PDA

View Full Version : "Project Z" (Animal PM) being fast tracked by Corporate...

Universal Rep
02-04-10, 5:22 pm
As we speak. Alpha Testers should be finishing up. Early logs suggest a real winner, so I don't think Corporate'll be tweaking the formula much, if at all. According to them, they're gearing up mighty fast to put everything into place. We're talkin' top priority over there in their manufacturing facilities... With any luck, fellas going to The Cage will be able to pick up a fresh can, right off the production line... And the new product will be called, Animal _____.

owen_zytnowski
02-04-10, 7:25 pm
the suspense! man, im just hoping to work my way through the crowd, hit the cage and get in on this project Z before its all gone!

mritter3
02-04-10, 9:20 pm
cant wait til this stuff is available...need some now.

machineman
02-04-10, 9:49 pm
ANYONE that is going on Friday, can you save me a can PLEASE??!!!!!!! I need my fix!

Can't wait to get some more of this.....I know the line will be a long one, so I hope corp brings a TON!

Beowulf
02-05-10, 1:55 pm
Some really good news.

Mr. Dead
02-05-10, 1:56 pm
Must... Have... More... Now...

ironshaolin
02-05-10, 1:56 pm
cool.

E-Train
02-05-10, 4:22 pm
is this going to be available at the vitaminshoppe or online or what stores have this? I will camp out in front of the store like its black friday.

joe-yamma
02-05-10, 4:25 pm
As we speak. Alpha Testers should be finishing up. Early logs suggest a real winner, so I don't think Corporate'll be tweaking the formula much, if at all. According to them, they're gearing up mighty fast to put everything into place. We're talkin' top priority over there in their manufacturing facilities... With any luck, fellas going to The Cage will be able to pick up a fresh can, right off the production line... And the new product will be called, Animal _____.hey U Rep, you can just call it "part of joe-yamma's arsenal" haha

if it's about recovery and it's what i think it is, music to my ears.
i'll be picking it up at The Cage and it will become one of my staples.

mritter3
02-06-10, 11:06 am
ANYONE that is going on Friday, can you save me a can PLEASE??!!!!!!! I need my fix!

Can't wait to get some more of this.....I know the line will be a long one, so I hope corp brings a TON!

i can pick one up for ya bob if needed ill be there all week man.

Arby85
02-24-10, 9:14 pm
just saw this in the home page and got linked here. really psyched to see what it's all about. i'll be at the cage and hope to pick up some. won't get there till sat though. hope you guys won't sell out!

J-Dawg
03-02-10, 3:28 pm
Project Z, a.k.a., Animal PM, revealed here: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=911221

Universal Rep
03-02-10, 3:32 pm
Project Z, a.k.a., Animal PM, revealed here: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=911221

Yo J, where's that can you've been promising me????

J-Dawg
03-02-10, 3:48 pm
Yo J, where's that can you've been promising me????

I'm using it as we speak, hahaha.

Just kidding. I got yours set aside U Rep.

Universal Rep
03-02-10, 4:27 pm
I'm using it as we speak, hahaha.

Just kidding. I got yours set aside U Rep.

Nice. Lookin' forward to giving it a run.

Mr. Dead
03-02-10, 4:29 pm
Nice. Lookin' forward to giving it a run.

You won't be disappointed...

Universal Rep
03-02-10, 4:33 pm
You won't be disappointed...

Based on the article, I think you may be right...

The Guardian
03-02-10, 6:14 pm
awesome, i sleep horrible as it is and the helping with that issue is gonna be great. dreamin and growin, cant beat that

Universal Rep
03-03-10, 11:29 am
awesome, i sleep horrible as it is and the helping with that issue is gonna be great. dreamin and growin, cant beat that

Dream of gettin' big while you get big....

E-Train
03-03-10, 1:15 pm
cant wait for this to hit the stores wont be at the cage so im stashing money to buy at least ten cans i hope the people at the register dont look at me like i have three heads..........

J-Dawg
03-04-10, 10:47 pm
cant wait for this to hit the stores wont be at the cage so im stashing money to buy at least ten cans i hope the people at the register dont look at me like i have three heads..........

It hits the Shop @ animalpak.com tomorrow morning and I think a few of the internet retailers will also have it available on 3/5 (bb.com, netrition, dps and prosource).

Vinnie Lota
03-04-10, 11:19 pm
When will "Project Z" be available for retail in Canada?

J-Dawg
03-05-10, 6:32 am
When will "Project Z" be available for retail in Canada?

Good question V. Let me see if I can find out for ya.

Mr. Dead
03-08-10, 11:47 am
Got my hands on the finished product... I'm a VERY happy boy, again!!!

Lightnin'
03-08-10, 11:49 am
It hits the Shop @ animalpak.com tomorrow morning and I think a few of the internet retailers will also have it available on 3/5 (bb.com, netrition, dps and prosource).

Hey J-Dawg, are those the only sites that are offering it?

I've been having trouble sleeping for months and I need some ASAP.

Universal Rep
03-08-10, 12:07 pm
Got my hands on the finished product... I'm a VERY happy boy, again!!!

Hey J-Dawg, are those the only sites that are offering it?

I've been having trouble sleeping for months and I need some ASAP.

Your post ain't good without reviews, haha.

As of today, those four sites. More coming online in the very near future. Vitamin Shoppe will also have it shortly.

Mr. Dead
03-08-10, 12:08 pm
Your post ain't good without reviews, haha.

As of today, those four sites. More coming online in the very near future. Vitamin Shoppe will also have it shortly.

Uhm... You mean my log, I did on it, doesn't count...??? *LOL*

Lightnin'
03-08-10, 3:21 pm
As of today, those four sites. More coming online in the very near future. Vitamin Shoppe will also have it shortly.[/QUOTE]

Ok, right on. I just ordered of DPS. 2 cans.

J-Dawg
03-08-10, 3:48 pm
Uhm... You mean my log, I did on it, doesn't count...??? *LOL*

That was for Project Z. What about Animal PM???

LOL.

Mr. Dead
03-08-10, 4:01 pm
That was for Project Z. What about Animal PM???

LOL.

Just had my first dose of that, last night, and would be happy to log my experience, again...

J-Dawg
03-09-10, 2:04 pm
Here's an opportunity to test out Animal PM. Check out this promo: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=30214