PDA

View Full Version : Creatine

Max-Angle
01-31-10, 1:06 pm
Your supposed to do like 20 something grams of it spread out in five servings and for like 5 days then for like 2-3 weeks do like 3 grams or something then stop for a month is this correct, what exactly is creatine supposed to do?

Little Z
01-31-10, 1:28 pm
Sorry bro, we dont discuss taking supplements with anyone under the age of 18.. Just eat and lift hard..

DA GOVNA
01-31-10, 1:46 pm
When your 18 ;) take 5 grams a day, I take mine in the morning and drink about a gallon of water before work out that evening. There are like 20 types of creatine now a day but I would take the stuff that started it all CREATINE MONOHYDRATE.

Max-Angle
01-31-10, 1:49 pm
When your 18 ;) take 5 grams a day, I take mine in the morning and drink about a gallon of water before work out that evening. There are like 20 types of creatine now a day but I would take the stuff that started it all CREATINE MONOHYDRATE.

Is that five grams per lb of lean mass?

Max-Angle
01-31-10, 1:49 pm
Is that five grams per lb of lean mass?

nevermind haha, every day though or do you take a month break or something?

DA GOVNA
01-31-10, 1:56 pm
No total unless you are under 125lbs, then take 3 grams a day. I take it year round, everyday even on rest days. The fact is if you want to put on mass and gain strength quick then take creatine (when your 18 ) and have 3 protein shakes a day: between breakfast and lunch, between lunch and dinner and post work out. Good luck bro.

Ardent
01-31-10, 1:58 pm
I like my kre-alkalyn

DA GOVNA
01-31-10, 2:05 pm
Max your squat is less than your bench???

Max-Angle
01-31-10, 2:07 pm
Max your squat is less than your bench???

I just got a squat rack

Goliathus
01-31-10, 5:14 pm
Most forms of creatine require a loading phase, which is exactly what you described in your first post.

YOu should REALLY understand what creatine does before you take it, especially being 16.
Don't even touch it yet.
Your body is already making ridiculous amounts of hormones for you to take and lift with.