PDA

View Full Version : Animal Nitro or EAA Nitro?

Junior
01-19-10, 5:16 am
Wassup fellas. First off I like to start off by how fast time went. Looking at my previous posts, I sit back and laugh on what I posted and threads I started. I think to myself "a simple search would be suffice lol" I was 17 when I signed up in this forum. Now I'm turning 20. I have never seen a forum with such great knowledge, great people, and motivational stories. I realize that I don't have 500+ or 1,000+ posts, but the reason why I am in this forum is because of the knowledge that is spread here. I've learned so many things in here than the trainers I hear talking in my gym. I'd just figure I give my appreciation to this forum first since I don't post much.

On to the topic. I easily got my hands on EEA Nitro last week. I didn't take it yet, but I have a question. I searched but I couldnt find the answer. I read both descriptions on both products as well. I am currently taking Animal Nitro, and my question is EEA Nitro and Animal Nitro the same product/outcome/purpose? Is it worth me buying both or each of these products serves a different purpose? Should I just take both and finish both and stick to one? I see some people can not spend that much money on products but I have enough money to buy the products I need. I didn't post up other products I'm currently taking, diet plans, and training schedule because I figure this question didn't need it.

Thanks fellas.

mritter3
01-19-10, 8:11 am
some people do take them together, i take my eaa nitro and mix it with some bcaa stack and toss it in my water jug and drink it for the day, and save my animal nitro for pre and post workout, sometimes ill throw my eaa nitro with some powerade and take it intraworkout....

Aggression
01-19-10, 8:36 am
On to the topic. I easily got my hands on EEA Nitro last week. I didn't take it yet, but I have a question. I searched but I couldnt find the answer. I read both descriptions on both products as well. I am currently taking Animal Nitro, and my question is EEA Nitro and Animal Nitro the same product/outcome/purpose? Is it worth me buying both or each of these products serves a different purpose? Should I just take both and finish both and stick to one? I see some people can not spend that much money on products but I have enough money to buy the products I need. I didn't post up other products I'm currently taking, diet plans, and training schedule because I figure this question didn't need it.

Thanks fellas.

To put it simply, EAA Nitro is the same product as Animal Nitro with EAA Nitro having ~35g dextrose added in to help speed up absorption. Other than that, they're identical. EAA Nitro used to be called Animal Nitro G.

Animal Nitro recommends you to take the pack with grape juice or another type of juice to speed up digestion. EAA Nitro (aka Nitro G) takes the trouble away by already having the simple sugars in it.

Muscleguy93
01-19-10, 12:52 pm
To put it simply, EAA Nitro is the same product as Animal Nitro with EAA Nitro having ~35g dextrose added in to help speed up absorption. Other than that, they're identical. EAA Nitro used to be called Animal Nitro G.

Animal Nitro recommends you to take the pack with grape juice or another type of juice to speed up digestion. EAA Nitro (aka Nitro G) takes the trouble away by already having the simple sugars in it.

yea. Eaa nitro and nitro are the same. Eaa nitro is better post workout.(unless your cutting with no carbs)

C.Coronato
01-19-10, 1:23 pm
I have EAA Nitro mixed with Storm a few times a day. Great way to get aminos, creatine, and carbs all day.

The_Legacy
01-19-10, 1:29 pm
Yep, eaa nitro is just animal nitro with simple sugars.

Junior
01-19-10, 3:21 pm
Thanks fellas. I needed that to be cleared up.