PDA

View Full Version : PROSOURCE rated animal pak runner up?

Joseph V
01-21-10, 3:17 pm
for the past years animal pak has not gotten recognition for its high quality ingrediants you get from a single pak a day,..its runner to the obvious prosurce brand( duhh!) lol,..but its really 1st place if you think about it...no brand will ever go past prosurce products because the catalog is prosurce itself

hope you all are more happy about this then i am =)

mritter3
01-21-10, 3:19 pm
it sure is nice to get recognized, but thats not what animal is all about...they put out no nonsense products and back it up....there reputation speaks for itself...and yeah cant beat out prosource products in a prosource comp.....lol

Beowulf
01-21-10, 3:32 pm
I like how all the prosource products are rated 5 stars (and the other prosource "brands"), yet many of the top non-prosource products get much lower ratings. Surprise, surprise, lol. And yeah, as others have said, there's no way Animal Pak would win that award over a Prosource product, even if Animal Pak outsold it 10000 to 1............ Their whole rating system is a joke.

Joseph V
01-21-10, 3:53 pm
absolutely...theres no fuckin way you will ever beat out prosurce on ratings in there own magazine catalog and especially the website..

ratings are useless ..its whats in the products and how much you can back it up with research and animal has all thoes qualities..without kissing ass thats my belief lol

Beowulf
01-21-10, 4:07 pm
absolutely...theres no fuckin way you will ever beat out prosurce on ratings in there own magazine catalog and especially the website..

ratings are useless ..its whats in the products and how much you can back it up with research and animal has all thoes qualities..without kissing ass thats my belief lol

Poor noobs who fall for those ratings, lol.

I'd also add word of mouth and real world feedback. I'll take what my buddy has to say about a product he's used over a website any day.

U Mad Brah?
01-21-10, 5:32 pm
back in the day i used to fall for those ratings till i realized it was prosource products that got the good ratings brahs... now i'm an older and wiser brah... gotta wake up real early to pull one over on this here brah

so yeah, take those ratings with a grain of salt my good brahs

Joseph V
01-21-10, 6:58 pm
absoultely..my current stak for the offseason is basic but affective,..

animal omega
animal pak
animal pump
animal nitro

U Mad Brah?
01-21-10, 8:06 pm
i wonder how prosource is ranking the rest of the animal supps brahs... who gets the good ratings, maybe the house brand and those who advertise brahs... that's how they do it in some other industries brahs

Beowulf
01-22-10, 10:25 am
i wonder how prosource is ranking the rest of the animal supps brahs... who gets the good ratings, maybe the house brand and those who advertise brahs... that's how they do it in some other industries brahs

Isn't BioQuest their brand too? I heard it was.

Joseph V
01-22-10, 2:48 pm
bioquest ias also there product,..lol but i always think its just prosurce's ego to put there products as the best when i really highly highly doubt that its just like that

The_Legacy
01-22-10, 4:26 pm
animal products rule over others imo.

U Mad Brah?
01-24-10, 8:11 pm
Isn't BioQuest their brand too? I heard it was.

if most products by that company are rated 5 stars, you can figure out the rest Beowulf brah.

Beowulf
01-27-10, 1:31 pm
if most products by that company are rated 5 stars, you can figure out the rest Beowulf brah.

Lol. It doesn't take a rocket scientist.