PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions...

DA GOVNA
01-31-10, 1:49 pm
WTF happen to NITRO-G! Well if you have read my journey I have been out of the game a while and now that I have been back for a couple months I just thought I would get my favorite post work out mix NITRO-G and saw that it is not on the website! Question 2 is what are you guys taking in place of nitro-g, I hate capsules so i refuse to take nitro, my guess is BCAA stack or Torrent?

Little Z
01-31-10, 2:03 pm
It got switched over to EAA Nitro... here you go.. couple different threads..

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29385

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=28774

C.Coronato
02-01-10, 3:32 pm
Nitro G is 100% the exact same formula just a different name -- EAA Nitro.

I use it every day pre workout with my shock.

Beowulf
02-01-10, 3:37 pm

Didn't know that, thanks for the information.

Universal Rep
02-01-10, 4:36 pm
As others said, went from Animal to Universal, packets to bulk powder. Same formula, same exact taste. Only different, different packaging and more value...

DA GOVNA
02-01-10, 10:57 pm

Preworkout?... I always took Nitro-g imediately after my work out. Why take it before???

Bran88
02-01-10, 11:09 pm
Preworkout?... I always took Nitro-g imediately after my work out. Why take it before???

Extra precaution for a hardcore workout. Loading up with essential aminos will ensure the prolonging of depletion.

DA GOVNA
02-02-10, 5:49 am
Extra precaution for a hardcore workout. Loading up with essential aminos will ensure the prolonging of depletion.

I dont understand...

widdlewade44
02-02-10, 7:59 am

Nitro or EAA Nitro pre-workout...

I dont understand...

provides extra EAAs and energy for the workout. The building blocks are available in your system to be put to use now, rather then (or in addition to) after the workout.

Kevin
widdlewade44

mritter3
02-02-10, 8:04 am
Nitro G is now eaa nitro a universal product..comes in grape and fruit punch, i usually use it pre or intra workout and take torrent pwo.

C.Coronato
02-02-10, 11:32 am

Yea man, i like the aminos and carbs for the workout. Gets me going a bit more with the Shock as well.

Then post i have Torrent.

N. Motta
02-02-10, 11:48 am
How about using EAA immediately upon waking in the morning? Would any of you guys consider using it as an Intra workout drink?

mritter3
02-02-10, 11:52 am
How about using EAA immediately upon waking in the morning? Would any of you guys consider using it as an Intra workout drink?

def...i take my gallon jug of water throw in some eaa and some bcaa and sip thru the day, and hell yeah you can use it intraworkout with some storm is a great combo. or carb max

N. Motta
02-02-10, 12:05 pm
Reason I asked is, I have been drinking a serving right when I wake up. I figure the quick carbs and aminos are a really good idea to stop the fast. Then I start eating my breakfast about 30 minutes later.

J-Dawg
02-02-10, 12:48 pm
Reason I asked is, I have been drinking a serving right when I wake up. I figure the quick carbs and aminos are a really good idea to stop the fast. Then I start eating my breakfast about 30 minutes later.

I actually do that on my way to work. And then have my meal as soon as I arrive. I like getting the EAAs into my system first thing in the morning with carbs (I love carbs).