PDA

View Full Version : "Project Z" (Animal PM): All will be revealed in The Cage

naturalguy
02-03-10, 4:45 pm
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/ProjectZblack3.jpg

If you want to be the first to see what it's all about, check out the final formula, hold a can in your hands, find out what it'll help with and what it can do for you, go to The Cage.

Beowulf
02-03-10, 5:00 pm
So news about Project Z won't be announced anywhere else?

Mr. Dead
02-03-10, 5:05 pm
Must... Have... More...

naturalguy
02-03-10, 5:10 pm
So news about Project Z won't be announced anywhere else?

After The Cage Project Z will be announced here.

If you are not going to be at The Cage you may get some info via animalpak on twitter as it's happening at The Cage.

Beowulf
02-03-10, 5:15 pm
After The Cage Project Z will be announced here.

If you are not going to be at The Cage you may get some info via animalpak on twitter as it's happening at The Cage.

Twitter, lol.

naturalguy
02-03-10, 5:23 pm
Twitter, lol.

I know where you are coming from bro but wouldn't it be cool to get live updates and pictures from The Cage if you couldn't be there?

PIJW
02-03-10, 5:50 pm
Man this sucks, I'm stuck at work, cannot time any time off for trips unless it is for the company until summer time. I hate being behind and trying to play catchup from other mistakes. Guess i have to wait for the product to go live or my local suppler to get some in.

But ill be following on twitter, praying i can get a can.

mritter3
02-03-10, 6:42 pm
Must... Have... More...

i with ya deadman....me too!!!

Beowulf
02-08-10, 12:57 pm
I know where you are coming from bro but wouldn't it be cool to get live updates and pictures from The Cage if you couldn't be there?

Yes, yes it would.

Louie
02-10-10, 3:25 pm
What is this a new supp they are comming out with? I Love shit thats lets me be a MAN TRAIN HARD AND GROW!!!

Birdman
02-10-10, 3:55 pm
called it! lol cant wait to give Z a test drive

Mr. Dead
02-10-10, 4:00 pm
I truly can't wait to get my hands on some more of this... Definitely a staple...

Little Z
02-10-10, 4:24 pm
I already have quite a few guys I know and lift with, who havent fully converted to Animal, but they lurk around the forvm and the site reading articles that
can not wait till the Arnold to get their hands on 'Project Z'.. im in the same boat with everyone, I cant wait to get more..

puremx242
02-24-10, 9:35 pm
Hell yes i'll be there to see it for myself

intoodeep25
02-25-10, 12:27 am
NG, whens this gonna be available at bb.com

D-Bone
02-25-10, 4:09 am
I can't wait to get my hands on some "Project Z". I've heard nothing but good things about it.

soulspline
02-25-10, 8:23 am
DEMN wish i can go....

naturalguy
02-25-10, 8:42 am
NG, whens this gonna be available at bb.com

If all goes well the product will be shipping from corporate around 3/5 to all retailers, from there it will probably take a week or two for them to ship from their sites.

mritter3
02-25-10, 8:44 am
If all goes well the product will be shipping from corporate around 3/5 to all retailers, from there it will probably take a week or two for them to ship from their sites.

very cool....but im not waiting that long...the cage is where ill be stocking up.

naturalguy
02-25-10, 8:48 am
very cool....but im not waiting that long...the cage is where ill be stocking up.

It will be there. I just got a peak at the first production can and saw what the final pack looks like. I can't give away too much but I will say there is a color in there that I have never seen in an Animal product before.

PIJW
02-25-10, 8:53 am
It will be there. I just got a peak at the first production can and saw what the final pack looks like. I can't give away too much but I will say there is a color in there that I have never seen in an Animal product before.

Cant Wait to get my 1st can.

Mr. Dead
02-25-10, 12:55 pm

Interesting...

Universal Rep
02-25-10, 1:35 pm
In addition to Project Z being available in The Shop area of The Cage, on 3/5 it should be available to ship on Corporate's site (animalpak.com). However, be advised that it will be priced at full retail.

wedge
02-25-10, 1:44 pm

You're tempting me to go back on my never open a Twitter account pledge now NG.

mritter3
02-25-10, 1:44 pm
In addition to Project Z being available in The Shop area of The Cage, on 3/5 it should be available to ship on Corporate's site (animalpak.com). However, be advised that it will be priced at full retail.

sounds good..thaks for the info

Universal Rep
02-25-10, 1:59 pm
sounds good..thaks for the info

While you're reading, a chance to score a free can: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=908340#post908340

naturalguy
02-25-10, 2:33 pm
You're tempting me to go back on my never open a Twitter account pledge now NG.

Do it. I will be posting pics and goings on as they happen at The Cage.

Universal Rep
02-25-10, 2:35 pm
Cant Wait to get my 1st can.

Stay tuned... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29958

Mr. Dead
02-25-10, 4:37 pm
Stay tuned... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29958

Sweet!!!

CB
02-25-10, 5:42 pm
I already have quite a few guys I know and lift with, who havent fully converted to Animal, but they lurk around the forvm and the site reading articles that
can not wait till the Arnold to get their hands on 'Project Z'.. im in the same boat with everyone, I cant wait to get more..

I'm with you Little Z. I am excited to get to the cage and get my hands on my first can!

Enforcer
02-25-10, 6:24 pm
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/ProjectZblack3.jpg

If you want to be the first to see what it's all about, check out the final formula, hold a can in your hands, find out what it'll help with and what it can do for you, go to The Cage.

I have personally gotten a chance to try this product and let me tell you it delivers results. Make sure you pick up a can of this ASAP

wedge
02-25-10, 10:53 pm
Do it. I will be posting pics and goings on as they happen at The Cage.

Did it. Want to see some Cage coverage next week.

Universal Rep
02-26-10, 3:20 pm
I have personally gotten a chance to try this product and let me tell you it delivers results. Make sure you pick up a can of this ASAP

^^^^ this. Do I think it'll become a staple for me like Pak/Flex/Omega is? Time will tell.

Mr. Dead
02-26-10, 3:34 pm
^^^^ this. Do I think it'll become a staple for me like Pak/Flex/Omega is? Time will tell.

It's definitely going to be one of my staples...

mritter3
02-26-10, 3:40 pm

x2 deadman....one of my fav.

Universal Rep
02-26-10, 3:56 pm

My Four Pillars would become Five. No symmetry in that.

Mr. Dead
02-26-10, 3:57 pm
My Four Pillars would become Five. No symmetry in that.

Uhm... U-Rep's Pentagon...??? It would fit right in, with the Spec Ops theme, at the Cage... *LOL*

J-Dawg
03-09-10, 2:07 pm
Here's a cool opportunity to test out the actual finished product--Animal PM. Check out this promo: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=30214

Mr. Dead
03-10-10, 5:16 pm
Here's a cool opportunity to test out the actual finished product--Animal PM. Check out this promo: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=30214

Sweet Promo, J!!!