PDA

View Full Version : First time going to the Arnold

trainer89
02-03-10, 12:08 am
so i have never been to ohio before and im really excited about going to the arnold this year! but i have a few questions. do i need to buy the tickets online or can i just go in person and pay the $10 a day right up front? I think last year i heard about all of the ANIMAL pros trained with the members on the forvm and afterwards went out to eat somewhere. where would the gym be at if it is happening this year? thanks guys for answering my questions cause im kinda lost lol

Phil800101
02-03-10, 1:24 am
so i have never been to ohio before and im really excited about going to the arnold this year! but i have a few questions. do i need to buy the tickets online or can i just go in person and pay the $10 a day right up front? I think last year i heard about all of the ANIMAL pros trained with the members on the forvm and afterwards went out to eat somewhere. where would the gym be at if it is happening this year? thanks guys for answering my questions cause im kinda lost lol

1. You can buy them online or there...same price really. There usually is a really long line if you're buying them in person...at least on Saturday there is, Friday isn't too bad. I personally just buy them online and have them sent USPS (no charge).

2. Yes, there is a National ABC event on Saturday night, held at Metro Fitness, which is about a 10 minute walk from the expo center (9 E Long Street, Columbus OH...essentially corner of High & Long). Here is a thread with info on that:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=27984

Hope this helps bro!

sanga
02-03-10, 3:08 am

I got mine on the door sat and sun without having to queue for longer than 10 minutes.

You`re gonna love it in THE CAGE!!! Its so hard to describe but the atmosphere is like nothing else, its intense to say the least.

Get to Metroflex Gym too if you can, last year was the biggest ABC session ever and I was there, that was great, I trained with Vinny and Firedrake, great gym and great people

I`m from the UK and were the only ones that made the trip, my wife and I were made very very welcome by everyone there, you will feel right at home mate, just go and enjoy!

Check out J-Dawg and crew at The Cage selling supps and clothing, a great bunch of informative guys there to help you

trainer89
02-03-10, 1:54 pm
thanks guys for the help! :)