PDA

View Full Version : Im going to the Arnold

Blondie Weapon X
01-22-10, 12:15 am
I have been going EVERY year for the last 6 years. In 2009 was my first time in the CAGE!!! Thanks for the VIP invite!!! I have since been to 1 ABC event in Columbus and I am planning on going to one in Febuary! I think Animal products, people and commitment are off the charts!! I have become a true believer!!! I am here for life!!!

mritter3
01-22-10, 8:14 am
very cool blondie....welcome aboard.

Universal Rep
01-25-10, 1:26 pm
The Cage is gonna be a blast this year.

LayzieBone085
01-25-10, 9:18 pm

You guys rolling a VIP Section again?

bodybabe10
01-27-10, 11:26 pm
I have been going EVERY year for the last 6 years. In 2009 was my first time in the CAGE!!! Thanks for the VIP invite!!! I have since been to 1 ABC event in Columbus and I am planning on going to one in Febuary! I think Animal products, people and commitment are off the charts!! I have become a true believer!!! I am here for life!!!

I am so glad you were able to hang with us for your first one! It's addicting! Miss ya! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.

naturalguy
01-28-10, 12:23 pm

Not one but two

jeff00z28
02-01-10, 8:49 pm
when and where is it? i wanna go

Enforcer
02-07-10, 5:55 pm

I couldnt agree more. As the great band Whodini once said- The Freaks come out at Night

Mr. Dead
02-07-10, 5:58 pm
Not one but two

Two...???!!!

Blondie Weapon X
02-08-10, 8:30 am
I am so glad you were able to hang with us for your first one! It's addicting! Miss ya! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.

Brian and Emily are riding with me too!!! willn Andy and his beautiful wife going to be there??
Yes! It's very addicting!
See you guys soon!!
Hey - Where are we going to EAT!!!! LOL!!!

Mr. Dead
02-08-10, 11:00 am

Not one but two

Two...???!!!

Please elaborate, NG...

Little Z
02-08-10, 12:59 pm
Please elaborate, NG...

NG cant give away all the secrets.. there always has to be some sort of suspense building up for the Arnold.. haha

InkdMuscle
02-08-10, 1:16 pm
NG cant give away all the secrets.. there always has to be some sort of suspense building up for the Arnold.. haha

Well last years cage was the shit. and ANIMAL being ANIMAL i know they will out do last years cage this year. I cant flip'n wait.

Little Z
02-08-10, 1:24 pm
Well last years cage was the shit. and ANIMAL being ANIMAL i know they will out do last years cage this year. I cant flip'n wait.

you willing to put the Karaoke title on the line this year? or is you a chiccccccken.. hah

Blondie Weapon X
02-10-10, 7:16 am
[QUOTE=Little Z;898420]you willing to put the Karaoke title on the line this year? or is you a chiccccccken.. hah[/QUOTE

What is the "Karaoke title?" If you dont mind me asking....lol

Thunder Chicken
02-10-10, 10:11 am
hey Blondie ill be there! u know that! lol ill be there all day everyday! i cant wait for it, it needs to be year around!

mritter3
02-10-10, 10:15 am
Not one but two

seriously....2 VIP sections....badass for sure.

Blondie Weapon X
02-10-10, 3:36 pm
hey Blondie ill be there! u know that! lol ill be there all day everyday! i cant wait for it, it needs to be year around!

Yup, we usually have a pretty big group that goes ups!!! What did we have last year....ummm...about 18 I think maybe a few more!
Im going up first thing Friday morning, we will prolly go eat lunch around 1 or so, do u and your woman wanna go?
Let me know!

Hey did you get your passes printed off??
Hope so ..... I GOT MINE BABY!!
Grrrrr...Cya @ the CAGE!!!!