PDA

View Full Version : Erector Recovery?

BionicMasterPiece
01-21-10, 1:37 am
Hey I heard the erectors on your back take the longest to recover? Is that true or just varies on the person?

Thanks.

BryanSmash!
01-21-10, 10:35 am
Hey I heard the erectors on your back take the longest to recover? Is that true or just varies on the person?

Thanks.

Usually its the case but keep in mind everyone is different.

Wreck
01-21-10, 2:39 pm
I think they are towards the top of the list when it comes to recovery time but definately depends on the person. I have a problem with mine being sore on a regular basis in the mornin when I wake up.

Jwnelsn1
01-28-10, 4:26 pm
Yes, errector spinea muscles take the longest to recover. Obviously everyone is different, but in just about everyone this is the case.

It takes up to 72 hours for the errector spinea muscles to recover; major muscle groups roughly 48 hours; abs calves and forearms up to 24 hours.

I'm a big stickler when it comes to back b/c: A) i'm a trainer and B) i had back surgery at 18 and have 2 herniated disks and degenerative disk disease to go along with it..just went to my yearly oncologist appointment though and doc said the tumor shows no signs of reoccuring and its been 5 years!..just thought i'd share!

Peace - J.