PDA

View Full Version : Test

Bran88
02-01-10, 12:31 pm
I know it's suggested that Test and Stak are used from the age 25 and above. I'm 22, and feel like this could break a strength and mass plateau that I'm sitting on. I also know that it's possible to have naturally low testosterone levels. I'm not saying that I do, but what are the chance at this age that Test will have a positive outcome on my training?

I have also read that any excess test in the male body will convert to estrogen. Is this true or just a myth?

--Brandon

Beowulf
02-01-10, 12:50 pm
I know it's suggested that Test and Stak are used from the age 25 and above. I'm 22, and feel like this could break a strength and mass plateau that I'm sitting on. I also know that it's possible to have naturally low testosterone levels. I'm not saying that I do, but what are the chance at this age that Test will have a positive outcome on my training?

I have also read that any excess test in the male body will convert to estrogen. Is this true or just a myth?

--Brandon

I know what others are probably going to say, to stay off either. That said, the theory behind Animal Test is interesting and not necessarily, IMHO, limited to 25 or over.

NJC_Manhattan
02-01-10, 12:59 pm
I took stak at 24, and it really helped. Not sure about 22.

G Diesel
02-01-10, 1:02 pm
I don't think it is a blanket, all-applicable statement, but the idea is that natural test products would be less beneficial for healthy males already in their hormonal prime than for guys in their late 20s, 30s, 40s and beyond.

Peace, G