PDA

View Full Version : Again?

Davey63
01-25-10, 11:07 am
At the beginning of this Winter I was just at 10 stone.I aimed for 11 for Christmas and hit my target.I made my next target 11 and a half, and have recently hit that.My ultimate goal is 12.5 for July.But the thought of aiming for 12 next makes me feel sick.I'm a hardgainer and eating all day is beginning to tire me.Can somebody motivate me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

squattingtillipuke
01-25-10, 11:24 am
At the beginning of this Winter I was just at 10 stone.I aimed for 11 for Christmas and hit my target.I made my next target 11 and a half, and have recently hit that.My ultimate goal is 12.5 for July.But the thought of aiming for 12 next makes me feel sick.I'm a hardgainer and eating all day is beginning to tire me.Can somebody motivate me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Look in the mirror and tell yourself if you are where you want to be...that is where I always go for motivation. Bro it has to come from within you, we can give you all the words that you want to hear but in the end it is all up to you to eat, train and rest!!!

Mick

The_Legacy
01-25-10, 1:46 pm
i know eating becomes a chore sometimes, just think of the bodybuilders you wanna be like, that always helps me get the last of my food down if i'm not up to it.

strivin for more
01-25-10, 5:55 pm
the motivation is within... we dont have any magic phrase, pill, lift, anything thatll work for you. just where you started and how far youve come... take a week off. eat what youd like, take it easy. if youre not itchin to get back to lifting and gettin bigger, you may want to rethink why youre trying to get big in the first place. and ill give you a hint; if its for women, you wont make it far.

not tryin to sound mean, but theres too many of these kinda threads.

J-Dawg
01-25-10, 8:19 pm
Like the above fellas said, the motivation must start with you. You can have others in your corner for sure but you have to be the one to set the tone for where you want to go. At the end of the day, you have to answer to yourself. There are no magical fixes. Just hard work and consistency. If things came easy, what's the point?

Renji007
01-25-10, 8:23 pm
I'm always hungry, so it's not really a problem for me.

But if you want to get into a routine. do what a client of mine did, strap a timer on your watch, and eat every 2 or three hours it goes off, soon enough you won't know how to eat any other way :) (that soon enough would be about a month and a half later)

Kryptonite
01-26-10, 12:56 pm
Eating contest anyone?

Competition always helps to motivate me. Get one of your friends and challenge him to see who can eat a large pizza the fastest. Everything you eat will be considered practice for the event.

Davey63
01-28-10, 7:54 am
Thanks a million lads, I'm guna go for 12

TheStiffmeister
02-02-10, 11:21 pm
hey man, i too was a hardgainer. came out of HS at 155lbs at 6'1"

I struggled to add mass. It was tough, took a long time. I can give you a good article if you want.