PDA

View Full Version : Project Z Alpha Testers... Side Effects?

Universal Rep
02-01-10, 4:34 pm
Now I guessin' most of the ATers knew what to expect before they started their logs. My question is, any side effects that were no expected? For example, I've following following the logs and noticed one ATer said he was more hungry in the morning... If true, valuable info. Anyone else notice any other benefits?

TheGreatWhite
02-01-10, 4:37 pm
U Rep,

Z's a fantastic product to start off...I did experience a small "breakout" within the first 3 days, but it went away failry quick, and yes I definately had a monster appetite in the AM lol...other than that, great stuff from Animal yet again

Universal Rep
02-01-10, 4:43 pm
U Rep,

Z's a fantastic product to start off...I did experience a small "breakout" within the first 3 days, but it went away failry quick, and yes I definately had a monster appetite in the AM lol...other than that, great stuff from Animal yet again

You too? With the appetite? If true, could be a great addition to lifters, but esp. on a bulk...

Now about the zits, lay off the chocolate and pizza... Haha.

sodapop
02-01-10, 5:59 pm
Along with other stuff I've been reading about Z, if it gives an appetite boost, I'll definitely be checking it out. That's something I could use!

mritter3
02-01-10, 6:01 pm
ya man def. an appetite boost first thing in the morning that carries throughout the day, no breakout problems for me....and i was eating chocolate and pizza...lol

Rage
02-01-10, 7:59 pm
No bad side effects for me. Only better sleep and faster recover. Great product.

Reacher34
02-01-10, 8:50 pm
No sides for me. Certainly not an appetite increase, though I wish that were the case. I'm using Dorian Yates' old bulking diet and I now hate food.

machineman
02-02-10, 6:13 am
Some days I would definitely wake up and be ready to hit the kitchen and eat everything I could get my hands on! This is definitely going to be a staple product for me when it comes out.

mritter3
02-02-10, 8:17 am
you and me both bob...i didnt know u were the coordinatior for toledo now...very cool man.

TheGreatWhite
02-02-10, 8:17 am
You too? With the appetite? If true, could be a great addition to lifters, but esp. on a bulk...

Now about the zits, lay off the chocolate and pizza... Haha.

I should throw this as a side-not, I also started using M-Stak a few days prior to Z arriving, so maybe that caused the small break out, who knows!

em2_walsh
02-02-10, 9:48 am
I didn't have a breakout or any other sides, but being hungry is an understatement.

When you wake up in the morning you can't get to the kitchen fast enough.

mritter3
02-02-10, 9:52 am
I didn't have a breakout or any other sides, but being hungry is an understatement.

When you wake up in the morning you can't get to the kitchen fast enough.

that is for sure man...been off it for 2 days and im going thru withdrawls...sleep is still ok, but man...i need me some Z.

TheGreatWhite
02-02-10, 11:11 am
haha no shit....I thought my stomach was going to eat itself in the AM....

Mr. Dead
02-02-10, 6:37 pm
No bad side effects for me. Only better sleep and faster recovery. Great product.

What he said...

calcaneous
02-02-10, 7:40 pm
no side effects. Crazy good sleep, thats it.

Universal Rep
02-19-10, 1:58 pm
The whole increased appetite thing intrigues me... I can imagine a double stack of M-Stak/Project Z... On a bulk. Could you imagine how easily and effectively you could chow down??? We could call it the "Bed & Breakfast Stack", haha....

charlievanriper
02-19-10, 2:05 pm
I just wanted to ask if this would help to improve the recovery after intense training with the energy drain from to much activity doing the Horizontal Rumba?

Or should I cut back on that activity to keep growing.

Universal Rep
02-19-10, 2:06 pm
I just wanted to ask if this would help to improve the recovery after intense training with the energy drain from to much activity doing the Horizontal Rumba?

Or should I cut back on that activity to keep growing.

Horizontal Rumba? Is that like the Argentine Tango?

charlievanriper
02-19-10, 2:11 pm
Horizontal Rumba? Is that like the Argentine Tango?

Lol you know consensual sex between concenting adults!

Banging and training Animal style hard and heavy. lmao

Maybe I should up my calorie intake! ya know feed the Beast and all.

Universal Rep
02-19-10, 2:12 pm
Lol you know consensual sex between concenting adults!

Banging and training Animal style hard and heavy. lmao

Maybe I should up my calorie intake! ya know feed the Beast and all.

Hahaha I know, brother. I didn't fall off a turnip truck yesterday.... But ain't gonna ask bout "feeding the beast"...

Seriously though, yeah, I think it'd help...

charlievanriper
02-19-10, 2:12 pm
lol

charlievanriper
02-19-10, 2:14 pm
Hahaha I know, brother. I didn't fall off a turnip truck yesterday.... But ain't gonna ask bout "feeding the beast"...

Seriously though, yeah, I think it'd help...

Ya you couldnt of that Truck was in Alabamy yesterday lol

Universal Rep
02-19-10, 2:16 pm
Ya you couldnt of that Truck was in Alabamy yesterday lol

Hahaha, CV ya still got it.

widdlewade44
02-20-10, 7:21 pm
The whole increased appetite thing intrigues me... I can imagine a double stack of M-Stak/Project Z... On a bulk. Could you imagine how easily and effectively you could chow down??? We could call it the "Bed & Breakfast Stack", haha....

Sounds like a winner to me and a great promo when Z becomes available to the masses.

Great feedback on Z, I can't wait to try it myself.

Kevin
widdlewade44