PDA

View Full Version : Optimal way to take CUTS with my diet/exercise

Tytus
02-02-10, 4:14 pm
Hey I'm new here, treat me nice.

If you know what you're talking about and would like to help me out, please look at my current routine/diet and let me know if there's a better way to take the 2 packs of Animal cuts a day, other than what I'm currently doing (been on them for only 2 days so far)

Wake up at 7 am to take the cut pack 1
Cardio at 7:20 ish. HIIT sprints, 8 of them for 30 seconds on, 60 seconds off with warm up and cool down
Breakfast right after:
One egg 3 Egg Whites
Hot Sauce
Whey Protein
Skim Milk
Orange

Then I go to school and I have a clif sports bar a few hours later at school

I come home, and 2 hours after I eat the clif bar, I take cut pack 2, as close to on an empty stomache as I can get without starving myself from the time of breakfast.

I usually take a crap and then do whatever workout of P90X I'm on that day, weights or plyo or yoga or kenpo.

Then I have my PWO feast, where I get my one daily carb serving:
I usually mix it up but here's a sample:
Protein
Creatine
Glutamine
L-Arganine
Multivitamine
Skim Milk
Chicken breast
Lettuce
Wheat Bread
Apple

Here's what I typically eat the rest of the day:
30 unsalted Almonds
V8 drink
Protein
Skim Milk

Turkey
Lettuce wrap

More veggies
More fruit if I need more calories

I'm 20 years old. I'm 6'5 and 220 pounds. My BF% is roughly 18%. My RMR is 2530 with my total Energy Output a day being 3600 calories. My Weightloss zone is 2000-2500. I usually get right at 2000-2100 a day. My metabolism is fast but not very fast.

For my diet, I'm following the P90X outline as much as possible, taking in about 6-7 servings of protein a day and only 1 carb.

My specific question is for the animal cuts, should the second pack be taken on an empty stomach like in the morning? Nothing I can find specifies this.

As to all the other crap I mentioned, I would appreciate any input on how I might cut more efficiently. I'm on the ball to do anything, I just hate not getting optimal results cause I'm doing something either wrong or at the wrong time. Thanks ahead of time!

Tytus
02-02-10, 4:22 pm
Oh and of course I get about 200 ounces of water a day.
Also, how long, if at all, should I wait to exercise after I take the cuts pack?

C.Coronato
02-02-10, 5:15 pm
Real easy man -- Wake up and take them immediately. Eat about 30 mins later.

Take second pack 4-5 hours after the first one.