PDA

View Full Version : Animal/Universal Line and Drug Tests

ghost
01-21-10, 10:23 am
This post is an informational post for everyone.

NONE of the supplements in either the Animal or Universal Line contain ANY additives or chemicals that will trigger ANY drug test as a Positive. Having worked for the federal government in a few different capacities, (military and non-military), and being drug tested monthly, I can tell you that NONE of the supplements that Animal and Universal make trigger any drug test.

I have personally taken supplements from both lines for 9 years, and never once had a positive drug test.
Animal and Universal strive for perfection and abide by the law to the letter, and producing CLEAN supplements is priority number 1.

mritter3
01-21-10, 10:36 am
well said rob...seems like that question has come up a lot lately.

Animal Rep
01-22-10, 4:01 pm
Thanks Ghost.

The_Legacy
01-22-10, 4:19 pm
Sweet post, i never had a doubt animal would do something like that anyway.

IRBS
01-22-10, 4:28 pm
Great post Rob.

1 amendment:

If you are an NCAA Athlete, or an athlete who is subject to WADA testing, you should always consult with you local authority on what supplements you should or should not use.

ghost
01-22-10, 6:52 pm
Great post Rob.

1 amendment:

If you are an NCAA Athlete, or an athlete who is subject to WADA testing, you should always consult with you local authority on what supplements you should or should not use.

definitely agree on that ammendment.

DA GOVNA
01-22-10, 11:23 pm
The INBF and INBA wont allow ANIMAL TEST, Maybe others from UNIVERSAL but that is the only one from the ANIMAL line up that I inquired about and was told it is a "no-go"

C.Coronato
01-25-10, 12:04 pm
I actually have an email from the INBF asking if Animal Test is ok, and they cleared it and said it was ok when i asked ..

Mr. Dead
01-25-10, 12:19 pm
I actually have an email from the INBF asking if Animal Test is ok, and they cleared it and said it was ok when i asked ..

x2...

Aggression
01-25-10, 12:49 pm
Way to put this up at the front line, Ghost. Thanks.