PDA

View Full Version : Was gone but not lost......

k1usa
01-27-10, 4:47 pm
My Brothers in Iron.....been a long time...and have missed this Forum and friends....but I'm wanting to toss my shit back into the ring...and catch up.....Now 56 I still qualify for being he "Old Animal"...but never have I ever felt younger...stronger and so loving life as I do now. There have been a few constants in this life...and the Iron is by far one of the strongest components of my grounding and center. Friends come and go.....but to mention one in particular..Brandona...had remained out of all my closest brother as we have kept touch on G mail and G Chat...and as has been since day one....a rock of ages...and a great friend I met here on this forum years ago. If any of you remember me..give me a shout here...love to hear from you. Im still in the gym...still standing strong..still launching iron...still chasing that fucking beast....still going to compete. I have had some set backs over the many months...but deal with them one at a time and manage to make it all happen again. I am so fortunate to still have and share the most wonderful love in my life from my sweetheart Natalie...and my children. As I said...still chasing that beast..but it has a different meaning and look to me....I know from a close call with meeting my maker last summer....well....I know more what that fucker is about...and last summer that fucker met my will to survive. In the gym..what motivates me now is....that I'm still here...still need to feel that "one with the iron" feeling. My friends...my brothers in iron....its good to be back on this forum....Im here...still standing...still living....so...bring it on....just bring it...

brandonA
01-27-10, 5:11 pm
Russ,
my brother from another motha...Last year kicked the shit out of both of us bro, but 2010 is ours for the taken. Looking forward to leaving a huge fucking dent bro..You are my rock as much as I am yours. Brothers in iron...

Much love to the family bro...get your ass down here and we will make some iron weep...

-B

J-Dawg
01-27-10, 5:14 pm
Wow, two brothers that have been severely missed. Great to see you two fellas back on. Sometimes life really kicks ya in the balls. But often times we become stronger and better for it. Welcome back to the fold.

ghost
01-27-10, 5:42 pm
Russ, so glad to see you back on the boards brother!

machineman
01-27-10, 5:47 pm
you were a big part of my joining here almost a year and a half ago so, glad to see you back Russ!

k1usa
01-28-10, 4:07 pm
Bro...I have truly missed you and the gang...Im back....standing tall...rocken

brandonA
01-28-10, 4:50 pm
Wow, two brothers that have been severely missed. Great to see you two fellas back on. Sometimes life really kicks ya in the balls. But often times we become stronger and better for it. Welcome back to the fold.

I will try to stop by more often boss man...been slammed in every respect. But there seems to be some light at the end of the tunnel...or it's the fucking train....

-B

Phil800101
01-29-10, 2:22 am
Great to see ya back Russ!

k1usa
02-01-10, 3:22 pm
Great to see ya back Russ!

Great to be back bro...training is as always...brutal and wonderful....shits in the blood...love it...but Ill be posting the latest here quick...but bro..good to hear from you my brother in iron

D-Bomb
03-03-10, 7:36 pm
you still here brother?

Maccabee
03-07-10, 3:07 am
I remember you from when the forum just started. You motivated me so much and you still do. You are 56 years old and still blasting away. That is a true Animal. Others just fade away. You are the real deal bro. Keep kicken ass.