PDA

View Full Version : Project Z Summary Poll

Universal Rep
01-29-10, 9:19 am
So for all you Alpha Testers... What was your overall impression, now that you're done with Project Z? I'll make this a public poll so that non-testers don't vote and we can keep this clean and honest for the sake of non-Alpha Testers...

IF YOU DID NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE ALPHA TEST, DO NOT VOTE.

Thanks fellas.

mritter3
01-29-10, 11:34 am
Project Z was a great supplement, my sleep patterns were amazing, i felt energized and not all groggy when i woke op, my workouts felt stronger with more energy, and my diet and appetite were thru the roof. I guess my only question is if this is going to be foundational or something we stack from time to time, i would just be afraid that if i took it for too long my body would adjust to it, and i would either need to cycle it from time to time or take another pack to achieve the same result. All in all the product was sick and my recovery was so much quicker than before, so i cant wait for it to become available for everyone to try...thanks again for giving me the opportunity to be a tester for it.

Universal Rep
01-29-10, 11:43 am
Project Z was a great supplement, my sleep patterns were amazing, i felt energized and not all groggy when i woke op, my workouts felt stronger with more energy, and my diet and appetite were thru the roof. I guess my only question is if this is going to be foundational or something we stack from time to time, i would just be afraid that if i took it for too long my body would adjust to it, and i would either need to cycle it from time to time or take another pack to achieve the same result. All in all the product was sick and my recovery was so much quicker than before, so i cant wait for it to become available for everyone to try...thanks again for giving me the opportunity to be a tester for it.

Stop it bro, you're makin' me all misty eyed....

Mr. Dead
01-29-10, 11:44 am
My recovery abilities sky-rocketed during my stint with this!!! Minimal soreness after leg days, and a squat PR, during contest prep... Something's definitely goin' right here!!! My only regret, however, is that my can is almost empty, and I wil be without it, for awhile... Definitely a staple product, whether you're bulking or cutting, the benefits are awesome!!!

em2_walsh
01-31-10, 2:56 am
Does everyone remember life before the Pak (its hard, I know)? You didn't know what you were missing until you had it and then you never wanted to go without it.
That's Z.
I thought I was fine with what I had going, but now that I've had Z I can't imagine what it will be like without it, which is unfortunate because I've only got a few days left.

I fell asleep faster and easier which was worth it by itself, but my energy and appetite were amazing when I woke up, I felt well rested and I was stronger in the gym. Now its just a countdown until its available to the public so I can pick it up again and be reunited with my long lost supplement.

Mr. Dead
02-01-10, 11:34 am
So for all you Alpha Testers... What was your overall impression, now that you're done with Project Z? I'll make this a public poll so that non-testers don't vote and we can keep this clean and honest for the sake of non-Alpha Testers...

Thanks fellas.

*Reminder... Especially the bold part...*

Universal Rep
02-01-10, 12:28 pm
Keep the votes coming if you were an Alpha Tester... Sent out word to all the BB.com testers as well.

squattingtillipuke
02-01-10, 12:34 pm
Definatley going to become a staple along with Pak and Flex...This stuff really helped me get into a quick deep sleep!!! Wake up completely refreshed and ready to tackle my day, who can't use that.

Beowulf
02-01-10, 12:53 pm

Thanks fellas.

Looking forward to seeing all the votes for sure!

J-Dawg
02-01-10, 1:02 pm
Just a reminder--This poll is just for the Alpha Testers so that we can get feedback from the actual testers.

If you didn't participate in the AT program, please don't vote.

Thanks.

Universal Rep
02-01-10, 2:24 pm
Just a reminder--This poll is just for the Alpha Testers so that we can get feedback from the actual testers.

If you didn't participate in the AT program, please don't vote.

Thanks.

Yes... I noticed that a non-tester voted.

machineman
02-02-10, 6:11 am
So, this test is now complete. This is one supp that will make it on my very short list of must haves. This product allowed me to train balls out each session knowing that I had help waiting for me at the end of the day. The quick recovery time this product gives you is truely amazing. I went into this test not really expecting too much. Call that the skeptic in me! This product surpassed any expectations by a long shot. Within minutes of taking this product, you can "feel" it start working. Falling asleep was sometimes difficult, but once I was out, I was out. I woke every morning feeling recharged and ready to go for the day. Once this product hits the market, I WILL be making it a staple in my short list of staple supps.

Huge thanks to Animal for the opportunity to test this product. It, without a doubt, helped me bring up my lifts in preparation for a meet this year. I cannot thank you guys enough for letting me run this test. Now, I can't wait for it to hit the market so I can stock up and keep this train moving!!

Big Al
02-02-10, 7:23 pm
Well I started it right befor I started getting treatment on my torn tricept so I wasnt training 100%.I will say that I NEVER sleep much,go to bed late and up early.When I was taking the Z I felt WAY better in the mornings.I just got a better nights sleep.

Vinny G
02-03-10, 6:07 pm
i dont sleep very good, wake up all the time.
since taking it, i have better energy in the morning from a better nights sleep.

mritter3
02-03-10, 6:41 pm
sounds like just about everyone loves project Z...its been 3 days since i had some...and im on the ground shaking, drooling, and crying....withdrawls suck...lol..cant wait til its available.

Kuclo
02-03-10, 7:05 pm
Since I classify myself in the category as "supplement-whore", I have to say I've tried almost every sleep aid on the market. Some have worked and some are just garbage. The ones that work just help you fall asleep but a few hours later I may be tossing and turning and not in a deep sleep all night like they claim!
Project Z has amazing capabilites to helping you sleep and stay asleep and fully recover. Its takes about 20 mintues and my eyelids start feeling about 100lbs a piece then BAM I'm out!
I sleep HARD when I take Project Z and definitly notice a difference when I dont take it on days I work. The final equation to all the hard work and diet we do in our life long journey to fitness is sleep! Recovery, Heal, Energize and GROW!

Beowulf
02-04-10, 4:39 pm
Will this new product be available outside the Cage at least??? All that cool Animal gear won't be.............

Big Irish
02-05-10, 2:01 pm
You guys are driving us non-testers crazy!!!! I think it's about time to make this stuff available ASAP!!!!! Come on U Rep, I know you've got the pull.

Beowulf
02-05-10, 2:03 pm
You guys are driving us non-testers crazy!!!! I think it's about time to make this stuff available ASAP!!!!! Come on U Rep, I know you've got the pull.

I just saw this: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29627

The House
02-06-10, 6:17 pm
z was good i just dont think i get enough sleep.. lol

Reacher34
02-06-10, 7:26 pm
Project Z is great!! To be able to train HARD, get the required sleep, and have decreased soreness so that you can do it again.... this product is a miracle. Almost nobody has the time to get enough good sleep, with Z all that is possible.

nateakabear
02-21-10, 12:22 pm
I tested project Z and it turned out to be an awesome product. I recovered very well and slept really good while taking it. Something I would defenitley recommend to someone who likes their sleep or has a hard time sleeping like myself. Sometimes it didn't work but most of the time it did and it worked very well.

Bob
02-23-10, 12:27 pm
I'm really looking forward to seeing what the ingredient profile is for this Project Z

train666
02-23-10, 3:21 pm
When is this product going be out?

LionKing
02-24-10, 3:55 pm
ups i voted for: Don't see what all the fuss is about
sorry,i dont participate, please remove my vote :D

JUGGERNAUT
02-24-10, 4:17 pm
I checked Amazing and meant it.

Mr. Dead
02-24-10, 4:22 pm
I checked Amazing and meant it.

x2... I'm all about anything that will improve recovery... That, and I'm a big time insomniac so the sleep portion was an welcome bonus...

psychabinol
02-27-10, 4:58 am
I finished my log a few weeks ago over there. I did a final review. Are you allowed to link to that website?

I rated it as Exceeded Expectations. Excellent product, was thinking in between amazing and exceeded expectations, but i went with EE.

Keep it up, this will stak well other packs too.

Im really interested to find out what the ingrediants were. Does anyone know when it will be revealed, The Arnold? Ive been missing it.

guiman
02-28-10, 5:51 pm
Watchman,

When you poll the results could you list the participants by age? I originally tried to become a particpant and asked the question back then why there wasn't enough representation for the over 40 age group. The answer I got was it would work the same. You know, as well as I do, that is not really the case. Other members also commented that due to age, hormone levels , etc. So, if this product is as good as the participants say, how about setting up a separate test for the over 40 and 50 age group, to see if your product can be used by the older guys?? Without this confirmation, you are limiting your demographics market, which is a big mistake by Universal!

Thanks for listening.

Guiman

PIJW
02-28-10, 6:31 pm
Watchman,

When you poll the results could you list the participants by age? I originally tried to become a particpant and asked the question back then why there wasn't enough representation for the over 40 age group. The answer I got was it would work the same. You know, as well as I do, that is not really the case. Other members also commented that due to age, hormone levels , etc. So, if this product is as good as the participants say, how about setting up a separate test for the over 40 and 50 age group, to see if your product can be used by the older guys?? Without this confirmation, you are limiting your demographics market, which is a big mistake by Universal!

Thanks for listening.

Guiman

Interesting, would be nice to see the results broken down by age group to see how it affects age.

Little Z
03-01-10, 1:22 am
Watchman,

Thanks for listening.

Guiman

there were a few in the over 40 age group who had the chance to test Project Z, now I dont know the exact numbers of how many and exactly their
ages, but you are right.. not everything will work the exact same for everyone.. your body might recover faster than mine, even though im in my 20s it
can still happen.. but as im sure you've read the results from all the testers, there have been pretty consistent results, no matter the age, or body type..
there were average lifters, bodybuilders, powerbuilders, powerlifters, etc.. we all were able to come to almost the same conclusion that Project Z is the real deal..
Have you seen the promo of guess the name, win a can of Project Z?

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=908340#post908340

You have until March 2nd at 3PM EST to get your entry in..

Mr. Dead
03-01-10, 5:28 pm
Watchman,

Thanks for listening.

Guiman

Vinny, Hoomgar, Rage, and myself are all over the age of 40...