PDA

View Full Version : BF/Muscle

Max-Angle
01-22-10, 12:34 pm
If i bulked up to 210lbs, and cut my 25% BF down wouldn't that mean id cut down to 157lbs?

GJN5002
01-22-10, 1:26 pm
210 @ 25% = 157.50lbs of lean mass, you are correct. The question is, why would you want to have 53 pounds of fat on you?

Beowulf
01-22-10, 1:35 pm
If i bulked up to 210lbs, and cut my 25% BF down wouldn't that mean id cut down to 157lbs?

At 210, what would your bodyfat % be?

Max-Angle
01-22-10, 1:40 pm
im at 25% bodyfat right now, so should i add alot of cardio while continuing my workout and eating the same amount? Idk what i should do my dream right now is to be a lean 210 but i'd be a lean 157?

IRBS
01-22-10, 2:11 pm
You are 16. Eat and lift weights. Its really all you need to worry about right now.

Max-Angle
01-22-10, 2:51 pm
You are 16. Eat and lift weights. Its really all you need to worry about right now.

Im just worried cuz i believe i have been 25% for a couple years and that means before i started getting serious with lifting i weighed like 100lbs, huh weird

IRBS
01-22-10, 2:56 pm
Im just worried cuz i believe i have been 25% for a couple years and that means before i started getting serious with lifting i weighed like 100lbs, huh weird

At your age, you just need to build muscle. Eat a smart, balanced diet with lots of good protien, carbs, and fat. Stay away from fast food and junk. It will work itself out.

Youre a small guy...being skinny and small just means youll be skinny and small...build some muscle. Youre 16 years old, I wouldnt diet for another 5 years unless you are morbidly obese and really fat.

My 2 cents, take it for what its worth.

On Letting Go
01-22-10, 3:08 pm
Max dumbbell curl? heh.

Lose the fat first bro. Then bulk slowly with a healthy diet. No reason to be 25% bodyfat at your age or thru your 20's... Youre in your PRIME.

Max-Angle
01-22-10, 3:34 pm
Max dumbbell curl? heh.

Lose the fat first bro. Then bulk slowly with a healthy diet. No reason to be 25% bodyfat at your age or thru your 20's... Youre in your PRIME.

I've been bulking for months and i wanna at least get up to 210 or over and then cut down but keep my fat at lower or 25%, i know there is alot of contraversy on this but is it possible that i could bulk but convince my body to use fat as an energy source so that i can at least get it down 5 or 10%?

IRBS
01-22-10, 3:55 pm
I've been bulking for months and i wanna at least get up to 210 or over and then cut down but keep my fat at lower or 25%, i know there is alot of contraversy on this but is it possible that i could bulk but convince my body to use fat as an energy source so that i can at least get it down 5 or 10%?

You are over complicating this.

At 16 you shouldnt be "bulking" or "cutting" you should be focused on training hard and making sound nutritional choices. Good protien, carbs and healthy fats...

Good luck,
IRBS

fenix237
01-22-10, 3:59 pm
im at 25% bodyfat right now, so should i add alot of cardio while continuing my workout and eating the same amount? Idk what i should do my dream right now is to be a lean 210 but i'd be a lean 157?

i'm trying to follow this but you're confusing LOL!!!

you started at 100lbs- now you're bulking and you're currently 25%BF. you want to keep bulking to 210lbs, but at the same time, you're wanting to burn bodyfat and drop 5-10% of BF???

it sounds as though you're probably gaining too much bodyfat for the amount of muscle you're adding. in an effort to hit 210, you could turn into a mess. putting on scale pounds just to say you weigh over 200 is a bad idea bro. you're trying to do too much to fast at a young age.

like everyone else said, just eat a solid diet, hit the iron hard, do cardio (you're 16!), have fun with your buddies/girls. consistency is the key- you have all kinds of time to accomplish your goals

Max-Angle
01-22-10, 4:45 pm
i'm trying to follow this but you're confusing LOL!!!

you started at 100lbs- now you're bulking and you're currently 25%BF. you want to keep bulking to 210lbs, but at the same time, you're wanting to burn bodyfat and drop 5-10% of BF???

it sounds as though you're probably gaining too much bodyfat for the amount of muscle you're adding. in an effort to hit 210, you could turn into a mess. putting on scale pounds just to say you weigh over 200 is a bad idea bro. you're trying to do too much to fast at a young age.

like everyone else said, just eat a solid diet, hit the iron hard, do cardio (you're 16!), have fun with your buddies/girls. consistency is the key- you have all kinds of time to accomplish your goals

Im sorry if im confusing you im saying ive always had around 25% BF its gone a little up and a little down over time but it basically stays the same, and at the weight i started at i was probably 100 lean back then, and i do eat healthy, i barely eat any junk food what so ever, i don't drink soda, etc

mritter3
01-22-10, 4:48 pm

X2 man....lift big eat big and toss in some cardio every now and then to jumpstart your metabolism...but at 16 it should be pretty damn good.

Kryptonite
01-22-10, 11:00 pm

Maybe you should start paying a little closer attention to the things I suggest... I'm your age and I may sound a bit conceited, but I'm doing pretty well in this lifestyle.

Everyone here is older then you. They are not going to try to hurt your feelings and tell you the truth. I'm your age and going to tell you straight up: You're 25% bodyfat, 210 lbs at age 16 and that is extremely unhealthy. I'm sorry, but you're going to have to do something about this. I'm on here almost everyday and I can see how this transpired. You read the journyes and post of guys that weigh 250+ lbs. These guys inspire you, you want to be just like them. So, you're trying to do what they do. Eat as much as you can, lift as heavy as possible, never do cardio, etc. You CANNOT do this. You've been corrupted and somehow we're going to have to make you pure again. The process is simple...

Cut.
Get your diet in check, increase time weight training, and do cardio after you workout on non leg days.

Maintain.
You can increase the calories, but don't go crazy. Just maintain your bodyweight after you have lost enough to reach your BF% goal.

Bulk, maintain, repeat.
You have reached the starting point. Increase your calories and slowly gain 5-15 lbs over the course of 12 weeks. Keep your calories around this amount for a prolonged period of time until you lean out while maintaining your gains. Repeat.

You're going to have to drill this into your head ASAP. If you have any questions or comments feel free to respond.

P.S. I'm sorry if anything I said here offended you, but again, it's the truth.

msktyshha
01-22-10, 11:48 pm
listen, go on a cut diet. you will look bigger at 157 lean than at 210 with all that fat on. go on a cut, you probably overate and ate junk and now you are at a position where you have alot of unwanted fat. A lot of people make this mistake by bulking shitty. So admit to yourself, that you made a mistake of bulking wrong, so now go down to 10% bf, you will look leaner and even bigger, then start a brand new clean bulk so you can put on quality mass while staying at 10% bf.

Cstlfx
01-23-10, 12:55 am
First off, you have no idea what body fat you'll be until you are 210 pounds.

Second, you may be around 25% right now, but the more lean muscle mass you put on and the more you weigh, the less bf% you have. Understand the math behind that?

You said you started off at 25% bf, being 100# lean. So I'm guessing you were around 134 pounds? If you bulked up to 210, all lean muscle, you'd still only have 34 pounds of fat, but at 210 pounds that would only be 16% bodyfat, 176# being lean.

Third, more muscle mass leads to an increase in metabolism. So pack on good, clean, lean muscle, and it will be easier to take the fat off.

Grow. Dieting at this age will starve growth at a time when the most natural growth is possible.

Max-Angle
01-23-10, 1:20 am
Maybe you should start paying a little closer attention to the things I suggest... I'm your age and I may sound a bit conceited, but I'm doing pretty well in this lifestyle.

Everyone here is older then you. They are not going to try to hurt your feelings and tell you the truth. I'm your age and going to tell you straight up: You're 25% bodyfat, 210 lbs at age 16 and that is extremely unhealthy. I'm sorry, but you're going to have to do something about this. I'm on here almost everyday and I can see how this transpired. You read the journyes and post of guys that weigh 250+ lbs. These guys inspire you, you want to be just like them. So, you're trying to do what they do. Eat as much as you can, lift as heavy as possible, never do cardio, etc. You CANNOT do this. You've been corrupted and somehow we're going to have to make you pure again. The process is simple...

Cut.
Get your diet in check, increase time weight training, and do cardio after you workout on non leg days.

Maintain.
You can increase the calories, but don't go crazy. Just maintain your bodyweight after you have lost enough to reach your BF% goal.

Bulk, maintain, repeat.
You have reached the starting point. Increase your calories and slowly gain 5-15 lbs over the course of 12 weeks. Keep your calories around this amount for a prolonged period of time until you lean out while maintaining your gains. Repeat.

You're going to have to drill this into your head ASAP. If you have any questions or comments feel free to respond.

P.S. I'm sorry if anything I said here offended you, but again, it's the truth.

Ok i want to get this straight and thank you man for all this info, im not 210 right now im around 186 and above, i do eat clean, i don't eat any junk food besides healthy junk food if that makes any sense and i barely ever eat that and so how do i figure out how to do that version of the bulk? Since my hormones are very high right now wouldn't it be smarter to bulk and the fat will eventually go down because of the gain of muscle? I am very healthy im not unhealthy at all

Max-Angle
01-23-10, 1:22 am
First off, you have no idea what body fat you'll be until you are 210 pounds.

Second, you may be around 25% right now, but the more lean muscle mass you put on and the more you weigh, the less bf% you have. Understand the math behind that?

You said you started off at 25% bf, being 100# lean. So I'm guessing you were around 134 pounds? If you bulked up to 210, all lean muscle, you'd still only have 34 pounds of fat, but at 210 pounds that would only be 16% bodyfat, 176# being lean.

Third, more muscle mass leads to an increase in metabolism. So pack on good, clean, lean muscle, and it will be easier to take the fat off.

Grow. Dieting at this age will starve growth at a time when the most natural growth is possible.

I was around 150-170lbs fatter than now when i started, i don't remember exactly

Appollonian
01-23-10, 4:36 am
I was around 150-170lbs fatter than now when i started, i don't remember exactly

I'm having a hard time following what weight you were at what point in time and the corresponding BF% that go with that info... now I confused myself!

Seriously, if I understand you correctly, you started at 150-170 pounds at a high BF%, lost weight down to 134 with 100 being lean mass (25 % BF), and now you have built up to 186 and you think you are still 25% bodyfat? If this is accurate, then you have done a good job, you may have added more fat than you would care to add, but the muscle you added will aid in the eventually reduction when you decide that it is time for that.

If you eat clean fuel, workout, do cardio for heart health, and get the rest a young body needs, your body will handle the rest. Unless you are at risk of a disease, I would not limit my body's potential at such a critical growth period in my life. You could end up sacrificing more than just muscle mass.

I firmly believe that it is not possible to loose fat and add muscle in large amounts at the same time, but as others have said, at your age you will add muscle with relative ease, which will in effect lower your BF %.

Kryptonite
01-23-10, 8:09 am
Ok i want to get this straight and thank you man for all this info, im not 210 right now im around 186 and above, i do eat clean, i don't eat any junk food besides healthy junk food if that makes any sense and i barely ever eat that and so how do i figure out how to do that version of the bulk? Since my hormones are very high right now wouldn't it be smarter to bulk and the fat will eventually go down because of the gain of muscle? I am very healthy im not unhealthy at all

Sorry, I misread your original post.

My idea is pretty simple, lower your calories to around 2,500-3,000 and eat clean. When I say clean I don't mean looking at food labels and saying, "Oh, look there's only 80 calories in this yogurt, I can have it guilt free on my period!". I mean go into the meat section and buy raw meats like chicken breast. Go into the fruit and vegetable aisle and buy raw fruit and vegetables like bananas, yams, and spinach. Then buy some raw nuts and seeds like almonds and flax seeds. Then leave. Don't get tempted, if you're with your mom get your own cart, bring your own list, and do your own shopping (Let your mom pay for it all, of course.)

That's really it. I'm not going to go in the whole bulking aspect of my routine for now because I don't want you to skip the cut and reach 210 at 30% bodyfat. That would be gross.

If you have any other questions, you know what to do.

Max-Angle
01-23-10, 9:29 am
I'm having a hard time following what weight you were at what point in time and the corresponding BF% that go with that info... now I confused myself!

Seriously, if I understand you correctly, you started at 150-170 pounds at a high BF%, lost weight down to 134 with 100 being lean mass (25 % BF), and now you have built up to 186 and you think you are still 25% bodyfat? If this is accurate, then you have done a good job, you may have added more fat than you would care to add, but the muscle you added will aid in the eventually reduction when you decide that it is time for that.

If you eat clean fuel, workout, do cardio for heart health, and get the rest a young body needs, your body will handle the rest. Unless you are at risk of a disease, I would not limit my body's potential at such a critical growth period in my life. You could end up sacrificing more than just muscle mass.

I firmly believe that it is not possible to loose fat and add muscle in large amounts at the same time, but as others have said, at your age you will add muscle with relative ease, which will in effect lower your BF %.

Your right about the 150-170 part, but i weightlifted and jogged alot so i leaned myself somewhat down to 150-160's range, and im just wondering can't i just throw in cardio in between sets? Why don't people suggest that, if it burns fat throughout my workouts which can be up to 2hrs, and then i eat healthy afterwards whats the problem?

PORTERHOUSE
01-23-10, 12:20 pm
I also am very confused by all this.

How do you know you're 25% bf?

Max-Angle
01-23-10, 12:34 pm
I also am very confused by all this.

How do you know you're 25% bf?

I have a scale that measures, Weight, BF, and BMI

HOCKEY TEMPER
01-23-10, 2:11 pm
Your right about the 150-170 part, but i weightlifted and jogged alot so i leaned myself somewhat down to 150-160's range, and im just wondering can't i just throw in cardio in between sets? Why don't people suggest that, if it burns fat throughout my workouts which can be up to 2hrs, and then i eat healthy afterwards whats the problem?

Dude, the bottom-line is that if you're 25% bodyfat you're bordering the obese-line. Trying to "bulk" when your already 25% BF is just stupid. This is bodybuilding, not look like a fat-fuck while lifting weights. Even if you're content with holding that much BF, I wouldn't suggest it. Once you're hovering around 30% BF you're just abusing you're body.

I completely agree with the fact that kids you're age should not be concerned with bulking or cutting and should just focus on eating and the core-lifts. But in you're situation I think you should consider shedding some of that fat, just for general health purposes. In any case, getting bigger probably isn't the wisest choice at this point in time.

You're not going to get from 185 to 205 while losing fat. Unless you have some kind of IFBB genetix that we're unaware of. Meaning that 25% is going to go up.

p.s If you're going to try and lose fat by doing cardio you do that shit in the morning or post-workout. No "in-between sets" cardio...

Good luck,

mark
01-23-10, 3:14 pm
I have a scale that measures, Weight, BF, and BMI

And the electro-pedence scales are some of the most inaccurate means of measuring bodyfat for a whole slew of reasons i'm not going to get into right now.

That being said, you probably are within the 20%bf neighborhood.

If you train at a gym, do the elliptical for 20mins before lifting. Doesn't have to be a fast paced or anything like that... If it has HR sensors on it, try to keep your HR at 120-130. Then on days you don't lift, do 45-60mins of some easy-brisk walking. Doesn't have to be crazy... again, if you have a way of measuring your HR, 120-140 is where you want it to be.

Besides that, just keep your food intake constant, and you'll start to lean out over time.

Max-Angle
01-23-10, 4:15 pm
I'm gonna do a cut plain and simple like some people suggested, than what is an accurate BF measurement besides the caliper thing?

V Man
01-23-10, 4:31 pm

No - if you went up to 210, and cut ALL your body fat down, yes you would be 157lbs. But you would also be dead as you would have 0% body fat. If you go up to 210 and cut your bf to a decent 10% you would weigh around 175

Cstlfx
01-23-10, 5:58 pm
I'm gonna do a cut plain and simple like some people suggested, than what is an accurate BF measurement besides the caliper thing?

Best is a body dip test done by someone who has the equipment. Next best thing is 8 point caliper test done by someone who knows how to do it.

The_Legacy
01-23-10, 9:17 pm
cut, shed fat, clean bulk, follow and repeat. that simple

Appollonian
01-24-10, 12:57 am

I never said you shouldn't do cardio afterwards; that's exactly what I do. Good luck bro.

PORTERHOUSE
01-24-10, 8:15 am

2 hours for a workout is way too much IMO. You should try and keep your training sessions to an hour or less, then do low intensity cardio after that for 20-30 mins. That will allow you to focus your energy on lifting then burn fat afterwards.

Do high intensity cardio on non-lifting days.

Max-Angle
01-24-10, 11:13 am
2 hours for a workout is way too much IMO. You should try and keep your training sessions to an hour or less, then do low intensity cardio after that for 20-30 mins. That will allow you to focus your energy on lifting then burn fat afterwards.

Do high intensity cardio on non-lifting days.

Everyone is different, Arnold would lift 5-8hrs a day sometimes, he would break it up but still, I workout "UP" to 2hrs, usually an hour and a half but it works for me, i Gain muscle from it and it makes me feel good and makes me strong, everyones different

Appollonian
01-24-10, 1:53 pm
Everyone is different, Arnold would lift 5-8hrs a day sometimes, he would break it up but still, I workout "UP" to 2hrs, usually an hour and a half but it works for me, i Gain muscle from it and it makes me feel good and makes me strong, everyones different

According to his Bodybuilding Bible, by the time he was training for Olympias, he trained up to two hours total daily. I think he did the 5-8 hrs a day when he was younger, but not every day.

Kryptonite
01-24-10, 2:06 pm

Unless you're a genetic freak injecting foreign substances into your ass, you should disregard anything guys like Arnold ever did (for now) and listen to the nattys.

Max-Angle
01-24-10, 2:15 pm
Unless you're a genetic freak injecting foreign substances into your ass, you should disregard anything guys like Arnold ever did (for now) and listen to the nattys.

All im saying is im seeing results from the things im doing so why stop?

PORTERHOUSE
01-24-10, 2:21 pm

Look man your 16 years old, I have no idea what you're workouts look like or what could be keeping you in the gym for 'up" to 2 hours or whatever, but like someone else said, you ain't Arnold. At this stage, you need to be keeping shit as simple as possible.

Since you're using an electronic scale for bf% who knows where you're actually at, but if you are 25% or anywhere around there your main focus should be loosing fat. Read up on cortisol.

Build your foundation now with simplicity and consistency.

Max-Angle
01-24-10, 2:58 pm
Look man your 16 years old, I have no idea what you're workouts look like or what could be keeping you in the gym for 'up" to 2 hours or whatever, but like someone else said, you ain't Arnold. At this stage, you need to be keeping shit as simple as possible.

Since you're using an electronic scale for bf% who knows where you're actually at, but if you are 25% or anywhere around there your main focus should be loosing fat. Read up on cortisol.

Build your foundation now with simplicity and consistency.

I have a home gym and the amount I do, i take long breaks sometimes not like 20min but thats probably what makes it 130-200hrs

stumblin54
01-24-10, 4:31 pm
Cardio is a necessity year round. You should be performing at least three 30 minute sessions per week. Cut out the "healthy junk food" because it's obviously making you fat. Nobody sits at 25% bf by eating healthy foods, as you say you do. Also, take no more than three minutes between sets, anymore than that and you're wasting your time. Two hours per lifting session is way too long, especially if you lift as you are supposed to.

Stumblin

Kryptonite
01-24-10, 5:50 pm
Cardio is a necessity year round. You should be performing at least three 30 minute sessions per week. Cut out the "healthy junk food" because it's obviously making you fat. Nobody sits at 25% bf by eating healthy foods, as you say you do. Also, take no more than three minutes between sets, anymore than that and you're wasting your time. Two hours per lifting session is way too long, especially if you like as you are supposed to.

Stumblin

Yet another great post by you, Stumblin.

I'm curious. What do you feel is the proper length for a single session of heavy weight lifting?

PORTERHOUSE
01-24-10, 6:16 pm
Cardio is a necessity year round. You should be performing at least three 30 minute sessions per week. Cut out the "healthy junk food" because it's obviously making you fat. Nobody sits at 25% bf by eating healthy foods, as you say you do. Also, take no more than three minutes between sets, anymore than that and you're wasting your time. Two hours per lifting session is way too long, especially if you like as you are supposed to.

Stumblin

Exactly. No 20 min breaks, keep the intensity high man. Get in there, do what you gotta do, and get out.

Max-Angle
01-24-10, 6:33 pm
Exactly. No 20 min breaks, keep the intensity high man. Get in there, do what you gotta do, and get out.

With the new cut diet i am exausted i did half of the amount of stuff i wanted to with legs but thats because i tried to stay at an hour of lifting and i finished at a little over that

PORTERHOUSE
01-24-10, 6:44 pm
With the new cut diet i am exausted i did half of the amount of stuff i wanted to with legs but thats because i tried to stay at an hour of lifting and i finished at a little over that

What's a leg day look like for you? If you're training correctly you should be able to completely work everything you need to in around an hour. 15 mins one way or the other aint gonna kill you, its the real long, drawn out workouts you want to avoid.

In a perfect world, under an hour is the best IMO because of the effects of cortisol, but on leg days I always end up a little on the longer side.

Max-Angle
01-24-10, 7:04 pm
What's a leg day look like for you? If you're training correctly you should be able to completely work everything you need to in around an hour. 15 mins one way or the other aint gonna kill you, its the real long, drawn out workouts you want to avoid.

In a perfect world, under an hour is the best IMO because of the effects of cortisol, but on leg days I always end up a little on the longer side.

Squats, then lunges, then either DB squats or more normal squats and then rocking barbell calf raises and then db calf raises

PORTERHOUSE
01-24-10, 10:54 pm
Squats, then lunges, then either DB squats or more normal squats and then rocking barbell calf raises and then db calf raises

Ok I was afraid you were going to say 75 things haha. Its good you are doing squats, they're important for over all growth.

You said you have a home gym so I don't know what your options are, but I see that you aren't working your hamstrings directly, you might want to look into some isolation movements there. You would probably want to add those in place of returning to squats.

Maybe something like this for starters:

Squats X4
lunges X2
Hamstring Curls X3
Calf extensions X3

Anywhoo, with whatever workout you go with, get in there and do it. Stay focused, and stay consistent. Squat heavy and you wont want to go back for more till next week.

t_mh
01-24-10, 11:13 pm
If you eat right you won't have to worry about cutting. IRBS is right-- you're overcomplicating this. You will lose fat if you stop eating junk. You don't need to drastically cut your calories. At 25% BF I would guess that you are taking in some extra ice cream, cake, etc. on the side. Cut that out and I'll bet you improve significantly.

IRBS
01-25-10, 8:56 am
At 25% bodyfat if you simply clean up your diet and go for a 30-40min brisk walk everyday you will lean out. You probably wont do that because you dont really seem to want to listen to any advice. I think you already decided what youre going to do, so good luck.

I am unsubscribing from this thread, it frustrates me...LOL

Little Z
01-25-10, 2:04 pm
At 25% bodyfat if you simply clean up your diet and go for a 30-40min brisk walk everyday you will lean out. You probably wont do that because you dont really seem to want to listen to any advice. I think you already decided what youre going to do, so good luck.

I agree with every post you've had on here so far 100%.

I could not agree more with this current post, he quoted and replied to almost every response except yours.

Max-Angle
01-25-10, 5:12 pm
Ok I was afraid you were going to say 75 things haha. Its good you are doing squats, they're important for over all growth.

You said you have a home gym so I don't know what your options are, but I see that you aren't working your hamstrings directly, you might want to look into some isolation movements there. You would probably want to add those in place of returning to squats.

Maybe something like this for starters:

Squats X4
lunges X2
Hamstring Curls X3
Calf extensions X3

Anywhoo, with whatever workout you go with, get in there and do it. Stay focused, and stay consistent. Squat heavy and you wont want to go back for more till next week.

I don't have any equipment to do hamstring curls and calf extensions

Max-Angle
01-25-10, 5:13 pm
If you eat right you won't have to worry about cutting. IRBS is right-- you're overcomplicating this. You will lose fat if you stop eating junk. You don't need to drastically cut your calories. At 25% BF I would guess that you are taking in some extra ice cream, cake, etc. on the side. Cut that out and I'll bet you improve significantly.

I don't eat ice cream, I don't eat cake, I don't eat junk food i just on my bulking diet ate alot

Max-Angle
01-25-10, 5:15 pm

Im not doing it drastically, im eating 3000 calories a day?

strivin for more
01-25-10, 8:07 pm
Im not doing it drastically, im eating 3000 calories a day?

dude, and i think that 25% BF is off. you posted pics not TOO long ago, and im no expert or anything, but they didnt look 25%.

Muscleguy93
01-25-10, 8:32 pm

lol, I agree, man.

Max-Angle
01-25-10, 9:14 pm
dude, and i think that 25% BF is off. you posted pics not TOO long ago, and im no expert or anything, but they didnt look 25%.

what did they look in your opinion?

T o m m Y
01-25-10, 9:40 pm

x2!!

Dude,you dont even look close to 20%,throw that freaking BF scale in the trash..
That shit is worthless..Stop worrying so much about your damn BF,just eat clean,lift heavy,get stronger,and progress..Do some cardio on your off days if your so worried about your BF..Do not overthink this shit bro or you will go nowhere..

Max-Angle
01-25-10, 10:09 pm
x2!!

Dude,you dont even look close to 20%,throw that freaking BF scale in the trash..
That shit is worthless..Stop worrying so much about your damn BF,just eat clean,lift heavy,get stronger,and progress..Do some cardio on your off days if your so worried about your BF..Do not overthink this shit bro or you will go nowhere..

Then what do you think my bodyfat is and I only have one off day and the weeks when i have more than one is because of my gfs Bball games and hanging out, how many clean calories do you suggest?