PDA

View Full Version : Upset Stomach WIth The New Cuts Formula

Thetasteofink69
02-01-10, 9:56 am
Two days ago I got my can of the new Cuts formula.. I bought it because I loved the old one. I've taken Cuts once before, back in May during my first cut. I ended up going from 200 to 190 and dropped 3% bodyfat (professionally measured) in 4 weeks. I never had any problems with it, I felt better than ever

So yesterday was the first day I started taking the new formula. I had a weird taste in my mouth both times after I took it, but it didn't bother me much. I took a pack this morning right after I woke up, then did my morning cardio. Everything was going good and then about 30 minutes in I got hit with nausea. I ended up having to cut cardio short and I lost it outside the gym.

Any tips? I'd hate to have to return it, I had great results with the old formula. I know it's the pack that's upsetting my stomach, because I'm two weeks into my cut and this is the first time this has happened. Any replies are appreciated

GJN5002
02-01-10, 10:30 am
It might just be a fluke(sp?). Ive taken 2 cans of the new formula and got an upset stomach a few times but nothing regularly.

Aggression
02-01-10, 11:53 am
To ease stomach discomfort, try taking the pack of Cuts with juice instead of water. Or, you can eat something about 20min before Cuts to help stomach issues.

GJN5002
02-01-10, 12:04 pm
To ease stomach discomfort, try taking the pack of Cuts with juice instead of water. Or, you can eat something about 20min before Cuts to help stomach issues.

wouldnt taking a fat burner with high glycemic juice kinda defeat the purpose?

Aggression
02-01-10, 12:10 pm
wouldnt taking a fat burner with high glycemic juice kinda defeat the purpose?

If you're taking it with 8oz of grape juice, sure, but if its just enough to take down the pak, then it'll be fine. Personally, when I take all the Paks, I only need about 1/2oz of liquid to take 'em down. In my mind, that shouldn't pose problem, and it might help with the stomach discomfort.

You can also try it with milk ...