PDA

View Full Version : EXCLUSIVE: Official Entry Ticket to The Box.

J-Dawg
02-04-10, 9:30 am
1. Fill out this form below
2. Wear your favorite Animal t-shirt
3. Show up to The Cage (Booth #419) at the 2010 Arnold Classic...

By doing so, you'll gain special VIP access to “The Box.”

What is The Box? It's a special area within The Cage reserved for the loyal members of the FORVM and Animal fans everywhere. Watch the events in The Cage up front and personal. Sample different and new and future Universal products... And more. Enjoy.

Entry Into THE BOX (http://forum.animalpak.com/media/ArnoldBoxOffer2010.pdf)

smoothballer
02-04-10, 9:49 am
Awesome!!!!!

Universal Rep
02-04-10, 10:23 am
Very nice... So fellas, which is gonna be your Animal T-Shirt of choice to show off in The Box? Me, my fav is "Shut The Fuck Up & Train". Classic, never goes out of style.

Kon_Rock
02-04-10, 10:32 am
BOOM its HERE!

Universal Rep
02-04-10, 10:37 am
BOOM its HERE!

... Finally.

deanna7272
02-04-10, 10:39 am
Niiiiiice.....

Kon_Rock
02-04-10, 10:39 am
Your telling me.

B Con
02-04-10, 11:05 am
Very nice... So fellas, which is gonna be your Animal T-Shirt of choice to show off in The Box? Me, my fav is "Shut The Fuck Up & Train". Classic, never goes out of style.

That shirt sells VERY quick too. Good taste U.

bodybabe10
02-04-10, 11:05 am
I did this for the first time last year and loved it! Can't wait for this year! YAY!

Blondie Weapon X
02-04-10, 11:37 am
It is so awesome that you put out these Vip's to the Cage!!! I had a fricken great time last year!!!
I also love the "Shut the Fuck Up and Train" shirts....but I can't wear it at my local Ymca!!!! LoL!!! They frown on that one, so I wear my cleaner versions of Animal shirts there...Ahahahaha!!!!
Again ~ Thanks for all you do guys and gals!!!!
See Ya at the CAGE!!!!!

Universal Rep
02-04-10, 11:45 am
That shirt sells VERY quick too. Good taste U.

Yup... Usually the first to sell out... I still remember all that talk about "Reign of Yellow". Can only imagine a sea of yellow Iconic Ts, haha.

LayzieBone085
02-04-10, 2:14 pm
Ill see you there! was part of it last year and look forward to being part of it again.

D-NUTZ
02-04-10, 2:30 pm
Just printed mine out! Cant wait!

naturalguy
02-04-10, 3:17 pm
Sweet and it's DOUBLE the size of last year

Firedrake
02-04-10, 3:42 pm
Sweet!

Gee, I think I'll wear my "Victor" t-shirt <grin>.

I have the "shut up and train . . ." shirt, without the expletive, because, well, I lift in a "fitness center" and they wouldn't understand. They're not too sure about the old guy in all the Animal gear as it is. . .

Twice the size, eh? EXcellent . . . will the Cage be twice the size, as well?

HOCKEY TEMPER
02-04-10, 3:45 pm

haha this is my favorite as well. probably because it dosn't quite appeal to the gym-going masses.

naturalguy
02-04-10, 3:55 pm
Sweet!

Gee, I think I'll wear my "Victor" t-shirt <grin>.

I have the "shut up and train . . ." shirt, without the expletive, because, well, I lift in a "fitness center" and they wouldn't understand. They're not too sure about the old guy in all the Animal gear as it is. . .

Twice the size, eh? EXcellent . . . will the Cage be twice the size, as well?

The Cage will be bigger but not twice the size

LittleMan55
02-04-10, 4:10 pm
About The Cage last night and people were going crazy! The Box was packed and huge weights were being moved. I guess it was the last pack pof Project Z, or I've got a fever and the only cure is The Cage. Either way C-Bus here I come! You know my ass will be there, no clue what I'm wearing though as I can't plan that far in advance.

Can't wait to see the family there!

flex-em
02-04-10, 4:26 pm
first year for me, i'm anxious & lookin forward to meeting several of you guys...

Beowulf
02-04-10, 4:38 pm
About The Cage last night and people were going crazy! The Box was packed and huge weights were being moved. I guess it was the last pack pof Project Z, or I've got a fever and the only cure is The Cage. Either way C-Bus here I come! You know my ass will be there, no clue what I'm wearing though as I can't plan that far in advance.

My dream will be to make it to the Cage next year. Sounds like so much fun and brotherhood going on.............

Firedrake
02-04-10, 4:41 pm
My dream will be to make it to the Cage next year. Sounds like so much fun and brotherhood going on.............

I went last year for the first time, and it was like coming home to family -- and they were all ironheads! I seriously had a hard time readjusting when I got back to the office on Monday! My only complaint is that there's not enough time to spend with everybody.

LayzieBone085
02-04-10, 4:44 pm
I went last year for the first time, and it was like coming home to family -- and they were all ironheads! I seriously had a hard time readjusting when I got back to the office on Monday! My only complaint is that there's not enough time to spend with everybody.

Hardest part about the cage is moving around. Everyone is so damn wide you have to squeeze together.

mritter3
02-04-10, 9:24 pm
ive been waiting for this one....cant believe how close we are to this....whoooohhooo!!

puremx242
02-04-10, 9:41 pm
Cardio Sucks
circa 1999
Bro's

machineman
02-04-10, 10:10 pm
just printed mine!! can't wait to see/meet everyone again......this is soooo close, I can't believe it!!!

D-Bone
02-04-10, 10:15 pm
I've gone to the Arnold for about 4 years now but never as a member of the forum. Can't wait to meet my fellow animal brothers and sisters.

Little Z
02-05-10, 12:37 am
I've gone to the Arnold for about 4 years now but never as a member of the forum. Can't wait to meet my fellow animal brothers and sisters.

I was gonna hit you up tomorrow to let you know to make sure you're checking things out brother.. You've never experienced the Arnold until you've
properly experienced the Cage.. im shooting for 4:30 tomorrow if you wanna hit the weights bro..

Mr. Dead
02-05-10, 11:34 am
Printed and packed...

FITGYM
02-05-10, 11:37 am
Thats Awesome

Big Irish
02-05-10, 2:20 pm
This is GREAT!! My shirt of choice will definitely be the Black "Animal" T. It just says it all.

Strong Girl
02-05-10, 2:56 pm
I will be there too! There's nothing like being around a lot of strong and motivated people.

smith06
02-05-10, 3:09 pm
Gota question about the box.. and VIP status.

I know its for loyal members.. And last year I used it as a resting spot and an opportunity to mingle with other animals.

This year I'll have a guest with me.. do they have to be forvm members to be in the box??

dannynb
02-05-10, 10:41 pm

I will see you there again brother!!

stolzenator
02-06-10, 10:17 am
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

on the desktop right beside my shirt coupon. i think i will live in the box for the weekend like i did last year.

except not exhausted this year.

Little Z
02-06-10, 3:42 pm
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

on the desktop right beside my shirt coupon. i think i will live in the box for the weekend like i did last year.

except not exhausted this year.

what about the baggies and baggies of bars? lol

Little Z
02-06-10, 3:43 pm
Gota question about the box.. and VIP status.

I know its for loyal members.. And last year I used it as a resting spot and an opportunity to mingle with other animals.

This year I'll have a guest with me.. do they have to be forvm members to be in the box??

Yes they do, they will need to make sure they are signed up on the FORVM, and will have to wait until fully activated so they can access the
page(s) for either or both (shirt or box) so they can have those pages filled out proper for entry..

stolzenator
02-06-10, 3:50 pm
what about the baggies and baggies of bars? lol

haha i have to take it a little easier this year...

it would be so sad to have to dump out a whole duffel bag of protein bars at the airport.

Birdman
02-08-10, 9:04 pm
Hell Yea!!!!

Flash419
02-24-10, 3:17 pm
Awesome.

This was awesome last year.. only expect it to be better and bigger this year.

Thanks Animal!

Razor
03-01-10, 6:05 pm
Printed and i start packing tonight.

kauaiboy25
03-01-10, 7:23 pm
too bad its a ways from hawaii and i dont have the funds to go....i hope to do this someday

C.Coronato
03-02-10, 2:01 pm
This is important. Dont forget about this fellas.

WarcraftJJS
03-04-10, 11:26 am
Great stuff I was on the out side looking in last year. Not this year.