PDA

View Full Version : Toledo ABC 1/30/10

D-NUTZ
01-30-10, 10:07 pm
http://s902.photobucket.com/albums/ac229/True74Seneca419/Toldeo%20ABC%201%2030%202010/

I will put the captions on when i have some free time.

Little Z
01-30-10, 10:23 pm
Thank your dad for me for taking those shots of us all today.. and thanks for posting them up and taking some yourself.. we did some damage today
i dont think many of the people there were use to some of the noises they heard haha

machineman
01-31-10, 1:26 am
Thank your dad for me for taking those shots of us all today.. and thanks for posting them up and taking some yourself.. we did some damage today
i dont think many of the people there were use to some of the noises they heard haha

haha, no they were not....I hope smith06 didn't scare too many of them with his rack pulls!

D-NUTZ
01-31-10, 9:23 am
haha, no they were not....I hope smith06 didn't scare too many of them with his rack pulls!

Haha i remember at one point i saw two workers standing there and they just stood there with there mouths open pointing at him. It made me chuckle lol!

G Diesel
02-01-10, 9:29 am
Good to see you guys representing in Animal country (Ohio)...

I see my boy Little Z pushing some real shit. Nice.

Keep it up fellas.

Peace, G

C.Coronato
02-01-10, 10:06 am
Lookin real good fellas. Lots of good Volume.

Iceiktitan
02-01-10, 8:27 pm
I'm a volume freak lol. Good pictures fellas. Hope to do it again sometime soon.

Lookin real good fellas. Lots of good Volume.

mritter3
02-01-10, 10:16 pm
great pics man...thanks for posting them...def. wishing i was there...next time for sure.

Enforcer
02-01-10, 10:21 pm
http://s902.photobucket.com/albums/ac229/True74Seneca419/Toldeo%20ABC%201%2030%202010/

I will put the captions on when i have some free time.

Solid crew you guys have out there. Looks like you guys put in some serious work just by judging from those pics. Keep up the hard work everyone and cant wait to see what you guys have in store for the next ABC

mritter3
02-02-10, 8:30 am
any ideas on an ABC before the Arnold...maybe the 20th of Feb???....just a thought.

machineman
02-02-10, 8:42 am
any ideas on an ABC before the Arnold...maybe the 20th of Feb???....just a thought.

don't know right now.....hadn't really planned on it! I was thinking maybe late March/Early April......but if peeps post up and want one before the Arnold, I will see what I can do.....

mritter3
02-02-10, 8:48 am
don't know right now.....hadn't really planned on it! I was thinking maybe late March/Early April......but if peeps post up and want one before the Arnold, I will see what I can do.....

very cool man...either way hopefully i will be there for sure this time....sucks you guys had the issue with powerhouse

Little Z
02-03-10, 11:50 pm

I would be out.. hoping to head to Akron/Canton Chapter for their ABC that day.. a session a little after the Arnold would be solid.. would still have
everyone pumped from the Arnold and would allow everyone a little time to have any $$ situated after any traveling they did and such..

machineman
02-04-10, 6:36 am
I would be out.. hoping to head to Akron/Canton Chapter for their ABC that day.. a session a little after the Arnold would be solid.. would still have
everyone pumped from the Arnold and would allow everyone a little time to have any $$ situated after any traveling they did and such..

I agree with Z on this, Matt......I think for now, we just get ready for the Arnold....then maybe a month after that, we have another ABC to continue the vibe! I will have to see how that falls with the kitchen remodel, but I am thinking Mid April or Mid May for the next gathering......

deanna7272
02-04-10, 8:15 am
Just checking out the pics.... Dad got some great shots TS... Everyone looks like their getting geared up for The Cage... Niiiice....