PDA

View Full Version : Question for maximum results...

DSHF
02-02-10, 12:32 pm
Hey whats the best stack for size and strength?

im looking in to TEST and M-Stak

any suggestions?

i will be taking cuts as well.

what/how would you stak these or certain Staks for optimal results.

DSHF

"all pain and suffering is byproduct of growth, growth is what you see on your journey, your journey is the road to your destination, your destination is up to you"

WeeMan
02-02-10, 12:46 pm
i wouldnt use Cuts if i were trying to bulk.

ghost
02-02-10, 1:14 pm
DSHF

what does your diet look like? how old are you? what does your current training routine look like?

DSHF
02-02-10, 2:07 pm
DSHF

what does your diet look like? how old are you? what does your current training routine look like?

not planning on using cuts during...i may have worded that wrong.

age-25, diet is clean red meats, lean meats, fish, complex carbs, veggies, oatmeal, eggs, shakes. tons of water.
train heavy---M-R (off Friday) Sat/Sun strong man lifts/unconventional out of weight room

controlled insanity

ghost
02-02-10, 2:11 pm
tons of water.
train heavy---M-R (off Friday) Sat/Sun strong man lifts/unconventional out of weight room

define "tons"

and i wasnt looking for what style of training.., i was looking for specifics...

DSHF
02-03-10, 9:14 am
I drink about 1.5 gallons/day sometimes more depending on training.

M-chest/shoulders/tris
Incline DB bench 3x8
Power Presses 3x8
Incline DB Fly 2x10
Flat Bench 3x8
Dragon Row 2x15

Military Press 3x8
Lateral Raise 3x10
Rear Delt DB 3x10
Seated DB Press 2x6

Skull Crushers 3x12
Dips 3x15
Overhead Ext 2x10
ABS 150 reps
T-Legs
Squat 4x8
RDL 4x8
Leg Curl/Ext 4x12
Front Sqt 3x10

Standing Calf Raise
Calf Raise on Leg Press Mach
ABS 150 reps
W-OFF
Abs 200 Reps
R-Back/Bi
Rev Grip BB Row 3x8
DB Row 3x8
Wide Seated Row 3x10
Pull ups 3xamap
Rev Shrug 4x15
DLift 1x8, 2x6
LTPD 3x10

BB Curls 3x8
EZ Curls 3x10
Seated DB 3x8
ABS 150 Reps

FRI OFF
SAT OFF

SUNDAY HIT IT AGAIN

OFF days are active rest. i do 400lb tire work, sand bags, up hill sprint work, ABS, Sledge Hammer work on tire, kettle bell cleans, pull ups/body weight reg. etc. whatever is lying around the house.

heres the thing...im new to the supplement world everything has been natural until this point and im not going to lie i want to get massive. i have the work ethic and eating down i just want something to add to the mix and get some huge gains. i want mass and size so if you see anything you would switch up let me know. i want good gains. if you have a workout that you think is better or that you use i would love the input. its time to reach to new heights.

DSHF

ghost
02-03-10, 9:17 am
are you looking in to powerlifting or bodybuilding, or powerbuilding routines? i know i am asking a lot of questions, but they are all very relevant.

Aggression
02-03-10, 9:21 am
A Test/M-stak combo would be a legit combo for mass/strength. But make sure you have your eating down. M-stak is a type of product that will no product results if you're not putting in the effort with your diet.

ChadO
02-03-10, 11:18 am
A Test/M-stak combo would be a legit combo for mass/strength. But make sure you have your eating down. M-stak is a type of product that will no product results if you're not putting in the effort with your diet.

true that aggression. Make sure your eating a shit load with m-stak. you will see result with the product itself, but you will see greater results when eating a shit ton.

ironshaolin
02-03-10, 12:02 pm
Here's what I feel will yield the best results:

10 g's EAA's 10 g's glutamine pre-workout

25-30g's BCAA's during workout

Fast carbs/protien PWO

Also, have 5-10g's eaa's before 3 meals during the day.

For a smaller budget, 25-30g's BCAA during workout will still yield great results.

Universal makes a great line. You have EAA stack or Nitro for EAA's, and you have BCAA stack for during your workouts. PWO the best bet is torrent. For strength, nothing beats creatine. 5 grams on off days, 5 grams before and after workouts.

Not sure what types of weights you're using, but it looks like you do a TON of volume. You're during the week is loaded with stuff, and then your "rest" is actually incredibly demanding strongman stuff. I would try to get in at least 1-2 days of ACTUAL rest, where you don't do anythign active.

DSHF
02-03-10, 12:50 pm
bodybuilding routines. or whatever will pack on the beef.

and in reply to diet. what would you suggest for maximum growth is there a specific diet you use? what are the main elements it consists of?

thx

ghost
02-03-10, 1:14 pm
bodybuilding routines. or whatever will pack on the beef.

and in reply to diet. what would you suggest for maximum growth is there a specific diet you use? what are the main elements it consists of?

thx

Food. and lots of it.

high protein, high fats. lots of calories. the most cardio your week should consist of, is the walk to the fridge and the shitter.

WeeMan
02-03-10, 5:01 pm
OFF days are active rest. i do 400lb tire work, sand bags, up hill sprint work, ABS, Sledge Hammer work on tire, kettle bell cleans, pull ups/body weight reg. etc. whatever is lying around the house.

thats not active rest mate, thats training. no matter what your taking or how good your diet is, you will not grow and im guessing you will plateau.
rest is just as important as your diet, if you cant go a day without excercising then do some swimming or go for a hike.

violator
02-04-10, 2:29 am
Beta - Alanine!!!!