PDA

View Full Version : Animal Cuts making me weak.

yaimthatdude
01-26-10, 1:54 pm
Wussap everyone, Im having a little problem.
First off let me say that im currently taking animal pak/cuts/pump in one stack.
morning- 1 pack of cuts and protein
4 hours later- 1 pack of cuts and 2 BCAA's pills
after lunch- 1 pack of pak
30 minutes before WO- 1 pack of pump
post WO- protein and 2 BCAA's pills

Now, this is my second can of pump and before I started taking cuts, Pump worked AMAZING for me.
I was eating weights and felt energetic and amazing.
Then I decided to cut down my body fat and get ripped more since Ive gained the right pounds I needed off pump.
Im currently on my 3rd week of cuts and I still dont feel the same as I did in the gym when I was just on pump and pak.

The very first time I took cuts and went to workout, I felt so exhausted and was gasping for air after the first workout.
Now, not as bad but still nowhere close to when I wasnt on it.
Why is this happening?
Am I doing something wrong?

When I started taking cuts I decided I wanted to run about 2-3 times a week after my workouts but after my workouts im so exhausted I cant even do abs most of the time.
What is it?

IRBS
01-26-10, 2:17 pm
Sounds liek this has more to do with diet than anything else. What are you eating?

Mr. Dead
01-26-10, 2:20 pm
Sounds liek this has more to do with diet than anything else. What are you eating?

Or a water intake issue... Needs to be a gallon, minimum...

Aggression
01-26-10, 3:01 pm

Or a water intake issue... Needs to be a gallon, minimum...

Could be either of these, as Cuts is suppose to give you an energy boost. Post the diet. Did you change your diet up to a 'cut' diet and drop carbs too many carbs, too soon?

wedge
01-26-10, 3:04 pm
I've been on Cuts for the past month/month and a half. I've had none of the symptoms you're describing. I also take ST beforehand.
A couple of times I have taken Cuts prior to working out and felt great. Take it every morning prior to cardio too. No lack of energy.
I agree with everyone else, what does your diet look like? What is your preworkout meal looking like?

yaimthatdude
01-26-10, 3:14 pm
I eat lunch (which is my breafast because I wake up late because I start work at noon)
so by 1pm im eating usually a chicken sub from subway followed by yogurt and granola.
Then by 5 or 6pm im eating a good meal again.
I go to the gym at 8:30pm every night.
But im thinking its the water intake because the only time I drink water is to take the pills and at the fountain in the gym.
Im not a big fan of water mostly juice but I guess I should be drinking a lot more than huh guys?

U Mad Brah?
01-26-10, 3:17 pm
sounds like you need to get your eating and water intake in line brah. just two meals a day my brahonie?

Universal Rep
01-26-10, 3:17 pm
Cuts has stims in it. Stims do that... stimulate the CNS. Unless your central nervous system is different than the rest of us, it shouldn't make you "weaker". Can you be more explicit? What do you mean weaker, exactly? Like others, I'm guessing it's something else...

Aggression
01-26-10, 3:24 pm
I eat lunch (which is my breafast because I wake up late because I start work at noon)
so by 1pm im eating usually a chicken sub from subway followed by yogurt and granola.
Then by 5 or 6pm im eating a good meal again.
I go to the gym at 8:30pm every night.
But im thinking its the water intake because the only time I drink water is to take the pills and at the fountain in the gym.
Im not a big fan of water mostly juice but I guess I should be drinking a lot more than huh guys?

I think we found your problem. You're only eating twice a day; that's not going to give you any results. And one of those meals is a Subway sub, with yogurt and granola; not diet foods by any means. When using Cuts, you should be sure to get your diet in line before using any fat burning product.

You need to up your water intake to at least a gallon per day while using Cuts. It has natural diuretics in it, so you need to be sure to supply your body with adequate water.

As far as your meals go, you need to add another 3-4 meals, at LEAST. All your meals should be make up of clean sources; chicken, turkey, fish, eggs, oatmeal, potatoes, rice, etc. You need to get on a consistent diet, not just eat whatever you want when you wake up. Wake up earlier so you can have at least 2 meals before work.

ironshaolin
01-26-10, 3:29 pm
Yeah, don't take it personally, but your diet sucks. I mean, a chicken sub from subway, yogurt and granola, and what exactly is a "good meal"? I would suggest getting your diet at least 80% close to flawless before even attempting to lose weight from cuts. Remember, Animal makes good supplements, but that's all they are, supplements. Designed to supplement sensible training with a smart diet. If you're trying to lose weight, you should first be getting at least 1 gram of protein per lb of bodyweight, it doesn't look like you're anywhere close to that. Then lots of fresh veggies, and healthy fats. Keep carbs to a minimum for fat loss, eating bread from subway will definately not help your efforts, nor will granola. I have a problem with granola. Its sited as being a "health food", but if you look at the nutritional profile, its pretty high in sugar and the serving is small, so many people will end up over eating it.

There's tons of good information on this site, try doing some searches, play with it a little, when your diet and training are in check and you know thats not the issue, then come ask why cuts isn't working.

yaimthatdude
01-26-10, 3:35 pm
Sorry guys I didnt mention my other meals.
Those arent just my meals per day.
I eat after the gym too, so I eat 3 meals a day and throw in healthy snacks in between, yogurt, fresh veggies, fruit.
And I know my diet isnt amazing I just dont know where to get a good one.
Considering I dont eat ANY fast food or shit like that because I used to all the time, im just lucky I have a high metabolism.
Im 205lb and im 6 foot 1
I just have extra body, im at 20% right now.
But im not just eating twice a day, I should have mentioned that.
But thanks for all the help guys I appreciate it, Im gonna be drinking a lot more water from now on.
Thank you.

yaimthatdude
01-26-10, 4:03 pm
oh one more thing, is it true I have to take the cuts on off days also, so 7 days a week?

IRBS
01-26-10, 4:07 pm
oh one more thing, is it true I have to take the cuts on off days also, so 7 days a week?

I would rather see you get your diet in check than take Cuts...or any supplement for that matter. In order of importance:

Diet
Training
Supplementation

Do some research on a proper diet and then post up a template that you have come up with. We will be able to assist you better after that.

If you take a supplement without having a proper nutritional backing, you likely wont be pleased with the results (or lack thereof) from the supplement.

yaimthatdude
01-26-10, 4:23 pm
Sounds good IRBS, but for the future am I supposed to take cuts every day?
Also, do you happen to know where I can get a good diet template?
Thanks

IRBS
01-26-10, 4:29 pm
Sounds good IRBS, but for the future am I supposed to take cuts every day?
Also, do you happen to know where I can get a good diet template?
Thanks

Yes, everyday.

Check out this section of the Forvm:

Diet:
http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6
Diet 101:
http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61

There is a TON of information there. Start reading through the threads and you'll be able to piece together a diet plan for yourself.

yaimthatdude
01-26-10, 4:31 pm
I will, thanks a lot for everything bro, I really appreciate the help.

IRBS
01-26-10, 4:33 pm
I will, thanks a lot for everything bro, I really appreciate the help.

no problem buddy, good luck.

96darkhorse
01-27-10, 8:02 pm
[QUOTE=yaimthatdude;890219]Wussap everyone, Im having a little problem.
First off let me say that im currently taking animal pak/cuts/pump in one stack.
morning- 1 pack of cuts and protein
4 hours later- 1 pack of cuts and 2 BCAA's pills
after lunch- 1 pack of pak
30 minutes before WO- 1 pack of pump
post WO- protein and 2 BCAA's pills

QUOTE]

i notice your taking pretty much your cuts back to back with only protein with it.....try to take the cuts with the afternoon meal