wonder what their Nonnos and Nonnas would be saying if they saw what their young italian "culture" has supposedly transformed into. My non italian cousin tells me about this show all the time, I have never even watched it, but from what I know it sucks.

ronnie is nothing special. Just searched the guy on google, if this guy motivates you to want to look like him, well then...
I wonder what Vinny would have to say about this show since he is italian as well and lives in New Jersey.

maybe that came out all wrong (probably did) so I will put it this way: Society is full of fucking stooges, just make sure you don't join those ranks.

Aggression
01-21-10, 12:07 pm
I know a lot of people take offense to this show, especially Italians. I can understand why, to a point. After all, its television; a source of entertainment.

If anything, there should be 2 groups of people who take offense to this show (in my mind); true Italians and people who live at the jersey shore

I am not Italian, but I do in fact live at the Jersey Shore, Toms River to be exact. I've lived here my whole life, and Seaside Heights is but a 5min drive from my house.

Personally, I love the show. Not for what it 'portrays' or what it stands for, but because its entertaining; point blank. Half my friends from TR joined facebook groups trying to get the show off television. What? C'mon. Then they go on to say that the Jersey Shore really isn't like that, and that they should make a 'True Jersey Shore', filled with locals. Two problems. 1) The JS is in fact like that from Memorial Day to Labor Day (as I've said before), and 2) If they were to make a 'True JS', it would fail. It would be boring. The area is a deadzone during the winter months. The whole reason this show is entertaining is b/c these guys and girls wait all winter to rock out at the JS for those few short weeks. For us, going to Karma/Bamboo is 'just another weekend'. Like we say, ''Our life is your vacation''.

I think people are reading wayy too much into this whole show. Its one of the highest rated (if not, the highest ever) TV shows on MTV. I've heard people say ''Oh, I'm proud to say that I've still yet to watch a single episode of that show'' .... um .... congratulations? Take it for what it is; a source of entertainment

smith06
01-21-10, 1:51 pm

This thread can be about lifting in several ways. Not everyone lifts for the same purposes, how not to be the stereotypical gym-rat douschebag, etc. etc.

This pertains to life in several ways also. There's truth in every stereotype.. but stereotypes don't pertain to everyone. I just think everyone in the world needs to "leather" up their skin a bit and quit whining about every little thing.

Beowulf
01-21-10, 2:06 pm
I know a lot of people take offense to this show, especially Italians. I can understand why, to a point. After all, its television; a source of entertainment.

If anything, there should be 2 groups of people who take offense to this show (in my mind); true Italians and people who live at the jersey shore

I am not Italian, but I do in fact live at the Jersey Shore, Toms River to be exact. I've lived here my whole life, and Seaside Heights is but a 5min drive from my house.

Personally, I love the show. Not for what it 'portrays' or what it stands for, but because its entertaining; point blank. Half my friends from TR joined facebook groups trying to get the show off television. What? C'mon. Then they go on to say that the Jersey Shore really isn't like that, and that they should make a 'True Jersey Shore', filled with locals. Two problems. 1) The JS is in fact like that from Memorial Day to Labor Day (as I've said before), and 2) If they were to make a 'True JS', it would fail. It would be boring. The area is a deadzone during the winter months. The whole reason this show is entertaining is b/c these guys and girls wait all winter to rock out at the JS for those few short weeks. For us, going to Karma/Bamboo is 'just another weekend'. Like we say, ''Our life is your vacation''.

I think people are reading wayy too much into this whole show. Its one of the highest rated (if not, the highest ever) TV shows on MTV. I've heard people say ''Oh, I'm proud to say that I've still yet to watch a single episode of that show'' .... um .... congratulations? Take it for what it is; a source of entertainment

Do some of the housemates act like jerks? Sure. Do they drink and party too much? Yeah. But this kind of behavior isn't limited to Italian-Americans, but pretty much all Americans. I know plenty of my friends who are under 25 who act this way. I do think many overreact, judge and dismiss without ever having watched a single episode. But if you do watch it, remember that one episode where Ronnie is talking to Snickers or whatever her name is and trying to make her feel better? Feel like she's a part of something? Yeah, family. I thought it was a pretty touching moment. No nobody is talking about the stuff like that, where some of the people seem like decent human beings. As any of us know, drink too much, and hey, thins change, lol.... I agree with you. It's entertainment, and we shouldn't try to read too much into it.

Beowulf
01-21-10, 5:10 pm
Came across this article about the Jersey Shore. Lol at the reference to GNC Ultra Mega Gold

http://www.slate.com/id/2241950/

Funny comment........ "Staten Island is to the Jersey Shore what, say, the Upper West Side is to the Berkshires: a prime summer-rental feeder community."

GJN5002
01-22-10, 11:10 am
I have have watched every episode and laughed my ass off with no shame. Its mindless entertainment just like 99% of the shit on t.v. MTV is very good at what they do, putting a bunch of random people in a house that will be interesting. If people are offended by it they need to ease up, any person with a brain realises that this does not represent most italian americans, but you cant say it doesnt represent some.

As far as physiques, those guys look great for what their goals are. You hit the beach looking tan, and pretty beefy with a 6-pack and girls will flock to you. Keep in mind you get what you pay for in regard to the kind of women you will attract. Half the guys at my gym think the squat rack is for doing curls and they could give a shit about leg size or muscle imbalance. I wish I could eat/drink like them and stay lean.

FITGYM
01-22-10, 12:25 pm
I remember in the 80's and part of the 90's doning the same thing these kids are doing.

a bunch of us would rent a house in wildwood or margate and have a few females to stay with us and we would have a ball all summer.

I'm talking sun all day and the clubs all night

The Chez (AC)
Quo Vadis (WW)
Hurricane East (WW)
Memories (M)

These kids are at least making money having fun.

Just hope they save it...

Beowulf
01-22-10, 12:31 pm
I remember in the 80's and part of the 90's doning the same thing these kids are doing.

a bunch of us would rent a house in wildwood or margate and have a few females to stay with us and we would have a ball all summer.

I'm talking sun all day and the clubs all night

The Chez (AC)
Quo Vadis (WW)
Hurricane East (WW)
Memories (M)

These kids are at least making money having fun.

Just hope they save it...

AC = Atlantic City
WW = Wildwood
M = Margate

Is that right? Guess times don't change, lol.

FITGYM
01-22-10, 12:32 pm
AC = Atlantic City
WW = Wildwood
M = Margate

thats right

G Diesel
01-22-10, 12:37 pm

Everything my boy Aggression said is valid. Even though, just by my nature I'm more critical of "entertainment". I also realize that I'm the exception and that my cynicism with this shit isn't always a good thing.

But I also think there is a huge difference between this Northern Jersey Shore and Atlantic City. More than 5 years ago these "Growing Up Gotti", fifth-generation-once-removed-mafia wannabe crews invaded AC. Brooklyn haircuts, fake tans and bottle service were cliche when I was still in college. In that way, I think MTV is way behind the curve. This is all just a reproduction of what was once interesting social experimentation with the Real World like 15+ years ago. Except now they just take people who represent negative ethnic stereotypes and film their lives 24/7.

Peace, G

G Diesel
01-22-10, 12:39 pm
AC = Atlantic City
WW = Wildwood
M = Margate

thats right

Love the out-of-towner shoobie stickers... Haha. Like a bullseye.

Peace, G

Beowulf
01-22-10, 1:19 pm
Everything my boy Aggression said is valid. Even though, just by my nature I'm more critical of "entertainment". I also realize that I'm the exception and that my cynicism with this shit isn't always a good thing.

But I also think there is a huge difference between this Northern Jersey Shore and Atlantic City.

If you were to go to the Jersey shore for a week, which is the best?

FITGYM
01-22-10, 7:49 pm
I'm at ocean city these days with the kids. The in laws have a house at somers point and ocean city is 5 minutes away.

Maybe we can have a seaside heights invasion and walk past the jersey shore crew wearing Animal Iconic shirts....

Beowulf
01-27-10, 1:32 pm
I'm at ocean city these days with the kids. The in laws have a house at somers point and ocean city is 5 minutes away.

Maybe we can have a seaside heights invasion and walk past the jersey shore crew wearing Animal Iconic shirts....

That would be hilarious.............

On a side note, I still can't believe the show is over.

Beach91
01-27-10, 2:02 pm
Hey Beowulf, MTV is trying to sign em for a 2nd season and run the shows possibly this coming summer, not sure if they will head back to the same location or a different party place

Beowulf
01-27-10, 3:40 pm
Hey Beowulf, MTV is trying to sign em for a 2nd season and run the shows possibly this coming summer, not sure if they will head back to the same location or a different party place

It was a runaway success for MTV, I'm not surprised.

hemmy086
01-27-10, 3:43 pm
Anything starring ignorant people running amok and doing nothing but causing drama is gonna be huge success with todays teenage crowd. Thats just the way it is and probably gonna be that way for a long time.

Beowulf
01-27-10, 3:45 pm
Anything starring ignorant people running amok and doing nothing but causing drama is gonna be huge success with todays teenage crowd. Thats just the way it is and probably gonna be that way for a long time.

Have you actually watched the show? As far as your comment goes about ignorant people, I run in to those every single day. It's not limited to TV. The sad truth.

hemmy086
01-27-10, 3:46 pm
Ive watched a good amount of episodes since my wife thinks its entertainment. Usually the show is on when I get home from the gym and start cooking my meal.

As far as entertainment value goes, I can see why people like it. But its no different in my opinion then 75% of the stuff out there.

FITGYM
01-29-10, 2:28 am
"snooki" will be at wing bowl this year in philly

Optimus Prime
01-29-10, 3:21 pm
maings i luv thisshow..... so much fiting and partying , yeah!!!!

Beowulf
01-29-10, 3:47 pm
maings i luv thisshow..... so much fiting and partying , yeah!!!!

Uh, ok.

Alk
01-30-10, 1:05 am
I don't know about you guys, but I'm about to get a fake tan, a cheap shirt with a poppable collar, and fistpump my way through Seaside once the summer comes.

Girevik 69
01-31-10, 3:52 am
Quite possibly the worst show on television.

If HBO's "Rome" is akin to a Filet Mignon from Longhorn Steakhouse, then "Jersey Shore" must be a friggin' ratburger from White Castle.

JS has NOTHING to do with Italian culture. Nothing worthwhile, at any rate. If you want to know about Italian culture, look at the amazing art and brilliant inventions of Leonardo da Vinci. If you want to know about Italian culture, read up on the accomplishments of fencing master Luigi Barbasetti. If you want to know about Italian culture, look at Franco Columbu's exploits in bodybuilding and strongman competition.

"Jersey Shore" is utter bullshit.

Jay
01-31-10, 6:02 am
Stand by, I hear jersey shore is coming out with a new season next summer.
I watched it, hated it at first and then became used to it... So much drama and a lot of, as they call it: "smashin" with girls, "creepin" with girls, ha.

Beowulf
02-01-10, 11:08 am
Quite possibly the worst show on television.

If HBO's "Rome" is akin to a Filet Mignon from Longhorn Steakhouse, then "Jersey Shore" must be a friggin' ratburger from White Castle.

JS has NOTHING to do with Italian culture. Nothing worthwhile, at any rate. If you want to know about Italian culture, look at the amazing art and brilliant inventions of Leonardo da Vinci. If you want to know about Italian culture, read up on the accomplishments of fencing master Luigi Barbasetti. If you want to know about Italian culture, look at Franco Columbu's exploits in bodybuilding and strongman competition.

"Jersey Shore" is utter bullshit.

I agree. Jersey Shore isn't really about Italian culture at all. To me, it's about youth culture at the shore. The whole Italian thing, that was MTV's way to stir up talk and controversy for ratings. They want to hook you. And they hooked many.

Beowulf
02-01-10, 11:09 am
I don't know about you guys, but I'm about to get a fake tan, a cheap shirt with a poppable collar, and fistpump my way through Seaside once the summer comes.

Lol, I'm sure many are going to................

FITGYM
02-08-10, 12:30 pm
Snooki was at the Philly Wing Bowl and got booed by 20,000 fans. She quickly flipped them the finger on the jumbo screen.

GJN5002
02-08-10, 12:31 pm
who's ready for season 2?

Beowulf
02-08-10, 12:45 pm
who's ready for season 2?

I am. Have they decided on the town yet?

G Diesel
02-08-10, 12:46 pm
Snooki was at the Philly Wing Bowl and got booed by 20,000 fans. She quickly flipped them the finger on the jumbo screen.

Gotta love when class intersects with class... At least Philly still keeps it real. Haha.

Peace, G

Beowulf
02-08-10, 12:47 pm
Gotta love when class intersects with class... At least Philly still keeps it real. Haha.

Peace, G

Your sarcasm is duly noted brother;)

Young&Hungry
02-08-10, 2:25 pm

Agree with everything in this. I am not gonna call anyone out, but there are a lot of guys on this Forum that really need to get over themselves. There was a bad ass powerlifter on this site a few years back, Grissinger, that said something to the effect of "if you're so huge and need all of these pet names to describe how dedicated you are, and above what you call the peons of society, post some f-ing pics and videos." Out of the 30,000+ members that are on this site, how many of you guys actually compete? It's a small handful and I'm sure if someone did the math, the percentage is laughable small. If you're not competing, then who are you to talk down to the average gym goer like they're some piece of garbage because they want to look good for the beach? Even if you are competing, you still have no right. You are just an average American living an average life who likes to lift weights, and leads a daily life that's just a little different to accommodate for your pursuits. You are not iron warriors, slayers of weight or any of those prissy, romanticized false ideals - you're a guy in a gym in Anytown, USA. Get over yourself.

I just don't understand why some guys with 225lb bench presses and 315lb squats have such huge egos and can't find enjoyment in normal, everyday things. They're just "too Animal" and it's so goddamn hard to show up to a climate controlled gym 4 times week. I forgot eating the world's most nutritionally sound food 6 times a day in a country that has the most abundant food supply makes you so much better than everyone around you. Some of the egos here really need a reality check. I'd rather bring my meals with me and go out to a party, than sit at home and listen to Dr. Whatever's podcast on why consuming 49 grams of carbohydrates post workout is more optimal than consuming 50 grams before going to bed at 8pm on a Friday night. If you were paralyzed from the neck down tomorrow and were confined to a chair for the rest of your life, what would you fall back on that would keep you wanting to live? Did you take any time from your self centered desires to strengthen the relationships with the people who love you?

I think some of these beliefs that are pushed here are just excuses to be introverted, socially awkward hermits that only have their numbers in the gym going for them in life. 99% of us including myself will probably never make a cent from this sport, or reach Ronnie Coleman status, so I don't think waking up a little earlier to lift so that you can hang out with normal friends in the evening will cost you too much in terms of appreciable gains.

You want to know what's hardcore? A single mother who works 3 jobs to support her children so they can have a better shot, or a man who served 2 tours of frontline duty in Vietnam, putting himself through hell for not so much as a pat on the back from this country when he came home, or the young boy half way across the world who starves so he can make sure his younger sibling sleeps with a full belly. Your incline bench presses supersetted with cable crossovers during your lunch break aren't even fucking close.

G Diesel
02-08-10, 4:47 pm
Agree with everything in this. I am not gonna call anyone out, but there are a lot of guys on this Forum that really need to get over themselves. There was a bad ass powerlifter on this site a few years back, Grissinger, that said something to the effect of "if you're so huge and need all of these pet names to describe how dedicated you are, and above what you call the peons of society, post some f-ing pics and videos." Out of the 30,000+ members that are on this site, how many of you guys actually compete? It's a small handful and I'm sure if someone did the math, the percentage is laughable small. If you're not competing, then who are you to talk down to the average gym goer like they're some piece of garbage because they want to look good for the beach? Even if you are competing, you still have no right. You are just an average American living an average life who likes to lift weights, and leads a daily life that's just a little different to accommodate for your pursuits. You are not iron warriors, slayers of weight or any of those prissy, romanticized false ideals - you're a guy in a gym in Anytown, USA. Get over yourself.

I just don't understand why some guys with 225lb bench presses and 315lb squats have such huge egos and can't find enjoyment in normal, everyday things. They're just "too Animal" and it's so goddamn hard to show up to a climate controlled gym 4 times week. I forgot eating the world's most nutritionally sound food 6 times a day in a country that has the most abundant food supply makes you so much better than everyone around you. Some of the egos here really need a reality check. I'd rather bring my meals with me and go out to a party, than sit at home and listen to Dr. Whatever's podcast on why consuming 49 grams of carbohydrates post workout is more optimal than consuming 50 grams before going to bed at 8pm on a Friday night. If you were paralyzed from the neck down tomorrow and were confined to a chair for the rest of your life, what would you fall back on that would keep you wanting to live? Did you take any time from your self centered desires to strengthen the relationships with the people who love you?

I think some of these beliefs that are pushed here are just excuses to be introverted, socially awkward hermits that only have their numbers in the gym going for them in life. 99% of us including myself will probably never make a cent from this sport, or reach Ronnie Coleman status, so I don't think waking up a little earlier to lift so that you can hang out with normal friends in the evening will cost you too much in terms of appreciable gains.

You want to know what's hardcore? A single mother who works 3 jobs to support her children so they can have a better shot, or a man who served 2 tours of frontline duty in Vietnam, putting himself through hell for not so much as a pat on the back from this country when he came home, or the young boy half way across the world who starves so he can make sure his younger sibling sleeps with a full belly. Your incline bench presses supersetted with cable crossovers during your lunch break aren't even fucking close.

I agree on all that Y&H. Well said. One of the best posts on here in a long time. You have perspective beyond your years.

But what if you think it is shit as far as "entertainment" goes and a waste of the finite time we have? Sure we all have our vices and like our "junk food" whether it be processed food or bubblegum pop culture media or whatever other bullshit we like to stuff our various orifices with.

I don't necessarily see a link between liking Jersey Shore and not being a socially challenged recluse. As a matter of fact I see much of the reality programming on MTV, VH1 and the like as being escapist fare for a whole different breed of wannabes.

Peace, G

Beowulf
02-08-10, 5:33 pm
But what if you think it is shit as far as "entertainment" goes and a waste of the finite time we have? Sure we all have our vices and like our "junk food" whether it be processed food or bubblegum pop culture media or whatever other bullshit we like to stuff our various orifices with.

I'd say, you are entitled to your own opinions, lol. But that's just me. Hate the game, just not the player.

G Diesel
02-08-10, 5:35 pm
I'd say, you are entitled to your own opinions, lol. But that's just me. Hate the game, just not the player.

I'll quote the greatest TV show ever made and say "the game is rigged, man."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YECcGWN5aY

Peace, G

Beowulf
02-08-10, 5:36 pm
I'll quote the greatest TV show ever made and say "the game is rigged, man."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YECcGWN5aY

Peace, G

Lol. Thus, entertainment. Fiction not fact. Rigged or not, it's entertaining, funny, crazy, touching, etc. It run the gamut of human emotion. That to me, is compelling. That is drama.

Young&Hungry
02-08-10, 6:08 pm
I agree on all that Y&H. Well said. One of the best posts on here in a long time. You have perspective beyond your years.

I don't necessarily see a link between liking Jersey Shore and not being a socially challenged recluse. As a matter of fact I see much of the reality programming on MTV, VH1 and the like as being escapist fare for a whole different breed of wannabes.

Peace, G

G, that part was just a general rant towards various trends and attitudes I obverse here on the Forum, not towards liking Jersey Shore. My bantering got a little off track, sorry for the confusion.

FITGYM
02-08-10, 8:01 pm

Peace, G

Yeah. They even threw snowballs and the weather reporter while they were reporting from Ritten House Square in center city.

They had a shot of me and a few of my boys 4 wheeling on the Art Museum Steps on fox saturday morning.

RogueLion
02-08-10, 10:34 pm
I haven't posted on this forum in while. But I do lurk and I do read. Apropos to G Diesel posting a clip to "The Wire" probably the greatest drama ever produced, and one which should be required viewing for any self-confessed intellectual/civil worker/average joe. And more to the point, the broader issues presented by "The Wire" and even by Y&H(that post was spot on) makes sense, perfect unexplainable sense. Seems to me, that most of us have the answers; we just don't follow the path.

Roguelion

Punisher
02-08-10, 10:55 pm
i heard G is boys with the situation! ;-)

G Diesel
02-09-10, 10:07 am
G, that part was just a general rant towards various trends and attitudes I obverse here on the Forum, not towards liking Jersey Shore. My bantering got a little off track, sorry for the confusion.

Yeah. They even threw snowballs and the weather reporter while they were reporting from Ritten House Square in center city.

They had a shot of me and a few of my boys 4 wheeling on the Art Museum Steps on fox saturday morning.

I haven't posted on this forum in while. But I do lurk and I do read. Apropos to G Diesel posting a clip to "The Wire" probably the greatest drama ever produced, and one which should be required viewing for any self-confessed intellectual/civil worker/average joe. And more to the point, the broader issues presented by "The Wire" and even by Y&H(that post was spot on) makes sense, perfect unexplainable sense. Seems to me, that most of us have the answers; we just don't follow the path.

Roguelion

i heard G is boys with the situation! ;-)

I like the direction this whole thread just went in... Haha.

Peace, G

Beowulf
02-09-10, 12:00 pm

Roguelion

"Required viewing" for intellectuals and average joes? Them's fighting words, lol.

Alk
02-10-10, 2:30 am
I am. Have they decided on the town yet?

Whatever town it is, they're not gonna like it...

BUT I WILL

NJC_Manhattan
02-10-10, 2:20 pm
Band of Brothers > Sopranos > The Wire > Curb > Eastbound & Down > Flight of the Concords

Sorry Entourage is just pathetic. Get your head out of the clouds 13-18yr old boys and 20-30yrs men who live paycheck to paycheck, go do work.

G Diesel
02-10-10, 2:35 pm
Band of Brothers > Sopranos > The Wire > Curb > Eastbound & Down > Flight of the Concords

All awesome shows... No doubt. Great television and time well spent.

Peace, G

FITGYM
02-10-10, 3:26 pm
And they are the perfect shows for a day like today

FITGYM
02-14-10, 1:17 pm
I have a Jersey Shore update...

The Situation was at BuckHead Saloon on Friday Night in Philly and my kids babysitter went there and hooked up with him...I was awakened by a phone call explaining this from her Mom who is upset because she thinks someone with a camera is going to knock on her door any minute.

Ricky P
02-14-10, 3:15 pm
I watched an episode once......I want my hour back.

I only made it halfway through... I want my half-hour back..

jeff00z28
02-14-10, 5:27 pm
I have a Jersey Shore update...

The Situation was at BuckHead Saloon on Friday Night in Philly and my kids babysitter went there and hooked up with him...I was awakened by a phone call explaining this from her Mom who is upset because she thinks someone with a camera is going to knock on her door any minute.

lol strong slut

naturalguy
03-09-10, 3:23 pm
Hey G, u mad?

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Snookie.jpg

J-Dawg
03-09-10, 3:31 pm
I really haven't watched that show so I'm indifferent about it. I did see Snookie stop by The Cage. NG was happy to take a pic with her.

Mr. Dead
03-09-10, 3:36 pm
I really haven't watched that show so I'm indifferent about it. I did see Snookie stop by The Cage. NG was happy to take a pic with her.

*LOL* He definitely seemed very happy...

G Diesel
03-09-10, 4:49 pm
Hey G, u mad?

I can't hate. That is a great picture. So 10304.

Peace, G

Firefist
03-09-10, 5:09 pm
HOT DAMN, what a post by young&hungry.

InkdMuscle
03-09-10, 5:53 pm
Hey NG, u jealous?

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h156/gqsmooth29/SAM_0097.jpg[/QUOTE]

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h156/gqsmooth29/SAM_0098.jpg

naturalguy
03-09-10, 6:48 pm
Hey NG, u jealous?

Yes and it's good to know that Snookie uses Animal Pak. I knew that was her secret

InkdMuscle
03-09-10, 6:59 pm
Yes and it's good to know that Snookie uses Animal Pak. I knew that was her secret

yeah and even BBWifey got her cell number. im gonna be hitn snooky up all the time. HAHA

CallOfTheWintermoon
03-09-10, 7:19 pm
what was snookie doing at the cage?????

InkdMuscle
03-09-10, 7:24 pm

Didnt you see my picture see wanted to see me. Shes a huge InkdMuscle Fan.

Firefist
03-09-10, 9:02 pm
Didnt you see my picture see wanted to see me. Shes a huge InkdMuscle Fan.

yeah, she was all over my dude on saturday, i saw it all go down.

Beowulf
03-10-10, 4:51 pm
I heard some rumors that they already filmed another Jersey Shore. True?

InkdMuscle
03-10-10, 4:59 pm
I heard some rumors that they already filmed another Jersey Shore. True?

from what i heard yes. it took place in Miami though.

Beowulf
03-10-10, 5:18 pm
from what i heard yes. it took place in Miami though.

I heard in NY.

RogueLion
03-11-10, 10:45 am
Hey Naturalguy, i like that color animalpak shirt. Dark green? I want one. Snooki looks like an orange goblin

naturalguy
03-11-10, 10:58 am
Hey Naturalguy, i like that color animalpak shirt. Dark green? I want one. Snooki looks like an orange goblin

Those shirts were sweet. Sorry they were only made for The Cage and they were sold out - fast

Alk
03-11-10, 10:44 pm

She's looking for her ideal guy, of course hahahaha

http://www.jerseyshorequotes.com/cast/snooki_quotes.htm

Nix0r
03-11-10, 11:37 pm
Good thing common sense took the better part of Josh (Poptarts) and myself while working the sound at The Cage. We were gonna play "Mama Said Knock You Out" when she was in there.

BamBam
03-12-10, 12:33 pm
HAHAHAH! Yes, I believe Josh and I also spoke of someone chalking up my hands and re-living the scene from J-Shore of her getting decked....

BB-

JUGGERNAUT
03-12-10, 12:38 pm
Hey NG, u jealous?

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h156/gqsmooth29/SAM_0097.jpg

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h156/gqsmooth29/SAM_0098.jpg[/QUOTE]

I'm more jealous, I'm gonna take my gold chains out of retirement now and head down the jerzee shore...badabing

HIGA MONSTER
03-12-10, 12:46 pm
[QUOTE=InkdMuscle;914856]Hey NG, u jealous?

She seems to be smiling in the pic with Inkdmuscle, and not Naturalguy.
Hmmmm...

HIGA MONSTER

FITGYM
03-12-10, 4:49 pm
Snookin for Animal Pak...

Beowulf
03-12-10, 5:06 pm
Let's get this thread back on track and our discussion about how the Jersey Show has raised our cultural standards in America, shall we? Lol.

Shukin
01-04-13, 2:59 pm
The original Jersey Shore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7K8uf8Qhmk

Jay
01-04-13, 3:43 pm
WOW! look at that..

Aggression
01-04-13, 4:14 pm
Man, Vinny doesn't age at all. Still looks the same, albeit more muscle .. and a new haircut

Shukin
01-04-13, 4:37 pm
Man, Vinny doesn't age at all. Still looks the same, albeit more muscle .. and a new haircut

Very true

C.Coronato
01-04-13, 5:11 pm
Vinny looks great !

G Diesel
01-04-13, 5:23 pm
WOW! look at that..

Very true

Vinny looks great !

Dude is a legend... And a Jersey bodybuilding hero.

Peace, G

Universal Rep
01-09-13, 2:12 pm
Ronnie uses Universal supps... Fact.

J-Dawg
01-09-13, 2:20 pm
Haha, came across it here: http://instagram.com/p/URNAEkB1Si/

Looks like he uses Test, Flex, Stak, GH Max and Ripped Fast.

Aggression
01-09-13, 2:20 pm
Next to the RonRon Juice.

http://distilleryimage9.s3.amazonaws.com/3ee898fc4be111e28ce622000a9f13a7_7.jpg

Aggression
01-09-13, 3:42 pm
http://distilleryimage10.s3.amazonaws.com/01dd61165a7511e2891a22000a9d0ec6_7.jpg

J-Dawg
01-09-13, 3:50 pm
He should be using Animal Pak, Atomic 7 and Shock Therapy in place of those other items, haha.

Universal Rep
01-09-13, 3:54 pm
He should be using Animal Pak, Atomic 7 and Shock Therapy in place of those other items, haha.

My suggested replacements would be Pak, Shock or Rage, and 100% Beef Aminos.

One commenter in that photo said he bet Ronnie wuz gettin the Animal supps for free. Doubt that... But mebbe we should offer? Haha...

naturalguy
01-09-13, 4:06 pm
Ronnie scored a free DVD in that Flex can

Cranky
01-09-13, 4:21 pm
My suggested replacements would be Pak, Shock or Rage, and 100% Beef Aminos.

One commenter in that photo said he bet Ronnie wuz gettin the Animal supps for free. Doubt that... But mebbe we should offer? Haha...

What kind of return are you gonna get on that investment though??? Some say any publicity is good publicity.

Aggression
01-09-13, 4:23 pm
There's also a pic of Ronnie using what looks to be our lifting straps too ...

Nix0r
01-09-13, 4:32 pm
There's also a pic of Ronnie using what looks to be our lifting straps too ...

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/14689019/jersey_animal.png

Aggression
01-09-13, 4:33 pm
^ My manz

N. Motta
01-09-13, 4:49 pm
Wrist straps for bicep curls. How very 'bro' of him.

Aggression
01-09-13, 4:51 pm
Wrist straps for bicep curls. How very 'bro' of him.

House uses lifting straps while performing barbell curls .. just sayin' ....

N. Motta
01-09-13, 4:52 pm
House uses lifting straps while performing barbell curls .. just sayin' ....

Damn it.

I got nothin.

IrishMike
01-09-13, 4:52 pm
I like em' on the reverse grip tri pushes

It helps compensate for the awkward grip

Aggression
01-09-13, 4:54 pm
Damn it.

I got nothin.

haha.

I use chalk now when doing heavier db curls. My hands sweat when lifting, so chalk/straps always helped on stuff like that.

N. Motta
01-09-13, 5:07 pm
haha.

I use chalk now when doing heavier db curls. My hands sweat when lifting, so chalk/straps always helped on stuff like that.

Same for me. Only time I'll break out the old wraps is for some Kroc rows.

Big Wides
01-10-13, 9:34 am
I wouldn't know one of these clowns if I passed them on the street. In looking at the pic, the dude has a nice stack going on

deanna7272
01-10-13, 10:54 am
I wouldn't know one of these clowns if I passed them on the street. In looking at the pic, the dude has a nice stack going on

Now, hold on Wides, you mean to say that you didn't recognize Snooki at The Cage a few years back??? Or are just talking the boys??? lmao

And, just for the record... I'm not a huge fan, but.... I'd RECOGNIZE Ronnie
Maybe twice.... bwahahahahahaaaa..... just saying....

Jay
01-10-13, 10:56 am

I agree with that

Aggression
01-10-13, 11:20 am
I wouldn't know one of these clowns if I passed them on the street.

I walked past 'em last year at The Beach Bar. They were leaving as I was walking in. They're all ridiculously shorter than portrayed on TV.

naturalguy
01-10-13, 12:28 pm

PLANETGETLOW
01-10-13, 12:42 pm

So you're baby daddy?

naturalguy
01-10-13, 12:44 pm
So you're baby daddy?

I will admit nor deny anything. What happens in C-bus, stays in C-bus

Mr. Dead