PDA

View Full Version : your destiny is what you make it

believe in the dream
01-23-10, 7:22 pm
Living a dream. Yeah that's what this is. No more talking and standing on the sideline. I'm jumping in and getting my hands dirty. It started Jan 11 and ends July 10 in Conroe, Tx. 25 weeks in all will lead to me stepping onto the stage, completly natural, for my first show. Its time to get to it
Into week 2 I'm down from 265 to 262 with my next weigh in coming monday. Following a diet put out by Layne Norton. My nutrient breakdown this week has been:
Cals: 2884
Fat: 77 g
Carbs: 194 g
Pro: 353 g
Fat is higher because I tend to store carbs as fat and I keep the peotein high because of the thermogenic effect that it has
Training has been intense and we're staying on a 4 day split
1: chest/bi
2: legs
3: off
4: shoulders/tri
5: back
6: off
7: repeat
Next month we'll switch to a 5 day split

Jump on board brothers. Give me advice and suggestions, especially those of you who have competed. This is going to be the best 25 weeks of my life

believe in the dream
01-26-10, 6:22 pm
Everything is moving along great. Weighed in monday at 257, down a total of 8 in 2 weeks. Had my re-feed day so I enjoyed my 3300 cals and 400 g of carbs. Energy is still high and strength has not gone down one bit. Everything is right in line.

believe in the dream
01-27-10, 8:32 pm
Feeling very run down today. Gotta get through cardio here in a bit. Gonna get rested up and ready to blast chest and biceps tomorrow. Gotta keep driving forward because nobody is gonna feel sorry for me and they shouldn't. I've gotta seperate myself from the rest of the competition, and if that means I'm a little tired then so be it