PDA

View Full Version : how much is too much in a day? (pump and shock)

Jwnelsn1
01-19-10, 12:57 pm
Brothers,

Couldn't find a similar post; sorry if I missed it though and am reposting....

Lifted this morning and took my pump and one serving of shock for my 830am chest lift... i'll take my flex here soon (noon"ish") and pak before bed (midnight).

I'm going back to the gym tonight for a double...will be hitting bi's and stabilization abs w/ cardio....how long does pump/shock stay in your system? I'm a stim addict, so I'd like to at least take shock and some caffeine...but am I good since I took it this morning? Would it be overkill to take it tonight too? Overtax my liver/kidneys?

Thanks brothers
-J

NJC_Manhattan
01-19-10, 1:12 pm
Interesting supp time. Usually, I take pak in the morning with breakfast.

Training twice a day can be overkill, unless your taking something 'extra'. I would be careful with overdosing on stims. Check with a doctor.

Aggression
01-20-10, 8:43 am
The Pump/ST definitely won't be lurking too much in your system at that time. I usually don't like taking too many stimulants in one day, but to each their own. I would maybe throw just 1 scoop of ST in there for your evening workout.

mritter3
01-20-10, 8:46 am
def. got an odd schedule with your supps bud...but to each there own, i would take how come you dont just take either pump or shock before your early workout, and take the othere before your evening workout...that is if you are gonna be pulling two a days.