PDA

View Full Version : Desperately need to know this before I do it!

dworst123
02-04-10, 1:38 pm
I just turned 17 January 3 and I want to stack animal cuts with either Animal Stak or M-Stak. I'm deffinately about to get on animal cuts but I don't know if I should take Stak or M-Stak because I know that at the age of 17 my hormones are already raging as it is. What should I do?

ghost
02-04-10, 1:39 pm
17. Nothing. We do not recommend ANY packs for anyone under the age of 18.
start eating more.

Little Z
02-04-10, 1:45 pm
start eating more.

x2 on this..

at your age all you need to be concerned about it eating and lifting.. dont make things difficult.. just get the work done..

if for whatever reasons you think you need to lose weight, take a look at your nutrition and tweak it.. clean up your calories, then hit the weights..

Muscleguy93
02-04-10, 2:30 pm
3x eat cleaner and less if you want to lose weight. Eat more if you want to gain weight. Lift hvy all the time. How much u weigh/ height? Also how much weight u moving around?

dworst123
02-04-10, 7:00 pm
start eating more.

x2 on this..

at your age all you need to be concerned about it eating and lifting.. dont make things difficult.. just get the work done..

if for whatever reasons you think you need to lose weight, take a look at your nutrition and tweak it.. clean up your calories, then hit the weights..

3x eat cleaner and less if you want to lose weight. Eat more if you want to gain weight. Lift hvy all the time. How much u weigh/ height? Also how much weight u moving around?

Thank you very much! I'm actually cutting right now and seeing great progress. I don't know why I want to take it. Maybe I have bad patience, oh well. And again, thank you very much!